The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 17: Connor Diemand-Yauman & Jonathan Schwartz--Ivy League a cappella Singers

(1/6) > >>

georgiapeach:
Connor and Jonathon

Ivy League a cappella Singers

Connor Diemand-Yauman

Hometown: Chesterland, Ohio

Connection to your Teammate: Best friend

Current occupation: Student

Favorite hobbies: Singing in our a cappella group, volunteering, speech/debate and sports

Achievements: Serving as student body President at Princeton University

Lifelong to do list: Beat Phil Keoghan in a foot race

What scares you most about traveling? Getting sick

What excites you most about traveling? New adventures and the unexpected

If I could switch places with someone: Shirley Tilghman (President of Princeton)

Role model/hero: Barack Obama

What are you passionate about? Show tunes.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Withdraw the full amount in one-dollar bills, put it in a kiddie pool, jump in, jump out and take a shower (apparently money is really dirty).

People would be surprised to learn: Dalmatians are born without spots

Favorite place you have ever visited: Princeton, N.J.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Staying in harmony (musically and competitively)

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? An incredible experience and the chance for one last hurrah with Jonathan before we graduate and go off into the real world.

Pet peeve about your teammate: At times Jonathan can be overly concerned with getting in trouble and he's often afraid to break any sort of rules.

Jonathan Schwartz

Hometown: Cranford, N.J.

Connection to your Teammate: Best friend

Current occupation: Student

Favorite hobbies: Singing in our a cappella group, filmmaking and filling out surveys

Achievements: It's a three-way tie between getting into Princeton, being cast in a Broadway show and opening up that really tough jar of pickles in the back of my fridge.  

Lifelong to do list: Make a lifelong to do list

What scares you most about traveling? The fact that other travelers are probably going to pass gas on airplanes without me hearing it  

What excites you most about traveling? The opportunity for me to pass gas on airplanes without anyone hearing it

If I could switch places with someone: Yanni

Role model/hero: My parents, Mother Theresa and Kenny G (not necessarily in that order).

What are you passionate about? Tweezin' the old unibrow

What would you do if you won the million dollars? If I were to win the million dollars I would buy a pony, but just one.

People would be surprised to learn: That my name, “Jonathan,” is translated to mean “gift from God.” Coincidence? I think not.

Favorite place you have ever visited: My podiatrist's office (bunion surgery – more like “Fun-ion” surgery.)

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not dying while circling the globe.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? On the Race, I hope to accomplish world peace, eradicate hunger and give Phil Keoghan a buzz cut.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He's taller than me.  

georgiapeach:
Summary updated with Intro video!

MamaT:
Oooh, I'm really liking these guys!  Their written applications were the first ones I read that actually made me laugh.  I have a feeling they are going to be lots of fun to watch!

Hooky:

--- Quote from: MamaT on September 01, 2010, 08:24:38 PM ---Oooh, I'm really liking these guys!  Their written applications were the first ones I read that actually made me laugh.  I have a feeling they are going to be lots of fun to watch!

--- End quote ---

I agree. They seem like the funny team going into the season. I wonder how Michael & Kevin will feel about that. :lol:

SuzuKen:

--- Quote ---Favorite hobbies: Singing in our a cappella group, filmmaking and filling out surveys
--- End quote ---

ROFL  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
their replies crack me up! definitely looking forward to some entertaining from this team!  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version