Author Topic: TAR 17: Nick DeCarlo and Vicki Casciola --Dating  (Read 15770 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 17: Nick DeCarlo and Vicki Casciola --Dating
« on: September 01, 2010, 08:34:52 AM »
Nick and Vicki

Dating

Nick DeCarlo

Hometown: Henderson, Nev.

Connection to your Teammate: Boyfriend

Current occupation: Bartender

Favorite hobbies: Snowboarding, golfing and motorcycles

Achievements: Purchasing my Harley all by myself

Lifelong to do list: I would ultimately like to start a pit bull rescue because I feel like they are misunderstood animals.

What scares you most about traveling? Leaving my dogs and my family

What excites you most about traveling? Having the opportunity to see other cultures and experience the world

If I could switch places with someone: I like who I am therefore I wouldn't want to switch places with anyone else.

Role model/hero: My role models are my parents. They always taught me to never quit and to always respect myself and others.

What are you passionate about? The things I'm most passionate about are Vicki, my family, my dogs and my toys.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would help my parents pay off their house and pay off my credit cards. Then I would focus my efforts on opening a pit bull rescue.

People would be surprised to learn: I'm a very understanding and caring person.

Favorite place you have ever visited: I haven't traveled extensively so I would have to say I love the beaches in California.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: I think Vicki and my biggest challenge will be our communication. We are both are extremely head strong.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I'm running the Race to gain some interpersonal growth.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Biggest pet peeve is that Vicki is always on her phone.

Vicki Casciola

Hometown: Henderson, Nev.

Connection to your Teammate: Girlfriend

Current Occupation: Hairstylist

Favorite Hobbies: Working out, gymnastics and snowboarding

Achievements: Passing my state boards.

Lifelong to do list: I want to sky dive over the Swiss Alps before I die! I want to provide help and funds to non-profit addiction organizations and become a lead (celebrity) hair stylist in the industry. I'd also like to create my own extension/product line. All in all, I want to have a well known and respected name throughout the world for what I do best, hair design.

What scares you most about traveling? Nothing scares me about traveling. I'm fearless.

What excites you most about traveling? Everything – I love surprises and seeing new cultures.

If I could switch places with someone: I would switch places with Ken Paves. He is one of the most talented hair designers in the industry.

Role model/hero: My parents - they have always told me to follow my dreams and never give up.

What are you passionate about? Most passionate about my career – hair design. I was born to make people look and feel beautiful.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? If we take home the million dollar prize, I would pay off my house and any other debt. I would also donate a portion of it to a non-profit addiction organization.

Favorite place you have ever visited: I love Italy – it's where my family's roots are and there's so much culture to soak in and learn.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: The biggest challenge we'll face while racing around the globe will undoubtedly be our communication with one another.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Self well being and gratification

Pet peeve about your teammate: Nick's snoring! I hate it!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:51:48 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 17: Nick DeCarlo and Vicki Casciola --Dating
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 02:56:27 PM »
this team rock and she aslo very hot good casting tar

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 08:31:11 PM »
Interesting team. I have no idea whether I'll like them or hate them, but I guess I'll find out once the show gets rolling.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 02:40:38 AM »
Why do they remind me so much of Ari & Stella?

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 12:24:23 AM »
I suddenly had a Flashback to Season 6. Some guys have compared Nick & Vicki to Adam & Rebecca, but I think they are more like Lori & Bolo with them both being physically excelling, the girl wearing pants in the relationship and the possibility that one mistake reading a clue might do them in.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 06:36:20 AM »
They reminded me more of Kami and Karli. Totally clueless, but stayed on in the race for so long and you just had no idea how they managed to survive each week. :lol:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 07:46:30 AM »
Well, if nothing else, they are certainly being "edited" into that "clueless team" slot. They do seem to cast a team for that "role."

Off the top of my head.....
TAR16 - Brent/Caitie
TAR15- Maria/Tiffany
TAR14- Mike/Mark, Steve/Linda
TAR13- Dan/Andrew
TAR12-???
TAR11-David/Mary
TAR10-David/Mary
TAR9- Lisa/Joni or Jon/Scott
TAR7-  ??
TAR6- Lori/Bolo
TAR5- Kami/Karli
TAR4- first couple out maybe his name was David??
TAR3- soccer moms
TAR2- ???
TAR1- Matt/Anna

I will look at the casts for other races and fill in the rest.....I just want to make sure. I do not think these people are clueless.....just that they got the TAR clueless edit.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 01:39:43 PM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »
A few of the more famous clueless teams -

Kami and Karli
Lori and Bolo
Adam and Rebecca
Brent and Caite
Dan and Andrew

Other than them.. don't think other teams got a really clueless/dumb blondes edit. :lol:

Offline kavin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 05:19:52 AM »
this team rock and she aslo very hot good casting tar

Yes, I'm agree with you, they very strong Team. :cmas16

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 12:04:41 AM »
Nick and Vicki are no longer dating. They split up.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 01:13:35 AM »
Nick and Vicki are no longer dating. They split up.

Source?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 10:13:29 PM »
The split was very brief. They are back together.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 07:53:24 AM »
I really wanted both them and the Chad team eliminated but the producers seemed to want to keep them, I assume for the drama.  But the drama from both men to me was repetitive and really not that nice.  I found him incredibly annoying and was amazed she put up with it (didn't reflect well on her really).  The non-elimation was completely wasted on them as they had penalties and a speed bump too after having completely given up.  Contrast this to Michael and Kevin who really earned their non-elimination far more by persevering through physical problems and actually finishing the detour they were doing.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 07:10:46 PM »
They got engaged on October 17, 2013  :hrt:  :conf:

I'm probably one of the few people to actually like them despite Nick's behavior lolol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
They got engaged on October 17, 2013  :hrt:  :conf:

I'm probably one of the few people to actually like them despite Nick's behavior lolol
OMFG that's so nice!!  :happy: When I saw this thread, I thought I'd go and ask if they're still together so it's so cute  :luvya:

They were my favourite team in TAR17 and probably favourite dating team ever. They're both very cool and I love their attitudes (despite Nick's second half of the race.....), wish they come back for some sort of an all-stars season  :kuss: