The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 17: Nick DeCarlo and Vicki Casciola --Dating

<< < (3/3)

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on June 02, 2011, 12:04:41 AM ---Nick and Vicki are no longer dating. They split up.

--- End quote ---

Source?

RealityFreakWill:
The split was very brief. They are back together.

starrynight:
I really wanted both them and the Chad team eliminated but the producers seemed to want to keep them, I assume for the drama.  But the drama from both men to me was repetitive and really not that nice.  I found him incredibly annoying and was amazed she put up with it (didn't reflect well on her really).  The non-elimation was completely wasted on them as they had penalties and a speed bump too after having completely given up.  Contrast this to Michael and Kevin who really earned their non-elimination far more by persevering through physical problems and actually finishing the detour they were doing.

RaceUntilWeDie:
They got engaged on October 17, 2013  :hrt:  :conf:

I'm probably one of the few people to actually like them despite Nick's behavior lolol

Marionete:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on October 19, 2013, 07:10:46 PM ---They got engaged on October 17, 2013  :hrt:  :conf:

I'm probably one of the few people to actually like them despite Nick's behavior lolol

--- End quote ---
OMFG that's so nice!!  :happy: When I saw this thread, I thought I'd go and ask if they're still together so it's so cute  :luvya:

They were my favourite team in TAR17 and probably favourite dating team ever. They're both very cool and I love their attitudes (despite Nick's second half of the race.....), wish they come back for some sort of an all-stars season  :kuss:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version