Nick and Vicki

Dating

Nick DeCarlo

Hometown: Henderson, Nev.

Connection to your Teammate: Boyfriend

Current occupation: Bartender

Favorite hobbies: Snowboarding, golfing and motorcycles

Achievements: Purchasing my Harley all by myself

Lifelong to do list: I would ultimately like to start a pit bull rescue because I feel like they are misunderstood animals.

What scares you most about traveling? Leaving my dogs and my family

What excites you most about traveling? Having the opportunity to see other cultures and experience the world

If I could switch places with someone: I like who I am therefore I wouldn't want to switch places with anyone else.

Role model/hero: My role models are my parents. They always taught me to never quit and to always respect myself and others.

What are you passionate about? The things I'm most passionate about are Vicki, my family, my dogs and my toys.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would help my parents pay off their house and pay off my credit cards. Then I would focus my efforts on opening a pit bull rescue.

People would be surprised to learn: I'm a very understanding and caring person.

Favorite place you have ever visited: I haven't traveled extensively so I would have to say I love the beaches in California.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: I think Vicki and my biggest challenge will be our communication. We are both are extremely head strong.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I'm running the Race to gain some interpersonal growth.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Biggest pet peeve is that Vicki is always on her phone.

Vicki Casciola

Hometown: Henderson, Nev.

Connection to your Teammate: Girlfriend

Current Occupation: Hairstylist

Favorite Hobbies: Working out, gymnastics and snowboarding

Achievements: Passing my state boards.

Lifelong to do list: I want to sky dive over the Swiss Alps before I die! I want to provide help and funds to non-profit addiction organizations and become a lead (celebrity) hair stylist in the industry. I'd also like to create my own extension/product line. All in all, I want to have a well known and respected name throughout the world for what I do best, hair design.

What scares you most about traveling? Nothing scares me about traveling. I'm fearless.

What excites you most about traveling? Everything – I love surprises and seeing new cultures.

If I could switch places with someone: I would switch places with Ken Paves. He is one of the most talented hair designers in the industry.

Role model/hero: My parents - they have always told me to follow my dreams and never give up.

What are you passionate about? Most passionate about my career – hair design. I was born to make people look and feel beautiful.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? If we take home the million dollar prize, I would pay off my house and any other debt. I would also donate a portion of it to a non-profit addiction organization.

Favorite place you have ever visited: I love Italy – it's where my family's roots are and there's so much culture to soak in and learn.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: The biggest challenge we'll face while racing around the globe will undoubtedly be our communication with one another.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Self well being and gratification

Pet peeve about your teammate: Nick's snoring! I hate it!

ZBC Company:
this team rock and she aslo very hot good casting tar

Hooky:
Interesting team. I have no idea whether I'll like them or hate them, but I guess I'll find out once the show gets rolling.

redskevin88:
Why do they remind me so much of Ari & Stella?

Dånooky:
I suddenly had a Flashback to Season 6. Some guys have compared Nick & Vicki to Adam & Rebecca, but I think they are more like Lori & Bolo with them both being physically excelling, the girl wearing pants in the relationship and the possibility that one mistake reading a clue might do them in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version