Author Topic: The Brigade (Lane, Enzo, Hayden version)  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
The Brigade (Lane, Enzo, Hayden version)
« on: August 26, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »
Ok, some of you cannot stand the Brigade, but (without the help of spoilers) it appears that Lane, Enzo, and Hayden are running the game. They don't even have to win challenges! Seeing them controlling Brittney was unbelievable. These three guys are controlling the game and they aren't even winning challenges.

I know that many have their reasons for not liking them, but you have to see that between these guys you have one HoH victory (Hayden-week 1) and no POVs. Yet, they appear to be moonwalking into the final five. One has to appreciate this part of their gameplay.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:39:01 PM by Competitor »

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Brigade (Lane, Enzo, Hayden version)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 06:03:11 PM »
These guys are running the show unfortunately for the other HG's. The reason I do not like them is because from week one they have been so full of themselves even before starting to manipulate the hell outta that house. These other people in the house are gonna feel so stupid when they realize that "nice" guys Lane and Hayden and "funny" Enzo have played them since the beginning. I love the idea of secret alliances, but I just can't seem to like the Brigade. It was too easy for these guys.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 06:23:02 PM »
If it was not for Matt, I think the others in the brigade would have been sent packin a long time ago

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 07:36:08 PM »
You know something?  It's quite a feat to keep a four-person alliance going for as long as Enzo, Hayden, Lane and Matt did without anybody getting wise and without anybody turning on them!  They're following a good Big Brother rule -- keep your scheming secret -- and boy, have they done so!  For that alone, I salute them -- and best of all (for them), they're still in charge even with one person gone!

Belle Book

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 07:48:34 PM »
If it was not for Matt, I think the others in the brigade would have been sent packin a long time ago

Yes. And depending on who wins HOH next, the Brigade could in fact crumble even further.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score