ugot2bekidinmeny:
Britney HOH

Hayden Enzo and Brendon have nots for the week Broccoli and Bean Dip

HG's won a grill for the house in the food comp

Brendon and Enzo are Nominated for Eviction

Britney Brendon Enzo Matt Lane and Hayden played in POV  Ragan Hosted

POV Comp was similar to "how bad do you want it"

Brendon won POV

Enzo had to donated  all his clothes to charity and has to wear a penguin suit for a week(still not confirmed on timeline)

Lane got a call from home

Britney and Brendon were handcuffed together for 24hrs

Brendon had to shave his head

Brendon is a HAVE-NOT for 3 weeks*

Hayden won a trip to Hawaii and $5,000 but only Enzo and Lane know it

Brendon had to do a chum-bath every hour for 24 hrs

Britney got a Pandora's Box, opened it, giving the HG's an Hawaiian Luau  for 1 hour while she was locked inside the Pandora's Box room for 1 hour getting advice from  former Houseguest Jesse

ripvanwinkle:
Lane: "Me and Hayden talked about getting Enzo out but he's a vote. But now basically to get us to the final 3 Hayden and I need to win HOH, he needs to win one and I need to win one, I was only freaking out because if those 2 stay we have more pressure to win HOH."

Britney: "If we get to the final 4 I think we have a better chance to beat Hayden and Enzo than Regan and Matt."

Lane: "You can knock out 2 strong competitors in one punch here, Regan is gonna be so depressed."

Britney: "Yall would rather send Regan home on the double eviction than Brendon?"

Lane: "No no, that's just worst case scenario, Brendon wins and he puts me and Regan up, he's all distressed can't even do a puzzle."

georgiapeach:
E if I get knocked out it is fixed and you can't do nutthing..

and we get :foth:

just before, BR was saying there is a good chance Matt was the sab, that Matt took money...and we get bubbles too.

georgiapeach:
My first view of the penguin suit!  :lol3:

ripvanwinkle:
Brendon, Lane, Hayden and Enzo all out in the back yard, screen comes on

Brendon: "This is what makes the difference, tomorrow, Lane, you gotta be the last person in the room talking to her before nominations."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version