Author Topic: Enzo and Lane  (Read 3732 times)

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
Enzo and Lane
« on: August 21, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »
I have a question: Why does it seem that so many people are hoping that Enzo gets eliminated while there isn't the same outcry over Lane? In my opinion, they have both underperformed. Neither has won a challenge. However, Enzo is at least somewhat playing the social game. He's cognizant of the fact that he needs the jury's support and he is working all sides. He's leading the charge between himself, Hayden and Lane in getting rid of Matt. He's making moves. I have not seen Lane make one strategic move. Perhaps I'm overlooking things, but Enzo seems to be playing the game more than Lane.

Am I alone in this?

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Enzo and Lane
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 01:07:19 PM »
I have a question: Why does it seem that so many people are hoping that Enzo gets eliminated while there isn't the same outcry over Lane? In my opinion, they have both underperformed. Neither has won a challenge. However, Enzo is at least somewhat playing the social game. He's cognizant of the fact that he needs the jury's support and he is working all sides. He's leading the charge between himself, Hayden and Lane in getting rid of Matt. He's making moves. I have not seen Lane make one strategic move. Perhaps I'm overlooking things, but Enzo seems to be playing the game more than Lane.

Am I alone in this?
No, I'd agree with that. Enzo has done a lot of strategic over the course of the game, but I think people want him gone because they don't like brown-nosers and he's been a very obvious one, and then there are those who have an adverse reaction to the social game for whatever reason. Personality also comes into play, I imagine.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
I think many of us will be glad to see Enzo go because of his disgusting displays of horrible manners, sexual and otherwise.  It is really gross.  Also he has called women in the house names that I would think a father of a little girl would think twice before using.  And then yes, there is the brown nosing that is way, way over the top.  My husband said Enzo must have been a Jersey Shore cast away. :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 09:19:54 AM »
I think many of us will be glad to see Enzo go because of his disgusting displays of horrible manners, sexual and otherwise.  It is really gross.  Also he has called women in the house names that I would think a father of a little girl would think twice before using.  And then yes, there is the brown nosing that is way, way over the top.  My husband said Enzo must have been a Jersey Shore cast away. :lol3:

:lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 01:31:05 PM »
I have to give Enzo credit, he lost all his clothes and shoes. got the penquin suit and he's been good natured about wearing it and making the best of it. Good for him!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 01:56:41 PM »
I have to give Enzo credit, he lost all his clothes and shoes. got the penquin suit and he's been good natured about wearing it and making the best of it. Good for him!
that's because he's watching all the Brendon is going through with the chum and figures what can he complain about!

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »
Enzo is more vile to watch. He thinks he is funny, but all he is to me is disgusting. He has no respect for women despite having a wife and daughter. I would be ashamed if I was married to that guy. He is playing the social game, but I don't care. His behavior and comments are ridiculous.
Lane is also not winning anything and is playing Britney so I have officially started to dislike him as well. I want the Brigade to be exposed and in the JH.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 06:20:31 PM »
that's because he's watching all the Brendon is going through with the chum and figures what can he complain about!

Enzo never runs out of things to complain about. He's the complaining right this second on the feeds about his penguin suit. :dick this and :dick that.  I typed that he was being good natured wayyyyyyyy  too soon.  :lol: