Author Topic: Who side is Kathy on?  (Read 4120 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Who side is Kathy on?
« on: August 19, 2010, 02:17:19 PM »
Does anyone know who's side Kathy is on or does that change with who is in the HOH room that week?  Possibly she is confused and forgets who's side she is on.  Judging by her practice sessions with Brandon last night she can not remember much.  I realize that she has been sick in the past but my Gosh she is a sheriff, is she really that uncoordinated, weak and clueless all the time.  That town must have the Keystone Cops for law enforcement. :taze  She remindes me of the town crier that runs from one person to the other.  I think it will catch up to her, you can't ride a horse with two asses.  I have gotten vertigo just watching her go from person to person.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Who side is Kathy on?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »
I think Kathy isn't well. She's trying to make alliances but she really has no one in the house who cares one iota for her, mostly it's contempt or the idea that she is useful because she can't win anything and I think she knows it.

Yesterday she was upset on the back patio and only Ragan seemed to sense she needed someone to talk to her. He at least made the effort. The only other people were Brendon and Lane who wanted to know why she was crying. Hayden hadn't noticed.

She said the reason was her son but I believe it was because everyone believed she was the :sab and she also realized that it really was someone in the house doing things and she feels targeted. She made the comment that they are being tortured in the house and they are in a lot of ways.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 04:16:23 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:16:48 PM »
I do feel bad that she seems sick Texas Lady but then why on earth would BB cast her and how does she do her job as sheriff which has to be more physical at times than Big Brother.  I guess I am bothered when she would talk trash about Brandon and then run up to his HOH room and play best friends with him.  Would not bother me at all if she did not constantly state how she is playing this game without lying and how she is sticking to all her morals in this game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 10:04:13 PM »
What she actually does is a criminal profiling so she probably does more office work, she doesn't go out on patrol.  Going up to the HOH didn't bother me, they all do that and I think BB wants them to go have talks with the HOH for filming. I've heard them say as much, not so much this year but other years. (This group talks about their DR's all the time and also about production, even when they are getting the BB warnings.)

About casting, every year there is a HG like her. Jerry, Renee, Sharon, Sheila, Keesha come to mind. They are expendable, sad to say.

It's academic now isn't it. She's going to join Rachel tomorrow in the JH. :)

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »
I thought Kathy was a waste of a spot but after seeing her go up last night partly due to the sab I thought it was so unfair. I really hope she has a nice time with Rachel in the jury house. When these guys get back and watch themselves on TV I hope they are sorry for the way they talked about her.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 08:13:21 PM »
She went out with a lot of class, I admire that. I think the house will end up missing her!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »
They will for sure miss her when there is not a clean towel in the place and the bathroom is a pig sty.  I really can not understand how people can be so lazy.  I am not a Brandon fan but I would not be washing dishes for all these people that seem to think they are above cleaning house. :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 08:03:31 AM »
They will miss her, and Brendon too for that matter, it was too easy to let Kathy and Brendon clean up for the others, griping about Brendon's cooking but they still ate it.

When Jun won, long ago, she did all the cooking which meant she was where she could see people coming and going and interact with them as well. I always thought that was a good strategy. I don't think Brendon or Kathy had that in their minds strategically but even if they did, it flopped.  :lol:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 11:00:04 AM »
They will miss her, and Brendon too for that matter, it was too easy to let Kathy and Brendon clean up for the others, griping about Brendon's cooking but they still ate it.

When Jun won, long ago, she did all the cooking which meant she was where she could see people coming and going and interact with them as well. I always thought that was a good strategy. I don't think Brendon or Kathy had that in their minds strategically but even if they did, it flopped.  :lol:

Well, Jun was a player.  Brendon & Kathy -- not so much.  That's why Jun was more successful than the other two.

Belle Book

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
Kathy was simply the expendable older person. She tried to play the younger social game, but it just didn't happen. With that said, I don't see how so many people bad-mouthed her so bad in the DR. I can understand having a few things to say about Rachel and Brendon, but there is absolutely nothing to gain in dogging on Kathy. Everyone in the house knew that when her time came, she would be eliminated. There was no need to pile on.