Author Topic: Pretzel thing?!?  (Read 7739 times)

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
Pretzel thing?!?
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:34:37 PM »
Can someone tell me what the pretzel deal is?  I've heard Matt talk about it and that "he got a BB hoody and its cool and all, but it doesnt make up for the pretzel thing" 

I heard somewhere that Rachel gave Brendon a message via pretzels since they never saw each other.  Does this mean Rachel did something illegal and it messed up Matt's game???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Pretzel thing?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »
To the best of my knowledge Rachael spelled out I love you or Rachael hearts Brendon in pretzels...no rules were broken that I am aware of...remember when natalie season 9 was writing in nail polish on paper towels to study by? BB just took the paper away from her no penalties or anything and if that is the message that rachael left that didnt effect the game at all.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:06:25 PM by hdkitkat »
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 08:47:50 PM »
rachel put in pretzels  I  ♥ U | MATT

this was made in front of BB eyes.and they let it happen.. this was rach's way of telling brendon to put up  matt for the replacement and he did so.

they all gripped  about it saying it was unfair  cuz her coming back in the house should not affect the game and it did.

the reason brendon and rach were seperated was part of PB  but she did that

BB explained to matt  it was  a mistake on thier part. matt's words from them was "OOOPPSS" and no other explaination  about it.

hope that helps you out.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 09:00:17 PM »
Here's a cap of exactly what she "wrote" with the pretzels. Now we know for sure! Kathy was right about what Rachel wrote.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 11:10:27 PM »

this was made in front of BB eyes.and they let it happen.. this was rach's way of telling brendon to put up  matt for the replacement and he did so.

they all gripped  about it saying it was unfair  cuz her coming back in the house should not affect the game and it did.

BB explained to matt  it was  a mistake on thier part. matt's words from them was "OOOPPSS" and no other explaination  about it.

hope that helps you out.

I dont think it affected the game. Matt was going up regardless, brendon had already made the deal with Britney before he even did nominations.Rachael came in after Ragan had won the pov.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 11:16:36 PM »

hope that helps you out.

I dont think it affected the game. Matt was going up regardless, brendon had already made the deal with Britney before he even did nominations.Rachael came in after Ragan had won the pov.

Or the edits made it appear that Brendon was going to put up Matt anyway in order to avoid having egg on their face. Brendon isn't thinking strategy, he's thinking revenge. Ragan and Britney were him and Rachel's two biggest enemies, I think that with Ragan off he would have put Britney up.

Who knows though. He thinks that America loves him and Rachel.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:18 PM »
On the feeds Britney was up in hoh not long after Brendon won. Brendon gave Britney his word she would not go up and made her swear on her and nick that she wouldnt put him up and they hugged and in Brendon's mind their deal was sealed. Brendon then did the noms keeping his word and verified with Britney before he ever opened PB that Britney and his deal were solid... that is why I dont think Rachaels message played a part in Brendon's decision it just made it easier to know that he was doing what Rachael would have done...after saying all this it is still JMO.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 11:30:30 PM »
Who knows though. He thinks that America loves him and Rachel.

He's going to be sorely disappointed when (if?) America gets to vote for their favorite player/juror. It won't be either of them.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 02:09:39 PM »
I think rules should be the rules for everyone.  They should not be able to be broken just to bring in ratings.  I think it really was unfair to Matt and I am not a big fan of his.  Enforce the rules BB! :rulz:

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »
BB probably knew about the message and thought it would make good drama.  Thing don't just slide by on these shows.  They know darn well what is going on. (:;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »
But really...what could they do to her? Kick her out of the house? :lol:

Other than fining her and taking away some of her stipend...there doesn't seem to be much/

But I agree with Tammy, BB for sure knew exactly what was happening...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »
They might have even told her she could write him a message.  Rachel and Brendon have gotten pretty good edits. Most people just watch the show and have no clue how these guys really act.  Don't be surprised if Rachel does win America's vote.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 09:56:07 AM »
Perhaps the producers just want some drama up or increase the chances of Matt going on the block so he could use the DPOV.  :duno:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 12:43:14 PM »
They might have even told her she could write him a message.  Rachel and Brendon have gotten pretty good edits. Most people just watch the show and have no clue how these guys really act.  Don't be surprised if Rachel does win America's vote.
If she wins that's an incredibly sad statement on the BB fanbase.

Then again, I just saw a poll on the CBS forums about whether Britney should dump her fiance for Lane, and more people think she should than shouldn't. Seriously? :groan:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »
They might have even told her she could write him a message.  Rachel and Brendon have gotten pretty good edits. Most people just watch the show and have no clue how these guys really act.  Don't be surprised if Rachel does win America's vote.

No way. I haven't tuned in to the live feeds and I can't stand her. The people that I watch with can't stand her. CBS makes all of her fights look like events that she starts and then when the other person fires back, she acts like a victim. It's a tired act and it isn't lost on America. Honestly, I think they're making fun of Brendon and Rachel and trying to play on their desire to be the next JeJo while falling flat on their face and being hated by everyone.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 09:33:47 AM »
Rachel and to some extent Britney get bad edits on the shows. For example, they didn't show all of the first fight when Rachel came back, and they didn't show any of the hour when she and Ragan talked in the HOH, ending with hugs with each other. If BB hadn't wanted that message to be shown, they would have opened the mic in the HOH room and told her to stop it. They still could have removed it before Brendon came back into the room. I think it was for drama, buzz and ratings.

I'm not defending Rachel's overall actions, I do think in this case, she was used. There was no reason to bring her back into the house except for drama.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.