Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/17/10  (Read 72723 times)

Nuala

Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/17/10
« Reply #325 on: August 17, 2010, 10:09:51 PM »
Britney you better keep me here

Lane and you talk about me

Britney I've never said anything about you or Hayden

Britney I love matt but he makes stuff up

Lane it will come when you and Ragan are up and this may sound dumb but I can control you more than I can Ragan or I am more in with you than with Ragan

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #326 on: August 17, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »
Feeds flipping back and forth between Matt/Regan and Lane/Britney but the audio isn't following immediately....

Britney reassuring that she's been loyal to Lane.

Britney: One time you said Regan was trying to be put on the block

Lane: A long time ago

Britney: Regan never told me that. Matt's a little schemer....

Lane: You know it's gonna come to the position where it's gonna be you and Regan up. This might sound dumb, but I can control you more than I can Regan.

Britney: Yeah so

Lane: So that helps out other people when they think I can help you with votes. I know that's a crappy way of saying it....

Britney: Yeah, I need to win an HOH

Lane: So if it comes down to it you will be paired up with Regan.

Britney: I will have the votes wont I?

Lane: It will depend on who it will help for their game to stay

Britney: I think I will have the votes over Regan, you don't think I will?

Lane: I can't tell you, I can't get in deep, I go in slow, you will feel it in your stomach

Britney: Too far

:groan:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #327 on: August 17, 2010, 10:12:16 PM »
Lane: You will make it to the Final 5, don't go telling others anything

Britney: I wont tell anyone

Lane: Don't tell Enzo or anyone

Britney: I wont

Lane: Can you blame me after people saying stuff about you talking?

(I'll take 1/2)
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Nuala

« Reply #328 on: August 17, 2010, 10:12:27 PM »
Britney I need to win HOH

Lane if you are paired up with someone it would be you and Ragan

Britney I would have the votes right

lane it would be based on who would work best with the others

Lane if everything pans out you will make it to the final 5 and don't talk to anyone about what I say, especially Enzo

Britney I would rather talk to Brendon than Enzo because Enzo tells everyone everything

Nuala

« Reply #329 on: August 17, 2010, 10:13:49 PM »
Enzo had a nice buzz this afternoon, but no one will drink with him, so he is done for now.

Enzo wants cards

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #330 on: August 17, 2010, 10:14:40 PM »
Lane: I could care less if someone thinks I'm the saboteur because I'm not, or if people think I'm stupid

Britney: I don't tell Enzo anything

Lane: People want Kathy

Britney: I think Kathy will leave after Brenden

Lane: after this week it's Final 6, let's say you win the second HOH if it's a DE, if Brenden's already gone, who do you put up? Kathy and Enzo? Kathy and Hayden? I don't care. Kathy will be gone, but you can't play HOH, so you can't play and how many people will be left?

Britney: 5

Lane: Let's say Hayden or Enzo win you will go up

Britney: If so I will just kill myself trying to win that last HOH and try to take 2 of yall to the final 3

Lane: Then if..... oh if it's them to the Final 4 it doesn't matter who wins, well it does matter

:groan: B:) :groan: B:)

Nuala

« Reply #331 on: August 17, 2010, 10:15:04 PM »
Ragan is going to take a shower.  He  mentions that he is dizzy again

Enzo why are you dizzy

Ragan just from being a have not

Enzo do you think they will cut the have nots after this week

Enzo this **** is wack

Matt what were 5 and 6

Enzo 5 Can someone be leaving tomorrow

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #332 on: August 17, 2010, 10:16:29 PM »
Britney: I'm either portrayed as bad or I'm a ghost on this show....

now they discuss who they get asked about in the DR

"You are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with other house guests"

Britney: I never get asked about Enzo but I used to get asked about Rachel all the time because I trashed her a lot

(They are implying that the people running the diary room are asking them about certain house guests to juice up the show)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #333 on: August 17, 2010, 10:17:47 PM »
Lane speculating about how it will go with his girl when he gets out.

Expects she left him for her ex.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #334 on: August 17, 2010, 10:19:32 PM »
Lane and Britney are just discussing what it will be like when they get out.

I have to: :poop I'll be back

Nuala

« Reply #335 on: August 17, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »
Matt Brendon wants to make a final 4 with me, you, and Hayden.

Matt my number one is the brigade

Enzo Kathy is the swing vote you've got to talk to her

Matt if you guys have an opinion and a route you want the game to go you guys control the game

Matt I can't tell you what Lane would do.  But, I can tell you what I would do.  Ragan wants me, you, and Hayden in final 4 because he thinks me and  him are a team and you and Hayden are a team.  Ragan wants to get rid of Britney because she is yapping everywhere and is going to get ugly.  

Nuala

« Reply #336 on: August 17, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »
Matt saying that anyone who is in final 2 with brendon will lose the game to him. 

Matt there is no reason for you to win HOH this week.

Enzo I am worried about Britney winning HOh because she will put up me and Brendon.

Matt then Brendon will go home and then y ou will have a reason so go after her.

Nuala

« Reply #337 on: August 17, 2010, 10:25:34 PM »
Matt thinks Enzo should throw the first DE HOH and win the 2nd one.

Enzo i want Britney out.

Matt whether I stay or go Ragan maybe a good person to latch on to because he is not a bull****ter.  He wants all the same people out that you want out: Kathy, britney and Brendon.  then dump him before final 2 to stay with the brigade because everryone in the jury house would vote for him.

Nuala

« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »
Britney can imagine Hayden as a Hollywood Hayden Barbie

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2010, 10:32:15 PM »
Regan was walking around saying "I can't do it, I can't do it" and he took a folded piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it, and put it under someone's pillow!?

Nuala

« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »
Lane is excited about Steamboat.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2010, 10:36:12 PM »
Regan: Did you talk to him?

Matt: Enzo?

Regan: Yeah.

Matt: Enzo said Kathy is the swing vote, and I told them they could both be in control if they wanted to.

Matt: Enzo was saying he knows that you are coming after him, he said he doesn't know what to do, and he wants Brenden gone but I told him next week that if he throws the competition the house will do the dirty work and Enzo said it was a good idea, I think in the little HOH the little double eviction that Hayden or Enzo should be the ones that go up against Brenden will make them want to fight their ass off for it. That's the motivating factor. Enzo just told me that he doesn't care if Brenden goes home, I think we should put Hayden or Enzo up because they will actually fight now.

Regan doesn't understand

Matt re-states the same thing.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2010, 10:38:21 PM »
Regan doesn't like the idea of doing the dirty work for them. Matt is trying to convince him why it's in their favor to do this just to throw people off of this final 4 thing. Matt says the house thinks that Hayden and Enzo are buddy buddy with Brenden so it will be easy to convince everyone to put them up against Brenden so they can finally motivate Hayden and Enzo.

Regan: Why does Enzo think I'm after him?

Matt: Enzo thinks everyone is after him.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2010, 10:39:31 PM »
Regan: I can tell you straight out that my gut is telling me the longer Britney stays in this house the more deadly she is (game wise)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2010, 10:40:46 PM »
:ty Updaters!! great work!

Let's take it over to Wednesday!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22988.msg551578.html#new
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.