Author Topic: Matt's Choice  (Read 5195 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Matt's Choice
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:54:43 PM »
If Matt ends up on the block and uses the diamond veto on himself, who do you think he'll choose as his replacement?  Kathy the Obvious?  Or will he finally defy the Brigade?  Maybe he'll put up Enzo, who Rachel told him was incredibly popular.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Matt's Choice
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:36:47 AM »
Good question! I don't know! Probably Kathy but he could also put up Britney. She's a huge threat to him because she's smart and knows her facts and statistics and she has won competitions.

Enzo would be a little more iffy for Matt unless he can drum up some doubt about keeping Enzo. At some point soon, the "Brigade" will disintegrate.  :snicker:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:34:01 AM »
The Brigade did cut Matt loose this morning........they just didnt tell him. If Matt figures it out this week, then Hayden is the most dangerous of the Brigade to him. None of them can win anything........Hayden's HOH was a team deal. But Hayden is the most athletic and probably the biggest threat.
Matthew 7:15

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 09:20:19 AM »
The Brigade did cut Matt loose this morning........they just didnt tell him. If Matt figures it out this week, then Hayden is the most dangerous of the Brigade to him. None of them can win anything........Hayden's HOH was a team deal. But Hayden is the most athletic and probably the biggest threat.

ah ha! I better go catch up!!! Enzo has been saying for several weeks that he wants Matt gone, but I don't think he can win anything that would make it happen.

I agree about Hayden. No one perceives him as a threat, yet he is playing a great game in the house and for the jury.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 09:28:05 AM »
Brigade 2.0    Enzo, Hayden, Lane, Brendon and Kathy. This is Enzo's dream team or fantasy. But Brendon is out of the house so he may not go for it. He likes competors and he very well realizes that Enzo and Lane haven't won anything.

You are right........none but Brendon has won anything individuality. If Matty figures it out by Thursday, he can put up Enzo or Hayden and have to of his ex alliance on the block. It will help with the numbers. But Matt had the ablility to win HOHs and now POVs since he cant be kept out of the POV comps.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 09:31:38 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 11:04:59 AM »
Either Kathy, Enzo or Hayden would be my guess.  I think he'll figure out that the rest of the Brigade had moved away from him, so he'll have no qualms about getting rid of them (except for Lane, who has Britney).  But Kathy and Enzo are weaker, so my first choice would be Hayden.

Belle Book

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 11:49:18 AM »
i am thinking either wise, britney is a strong target for challenges, unless brendon is silly enough to nominate kathy, however matt could be in danger
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 05:50:29 PM »
I hope he puts up the amazing Enzo-matic, it talks and talks but does nothing else.  Time to go.  (:;)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 09:16:58 PM »
Hayden wants "all the smart people out, and himself, Kathy and ?Lane? Enzo? left at f3

The man is truly self aware  :groan:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »
I hope he puts up the amazing Enzo-matic, it talks and talks but does nothing else.  Time to go.  (:;)

:lol3:

I love it. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 03:05:14 PM »
I don't have a clue who he will put up! I'm sure he's going to use the DPOV since he's starting to clear the way for having it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 08:47:45 AM »
DR must have told both Ragan and Brit to do some backyard chats to the fans this week...wish we would see MATT do one!! He could run thru his options...although I am now afraid the Kathy is  :toast
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.