Archive > Big Brother 12

Who will win??

(1/7) > >>

Kacper:
So what do you think...who will win Big Brother 12??

RHR:
Can never be too sure, but at this moment I voted Hayden.

Brendon - Not a chance.
Matt - Too much of a threat for the others to keep him around.
Ragan - Same as Matt.
Enzo - For various reasons will probably be one of the first two from The Brigade to go.
Kathy - Has done nothing whatsoever in the game and has no shot unless she's up against Brendon or someone who makes themselves as unlikeable in the remaining weeks.
Britney - Will likely get caught in the crossfire now that the numbers are dwindling. But of the non-Brigade members I think she has the best chance of making final two.
Lane - I think he has a good shot of getting to the end and would be my wild guess as the other half of the final two, but I see him losing out to Hayden.

So all in all, I think Hayden will make it to the final because he hasn't been much of a threat and seems to be playing an okay game, and he'll win because he seems to be well-liked and I would assume the strategists and social powerhouses will get picked off before the end.

Kacper:
Excatly....I think the same...;D  :tup:

Kacper:
Hhhhmm.....1 vote for Britney and Matt and 3 votes for Hayden ;D

Paisley:
Coming in late to the game, so for me it's too early to tell.  What I do think is Ragan needs to get his emotions under control before the veto ceremony, so he can hear the subtle clues Matt is giving him.  

Diamond Veto, Baby!   :wohoo:  That is, assuming Matt can still use it on himself if he's the second person put on the block.  I would think he can.  The Diamond Veto has to be protection against whatever would be unleashed from the second Pandora's Box.

I love it!!!!!

The whole house in chaos for the right reasons for change!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version