Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

CBS Fantasy League

(1/3) > >>

Rorys clan:
 :wohoo: , The site is up for registration only. Right now you cannot enter teams.  :jumpy: Countin the days

s1:
RFF Rocks!!!  is back and active on CBS.  Several have joined already.  If you did not get an invite and would like to join our private tribe send me a PM here with your CBS username and the email address you used at CBS to set up your account.

Spoil well everyone.  If I don't win I hope you do  :neener:

Rorys clan:
 :dick I posted this on our CBS RFF tribe site:
ALRIGHT, Week one in the books and I have 30 points?!?! I had all four members that won Immunity, Brenda, Shannon, NaOnka and Chase, how do I get only 30 points and the leaders have 127?

Can anyone tell me what is going on? :groan:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: Rorys clan on September 17, 2010, 03:17:35 PM --- :dick I posted this on our CBS RFF tribe site:
ALRIGHT, Week one in the books and I have 30 points?!?! I had all four members that won Immunity, Brenda, Shannon, NaOnka and Chase, how do I get only 30 points and the leaders have 127?

Can anyone tell me what is going on? :groan:

--- End quote ---
:waves: The norm for cbs monkeys! :(

Rorys clan:
 :duno: Well since CBS has decided NOT to adjust my score, I droped from the RFF tribe so as not to bring it down. Thinking I may pass on this season also.  :killme: No use when THEY can't get it right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version