Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422818 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1400 on: September 15, 2010, 04:40:33 PM »
im not going to say it's definate but i was listening to chelsia on superpass chats..and tons of people have  ask her about having britney on the show.. .. not only did chelsia and missy say yes.. but chelsia said" you'll have to check in"  elluding to possibly more things for Britney with superpass.

again that was my interpretation of what chelsia said.. but it's an every day chat/call in she has  1 out of 10 people ask her about britney and the show.

NOW  what sucks about them blocking us all day is that we too as posters/updaters/followers  get excited  to watch the feeds end.. and to just have it cut off like that  pretty much  says how this season should be remembered..

as nothing but a WBRB  blip! :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1401 on: September 15, 2010, 05:04:36 PM »
I was wondering why we have been blocked most of the day.

I got home from work ready to watch these clowns run  around in
circles and babble.... :lol3:

I agree with you  Ugot.......we paid for these feeds and we should
have the chance to watch or not.  I thought we were able to see
last years final 3 most of the day.

Once again BB    (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1402 on: September 15, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »
The point is they already have your money and they DON'T CARE!  CBS, couldn't give a fig whether the subscribers are upset or not.........they feel they have had a winning season, ratings up and they are all patting each other on the back, the little people don't count anymore!  No matter how much the subscribers bitch, I feel they just sit back, light up a stogey, pour themselves a drink and laugh.  The money is already theirs and in their pockets, no need to appease the live feeders anymore this season.  JMO
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1403 on: September 15, 2010, 05:47:51 PM »
I agree Rebellion.. and that's why i went and posted a complaint in the feedback section of CBS

here's what i wrote..  and i know it doesn't mean anything to anyone.. but at least i did something about my anger with them.. :lol3:

CBS has done it to us BB fans yet again! We watch the show religiously. Buy the 24/7 feeds and park ourselves for hours at the computer to see what happens. And for the last day of the LIVE FEEDS what do we get?? a screen cap since 1:20pm EST  which states  "who will be the winner! "

As a HUGE and DEVOTED fan i would like to express my disgust for feeling used by CBS and the producers of BB. Those of us that have watched these feeds  all season long DESERVE to see as much as we possibly could of the ending of the LIVE FEEDS.

Last year we were able to watch the 3 HG's get ready almost right up to  showtime. We got to see them scramble, and secretly ask each  other  "are you taking me?"  "you're taking me right?"

This season  we're not privy to that at all and it's not fair  to the people that stuck in there to give CBS who claims that they have had their highest ratings  with this show this anti climatic end to the LIVE FEEDS.

There either should have been some sort of post put up on the CBS website of BB or a notation  to the buyers of the live feeds that the last day will not be shown!! Of course the later would never happen because you would  not have people like myself  spend what little money they have on the  LIVE FEEDS!

I dont want a refund.. i want what we all were looking for  from this anti climatic group of Final 3  men.. some scrambling and  closure to what  I feel was a poorly produced season!

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #1404 on: September 15, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
light up a stogey
:lolmao: @ Grodner lighting up a big, fat ol' stogey!

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #1405 on: September 15, 2010, 05:53:10 PM »
OHHHHHH!!  Ugot makes me think of another one of my pet peeves.  How every friggin' time a house guest even mentions anything related to production, we get foth!  For God's sake, does CBS think we're so stupid we don't know it's a damn TV show.

If there's no friggin' production, then they need to change Grodner's title. >:(

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1406 on: September 15, 2010, 06:16:08 PM »
this describes what  my feelings are  of this BB12 season  :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1407 on: September 15, 2010, 08:55:26 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, Enzo wins veto, used on self, Hayden up, Ragan evicted 2-0
Week 9: Hayden, HOH, Britney & Lane nominated, Hayden wins veto, not used, Britney evicted 1-0
Week 10: Hayden, HOH part 1, Lane, HOH part 2, Hayden, HOH part 3, Enzo evicted
FINALE: Hayden vs Lane, to be continued...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1408 on: September 15, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »
Once again Brenden and Rachel proving why they are ass wipes.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1409 on: September 15, 2010, 09:27:28 PM »
Once again Brenden and Rachel proving why they are ass wipes.

I thought they were all about being the best competitors.  Know its about social game?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1410 on: September 15, 2010, 09:55:31 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, Enzo wins veto, used on self, Hayden up, Ragan evicted 2-0
Week 9: Hayden, HOH, Britney & Lane nominated, Hayden wins veto, not used, Britney evicted 1-0
Week 10: Hayden, HOH part 1, Lane, HOH part 2, Hayden, HOH part 3, Enzo evicted
FINALE: Hayden vs Lane, Hayden wins BB12 4-3

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1412 on: September 15, 2010, 10:16:48 PM »
^^^^^Sorry for the repeat post.......I guess I should have reviewed all the recent posts before I chimed in on "not-so-breaking" news!  :groan:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1413 on: September 16, 2010, 08:53:15 PM »
^^^^^Sorry for the repeat post.......I guess I should have reviewed all the recent posts before I chimed in on "not-so-breaking" news!  :groan:

NO Problem! It was a big deal for her and I'm sure she was as shocked as we were.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1414 on: September 17, 2010, 12:10:14 PM »
What a season! We hated it, we loved it, and it's all over. It's amazing how fast this season flew by! Thanks for another great season of BB 12 on RFF!

Join the Post BB12 Finale updates and discussion here.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.