Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423977 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1375 on: September 14, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
:lolmao:  yep it's that bad!! to bad we cant get this going BB - nationwide! :lol:

yeah we are all on the same page.. howerver i want to know exactly what it is..  and i got a sneak peak to the image she snagged! :lol:

I voted, but I will also tell you that I think it's some sort of ointment for chafing or irritation.  Didn't he say something about his 'privates' being sore after swinging on that rope thing?  I know he was using it before that...but maybe it's like 'heat rash' or something ... 

this is so funny.  We're so bored, we have to make a new game out of "what is Lane doing in the john with the little tin can?" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
those quick shots of him going into the john with his special stuff-- really needs to be on You tube.  the Soup. Oprah.  ESPN, you name it.   I would just love to be a fly on the wall when bro-gade Lane sees how famous he really is.   His 15 minutes of fame will boil down to going in and out of the john.  Its hilarious.  

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1376 on: September 14, 2010, 08:25:59 PM »
OK...this is not nice...BUT... since someone mentioned that Lane's old gf was Shay Sweet (and who knows how many other women he's been with, since he's such a stud (in his mind)..... maybe it's something for an STD. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1377 on: September 14, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
please go here and vote on whether yo want to know what TL thinks the canister is.. she even has a graphic of it she's not going to show till the voting is done if it's a YES to show!!

from TEXASLADY:
I put up a poll to see whether I should say what I think Lane's little can of magic something is.. OR you can guess if you like. LOL

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23331.0.html

I voted, but I will also tell you that I think it's some sort of ointment for chafing or irritation.  Didn't he say something about his 'privates' being sore after swinging on that rope thing?  I know he was using it before that...but maybe it's like 'heat rash' or something ... 

If they're sore it's not from swinging on a rope

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1378 on: September 14, 2010, 09:01:06 PM »
yolag said:

If they're sore it's not from swinging on a rope

:lol:  --  see my post right before yours.....

eta:  are they on BY LD now?  BB probably had to send in a professional cleaning crew since these pigs obviously don't know how to clean anything.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:12:58 PM by starbaby »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1379 on: September 14, 2010, 09:48:34 PM »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1380 on: September 15, 2010, 07:03:22 AM »
Since there isn't much going on (there hasn't been all summer)....  I have two thoughts:

1) If Enzo wins AFP, we will know that the whole voting thing was a scam and that Allison picked him to win a long time ago....

2) I don't read any other BB sites, but I'm guessing that we aren't the only ones who think this has been one of the worst seasons ever.  We agree that AG should be fired..... Yet, the ratings are up (for whatever reason....probably nothing else on TV at that time)...so there's probably not even a slim chance that AG won't be back.  Sad sad sad......

I guess the the pain will be over soon....  these guys are so clueless and pompous that I can't even find the right words to describe them.  

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1381 on: September 15, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »
I guess the the pain will be over soon....  these guys are so clueless and pompous that I can't even find the right words to describe them.

Actually, I think you used the right words there. Pompous and clueless are great words. Arrogant might be another one.

They think they're going to be in so many guest appearances and whatnot. When's the rude awakening going to kick in? When are they going to realize that they're not going to be on as many television shows as they think they are?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1382 on: September 15, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »
Mandoli.....yeah..  I like the word 'arrogant', too.  Very appropriate.

Will....omg !  I'm hoping BB told her about it...  Nick states that he is still going to be there tonight--I would think Brit would not even be there...that she'd be on her way home right now.  Now I REALLY hope she wins AFP (even if they did have insurance on the house).

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1383 on: September 15, 2010, 11:31:39 AM »
Mandoli.....yeah..  I like the word 'arrogant', too.  Very appropriate.

Will....omg !  I'm hoping BB told her about it...  Nick states that he is still going to be there tonight--I would think Brit would not even be there...that she'd be on her way home right now.  Now I REALLY hope she wins AFP (even if they did have insurance on the house).

I really hope they tell her today. It would suck to watch her on the live show not knowing when all of America knows. I mean it's HER house.  :'(

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1384 on: September 15, 2010, 11:36:36 AM »
 Britney and Nick are renting the house.. there is more information posted here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23332.0.html

I really hope they tell her today. It would suck to watch her on the live show not knowing when all of America knows. I mean it's HER house.  :'(
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1385 on: September 15, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »
Yes I read that they were renting but still...I'm sure her stuff was in the house, right? I would want to know.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1386 on: September 15, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »
I think the house was a rental so the best anyone can hope for is that they had rental insurance.
Nick had moved her things in while she was in the BB House. That would help to replace the things that can be replaced but pictures, momentos etc. they can't be replaced.  That's the heartbreak with a fire.   But how great is Nick he went back in twice to rescue the dogs.   Can we see Lane doing that for his girlfriends dogs. Sorry I just really don't like Lame.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1387 on: September 15, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »
Hopefully they have Renter's Insurance....that is less common than homeowner's and since he just moved their stuff in recently....hopefully they took care of that.

I still think it's awful if they don't tell her or what would be even worse if they tell her on the live show.

I think AG would think that would add more drama.  :(

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1388 on: September 15, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »
On one of the feeds one morning, Brit was talking to Nick, and told him not to forget to get renters insurance. I sure hope he did.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1389 on: September 15, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »
Just reading the live feeds and are these 3 slugs really complaining that BB got them up to early?  What they only got 8 hours sleep.  I can't wait till these 3 go back to the real world with real jobs.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1390 on: September 15, 2010, 11:57:45 AM »
You're right...I had forgotten about that. Hopefully he did.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1391 on: September 15, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
Just reading the live feeds and are these 3 slugs really complaining that BB got them up to early?  What they only got 8 hours sleep.  I can't wait till these 3 go back to the real world with real jobs.

What do you mean real jobs??  They are going to be stars !!!    :lol3:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1392 on: September 15, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »

I am soooo sorry I forgot.  How stupid of me they will be able to sleep as long as they want and just get up for the $10,000.00 appearances and the butler will wake them with breakfast on a tray and the limo waiting outside.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1393 on: September 15, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »
From what I've read about the fire, Nick called the producers to tell them and they all decided not to tell her because there is nothing she can do and they didn't want it to ruin her finale experience.  I took it to mean that Nick was involved with that decision.   I read that someone said Annie tweeted that she was on the plane with Brit's mother.  I'm sure that between Nick and Brit's mom, they know whether or not its in her best interest to tell her today, or wait until after the show tonight.  I read that while the house was probably a total loss, they did manage to retrieve some of their belongings.  Not to make light of a fire in any way, but I guess I think that it can't be a totally devastating loss for them, or I don't see them a) continuing with their plans to go to CA, or b) keeping the information from her until after the show. It sounds like all they lost are possessions, and while I know that is horrible enough, they are lucky Nick was able to get himself and the animals out.  I agree, i hope they had renter's insurance.  I've had friends that lost everything in a fire and had no option for replacing the most basic items because they didn't bother to spend the few dollars a month for the insurance.  I sincerely hope Brit wins AFP now.  

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1394 on: September 15, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »

I am soooo sorry I forgot.  How stupid of me they will be able to sleep as long as they want and just get up for the $10,000.00 appearances and the butler will wake them with breakfast on a tray and the limo waiting outside.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1395 on: September 15, 2010, 02:05:02 PM »
ooh I just read about what happened to Brit's place.  That is sad and yet awesome of Nick to go back in for the dogs. 

I feel bad she's probably so excited to go home and now she doesn't have a home.  At least she has Nick and all her family.

I suppose I would rather not be told either...but it's going to be awkward for them when she first sees them I'm sure she's gonna ask how everything is. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1396 on: September 15, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »
:ugot  this si MESSEDUP!! we pay for the LIVE FEEDS!! not  for a screen that tells us  who's gonna win????

I went back and looked at last years Live feed thread.. and nat jordan and kevin were only on a 1 hour LD in the HOH and then we had them the rest of the day till 5:20pm!!

now i know last year 's F3 were way more entertaining.. but  we still pay for the feeds!! so it would be MY choice if i want to watch these :loser:'s  lay around  or run around  in circles babbling like idiots!! :iok

I would love to see them scramble.. :knuckles:  get annoyed with each other..  :meow: or something!!  (:;) but NOOO we have been blocked since  first thing this afternoon!

This year we have been blocked the MOST EVER!!nothing is secret with BB  we know you are all :-X up's ! :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #1397 on: September 15, 2010, 03:49:23 PM »
 :ythat:

:lolmao:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1398 on: September 15, 2010, 04:26:20 PM »
Not that it would have been worth watching, but it is ridiculous that the feeds went down so early. 

It's really too bad that this season sucked because you all have become 'family' the last couple of years and we've had fun discussing stuff....  and many people haven't even taken the time to post (or even lurk?)---can't blame them.   What kind of comments can you make about 'nothingness'? 

Well, I hope Brit wins AF and I hope BB matches it or gives her more.  (that won't happen tonight since it looks like they aren't going to tell her before the show). 

See you all later!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1399 on: September 15, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »
From what I've read about the fire, Nick called the producers to tell them and they all decided not to tell her because there is nothing she can do and they didn't want it to ruin her finale experience.  I took it to mean that Nick was involved with that decision.   I read that someone said Annie tweeted that she was on the plane with Brit's mother.  I'm sure that between Nick and Brit's mom, they know whether or not its in her best interest to tell her today, or wait until after the show tonight.  I read that while the house was probably a total loss, they did manage to retrieve some of their belongings.  Not to make light of a fire in any way, but I guess I think that it can't be a totally devastating loss for them, or I don't see them a) continuing with their plans to go to CA, or b) keeping the information from her until after the show. It sounds like all they lost are possessions, and while I know that is horrible enough, they are lucky Nick was able to get himself and the animals out.  I agree, i hope they had renter's insurance.  I've had friends that lost everything in a fire and had no option for replacing the most basic items because they didn't bother to spend the few dollars a month for the insurance.  I sincerely hope Brit wins AFP now.  

now i really hope she wins AFP!!! I voted so many time i lost count, but this girl just cant seem to catch a break!
what goes around, comes around.