Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422793 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1350 on: September 14, 2010, 01:23:09 PM »
OK....this has nothing to do with the current topic, but I get so ticked off when I think about this season...something popped into my brain from last year that made me snicker:

Remember (of course you do) when Chima threw her mic pack into the hot tub (it was the hot tub and not the pool, right?)  ---  and then a little while later Natalie said something about 'it just fell out of her pocket' ???    :lol3:  Now, only HOW MANY cameras caught Chima actually pitching it??? 

Kicking Chima out of the house was the last good thing Allison Grodner has done.  This whole season.....has been lame and disappointing. 

p.s.--why are these guys getting their clothes ready now?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1351 on: September 14, 2010, 01:43:10 PM »
OK....this has nothing to do with the current topic, but I get so ticked off when I think about this season...something popped into my brain from last year that made me snicker:

Remember (of course you do) when Chima threw her mic pack into the hot tub (it was the hot tub and not the pool, right?)  ---  and then a little while later Natalie said something about 'it just fell out of her pocket' ???    :lol3:  Now, only HOW MANY cameras caught Chima actually pitching it??? 

Kicking Chima out of the house was the last good thing Allison Grodner has done.  This whole season.....has been lame and disappointing. 

Because itwill be bedtime soon?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1352 on: September 14, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »

Because itwill be bedtime soon?

:lolmao:  omg---how funny.... but sadly, maybe true.  Also....because they are complete idiots. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1353 on: September 14, 2010, 02:29:38 PM »
I think BB has gone downhill ever since Grodner took over the reins. It's old, it's tired, and the twists are beyond lame. For me, it seemed as if the first Pandora's box was a ploy to keep Matt, and then the rest were just added to make it seem that they planned to do them from the beginning. A trip to a hotel for a massage? Jesse popping out of the box to be annoying, a tree with supposedly $10,000 but the envelopes had $91 and $.17?

:lol3: I loved it when Chima threw her mic and it landed in the hot tub.  :lol3:  And Nat saying it was an accident.

One. More. Day!!!!!  :jumpy:

PS: They ARE idiots.. (Dodos!)  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1354 on: September 14, 2010, 03:34:15 PM »
These three bozos keep talking about getting on TAR or Survivor........LMAO!!!

Survivor = no food and lots of sleep......but they would be voted out for sleeping while others worked...

TAR = no sleep and no food......they would wake up and there would be note on chest from phil that TAR left and btw.....you are eliminated.....

These guys would give new meaning to the term Killer Fatigue!!!! They would turn the ES into another BB House!!!
Matthew 7:15

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1355 on: September 14, 2010, 03:41:09 PM »
Will, I agree with you! :tup:
We need someone who loves the show as much as we do.
This year the pandora's box, and saboteur gimmicks were out of control. I had a hard time rooting for anyone. I can't remember a season where they begged for freebies so much either.
Thank goodness the finale is tomorrow. I don't know if their heads would fit through the door much longer.
How many times do you think we will have to hear the word BRA-GADE tomorrow!

Agree again here.  AG needs to go.

I know AG has to spin the show, she can't say "yeah this year we got a bunch of duds" but the lengths she went to in singling out Enzo kinda makes me nauseous.

They're going on about how the ratings have increased...sooo let's make the prize bigger too.  Make it $1 million for the winner and $100,000 for the runner up.   Put in people who will cut each other for the money. 

Except for Ragan and Brit when they HAD TO, and Brendon of course...no one else seemed to compete at all the whole year.  Bring up the prize money and let's see how much more competitive people get.  The most disappointing season of "endurance" comps I've ever seen.

And oh yeah AG says they're not manipulating the game...umm in the past 11 seasons I don't ever recall hearing the term "Social Game".  Especially the last two weeks when it's time to start really thinking about who you want to win.  Suddenly they're all saying it...and then suddenly there's an interview with AG saying it.  Gee I wonder where the HGs got that term from...hmmm.   People have factored in before "likability" "they're a good person" "they pulled the puppet strings" but this "Social Game" thing is a new term to me.

I also fear the Brigade is gonna get too much credit from the house (of course they already give themselves too much credit)  I don't think it was about their alliance being so amazing as it was other people being too lazy in not making alliances of their own and being too naive to not notice the the 4 idiots were together so much and people thinking they were "just friends" (that's what HE said  :lol:)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1356 on: September 14, 2010, 03:53:25 PM »
I think BB has gone downhill ever since Grodner took over the reins. It's old, it's tired, and the twists are beyond lame. For me, it seemed as if the first Pandora's box was a ploy to keep Matt, and then the rest were just added to make it seem that they planned to do them from the beginning. A trip to a hotel for a massage? Jesse popping out of the box to be annoying, a tree with supposedly $10,000 but the envelopes had $91 and $.17?

:lol3: I loved it when Chima threw her mic and it landed in the hot tub.  :lol3:  And Nat saying it was an accident.

One. More. Day!!!!!  :jumpy:

PS: They ARE idiots.. (Dodos!)  :lol:

ooooh yeah they can pad as many PB as they want in there, it was so obvious it was done to save Matt.  For what reason I don't know.  AG probably thought he made a good villian   :res:  Last year it was a tease that somehow Jeff could be saved, then Nat gets a visit from her BF...and the rest of the ones from this season were busts too.  Yet Matt's was the Diamond Power of Veto.  Didn't have to compete for it, hell didn't even have to be voted the winner of it by America.  Just given to him by the producers to make for an "exciting" eviction episode.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1357 on: September 14, 2010, 04:20:42 PM »
I ask ever so innocently, BB wouldn't block us till showtime tomorrow, would they? ???

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1358 on: September 14, 2010, 04:32:56 PM »
All of I can think of is I am so glad this season will be over tomorrow :jumpy:

Previous posters are sooo right AG has ruined Big Brother ..CBS find someone new puhleeeeeze!!! These idiots actually kept me from getting the Live Feeds this year.. I didn't want to waste good money on Bad Rubbish (:;)

And as far as "Social Game" those 3 stooges :lol3: could never have come up with that.. it had to come thru the DR's. I think Hayden is very immature and when his Mom gets ahold of him I bet she brings him down a notch or 2..but still hope he wins ..the lesser of 3 evils :snicker:

Updaters :hearts:  again I can't give you enough praise for the job you did this year..well beyond what most people would have done

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1359 on: September 14, 2010, 04:54:17 PM »
If I could do chops, I'd go make one of the 3 stooges!  :lol3:

Such as they are, the feeds are back.  :tup:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1360 on: September 14, 2010, 06:21:38 PM »
Off topic but I have a question.  I have started watching TAR the last 3 years and never thought about it but when do those people eat.  That show is unbelievable and I don't know how the contestants can keep up the pace they do because the things they have to do are beyond challenging.  These 3 wimps wouldn't last 2 weeks.  As for Survivor - are you kidding me.  Sleeping on the ground in the rain and heat bugs and lizards and trying to catch their food.  They'd be airlifting them out of there in 24 hours bawling for the Mommies or Wifey.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1361 on: September 14, 2010, 06:27:52 PM »
Off topic but I have a question.  I have started watching TAR the last 3 years and never thought about it but when do those people eat.  That show is unbelievable and I don't know how the contestants can keep up the pace they do because the things they have to do are beyond challenging.  These 3 wimps wouldn't last 2 weeks.  As for Survivor - are you kidding me.  Sleeping on the ground in the rain and heat bugs and lizards and trying to catch their food.  They'd be airlifting them out of there in 24 hours bawling for the Mommies or Wifey.

What would Lane do if Survivor didn't let him take his little can of 'magic something' with him......?  Enzo doing one of Survivors physical challenges???    :lol3: 

Someone else here can probably answer your TAR question better than I can....all I can guess is that all the 'routine' stuff gets edited out (eating, showering, potty breaks and sleeping --unless they have to sleep outside or something).  TAR is my favorite reality show.  I travel the world vicariously through them from my sofa. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1362 on: September 14, 2010, 06:38:50 PM »

What would Lane do if Survivor didn't let him take his little can of 'magic something' with him......?  Enzo doing one of Survivors physical challenges???    :lol3: 

Someone else here can probably answer your TAR question better than I can....all I can guess is that all the 'routine' stuff gets edited out (eating, showering, potty breaks and sleeping --unless they have to sleep outside or something).  TAR is my favorite reality show.  I travel the world vicariously through them from my sofa. 

They do show them eating sometimes if they catch a fish or something else that they can eat like coconut, berries. Potty, never.

I put up a poll to see whether I should say what I think Lane's little can of magic something is.. OR you can guess if you like. LOL

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1363 on: September 14, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »

if I remember correctly, once they finish their task, from the time of check in-- they have 12 hours to rest, eat, shower, whatever is probably available to them.  I'm sure there is probably time throughout the day, when not racing.  Seems so stressful, who'd want to eat during the high speed chases to the next clue.   I just can't see these 3 bro gades doing this.  It would be hilarious to watch though.  As short as it would be.   :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1364 on: September 14, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »
:killme: enzo cant stop cursing even when catching a football!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1365 on: September 14, 2010, 06:46:06 PM »
My bad, I'm thinking Survivor not TAR. The only time I've ever seen them eat on TAR is if it is something they have to do like find something in a custard pie or eat a plate of sauerkraut.   :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1366 on: September 14, 2010, 07:05:05 PM »
Wow. These guys are pigs. (I admit I haven't seen the feeds in about two days, but these guys bore me by about the final week since there isn't much to talk about.) Can't believe that their belongings have taken over the sunset room.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1367 on: September 14, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »
these clowns wont get anything when out of the house cept tons of DENIED! :lol3:

enzo may make people laugh for a moment.. but his forced personality  will never win over   general viewers of any sorts.. :eww

lane will have alot to answer for when he gets out starting with his shower antics :shower:

hayden.. by now we know his mom is gonna kick his butt for his hair..   (:;) maybe he can  do a you tube clip of cutting it and giving it to locks of love   :lol:

and out of the 3 i only see hayden possibly getting some modeling cuz of his body.. but that's it..

enzo -survior?? he couldn't even handle the baby food!! :lol3:

lane would get lost  in TAR and a vodoo doc would shrink his head to match his small brain ZING!!!!  :lolmao:

hayden would be taken by a tribe of crazy women who would just tape his mouth closed and have him for display
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 07:42:30 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1368 on: September 14, 2010, 07:45:19 PM »
I've decided that that little container that Lane takes into the bathroom with him must be LSD---because he is trippin' if he thinks people are going to throw money at him just because he's him (and that includes the other two dumba*ses, too).

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1369 on: September 14, 2010, 07:52:40 PM »
please go here and vote on whether yo want to know what TL thinks the canister is.. she even has a graphic of it she's not going to show till the voting is done if it's a YES to show!!

I put up a poll to see whether I should say what I think Lane's little can of magic something is.. OR you can guess if you like. LOL

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23331.0.html
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 07:59:08 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1370 on: September 14, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »
please go here and vote on whether yo want to know what TL thinks the canister is.. she even has a graphic of it she's not going to show till the voting is done if it's a YES to show!!

from TEXASLADY:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23331.0.html

I voted, but I will also tell you that I think it's some sort of ointment for chafing or irritation.  Didn't he say something about his 'privates' being sore after swinging on that rope thing?  I know he was using it before that...but maybe it's like 'heat rash' or something ... 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1371 on: September 14, 2010, 08:00:39 PM »
 yeah we are all on the same page.. however i want to know exactly what it is..  and i got a sneak peak to the image she snagged! :lol:

I voted, but I will also tell you that I think it's some sort of ointment for chafing or irritation.  Didn't he say something about his 'privates' being sore after swinging on that rope thing?  I know he was using it before that...but maybe it's like 'heat rash' or something ... 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1372 on: September 14, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »
yeah we are all on the same page.. howerver i want to know exactly what it is..  and i got a sneak peak to the image she snagged! :lol:

this is so funny.  We're so bored, we have to make a new game out of "what is Lane doing in the john with the little tin can?" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1373 on: September 14, 2010, 08:05:43 PM »
:lolmao:  yep it's that bad!! to bad we cant get this going BB - nationwide! :lol:

yeah we are all on the same page.. howerver i want to know exactly what it is..  and i got a sneak peak to the image she snagged! :lol:

this is so funny.  We're so bored, we have to make a new game out of "what is Lane doing in the john with the little tin can?" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1374 on: September 14, 2010, 08:07:10 PM »
Production pumps these guys up to fuel their egos I have been told.  They also do it with Survivor telling them how smart they are this way they take more chances to act like a fool. :colors

On the race you can eat after you check into the pitstop after your interviews of course.  Also, I have been told there is a lot of time sitting around airports  :'( where people can get food.  we would try and take extra food at the pitstop and keep it in our backpacks for when we were hungry so we didn't have to use money.