Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422779 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1300 on: September 12, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »
In my opinion, Lane would be an idiot to just let Hayden win.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush; aint no way I would give up a sure thing for 50k and still have a chance for 500k, with the idea being that I might still get 50k but may have a better chance for the 500k to give that decision to someone else!

The feeds must be way boring cause too much thinking is taking place!
This is what happens when BB drags this finale out over a week!!!!!!     that's why I said in my earlier post when I was first thinking about this ---it was way out there.  I guess I just want to see Lane and Hayden in the f2.  So for that to happen, Hay has to win to take Lane. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1301 on: September 12, 2010, 03:05:12 PM »
I am with ya on that!

Do we think Lane is going to take Enzo?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1302 on: September 12, 2010, 03:08:15 PM »
I am with ya on that!

Do we think Lane is going to take Enzo?
I'm really worried he will.  Even though I have a little voice in me saying he also has to be worried that Enzo, because of his social game, was way more engaging with the JH gang than Lane was.  So maybe Lane will think he has a better chance with Hay. 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1303 on: September 12, 2010, 04:00:55 PM »
Well that article in Entertainment Weekly says it all.  There's no doubt now that AG has been manipulating an Enzo F2 scenario.  The stats are up because this is a likeable bunch.  How about there was really no competition in that time slot this summer.  Hayden, Lane, and Enzo which of these three, if any of you have daughters, would you be happy to see her bring home.

Lane and Enzo with their wonderful attitude towards women and superior intelligence.  Hayden a real winner and go getter who hasn't earned more than $5000.00 in the last year and who got dropped from the team for his adademic performance?

Let's face it this is like trying to pick a winner literally from the bottom of the barrel.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1304 on: September 12, 2010, 04:01:14 PM »
Allison Grodner must be thinking that no one watches the feeds or reads reports of the feeds...and knows that Enzo is a foul-mouthed slob  --  and an a*s.  If he wins AF, I will know for sure that it was pre-arranged that he would.  

Also...  she calls this years hg's a 'likeable bunch'...???  Which show has she been watching?  I want to see excitement, game play, drama etc...and if that means a Natalie or a Jessie or an ED, then so be it.  (although I really despised the 'f' word coming out of ED's mouth every other word).   I still think that this season is either the worst or second worst group. 

I have to admit that as much as I hated Rachel and her and 'her man' made me sick....at least it was interesting. 

I was for Lane winning...but now I'm for Hayden.  Def. not Enzo.  I still want to give the money to Jeff and Jordan.... they were the best thing all season.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:06:21 PM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline hkis40

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1305 on: September 12, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »
Can I change the topic for just one question? ....

After Brit was evicted, one of the posters noted that she didn't mention Nick in her speech.  I noticed that too and it wasn't the 1st time she forget to mention him.  I don't think there is a Nick.  Is anybody else curious about how tight Lane and Brit really are?  How motivated is she there in the jury house?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1306 on: September 12, 2010, 04:31:09 PM »
I was the one that mentioned that slip and I think there is more to Brit and Lane than meets the eye, although I am not saying they knew each other before the season.

Also, I think that is why Brit will campaign HARD for Lane if he is in F2; and I think she will sway herself, Ragan and Kathy...he will only need one more!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1307 on: September 12, 2010, 04:33:01 PM »
Brit's fiancee did a few interviews all via  phone on other websites..

this topic was also addressed to Chelsia and Missy on super pass- happy hour throughout the day when BB blocked the feeds for the first part of the HOH comp

Nick hates the lime lite.. maybe she didn't mention him by name while under pressure of leaving but she time and time again throughout the show talked about him  till everyone in the house was sick of it.. hence Brendons jealous and ridiculous snap words to  her.

there are severalvery nice  pics of them floating around too.! :jumpy:

I just think that when brit  said "to my family".. that was including Nick..   she was purley nervous :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1308 on: September 12, 2010, 04:40:43 PM »
i hope so for Brit.

I didnt care for her at the beginning but grew to like her at the end.

I voted for her to win AP

Offline hkis40

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1309 on: September 12, 2010, 04:45:39 PM »
Thanks Ugot. You're way more plugged into this than I am which is why I love this site.  I like Brit too and think she's a good player.  I wonder if I should think that since she didn't catch on to the Brigade.  I'm not sure she'll be able to swing Kathy to Lane tho'.

Offline hkis40

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1310 on: September 12, 2010, 04:47:40 PM »
Oops, thanks to you too Albert!! :res:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1311 on: September 12, 2010, 05:40:30 PM »
:welcome: hkis40 :waves:

if it's lane and enzo at the end.. im sure lane will throw enzo/hayden under the bus to brendon and say that he was enzo's and hayden's SIDE alliance..  hoping that when rach and bren find out they were played as well by the brigade,  the one who did the least damage to  both of them was lane..hopefully getting thier vote.

i dont know who matt would vote for.. he never was specific on which of the 3 he really did like in the DR sessions. however he did tell hayden he hopes if he's at the end he wins..

ragan.. i think he will vote for  lane once brit gets in his ear.. since both brit and  ragan are sorta in the same boat.. got hugely played by thier side allainces  and since matt is already at the JH ragan could easily be persuaded.. he's vulnerable i think right now being there.. and i feel will do the opposite of what matt will do .. i think he's forever scorned by matt! and logic goes out the window

Kathy.. well  whichever it is hayden or enzo.. she will vote for them.. i do not see her voting for lane..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:44:16 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1312 on: September 12, 2010, 06:46:55 PM »
I was an Evil Dick fan as many of you were. I am not an Enzo fan but wonder why so many people loved ED and hate Enzo. I can remember ED calling people names, really bad names, calling people fat and ugly and downright nasty to people. He also cursed every other word. I don't see a big difference in the 2 myself.

Also I thing it would be nice to change things one season with Big Brother. Why don't they have a "Big, Big Brother" with heavy people on it or "Little, Big Brother" with little people. I think it would be really fun to watch. It's too hard for big or little people to get on that show because of the competitions. If everyone was little or big, they could make the comps even for them. I am not making fun as I am not "skinny" and coudn't handle those comps but think it would be fun to be in the house (maybe). Put us heavy people as have nots and you will see PLENTY of drama.  :lol3:

Offline hkis40

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1313 on: September 12, 2010, 07:02:37 PM »
lol  sbriandy7

Thanks for the welcome ugot. :ty3:

I tend to agree with your thinking.  I think Brit and Ragan will hang tight in the JH but I don't necessarily think he'll vote the way she does.  I think he'll do his own thinking.  Who did he like more, Lane or Hayden?  I think I remember Lane spending extended periods of time in the have not room with him a long time ago.  But Hayden is hot and a good game player. mmmmmmmmmmm

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1314 on: September 12, 2010, 07:18:43 PM »
I dont think it's the comps that keeps BB from posting people of various weights..  it's the viewers that they  want.. so they cater to them.  you can be over weight  or small or both and be very strong.. but if you are not visually appealing they wont cast you. and we all know you dont need brains to be part of this show! :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1315 on: September 12, 2010, 07:28:33 PM »
I think the diffences between ED and enzo are HUGE  ED came on the show not for fame, movie, fortune.. but to make his relationship better with his daughter..  although he said he did try out  previously that was the season he was casted for..

Ed also did say some pretty crazy things.. however they were right to the persons face.

unlike cowardly enzo aka meow meow.. and im being nice right now about that nickname :-X

Enzo couldn't last in a single comp.. unlike Ed who battled  to the near ends of his ability .

Enzo relied on mearly one part of himself(and if you call laying back playing then game ok  then ) while Ed used everything in his bag of tricks to out play the others mentally and physically ..

ED never claimed to ant fame.. but got it for more than 15 mins.. while Enzo came in wearing sunglasses  inside the house all the time day and nite.. thus  giving the impression he's an :ass:.

just think about it when you see someone in a club with them on.. what's yor first thought..  yeap.. same  for him.. even julie posted about it  in her blog!

at the end ED was actually humble.. while enzo is a big sore :loser: and :crybabe:

eating habits well i dont ever recall having to mute ED on eating.. maybe when he was on a rant curse fest..

I dont know how the HG's sat thru enzo's lip smacking  all this long without saying anything! or giving him a smack upside the head like the grandmother did  to john travolta in saturday nite fever! :lol3:

but that's just my thoughts.. :lol3:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:34:02 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1316 on: September 12, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »
I couldnt stand ED OR Enzo!

I was and am an equal opportunity HATER!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1317 on: September 12, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »

I'm with you all the way on this one :beer:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1318 on: September 12, 2010, 08:54:25 PM »

I'm with you all the way on this one :beer:

I didn't like ED's mouth... or some of his tactics... but he did at least play the game---and  made it interesting.  (and whoever gave him the job of 'interviewer' in the backyard after the finale last year should be fired---he was awful). 

What's it say about this season when they could have put the 'highlights' in about 10-15 min. of tonights show.... which, btw---reminded me of the finale of 'Survivor' when they walk around and gather up all the other 'survivors' torches and then say something about them....and then burn the torches !!! 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1319 on: September 12, 2010, 09:06:06 PM »
I'm glad they showed the bit with Rachel and Brendon tonight before asking people to vote for AFP. Hopefully that will remind people what a wus he is and maybe people won't vote for him although I think it is probably too late. If BB ever manipulates votes, I hope they do for sure this time if Brendon is going to be the winner. Of course if he does win, Rachel and Brendon will think America loves them and then when they get home they will have even a greater downfall when they get home and realize that the majority of America hates them!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1320 on: September 12, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »
I'm glad they showed the bit with Rachel and Brendon tonight before asking people to vote for AFP. Hopefully that will remind people what a wus he is and maybe people won't vote for him although I think it is probably too late. If BB ever manipulates votes, I hope they do for sure this time if Brendon is going to be the winner. Of course if he does win, Rachel and Brendon will think America loves them and then when they get home they will have even a greater downfall when they get home and realize that the majority of America hates them!

I think that even if they do see the boards and what has been written about them, they are both to dense to believe it.  They will blame it all on the edit they got on the show, they just won't believe how hated they were, too much ego for those two.   (I haven't watched tonights show yet)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1321 on: September 12, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »

I think that even if they do see the boards and what has been written about them, they are both to dense to believe it.  They will blame it all on the edit they got on the show, they just won't believe how hated they were, too much ego for those two.   (I haven't watched tonights show yet)

Yea, I'm sure you are right, sad isn't it?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1322 on: September 12, 2010, 10:07:08 PM »

The best part of tonights show was when they replayed the fight between Rachel and Ragan....   Yes, Ragan was 'vile' (as others have described him)...but she deserved every word.  Sashaying  (sp?) in there...'hi bitches, I'm back' (or whatever she said).   And when she and Brendan were 'fighting' and she said she loved Vegas but she was willing to leave for him and then at the end she said "I AM Vegas ! '   omg---how conceited can she get? 

Re:  the feeds....  these guys are going to be in for a huge reality check when they get out and don't make the millions that they think they are on appearances and endorsements etc.    :lol3:   ....like last year when Natalie was surprised that no one liked her....  (and that's putting it mildly)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1323 on: September 12, 2010, 10:13:42 PM »

And when she and Brendan were 'fighting' and she said she loved Vegas but she was willing to leave for him and then at the end she said "I AM Vegas ! '   omg---how conceited can she get? 

I was feeling the same way watching tonight when she said that, but then my teen daughter piped up and said, "No she's not! People actually LIKE Vegas!"  :lol3: Too true, my child! It was also killing my ears when they were playing her early diary room sessions tonight- I couldn't get to the mute button fast enough!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1324 on: September 13, 2010, 03:50:51 PM »
just got this message on Facebook...........any thoughts?

Big Brother Curious about the lifelong friends twist? The truth will be revealed at during the 2-hour live finale Wednesday at 8/7c!
Big Brother - Finale Preview!
bit.ly
The final three battle it out and face the jury in the two hour season finale of Big Brother.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!