Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423915 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1250 on: September 10, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
Enzo was talking about real estate the other day and how for his first sale, he didn't even have to show the house. The person looked at it, liked it and gave the agent at the open house Enzo's name. I had the impression that he was just starting in the business.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1251 on: September 10, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
Well I would be happy to see Enzo get a little of his own medicine :tup:.. I hope Lane and Hayden sit him down at the table  and say Enzo we don't want you to think your staying we are sending you out no matter who wins the Final HOH.. Hope they laugh while they do it..give him a fist pump and just tell him to enjoy the week before he goes..Hey Enzo should understand he couldn't wait to burst Brit's hopes

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1252 on: September 10, 2010, 05:38:18 PM »
Well I would be happy to see Enzo get a little of his own medicine :tup:.. I hope Lane and Hayden sit him down at the table  and say Enzo we don't want you to think your staying we are sending you out no matter who wins the Final HOH.. Hope they laugh while they do it..give him a fist pump and just tell him to enjoy the week before he goes..Hey Enzo should understand he couldn't wait to burst Brit's hopes

:ythat:    And maybe then Enzo could just ask to go to the JH now.....  and save us from watching him drag is sorry butt around all week  (like Linus dragging his blanket).  He just couldn't keep from smiling and grinning and laughing and egging Lane on when they were getting ready to tell Brit about the brigade.  (I know Hayden was grinning too...but Enzo was the worst)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1253 on: September 10, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »
What happened to fun guy Enzo today?  Not so much fun now.  He's pouting worse than any of them.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1254 on: September 10, 2010, 06:00:31 PM »
I was just reading the feed reports.....  poor Enzo has been in bed all day......

Lane and Hayden talking.....cracks me up.  Now, granted, they will be doing some interviews and I'm sure they'll get recognized here and there when they get out (for awhile)....  but geez...these guys think that they are going to be stars!

Also....  one of them mentioned Jeff and how he's gotten to do some things etc...  and how it will be even better for them because the ratings are up...  how do they know that???    BB must be really dictating what they say and do .....  and telling them that because of it the ratings are up???

I hate that I'm addicted to this show because it has become oh so clear to me this season how phony and manipulated it is.....    :dick

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1255 on: September 10, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »
 :lolmao:  Im actually getting enjoyment tonight of seeing enzo pout like a baby..!!  :crybabe:

what a freaking loser!! :loser:

even lane had to try and cheer him up?? REALLY????

MAN UP PENGUIN!! oh wait you're shunning yourself! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1256 on: September 10, 2010, 07:38:10 PM »
If I felt like messing with it, I'd go look up some of the things he said about other HGs when they were about to get the boot. Good GRIEF! He's getting back into bed! It's 5:36pm in CA. He needs Jessie to pop out of a box and make him get out of the bed and start exercising.  :lol3:

ETA: Both Lane and Hayden have grown up playing sports, football and baseball. They know when an opponent is finished, defeated, and they know Enzo is finished.  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 07:42:11 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1257 on: September 10, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »
even that wouldn't get him out of his self induced pity party!! :lol3:

I can't wait for Lane to say.." at least britney would have been more fun!! "

If I felt like messing with it, I'd go look up some of the things he said about other HGs when they were about to get the boot. Good GRIEF! He's getting back into bed! It's 5:36pm in CA. He needs Jessie to pop out of a box and make him get out of the bed and start exercising.  :lol3:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1258 on: September 10, 2010, 07:41:59 PM »
:lolmao:  Im actually getting enjoyment tonight of seeing enzo pout like a baby..!!  :crybabe:

what a freaking loser!! :loser:

even lane had to try and cheer him up?? REALLY????

MAN UP PENGUIN!! oh wait you're shunning yourself! :lol3:

It is funny :lol3: as sad as that sounds ..poor Enzo no mafia movies for you unless they need a stand in for a STOOGE

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1259 on: September 10, 2010, 07:45:54 PM »
I know as you all do that he has been whiny and everything throughout this whole show, but I think his depression started setting in after Brittany left and personally I wish he would push the button and get out of there, he is really cracking up and since he is so unpredictable it might be better for the whole show especially the two guys who have to live with him until next week.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1260 on: September 10, 2010, 07:56:13 PM »
ok im gonna say this and i expect to get hit with rocks :lol3:

id rather he stayed and suffer the rest of the time there.. and those 2 guys regret taking him  along for the ride..

:hides:

BB has catered to EVERYTHING when it came to enzo.. from his complaining. to being a FRIDGE FACE and not getting called out on it..  being a  baby every time they were given a TOY of some sorts.. calling everything that BB has regarding   props as GHETTO..

and finally when they get their tshirts.. and he makes his.. he doesn't want to wear his last nite on BBAD with the other 2 guys.. and just before he took it , looked at it and "shunned" it  :lol3:

at least britney would have worn her's with a sense of humor!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1261 on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:01 PM »
OK...get the horsewhip out, here I go again referring back to last year..... BUT....  at least Kevin, Gnatalie and Jordan talked to each other and tried to convince each other that they would be the best bet in the f2.....I dont' remember anyone totally giving up like Enzo is.  Even Britney was down and out for a bit...but then put on her big girl panties and took it like a good sport.  

I remember the camera zooming in on Jordan and she'd be lying in bed kind of talking to herself and figuring out jury votes if she took Kevin vs. if she took Gnat...  

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1262 on: September 10, 2010, 08:03:53 PM »

id rather he stayed and suffer the rest of the time there.. and those 2 guys regret taking him  along for the ride..

BB has catered to EVERYTHING when it came to enzo.. from his complaining. to being a FRIDGE FACE and not getting called out on it..  being a  baby every time they were given a TOY of some sorts.. calling everything that BB has regarding   props as GHETTO..

and finally when they get their tshirts.. and he makes his.. he doesn't want to wear his last nite on BBAD with the other 2 guys.. and just before he took it , looked at it and "shunned" it  :lol3:

I think everyone on here respects the opinions of others so I doubt you will get hit with rocks.  I think Lane and Hayden already regret keeping Enzo and while I would like Enzo to suffer in the house due to his childish crap and being so ungrateful while there, I just think he is wrecking the experience for the other two guys and that is unfair to them IMO.   Anyone else in Enzo's shoes would be campaigning like mad to get them to take him, but as we know he feels entitled to be in the final 2, doesnt want to earn it or campaign for it, just wants them to give it to him, cause after all he formed the BRA GADE!  Idiot!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1263 on: September 10, 2010, 08:09:57 PM »
I think I'm beginning to dislike Enzo as much as I disliked Natalie......ummmm...maybe not quite that much....but close.  Enzo's not a mean, hateful person.....just a big baby that thinks he's mr. toughman and should be handed everything.  BTW--Rebellion...I agree with everything you said.  In the interview with Enzo's family it was said that he was a 'Mama's Boy'.... and that is certainly evident.  His wife seemed like such a nice girl....can't imagine what she saw in him (besides what she said about him being 'funny'...which got old real quick --for me).  I expect him to start sucking his thumb any time now. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1264 on: September 10, 2010, 08:14:12 PM »

I think everyone on here respects the opinions of others so I doubt you will get hit with rocks.  I think Lane and Hayden already regret keeping Enzo and while I would like Enzo to suffer in the house due to his childish crap and being so ungrateful while there, I just think he is wrecking the experience for the other two guys and that is unfair to them IMO.   Anyone else in Enzo's shoes would be campaigning like mad to get them to take him, but as we know he feels entitled to be in the final 2, doesnt want to earn it or campaign for it, just wants them to give it to him, cause after all he formed the BRA GADE!  Idiot!

Not throwing rocks here I agree with ya Ugot :tup:..let him lie there the next 5 days and let people see what a real jerk he is :lol3:..BB catered to him and now they aren't..so let him stay in bed less I have to mute when he eats and I don't have to cringe when he has his hands down his pants..he'll be home soon and his Mom can baby him and make him meatballs. I think Lane and Hayden will soon give up trying to make him happy and those 2 will enjoy the rest of the time left

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1265 on: September 10, 2010, 08:20:01 PM »
 :lol:  ahhh I feel  the  LOVE!! ♥ :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1266 on: September 10, 2010, 08:21:30 PM »
hopefully with him acting like such a baby.. what ever  votes he had going to him for AFP will go towards a more deserving player.. like Britney for being such a great sport! :jumpy:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:51:56 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1267 on: September 10, 2010, 08:24:30 PM »
hopefully with him acting like such a baby.. what ever  votes he had going to him for AFP will go towards a more deserving player.. like Birtney for being such a great sport! :jumpy:

You mean someone may have actually voted for him or thought about voting for him???   :groan:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1268 on: September 10, 2010, 08:36:34 PM »
Unfortunately there are people who post on the CBS/BB site that like
him and have voted for him.     :groan:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1269 on: September 10, 2010, 08:41:12 PM »
hopefully with him acting like such a baby.. what ever  votes he had going to him for AFP will go towards a more deserving player.. like Birtney for being such a great sport! :jumpy:

You mean someone may have actually voted for him or thought about voting for him???   :groan:

starbaby I so agree, why would anyone even think of voting for him! well okay maybe his family but that is it, I hope

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1270 on: September 10, 2010, 08:52:55 PM »
I just went to the CBS site to see how the voting was going. I had heard that CBS had the running totals and that Brendon was in the lead. It's so silly - it's the poll generated by one of the "community fans", and she is pushing for Brendon to win. They have him at 33% to Britney's 20%, but there's no restriction on how many times you can vote, so the administrator just keeps voting for Brendon. LOL! It's probably his mother, or someone he owes money to.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1271 on: September 10, 2010, 10:34:15 PM »
Enzo is going to get in Lane's ear -- I just know it.  hayden knows it too.  I dont' think Lane will not take Hayden if he wins HOH.  Yet he said a while ago, that he wanted it to be him, Brit and Hayden in the f3.  But now that he smells the money, I'm thinking the closeness he had with Hayden this whole game, is not going to hold up.  And BB is going to get into Enzo's head too. It has started already, he's been in total depression all day, right before BBAD BB calls Enzo to the Dr.  He comes out a new man and immediately get in Lane's ear.  And I don't see Hayden so I suspect DR called him in to give Enzo a chance to get to Lane. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1272 on: September 10, 2010, 10:54:19 PM »
I dont think lane will take enzo..

enzo had one blast of energy after coming out of the DR and he already lost steam.. and he knows lane will tell hayden that enzo is trying to talk  game to him

just remember Enzo voted out brit.. so i dont think  lane will take him  and give him a chance for money..

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1273 on: September 10, 2010, 10:59:26 PM »
I dont think lane will take enzo..

enzo had one blast of energy after coming out of the DR and he already lost steam.. and he knows lane will tell hayden that enzo is trying to talk  game to him

just remember Enzo voted out brit.. so i dont think  lane will take him  and give him a chance for money..

I really hope you are right.  I have a hard time reading Lane.  I can't seem to get a handle on him -- as compared to Hayden.  I'm starting to get paranoid over the finals, and all season I didn't really care one way or the other.  Go figure.  I guess I'm a BBjunkey after all.  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1274 on: September 11, 2010, 12:22:52 AM »
OK...get the horsewhip out, here I go again referring back to last year..... BUT....  at least Kevin, Gnatalie and Jordan talked to each other and tried to convince each other that they would be the best bet in the f2.....I dont' remember anyone totally giving up like Enzo is.  Even Britney was down and out for a bit...but then put on her big girl panties and took it like a good sport. 

I remember the camera zooming in on Jordan and she'd be lying in bed kind of talking to herself and figuring out jury votes if she took Kevin vs. if she took Gnat...

Everything you say about this is true. Last season, there was strategy until the final damn second. This season, you have Enzo pouting and not wanting anything to do with Lane/Hayden.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score