Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423958 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: September 06, 2010, 06:47:45 AM »
Well what do you all think.  Will Enzo get a movie role or will they all get a Coors Lite Super Bowl commercial and tickets to the Super Bowl?

I think they do have a good chance on getting on a TV show = "Intervention"  they need help.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1076 on: September 06, 2010, 08:28:51 AM »
What bothers me about Hayden is the comp with prizes and penalties...they were all counting on each other to defeat brendon.

And Hayden did not take any penalties and took every prize he could, thinking only of himself. If they had taken one more penalty they would have won.

He let down his team...

True. And in the end, he's probably going to win.

Someone needs to tell the jury house the truth. "Brendon, you won that torture Veto because Hayden took the prizes."

He won that veto because BB wanted him to win that veto.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1077 on: September 06, 2010, 08:41:04 AM »
Well what do you all think.  Will Enzo get a movie role or will they all get a Coors Lite Super Bowl commercial and tickets to the Super Bowl?

I think they do have a good chance on getting on a TV show = "Intervention"  they need help.

I don't see a movie role or a beer commercial in their future, but I could see an episode on Clean House.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: September 06, 2010, 09:16:09 AM »
Maybe on "The Soup"    :lol3:     Everyone could listen to Enzo  smack, slurp, smack, burp    :lol:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1079 on: September 06, 2010, 12:46:48 PM »
What bothers me about Hayden is the comp with prizes and penalties...they were all counting on each other to defeat brendon.

And Hayden did not take any penalties and took every prize he could, thinking only of himself. If they had taken one more penalty they would have won.

He let down his team...

True. And in the end, he's probably going to win.

Someone needs to tell the jury house the truth. "Brendon, you won that torture Veto because Hayden took the prizes."

He won that veto because BB wanted him to win that veto.

I'm more inclined to this. There were 4-5 other people in that challenge and they couldn't buzz in faster than Brendon? Hayden made a smart play there. He knew everyone else was gunning for Brendon, why not get his? I still believe that BB wanted Brendon to get that one.

If Lane/Enzo have any common sense, this will be in their speech before the jury when explaining why they should win. They know the truth. Will they say it? Who knows.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1080 on: September 06, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »
Can someone plz post the schedule for the upcoming week. Been busy and havent been able to keep up. They are building outside in the BY right now but for what?.....help!!  lol
what goes around, comes around.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: September 06, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »
Can anyone tell me why Brit is mad at Hayden in regards to the Brigade?   I have not caught all that was being said but it would seem to me she should be  ticked off at Lane for manipulating her especially in regards to getting Matt voted out.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1084 on: September 06, 2010, 05:18:21 PM »
she told him that she had put him on a pedastal.. that she really believed him when he talked to her.. especially about the f3.. and that she didn't think lane did  anything maliciously.. and that enzo it wasn't personal

Can anyone tell me why Brit is mad at Hayden in regards to the Brigade?   I have not caught all that was being said but it would seem to me she should be  ticked off at Lane for manipulating her especially in regards to getting Matt voted out.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: September 06, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »
she told him that she had put him on a pedastal.. that she really believed him when he talked to her.. especially about the f3.. and that she didn't think lane did  anything maliciously.. and that enzo it wasn't personal

thanks!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1086 on: September 06, 2010, 10:55:04 PM »
I have to say I can't believe the way the house is, there is mess everywhere you look! In all the years I've had the feeds, I've never seen it this bad. The pillows that were thrown around looking for the coins are still on the floor, the kitchen is a disaster and I'm betting that the ants have declared this house is ours! :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1087 on: September 06, 2010, 11:13:56 PM »
I say BB needs to cast one of those Merry Maids in season 13. :D
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1088 on: September 06, 2010, 11:46:12 PM »
I say BB needs to cast one of those Merry Maids in season 13. :D

They DID...........it was Kathy............why do you think the boys wanted to keep her to final four?? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1089 on: September 07, 2010, 11:03:22 AM »
Since the feeds are going down till after the show on Wednesday they should wait till Britney leaves and then make the Bra-Gade clean the house from one end to the other.  A little taste of humble prior to them becoming major celebrities and making tons of money.  You know doing appearances, ads, movie roles etc. etc. etc.

I don't know about everybody else but if my family member, husband, son or whatever was making decisions based on a 3 month "friendship" or Bra-Gade alliance and not on the best chance of winning $500,000.00 I would, even though I may love them, think they were an idiot.  Oh, and would have to tell them that once this was over.   

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1090 on: September 07, 2010, 12:17:54 PM »
Since Hayden did not have the POV ceremony yet. you have to believe BB is still trying to get into his head.   :umn:

I know it's a reach but it would make  things easier for him winning wise to get rid of either lane or enzo.. and i feel he has more loyalty towards lane.

We have more than a day to get wild, silly and over the top with speculation   :jumpy:

just to dream that brit can stay and play in the F3 with lane and hayden would make way better TV! :colors and that's just the start..

think of the chatter  :meow: enzo would do at the JH about hayden having won the trip and 5g's , which btw Brit already figured out but didnt' call hayden out on.

maybe today with the HG's  knowing that the feeds are down we'll come back to some real surprises :yess:

:lol3: and NOOOO the house being cleaned is not the surprise i want! :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: September 07, 2010, 12:58:05 PM »
I want so much to happen between now and Wednesday night. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to even think that any of it will happen.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1092 on: September 07, 2010, 01:03:50 PM »
Unfortunately none of it will happen.  No power moves, No smart moves, No game moves.  Since the
feeds are down and for the people that paid for them that really sucks.  Why can't they show the Jury House.  I have a feeling that's where the action was.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1093 on: September 07, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »
I'm seeing lots of posts on twitter and other places that people are calling CBS to complain about the outage and click on the link to get the phone number and they said it is legit.

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/84469.page

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1094 on: September 07, 2010, 01:24:38 PM »
I'm seeing lots of posts on twitter and other places that people are calling CBS to complain about the outage and click on the link to get the phone number and they said it is legit.

People want to be spoiled? I know I wouldn't, even though I'll be depressed the second the feeds come back on. It's going to be painfully obvious.

Offline Washingtonian

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1095 on: September 07, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »
If the feeds don't go back till after the west coast sees it, then nothing is spoiled. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1096 on: September 07, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »
Yes, I want the chance to see the live feeds, which is what I paid for. Live feeds are continuous ongoing spoilers, clearly endorsed by BB.

My all time favorite BB moment was the long endurance comp in the rain between ED and Zach. We were part of every moment, every pain, every struggle. It was an epic fight, and as a viewer I felt part of something very special.

By blocking the feeds for the most important comp of the year, I think CBS has sent a clear message of disrespect to the loyal Live Feed viewers. While I do understand the importance of keeping TV ratings high...what BB fan would not STILL watch the show?

But I believe that the live feed viewers are the lifeblood of the BB franchise, and what actually keeps this house afloat.

By blocking us out they are saying you don't matter, that you paid $$ to see this doesn't matter, and we don't care about your concerns, your opinion doesn't matter to us, your viewer loyalty doesn't matter.

I think calling and complaining in a respectful manner to CBS may be a good thing. I did.

If you want to relive the highlights of the ED  comp, enjoy:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1097 on: September 07, 2010, 02:59:03 PM »
Wow I forgot just how bad that endurance was. Evel Dick lasted 7 1/2 hours. Which one of the Bra-gade do you see lasting that long in an endurance. Larry, Curly or Mo?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1098 on: September 07, 2010, 03:07:19 PM »

THEY CALL EVERY YEAR AND CBS DOES NOTHING. A WASTE OF TIME. THE FEEDS ARE DOWN TO PROTECT THE OUTCOME OF THE SHOW.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1099 on: September 07, 2010, 03:17:17 PM »
Yes, I want the chance to see the live feeds, which is what I paid for. Live feeds are continuous ongoing spoilers, clearly endorsed by BB.

Well, I was saying that in regards to the Veto and eviction. For a while, they did a live Tuesday eviction episode. Seeing as the Tuesday episode moved to Wednesday, doing the eviction and HOH competition and blocking them wouldn't hurt.