Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426076 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1050 on: September 05, 2010, 10:20:31 AM »
At this point, Brit just might get the AC. She probably will.

I'm still listening, Enzo so egotistical, says it doesn't matter if she's mad, she still has to vote for one of them. We have a vote too. Mine will never go to Enzo.

It strikes me too that Enzo who can't keep his mouth closed tells Hayden who has the POV that he might not make it to final 2... that would set my brain to work.

Ugot, I'm telling you, I'm using mute whenever Enzo's mouth is open. Whether it is when he is eating with it open or when he is speaking. (Especially when he is eating!)  :groan:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1051 on: September 05, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
If you go back and read my posts, you know I cant stand that human pig, Enzo.

Having said that, of all of the alliances to date, the Brigade has to be the best ever, even better than Chilltown!

The alliance conducted its business in a very sneaky and hidden manner. Because they never backstabbed anyone until Matt, they rolled through the evictions. Even when they backstabbed Matt, HE stayed loyal.

I hope Brit can save herself but the truth is, in my opinion, the brigade was a near perfect, textbook alliance.

Future houseguests should take note!

I agree with you Albert, it was what got them to final 4, but I wonder if it ever will work again to this degree. Probably not, this was the perfect storm so to speak.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1052 on: September 05, 2010, 10:38:38 AM »
The reason the 4 alliance worked so well is that those who said/thought of it existing earlier in the season rach/bren/ ragan/andrew all were in an unbelievable position when they brought it up.

yes.. paper wise it worked.. game wise.. well it's not over yet so i wont succumb to that theory yet..

and when/if i have to say it, you'll have to use serious duct tape to hold me in place and  then pull out each one of my nails before i will release those words from my mouth! :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1053 on: September 05, 2010, 10:39:43 AM »
TL, I agree it may not work again.

Brachel kept the house's attention on them the first half of the season so no one even was thinking about the possibility of a hidden alliance.

By the time Ragan started figuring it out, it was too late. Because Matt stayed loyal and didnt make a power move when he had the chance, this season has basically boiled down to one big Maalox moment watching MeowMeow half chew his food.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1054 on: September 05, 2010, 10:39:48 AM »
TL.. i've been muting enzo for a week now!! :lol3:   i just see him go for the fridge and it's off!! :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1055 on: September 05, 2010, 10:47:09 AM »
TL.. i've been muting enzo for a week now!! :lol3:   i just see him go for the fridge and it's off!! :lol:

To think I could have been doing it earlier!    :groan:   :lol3:

What words, I ask ever so innocently???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1056 on: September 05, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »
TL, I agree it may not work again.

Brachel kept the house's attention on them the first half of the season so no one even was thinking about the possibility of a hidden alliance.

By the time Ragan started figuring it out, it was too late. Because Matt stayed loyal and didnt make a power move when he had the chance, this season has basically boiled down to one big Maalox moment watching MeowMeow half chew his food.

Now that is funny Albert! A big Maalox moment!

True too, B/R kept them off the radar.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1057 on: September 05, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »
They are Bronx words and nothing i can say on here but this should help the image!! :ugot  :flipper :dick :argue:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1058 on: September 05, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »
 :lol3:

maybe we better get the duct tape ready!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1059 on: September 05, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
The "Perfect Alliance" worked because of the collective intelligence of the other houseguests.   Added all together it still only adds up to double digits.   

The perfect storm of no street smarts or common sense isn't likely to happen again - Thank God

One good thing about this season people could cut back on the Ambien - just tune into Showtime after dark and nite nite.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1060 on: September 05, 2010, 11:47:50 AM »
Here is the final count of wins by the houseguests now that the regular competitions are over for the season and only have the HOH three parter left to do:

HAYDEN    3 HOH 1 VETO
BRENDON  1 HOH 3 VETO
BRITNEY   1 HOH 3 VETO
RACHEL    2 HOH
MATT      2 HOH
RAGAN     2 VETO
LANE       1 HOH
ENZO      1 VETO

ANNIE, MONET, ANDREW, KRISTEN AND KATHY DID NOT WIN ANY COMPETITIONS.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: September 05, 2010, 12:26:14 PM »
I am truly surprised that the DR did not head this off and tell them not to tell her...

The only good thing that came out of this reveal was that hayden was stuck in the diary room during the original reveal.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: September 05, 2010, 12:48:40 PM »
I would like to see Britney at least try and talk to Hayden about taking her
off the block.  I don't want her to beg......just one last good try.  At least she
could say that I didn't give up and I did try til the end.  It probably won't make
a difference but I would like that better than just saying "oh well.....it's a game"

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1063 on: September 05, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »
I would like to see Britney at least try and talk to Hayden about taking her
off the block.  I don't want her to beg......just one last good try.  At least she
could say that I didn't give up and I did try til the end.  It probably won't make
a difference but I would like that better than just saying "oh well.....it's a game"

I agree with ya Pledge I hope she does talk to Hayden..it may not work but at least she tried.  watching Hayden's body language last nite when Enzo was talking about his great "Social Game" I thought I noticed something sinking in to his head ofcourse I could be delusional :colors

I just hope that America does not vote in Enzo as the AFP..send him home with his TV and social game..like y'all I mute him when he eats and speaks..his wife must love taking him to company functions..what a PIG

A BIG thank you to the updaters..this year y'all really had to listen to some nasty stuff and update it..Kudos :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1064 on: September 05, 2010, 03:39:23 PM »
Credit where credit is due . . . I think the Brigade was good at doing three things:

(1)  Not mentioning their alliance to anyone else.  This should be easy, but lots of alliances have gone down because someone had loose lips.
(2)  Making "fake" side alliances with other houseguests (Lane/Britney, Matt/Regan, Hayden/Enzo/Brendan)
(3)  Not getting paranoid.  They danced on the edge a little - they were clearly worried about Hayden/Kristen, Matt/Regan, and Matt in general, but it never got to the point where paranoia caused them to self-destruct.

Having said that, I think they were incredibly LUCKY as well.  They are lucky everyone else was dense and clueless.  They are lucky no one had a spine.  They are lucky that people liked Enzo.  They are lucky that Brenchel hated Britney/Monet and that everyone else hated Brenchel.  They are lucky that Andrew was socially awkward.  They are lucky there was no ED in the house.

They are incredibly lucky that Enzo brought Matt in as the brains - if Matt had not been in the Brigade, he would have taken it down.

Offline LadyButterfly

• RFF Newbie
  • RFF Newbie and former lurker.
« Reply #1065 on: September 05, 2010, 04:32:24 PM »
Credit where credit is due . . . I think the Brigade was good at doing three things:

(1)  Not mentioning their alliance to anyone else.  This should be easy, but lots of alliances have gone down because someone had loose lips.
(2)  Making "fake" side alliances with other houseguests (Lane/Britney, Matt/Regan, Hayden/Enzo/Brendan)
(3)  Not getting paranoid.  They danced on the edge a little - they were clearly worried about Hayden/Kristen, Matt/Regan, and Matt in general, but it never got to the point where paranoia caused them to self-destruct.

Having said that, I think they were incredibly LUCKY as well.  They are lucky everyone else was dense and clueless.  They are lucky no one had a spine.  They are lucky that people liked Enzo.  They are lucky that Brenchel hated Britney/Monet and that everyone else hated Brenchel.  They are lucky that Andrew was socially awkward.  They are lucky there was no ED in the house.

They are incredibly lucky that Enzo brought Matt in as the brains - if Matt had not been in the Brigade, he would have taken it down.

I agree with this. I'd like to also point out that Brit is a follower. She was high school clique girl with monet. She was nasty catty obsessed rachel hater with ragan. She is pouty lil sis with a creepy crush with Lane.  And so on...

I just don't get why people still think ragan is a good guy. I did too until after he told rachel off in her 24 hr visit cuz he thought she bullied him.  I think he was way over the top and I was embarrassed for him listening to it. Even after that he spewed about her in practically every waking moment. Nasty things that i'm not repeating but you know if you watch the feeds or read the play by play. Histrionic personality i think...

Anyway thanks for letting me vent. Sorry if I upset anyone. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1066 on: September 05, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
The brigade deserves to win. Brittany, Regan, Brenchal, Matt and even Kathy are just as guilty as them at backstabbing, badmouthing and just plain nastiness. I enjoyed this season though not as much as last. If I didn't I wouldn't watch it, then I wouldn't have to complain about it. JMO.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1067 on: September 05, 2010, 06:26:15 PM »

I agree with this. I'd like to also point out that Brit is a follower. She was high school clique girl with monet. She was nasty catty obsessed rachel hater with ragan. She is pouty lil sis with a creepy crush with Lane.  And so on...

I just don't get why people still think ragan is a good guy. I did too until after he told rachel off in her 24 hr visit cuz he thought she bullied him.  I think he was way over the top and I was embarrassed for him listening to it. Even after that he spewed about her in practically every waking moment. Nasty things that i'm not repeating but you know if you watch the feeds or read the play by play. Histrionic personality i think...

Anyway thanks for letting me vent. Sorry if I upset anyone.  

Ragan did say some awful things, I do agree with that. We should have put them in FBs.

You can vent, we allow it.  :tup:  

Welcome to RFF LadyButterfly. (I got distracted by the sparkly thing too!) :lol:

:bigwelcome

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1068 on: September 05, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »
I think the Brigade's 'great game' is why this season was so boring.  I hope BB learned from it and will make an alliance of that sort more difficult in the future.  It made for a very dull summer.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: September 05, 2010, 10:22:30 PM »
I don't think the Bro - gade should have told Britney about the alliance.  The votes are not counted yet.  Spill the beans when all was said and done.  Taking that info back to the JH house.  I just think it was better to keep in under wraps until the game was done.  But it seemed like Enzo just could not wait to bust out about what he did and how it was his idea. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1070 on: September 05, 2010, 10:38:03 PM »
But it seemed like Enzo just could not wait to bust out about what he did and how it was his idea.  

Lightbulb.  I didn't realize it until you said this.  This is his ace in the hole.  He won nothing this season...But now that the news is out, if he is F2 he can tell people that not only did he play a good social game (which is what he's been talking about ad nauseum) he can say he was the mastermind behind "the greatest alliance ever."

Shoot me now.  

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1071 on: September 05, 2010, 11:27:34 PM »
I think its key that Brit said to Hayden that the hardest thing for her was the way they told her...laughing and joking...like "HA, HA, we got you, you're out!".  I think the more she mulls on that, the more she'll turn on Enzo.  Hayden is the only one that seems genuinely remorseful about the way it all unfolded and her getting hurt.  I think her trust in Lane will be dinged, but not broken 100%. I bet her bitterness will influence the story Brit tells in the JH as well.

I know its changed my pick for the winner.  I never wanted Enzo to win, but I'm hoping Hayden pulls it off now.  He's the only one that has taken any consideration for other people's feelings when he's rolled over them on the way to the end. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1072 on: September 05, 2010, 11:37:24 PM »
I think its key that Brit said to Hayden that the hardest thing for her was the way they told her...laughing and joking...like "HA, HA, we got you, you're out!".  I think the more she mulls on that, the more she'll turn on Enzo.  Hayden is the only one that seems genuinely remorseful about the way it all unfolded and her getting hurt.  I think her trust in Lane will be dinged, but not broken 100%. I bet her bitterness will influence the story Brit tells in the JH as well.

I know its changed my pick for the winner.  I never wanted Enzo to win, but I'm hoping Hayden pulls it off now.  He's the only one that has taken any consideration for other people's feelings when he's rolled over them on the way to the end. 

I truly think Lane feels bad. He was going to take Britt to Final 2. She had to win the HOH or POV. Unfortunately she had a chance twice and couldn't pull it off. Lane can't act like he feels to bad cause he has to act like he is all brigade all the way or he will not be picked to go to final 2. If they knew he was planning on taking Britt they would definintely not take him F2.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1073 on: September 05, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »
What bothers me about Hayden is the comp with prizes and penalties...they were all counting on each other to defeat brendon.

And Hayden did not take any penalties and took every prize he could, thinking only of himself. If they had taken one more penalty they would have won.

He let down his team...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: September 05, 2010, 11:49:16 PM »
What bothers me about Hayden is the comp with prizes and penalties...they were all counting on each other to defeat brendon.

And Hayden did not take any penalties and took every prize he could, thinking only of himself. If they had taken one more penalty they would have won.

He let down his team...

True. And in the end, he's probably going to win.

Someone needs to tell the jury house the truth. "Brendon, you won that torture Veto because Hayden took the prizes."
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score