Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426811 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1025 on: September 04, 2010, 12:35:24 PM »
No.. because on Tuesday they will have their 4th eviction which will be filmed and shown on Wednesday. There is a good chance we won't have the feeds, blocked so we don't know who was booted.  (:;)

Of course we will know because of leaks.    :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1026 on: September 04, 2010, 02:14:33 PM »
Thanks TL!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1027 on: September 04, 2010, 02:18:26 PM »
Anytime Albert. How do you think this will play out from final 4 to final 2?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: September 04, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »
This better be the morphing faces Veto. I will be deeply disappointed if this isn't.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1029 on: September 04, 2010, 08:18:03 PM »
I just want to say in front of everyone how great a Job Texas Lady has been doing updating today...it has been really boring (the times I was watching)...that being said..

I was begining to think it was the morph challenge but it started at 5:30 BB time so it would not have been dark there....I really do not see how it could be that.....but they could some how change it to make it doable...who knows.......

as some of yall were saying.....the worst thing for lane would be if he won the pov....he would be in a bad postioin...... but would he have the balls to throw it?  i do not know...this is probably gonna be the most exciting day untilt he final......

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1030 on: September 04, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »
^ You know, I don't know if any member of the Brigade would vote out another member.

It would have to take a lot of convincing in order for that to happen, and last night, you had Enzo basically saying (in all sorts of variations) that one of the Brigade members was going to win the Veto and Britney was going home. So if Enzo is the vote, it's pretty much a given that it's an all Brigade final three.

That might be more boring than when Maggie/Ivette made it to the final two in season 6. Alliance members making it to the final day? There wouldn't be much to talk about. But I'm sure that if it's an all-Brigade final three, they'd be talking nonstop about how they dominated the season.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1031 on: September 04, 2010, 09:56:45 PM »
Thanks Melissa. I think if Britney doesn't win, she's going to the JH, I don't think Lane has it in him to vote Enzo out if he wins POV.

And then it will be REALLY boring and REALLY difficult to update!  :colors

I don't know if this is morphomatic, I don't think it's questions, it is taking a really long time.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1032 on: September 04, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, Enzo wins veto, used on self, Hayden up, Ragan evicted 2-0
Week 9: Hayden, HOH, Britney & Lane nominated, Hayden wins veto, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1033 on: September 04, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
ARGH... I think my worst nightmare just happened...  :peek More ENZO!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1034 on: September 04, 2010, 10:13:32 PM »
Okay, let's make this a tough question. Who exactly is the lesser of three evils? Or at least two evils and a semi-evil?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: September 04, 2010, 10:25:01 PM »
I would really like to see Hayden use the POV and put up Enzo (I can dream    :lol:)
If he took down Lane......Lane would have to decide between Brit and the Brigade
Hopefully he would pick Britney.
If he took down Britney.....of course Enzo would go home.

Sooo   in my perfect world      :colors     Enzo would go home     :jumpy:   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1036 on: September 04, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »
I would really like to see Hayden use the POV and put up Enzo (I can dream    :lol:)
If he took down Lane......Lane would have to decide between Brit and the Brigade

Sooo   in my perfect world      :colors     Enzo would go home     :jumpy:  

Mine too. I have just figured out a coping device if Enzo stays. Fair warning. IF I am updating and he is eating anything anywhere in the house, I'm muting my sound! If he is speaking, I'm muting my sound but I might describe him if he is waving his arms around. I think this might work...  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: September 04, 2010, 11:23:03 PM »
I would really like to see Hayden use the POV and put up Enzo (I can dream    :lol:)

Mine too. I have just figured out a coping device if Enzo stays. Fair warning. IF I am updating and he is eating anything anywhere in the house, I'm muting my sound! If he is speaking, I'm muting my sound but I might describe him if he is waving his arms around. I think this might work...  :lol:

I like that idea. I back it 100%.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1038 on: September 04, 2010, 11:27:48 PM »

Mine too. I have just figured out a coping device if Enzo stays. Fair warning. IF I am updating and he is eating anything anywhere in the house, I'm muting my sound! If he is speaking, I'm muting my sound but I might describe him if he is waving his arms around. I think this might work...  :lol:

I like that idea. I back it 100%.

Make that 200% w e all don't want to lose you L

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1039 on: September 04, 2010, 11:47:56 PM »
I'm behind you 100% TL     :jumpy:

I also wonder if Lane made sure that he did not win the POV.

That way he would not be the person making the decision (only vote)
who goes home this week....Brit or Enzo.  He can still be the good guy
in Brit's eyes.   

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1040 on: September 05, 2010, 07:42:02 AM »
Exactly how do these 3 think they are going to make a ton of money when they get out?  Doing what?  TV, personal appearances, modeling for who?  These fools have egos the size
of Texas and are as dumb as a box of rocks. Enzo again about the $25,000.00 really none of us have to vote because it's a done deal the Brigade has it locked. 

They think this season was so much better than last season. They have passed delusional and entered the Twilight Zone.

As far as I'm concerned the real heroes of this season are the updater's especially for what they are going to go through in these final days.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1041 on: September 05, 2010, 08:36:40 AM »
Exactly how do these 3 think they are going to make a ton of money when they get out?  Doing what?  TV, personal appearances, modeling for who?  These fools have egos the size
of Texas and are as dumb as a box of rocks. Enzo again about the $25,000.00 really none of us have to vote because it's a done deal the Brigade has it locked. 

They think this season was so much better than last season. They have passed delusional and entered the Twilight Zone.

As far as I'm concerned the real heroes of this season are the updater's especially for what they are going to go through in these final days.

I agree 300%...   I would never vote for any of the brigade.....  not sure I'd vote for anyone for AFP.  And unless they go the same route as Michele, they aren't going anywhere as far as being 'stars' are concerned.  I hope none of them think they are anywhere close to being like Jeff....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1042 on: September 05, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »
is there definitely an america's favorite prize this year :eww :eww

I'm not voting that's for sure.  let the 25,000 be the grand prize and the rest should get nothing.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1043 on: September 05, 2010, 09:33:40 AM »
It was tearfully painful to watch enzo get his joy outa leading the ousting of the brigade to brit.

Hayden was pissed it was done without him there.. so maybe that will be his vote from Brit and not to lane  if it was  lane and hayden F2

with all that was said last nite. poor brit has to not only feel used, belitttled and humiliated.. but angry.. so im hoping her sharp tongue takes a full attack on the meow meow and she  chews him out! :ugot

I hope with all the manipulation BB does in the DR that thye can get brit to still fight to stay.. and just flat out tell hayden. that if she leaves there goes his votes in the JH..

brit had a F3 with lane and hayden.. if hayden is thinking promo's and stuff.. which would he think would provide better for him?- being in a brigade? or being the one to make the final move and save the only girl in the house for another  day to fight.

one more thing.. i cant believe how much both lane and hayden sit back and let enzo talk FOR them ..

again it was tearfully painful to watch. :'(

Flashback  information of the brigade dropping thier final Grenade on Britney

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22427.25.html
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1044 on: September 05, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
It was so hard to watch this.... seeing them pat each other on the back afterwards was the worst.

I am truly surprised that the DR did not head this off and tell them not to tell her...

It must be horribly frustrating for her. SHe knew she might go, but to be left feeling hopeless is the worst...I know she wanted to go out fighting.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1045 on: September 05, 2010, 09:55:01 AM »
I'm not really a Brit fan (well, I'm not a fan of any of them) but I feel horrible for her.

It KILLS me that they feel they have America's vote locked.

It would serve them right if Rachel won.  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1046 on: September 05, 2010, 10:06:18 AM »
I'm watching the FB now. At first I thought it was just Enzo, so arrogant and full of himself not being able to keep it to himself, but no, watching it, I see that Lane egged Enzo on, he really started the conversation in a sly, sneaky way. Both are so egotistical, it's difficult to watch how callous they are of her feelings.

Every year with few exceptions, whoever the last woman is  with 2 guys, the woman is used and tossed, especially in this horrible season.

It was tearfully painful to watch enzo get his joy outa leading the ousting of the brigade to brit.

I agree with you, ugot, he wanted to do it, he wanted her to know how superior he was over everyone. He was the "brains" behind every move. He wanted to hurt her IMO. I have to say, Hayden isn't much better. He had a big smirk on his face as well when he said it wasn't definite that she was going home, but he wasn't using the veto.

There's class and classless. The 'bra-grade' is classless.

LOL at LMK! It would!  :lol3: But now I want Brendon to win it!  

ETA: I think they couldn't let it go until they made it perfectly clear that she had no chance, never had a chance. They used her, and made her cry. I don't care what Enzo said, he wanted her to know how useless her entire game was.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:10:00 AM by TexasLady »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1047 on: September 05, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »
I hope Britney wins America's vote!! that would :touche: Enzo  but good!

brit would then have 25g+ 10G+ stipen @8g's = $43g's .. which is almost second place! :winner

ohh just thinking that made me happy! :colors  :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1048 on: September 05, 2010, 10:14:40 AM »
 yes TL, I agreeeeee!! I think Enzo got off on throwing it out there: we are history.. we are the biggest, best, secret alliance.. :lala

i think lane's eye's told all while enzo was  speaking.. enzo's was all sparkling and lane's eyes were on the floor.

when brit left.. yes.. the boys resumed being B-O-Y-S..  men just dont act that way..

lane and hayden followed, agreed and reiterated every word of enzo's.. it made me sick!!

and to think 1 more week of this BRAGGING BRO-GAG  :killme:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1049 on: September 05, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »
If you go back and read my posts, you know I cant stand that human pig, Enzo.

Having said that, of all of the alliances to date, the Brigade has to be the best ever, even better than Chilltown!

The alliance conducted its business in a very sneaky and hidden manner. Because they never backstabbed anyone until Matt, they rolled through the evictions. Even when they backstabbed Matt, HE stayed loyal.

I hope Brit can save herself but the truth is, in my opinion, the brigade was a near perfect, textbook alliance.

Future houseguests should take note!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.