Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424028 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: September 02, 2010, 08:22:59 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, Enzo wins veto, used on self, Hayden up, Ragan evicted 2-0
Week 9: Hayden, HOH, to be continued...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #976 on: September 02, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »
I have a question I don't get the live feeds because my internet connection can be kind of poor at times, but why after the show don't the live feeds come right back on?  

And I agree the shocker in the Jury house was pretty good.  But I wonder if they got past it or have "shunned" Matt this whole time?  I mean what he did
was really bad but considering the money doesn't surprise me that much.  Over the years I've had tenants "kill off" every family member you can think of
to explain why their rent was late and to avoid late charges.  

As far as the eviction tonight - Lane and Britney are just dumb as a box of rocks.   Loyalty and alliance to a bunch of people you've know how long, or $500,000.00 you have got to be kidding.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: September 02, 2010, 08:27:20 PM »
Since Hay won, I now want him to put up Lane and Brit.  Brit goes home, and the 3 battle it out.  That's my wish at this moment.  I can't wait to read what I have to say in about 3-4 days! :lol3: :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #978 on: September 02, 2010, 08:28:52 PM »
I think the season can't get any worse....  and then Hayden wins HOH  :groan:

Yes, very sad that the highlight so far has been when the JH finds out about Matt's 'lie'..... I feel bad for Ragan when he finds out.  Maybe he and Rachel will bond over their feelings about Matt...NOT!!

So... Hayden will put up Brit and who?  And then the one who isn't on the block decides who goes home?  When it gets down to the f4 I can't remember how the eliminations work.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #979 on: September 02, 2010, 08:29:13 PM »
So now that Lane and Brit will go up under Hayden's HoH, will they wish they had evicted Hayden instead of Ragan?

Matt had the opportunity to evict Enzo and didntl he was next out.

Lane had the opportunity to evict Hayden and didnt, ???

When you dont make the power move when you have the power, you will lose!

My prediction for F2? Hayden and Enzo.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #980 on: September 02, 2010, 08:31:39 PM »
I think the season can't get any worse....  and then Hayden wins HOH  :groan:

Yes, very sad that the highlight so far has been when the JH finds out about Matt's 'lie'..... I feel bad for Ragan when he finds out.  Maybe he and Rachel will bond over their feelings about Matt...NOT!!

So... Hayden will put up Brit and who?  And then the one who isn't on the block decides who goes home?  When it gets down to the f4 I can't remember how the eliminations work.

Doesn't really matter who goes up, it's the POV holder that really decides the eviction, unless it is the HOH, of course.

So, I think unless Enzo gets POV, he's gone.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: September 02, 2010, 08:34:04 PM »
So now that Lane and Brit will go up under Hayden's HoH, will they wish they had evicted Hayden instead of Ragan?

all these hg's have been so emotionally wrapped up with their fellow hg's in some way shape or form.  How they didn't vote out Hayden knowing he has the votes in jury -- is just beyond me.  So I hope Hay puts up Lane and Brit -- thereby blocking Lane from saving Brit.  But its all about the veto.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: September 02, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »
Sorry.......so NOT a good look for Julie Chen tonight......who the heck dressed her and why did they do it in the dark?!

OMG!!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !!!  :lol:

I thought it was an okay look. If all else fails, just go with black.

Game talk: Unless Britney wins the Veto, she's the one targeted to go out. hayden will want an all-Brigade final three.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #983 on: September 02, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »

I feel like a lot of people will kick themselves watching it back...they could have gotten matt out week 2 and hayden week 4.  half the brigade wouldn't even be in JH!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #984 on: September 02, 2010, 08:50:45 PM »
Thanks a1mamacat!

I wish there was a way Brit could win (just cuz I can't stand the brigade)...  but she has made a couple of stupid decisions, so I guess if she's next to go....she can't blame anyone but herself. 

omg....please just give them each $100,000 and stop the bleeding now .......     :hosed :killme:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #985 on: September 02, 2010, 09:44:09 PM »
Which bleeding them or us?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #986 on: September 02, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »
Which bleeding them or us?

us !!   :jam: :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #987 on: September 03, 2010, 08:41:08 AM »
us !!   :jam: :ascared

LOL! I agree!

About Britney, she has known for at least a week or longer that she is in peril, that the guys are together. She has to win POV or she's gone.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #988 on: September 03, 2010, 10:01:36 AM »
Updated list of # of comp won by the hg's:

Brendon 1 HOH, 3 Veto
Britney  1 HOH, 3 Veto
Hayden  3 HOH
Rachel   2 HOH
Matt     2 HOH
Ragan   2 Veto
Lane     1 HOH
Enzo     1 Veto

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #989 on: September 03, 2010, 10:41:57 AM »
Wow, I kind of hope Brit wins pov, the brigade as final two is as bad as the season that shall not be mentioned, and Enzo is really starting to drive me crazy. I can't believe he slept in hoh with Hay last night. He may not let Hay out of his sight this week if he doesn't win pov.
I really wish they had voted Hay out just to shake things up.  Am I just not remembering or is this the worst season of begging for endorsements/freebies, Steamboat, Musclemilk, etc. And Enzo and Hay talking about rapping and getting a label, maybe with Eminem had me rotfl.   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #990 on: September 03, 2010, 11:14:05 AM »
Wow, I kind of hope Brit wins pov, the brigade as final two is as bad as the season that shall not be mentioned, and Enzo is really starting to drive me crazy. I can't believe he slept in hoh with Hay last night. He may not let Hay out of his sight this week if he doesn't win pov.
I really wish they had voted Hay out just to shake things up.  Am I just not remembering or is this the worst season of begging for endorsements/freebies, Steamboat, Musclemilk, etc. And Enzo and Hay talking about rapping and getting a label, maybe with Eminem had me rotfl.  

Lily, I agree with everything you said!  Enzo was practically begging not to be put on the block today, and letting him compete next week. (Final 3) It didn't occur to me that he might be sticking with Hayden so no one could talk to him but that makes a lot of sense.

I've never heard so much begging for "luxury" comps, etc etc... I'll stop my diatribe now, I could go on and on. LOL

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #991 on: September 03, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »
I hope there isn't a luxury comp they don't deserve it!  The way they all have been talking about
Steamboat it's like they think the town is going to throw them a parade or something if they go.
And Enzo is sooo annoying strutting around and just about beating his chest.  Mr. Big and Tough - who is like obsessed with his weight.  Last night asking if the turkey burgers are fattening and I've heard him before all worried about calories and carbs.  Kind of a little chick thing he has going on.

What does everybody think the veto comp is going to be?  They haven't had the morphing thing yet have they?  Regan gave Britney a heads up about studying for that.  That I don't think the 3 stooges would do very well in. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #992 on: September 03, 2010, 12:07:00 PM »
Enzo has studied the faces a LOT. Not as much as Ragan , but still...  a lot.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #993 on: September 03, 2010, 12:29:51 PM »
darnit!!

I looked up Enzos wife and she does have quite the job.  Assistant Vice President at Credit Suisse.
Definitely Fortune 500 and probably 6 figures.  My next question is her with Enzo - Why?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #994 on: September 03, 2010, 12:31:05 PM »
I can just see him at a corporate black tie dinner now...

chomp smack chomp smack slurp!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #995 on: September 03, 2010, 12:36:35 PM »
Right - How ya doin, dese horsey-doover are really F#@#!# good.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #996 on: September 03, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »
I can just see him at a corporate black tie dinner now...

chomp smack chomp smack slurp!!

:lol3:  me, too...

And what about Hayden taking all the prizes during that one comp where they couldn't see each other...instead of working together to get Brendan out?  It was all about him.  He is pretty full of himself, too. 

They should have voted Hayden out last night....  what idiots...  I'm currently wanting a Lane/Brit f2, but as it's been all season....check with me in a few hours, that could change again. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #997 on: September 03, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »
Right - How ya doin, dese horsey-doover are really F#@#!# good.

LOL.. I can see it now! And would anyone in the room want to listen to him eat?  :lol3:

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #998 on: September 03, 2010, 02:42:48 PM »
I loved the lie reveal and wondering who's idea it was to do in the JH.  Did Matt ask the producers so he didn't have to continue on for the next few weeks while not in the game anymore.  Or did the producers want to do it in a more gentle way than having Andrew or someone spill it during the finale.  I had been wondering how it was going to be handled for awhile.  Cause while they love to reveal "fun" lies on the finale like AP, natLIEs real age to jordan and kevin, this reveal was obviously going to hurt people kathy and ragan especially.  that would have just sucked all the energy out of the finale.  Let them be still pissed at him at the finale, but they will not be shocked and so hurt by that point.

Matt is now shunned in the JH, left all alone, him and his hands down his pants.  :snicker:

As I wathcing this, I was thinking "Yeah poor Kathy, go and cry and smoke another cigarette!!"

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #999 on: September 03, 2010, 02:52:13 PM »
I loved the lie reveal and wondering who's idea it was to do in the JH.  Did Matt ask the producers so he didn't have to continue on for the next few weeks while not in the game anymore.  Or did the producers want to do it in a more gentle way than having Andrew or someone spill it during the finale.  I had been wondering how it was going to be handled for awhile.  Cause while they love to reveal "fun" lies on the finale like AP, natLIEs real age to jordan and kevin, this reveal was obviously going to hurt people kathy and ragan especially.  that would have just sucked all the energy out of the finale.  Let them be still pissed at him at the finale, but they will not be shocked and so hurt by that point.

Matt is now shunned in the JH, left all alone, him and his hands down his pants.  :snicker:

As I wathcing this, I was thinking "Yeah poor Kathy, go and cry and smoke another cigarette!!"

Wow very harsh - but true - good point.