Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426071 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #925 on: September 02, 2010, 09:35:12 AM »
As for Stacy, I almost wonder if she's getting alot of flack in real life and is now trying to backpeddle a bit...She did say in the interview that she threw some things in the letter to kind of back up his story, but who knows what context that was said in - that COULD have been edited too.

I was just thinking the same thing!!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #926 on: September 02, 2010, 10:34:27 AM »
Is there anyone that tell me what his tattoo says on his arm??

It's French: Quelquefois un rêve est ce qui vous fait un esclave". That translates to "Sometimes a dream is what makes you a slave". (Best translation I've found. I love the lettering.

thank you! i love the lettering too

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #927 on: September 02, 2010, 10:44:20 AM »

Success? Brother! (And not BIG Brother.) I think they screwed this season up. Too many "brainy" people who over thought every part of the game. In a lot of ways Matt reminds me of Ronnie. They both were BB aficionados but knowing the game and playing the game is different. The lie was over the top as well. Depending on how it ends, I might be inclined to say this is even worse than The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned!  :umn:

Methinks you secretly LIKE the season that shall not be mentioned.   :snicker:

As for Stacy, I almost wonder if she's getting alot of flack in real life and is now trying to backpeddle a bit...She did say in the interview that she threw some things in the letter to kind of back up his story, but who knows what context that was said in - that COULD have been edited too.

As this one progresses, I'm beginning to think it wasn't nearly as bad as I originally thought!  :lol3:

I think I need some serious therapy! :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #928 on: September 02, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »
If your thinking this season isn't really that bad you need immediate intervention and mandatory commitment with INTENSIVE THERAPY.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #929 on: September 02, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
So, will it be Hayden or Ragan evicted tonight?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #930 on: September 02, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »
So, will it be Hayden or Ragan evicted tonight?

fingers crossed it is Hayden  :yess: oh that would be awesome enzo would be super pissed if lane makes the tie breaking vote and gets hayden out  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: September 02, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »
That would be the power move...lets hope that Lane and Britney discuss this.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #932 on: September 02, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
Not a snowballs chance in hell this crew is going to make a power move.  That would be the shock of the season.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: September 02, 2010, 11:33:35 AM »
Have they even discussed it?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #934 on: September 02, 2010, 11:34:07 AM »
Last nights show in the DR Lane told us what the brigade doesnt know is that he is taking Britney to F2 with him...I am hoping that he believes Hayden is a bigger threat than Ragan preventing lane from making it to F2 with Britney. Lane has to know if hayden doesnt go this week then Hayden and enzo will vote together or enzo will vote the way haydne wants him to. No matter how you look at it unless brit wins the next hoh hayden is F2.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #935 on: September 02, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »
Not that we have heard on the feeds but BB is blocking us from alot of convos this season so it is very possible they have discussed it. I would watch Britney's actions towards Hayden. I had never heard even in Brit's DR's say anything negative about Hayden but she did last night when she was talking about her cleaning the KT and after she did all the work Hayden ask if he can roll the trash away for her :lol: JMO which is usually never right!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: September 02, 2010, 11:38:50 AM »
TL, thanks for the update. I do NOT know how you and others sit through this season.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #937 on: September 02, 2010, 11:40:25 AM »
Now I am really upset. Preseason football is on tonight and Big Brother doesn't come on until 2:30 am. I have the internet, but where I lived (in the mountains) I can't get anything to load to watch it. I guess I'll just have to read the updates, but since I watch BBAD and read the updates, I usually always know way ahead of time what is going to happen. At least, on Thursday's I get to watch the HOH and be surprised, but not tonight!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #938 on: September 02, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »
We Love it here :wohoo: and all of our RFF family  :jam:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #939 on: September 02, 2010, 11:41:12 AM »
If your thinking this season isn't really that bad you need immediate intervention and mandatory commitment with INTENSIVE THERAPY.

I think she was saying that 'the season that shall not be mentioned' doesn't seem so bad after enduring this season......  

They are both awful.....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #940 on: September 02, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »
We Love it here :wohoo: and all of our RFF family  :jam:

I agree.....    :hearts:

I am conflicted because I am a huge Ohio State fan and their first game is tonight....  I'll probably watch that and DVR BB (and switch back and forth during commercials).

The only hope left for this show this season is that Hayden gets voted out tonight......  I keep reading about the huge ratings BB is getting this season and all I can think is that the world is full of masochists!!  This season is truly painful.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #941 on: September 02, 2010, 12:11:50 PM »

In the interview I listened to, she said that Matt had made comments to her that he didn't even want to get a letter from her because it would make him worry about her even more.  She said they just moved into a new house right before he left for BB and he was worried about her being there alone and a letter from her would just make his worrying worse.  So she said she put stuff in her letter about 'please, don't worry about me, I'm doing just fine, our friends and family are taking great care of me' to alleviate those fears of his.  She also said she had a lot of stuff in her letter that made it very clear what she was talking about but that all of that was edited out and choice selections from her letter were pieced together to make it sound like she was talking about 'her disease'.   She said BB's version of her letter was very different from her version. 

Joella was funny, but she's VERY much like Enzo.  She's totally defensive of everything he's said and done.  She did say though, that if he made it to F2, she wasn't sure he had the votes.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #942 on: September 02, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »

Yes, Ragan went to Britney and to Lane and explained in great detail why they need to keep him and send Hayden home. He has al the options covered, has the statistics, and Brit gets it.

But will they do it?? Doubtful...I think Lane will never jump that far from the brigade.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #943 on: September 02, 2010, 12:56:22 PM »
But have you heard Britney and Lane discuss the possiblity of britney voting for hayden and lane being the tie breaker will vote hayden out?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #944 on: September 02, 2010, 01:00:13 PM »
But have you heard Britney and Lane discuss the possiblity of britney voting for hayden and lane being the tie breaker will vote hayden out?

No...but it was clear that they both know that is what they would have to do if they go that route. I don't think they will ...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #945 on: September 02, 2010, 03:56:44 PM »

I think she was saying that 'the season that shall not be mentioned' doesn't seem so bad after enduring this season......  

They are both awful.....

OK That makes more sense.  You are right they are both awful.  I keep reading about great reviews for BB Maybe that's because there really is nothing much on but reruns.  Or maybe if you just watch the show and not BB after dark or watch the live feeds and read the forums it might seem more interesting and the houseguests not so annoying or boring. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #946 on: September 02, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »
A teaser picture from CBSTweet:

The jury is stunned....but why? Find out tonight on Big Brother!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #947 on: September 02, 2010, 04:52:30 PM »
you can see that's brendon's arm right next to rachel.. that his brown tight shirt :lol:

thanks for the teaser will! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #948 on: September 02, 2010, 04:56:32 PM »
you can see that's brendon's arm right next to rachel.. that his brown tight shirt :lol:

thanks for the teaser will! :lol3:
And those were not my words...exactly the words CBS tweeted.

Yeah, I noticed the arm right away as well.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #949 on: September 02, 2010, 05:13:45 PM »
Question, is there a stream for the live show tonight? There is a Chicago Bears football game on here. I want to watch it live, not on delay.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!