Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426307 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #900 on: August 31, 2010, 08:27:49 PM »
Just saw the picture of the kitchen on the live feeds.  Let's see if the geniuses wake up and come into the kitchen in "Shock and Amazement" and disgust that ants have overrun the kitchen again.

Has this crew never had to pick up after themselves?

Okay that's all I got.  This is really sad theres nothing to talk about argue about or even look forward to in the game.  The last week in this house for the updater's is going to be brutal with whichever of the two make it to the end.  Whoever the F2 are is going to take boring to a whole new dimension. 

May the Force be with you.

I wonder how many clean towels they have left. I don't see them washing till they are totally out.  :lol: 

I don't want to think what we will have to endure final 2.  :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #901 on: August 31, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »
Ragan or Brit should clean the place up!

They could use that as an argument why they should be in the F2, since no one in the brigade will want to clean anything and maybe someone can be convinced to keep one of them for housekeeping purposes!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #902 on: August 31, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »
Dear Brit-

Please do something with those roots.

Sincerely-

Me

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #903 on: September 01, 2010, 09:19:53 AM »
It's sad that there was a total (I think) of six posts in this thread yesterday--and most of them were about what slobs this group are ...  and Brit's roots (at least Rachel took care of her trashy hair).

What does that say about this season?????  I know it slows down as we get to the final weeks, but last years group was at least a little 'scrappy' near the end. (yes -- I'm still focused on last year...can't help it)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: September 01, 2010, 09:36:02 AM »
Too bad Ragen didn't talk  Lane into voting Hayden out, just for a little excitement.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #905 on: September 01, 2010, 10:14:45 AM »
Too bad somebody anybody - PLEASE - do something for a little excitement.

Trying to figure out which F2 would be the most boring, disgusting, or have the dumbest conversations.

Also this group in Vegas is going to be something I am sooo glad I'm going to miss.  I mean these are people that think a GREAT TIME is floating on a raft or inner tube  and getting drunk for 8 hours.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #906 on: September 01, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »
I would really rather just watch the juty house     :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #907 on: September 01, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »
I agree especially once ragan gets there! :lol:

I would really rather just watch the juty house     :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #908 on: September 01, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »
BB12= :killme:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #909 on: September 01, 2010, 11:38:09 AM »
Hang in there peeps, we are home free two weeks from tonight!  :yess:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #910 on: September 01, 2010, 03:14:57 PM »
Thats only 14 days but about 336 more hours for the updaters.  God help them.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: September 01, 2010, 04:01:09 PM »
The sad thing is that this season is considered a success.

I just read an article yesterday that says that BB12 is getting awesome ratings and is up 10% from last year in the 18-34 age bracket.   (:;) Darn you 18-34 year olds...

Anyway, Alison G. was saying (paraphrasing here) the villian doesn't have to be terrible or over the top for the show to be successful...Whatever.  This season is a bust.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #912 on: September 01, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »
Does anyone know when or if we are going to see the jury house? They used to show us everytime someone came in. I really would like to see that too! The most fun of that was watching the person there waiting to see who was coming in next!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #913 on: September 01, 2010, 04:53:25 PM »
we will see matt and brendon arrive to the JH on the live show tomorrow.. they will have DVD's of the comps & series of events  that got them out.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #914 on: September 01, 2010, 05:18:05 PM »
I don't think its the hg's (for the most part) that are boring this season, so much as its BB that has gotten a bit stale.  This season's hg's know what to expect, know what is coming, know how to prepare for it, and know how to avoid a lot of the drama.  BB needs to shake up their formula to keep things fresh.  We need some new twists or new themes or something to keep the hg's guessing and keep things stirred up in the house.  Ragan, Brit, Enzo, Lane, etc. all had the personality potential to be very entertaining this season if they had been forced to stay on their toes and play the game.  It was way to easy for them to sit back, avoid conflict, and coast through. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #915 on: September 01, 2010, 08:33:53 PM »
I am a little bit happy to find out that lane plans on him and Brit being F2 versus him and Hayden...Brit has been loyal to Lane so it would blow if he didnt return the favor.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #916 on: September 01, 2010, 09:20:53 PM »
I just like the fact that lane is finally talking game to us!! and i beleive him!! :jumpy: and brit and lane were my picks!! :lol3:

now will lane make a power move and tell brit to vote out hayden and he will break the tie?? or take his chance that  brit will win the next HOH

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #917 on: September 01, 2010, 09:58:50 PM »
I just like the fact that lane is finally talking game to us!! and i beleive him!! :jumpy: and brit and lane were my picks!! :lol3:

now will lane make a power move and tell brit to vote out hayden and he will break the tie?? or take his chance that  brit will win the next HOH

I hope he takes this opportunity. I'm afraid if he doesn't, Hayden will kick it into high gear to win this week.  And Hayden just might be suspicious enough of Lane and Brit to put Lane up.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #918 on: September 01, 2010, 10:08:18 PM »
After watching the show tonight, I want them to have to dance every hour from here to the end.........that was hysterical, I actually laughed out loud!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #919 on: September 01, 2010, 10:11:47 PM »
check it out on flashbacks if you can.. it's WAY better!  and i laughed every time out loud!

After watching the show tonight, I want them to have to dance every hour from here to the end.........that was hysterical, I actually laughed out loud!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #920 on: September 01, 2010, 10:12:30 PM »
The sad thing is that this season is considered a success.

I just read an article yesterday that says that BB12 is getting awesome ratings and is up 10% from last year in the 18-34 age bracket.   (:;) Darn you 18-34 year olds...

Anyway, Alison G. was saying (paraphrasing here) the villian doesn't have to be terrible or over the top for the show to be successful...Whatever.  This season is a bust.

Success? Brother! (And not BIG Brother.) I think they screwed this season up. Too many "brainy" people who over thought every part of the game. In a lot of ways Matt reminds me of Ronnie. They both were BB aficionados but knowing the game and playing the game is different. The lie was over the top as well. Depending on how it ends, I might be inclined to say this is even worse than The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned!  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #921 on: September 01, 2010, 10:58:09 PM »
More evidence of suspicious 'tampering'......I just found (on another site) a telephone interview with Matt's wife Stacey about Matt's eviction.  They asked her about 'the lie' and her part in helping him with her letter.  She says she in no way supported him in the lie, and her letter was different than the one that Matt read and she never intended to support or help him with the lie.  She considered the lie cheating and didn't think it was the right way for Matt to play the game. You could tell she couldn't come right out and accuse BB of manipulating her words, but she talked all the way around saying basically just that. She also said that she could tell that his DR sessions were heavily swayed to portray him in a light that was far from his real personality. It's a pretty funny interview.  She talks about how she constantly cringed when he walked around in the hoodie with no shirt and how she kept thinking that her father was watching and Matt was going to have to do a lot of explaining himself when he gets home. 

I'm still listening, but Enzo's wife Joella is supposed to be on also.  I'm curious to see what she has to say.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: September 02, 2010, 12:28:23 AM »
These guys get more and more into random talk as the days progress. Soon they won't talk at all.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #923 on: September 02, 2010, 12:59:44 AM »
Thanks Libby for the info on Stacy's interview..I'm sure that she has some regrets that Matt did the show this season the way he did and hope her Dad makes him squirm a lil bit..He deserves it and more even the ladies of  "The View" were disgusted by him..feel bad for Stacy cuz she we will be thought of as the wife of the creep :groan:

Looking forward to seeing your post Libby on Enzo's wife interview..how embarassing has this got to be for her, she works for a Fortune 500 company and he was just sometimes way out of line..Yes Enzo had some great funny moments..but now when his mouth starts getting filthy I just mute him (:;)..he's a "Jersey Shore" wanna BE and I think that's why BB cast him..hope he goes out next week..his remarks about women in general are disrespectful..maybe his wife will see the true him and leave the bum..oh geez I'm sounding bitter but hate the King Tut attitude

I do hope that Lane and Brit go F2...and I'm not a big fan of her either but sure would love to see the brigade taken down..will be glad when this season ends and hope BB does a better job on casting next year

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #924 on: September 02, 2010, 06:24:08 AM »

Success? Brother! (And not BIG Brother.) I think they screwed this season up. Too many "brainy" people who over thought every part of the game. In a lot of ways Matt reminds me of Ronnie. They both were BB aficionados but knowing the game and playing the game is different. The lie was over the top as well. Depending on how it ends, I might be inclined to say this is even worse than The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned!  :umn:

Methinks you secretly LIKE the season that shall not be mentioned.   :snicker:

As for Stacy, I almost wonder if she's getting alot of flack in real life and is now trying to backpeddle a bit...She did say in the interview that she threw some things in the letter to kind of back up his story, but who knows what context that was said in - that COULD have been edited too.