Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 425990 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #850 on: August 28, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »
The only exciting things left in this season will be:  1- Who will Lane stay loyal to...Brit or Enzo for F3?  and 2 - How will the jury decide that any of them deserve to win?

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #851 on: August 28, 2010, 06:33:54 PM »
Updated list of # of comp wins

BRENDON 1 HOH, 3 Veto

BRITNEY  1 HOH, 3 Veto

RACHEL   2 HOH

MATT     2 HOH

HAYDEN  2 HOH

RAGAN    2 Veto

LANE      1 HOH

ENZO      1 Veto

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #852 on: August 28, 2010, 06:44:40 PM »
Lane was hoping to cruise through and not get his hands dirty, that is why he said DAMMIT, I believe.  Now who does he put up, he promised Brit not to, so if he does he could lose her vote, and if she wins the next HOH, then he is totally screwed.  My feeling is he will talk to Hayden and ask him to go up in place of Enzo and Hayden probably will go up, since the feeling is that Ragan is gone.  If he does put up Hayden I hope it opens up the eyes of Hayden and Enzo and they see exactly what Lane is doing and they turn on him, there has been some talk between Hayden and Enzo about Lane's loyalties to the Brigade concerning his deals with Brit, so perhaps they will wise up (but are they bright enough to do that?)   
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #853 on: August 28, 2010, 07:42:21 PM »
Our updaters are sparse tonight, several of us are on the sick list. If anyone has the feeds and would like to jump on, it would be most appreciated. There isn't much happening, it's slow tonight.

TIA
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #854 on: August 28, 2010, 07:49:03 PM »
Lane was hoping to cruise through and not get his hands dirty, that is why he said DAMMIT, I believe.  Now who does he put up, he promised Brit not to, so if he does he could lose her vote, and if she wins the next HOH, then he is totally screwed.  My feeling is he will talk to Hayden and ask him to go up in place of Enzo and Hayden probably will go up, since the feeling is that Ragan is gone.  If he does put up Hayden I hope it opens up the eyes of Hayden and Enzo and they see exactly what Lane is doing and they turn on him, there has been some talk between Hayden and Enzo about Lane's loyalties to the Brigade concerning his deals with Brit, so perhaps they will wise up (but are they bright enough to do that?)   

I think the Brigade is alot brighter than anyone has given them credit for. NOBODY targeted them the whole game. Practically everyone in the house thought they had an alliance with them. Nobody thought they would win any comps. Everybody liked them. All they had to do is sit back like puppetmasters!! Sorry, I love it!!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #855 on: August 28, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »

Hayden wants to go up.  He wants to give his speech on Thursday.  He said wants to throw out product names and hope he gets a lot of free stuff.  Shocking, I know.

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #856 on: August 28, 2010, 10:27:01 PM »
The only exciting things left in this season will be:  1- Who will Lane stay loyal to...Brit or Enzo for F3?  and 2 - How will the jury decide that any of them deserve to win?

:-) I thought that the question is who will Brit stay loyal to? Lane or Nick.  In all seriousness I don't think lane cares much for Enzo and may not step all over Brit like he tells Enzo he will.

The only one deserving of winning is Enzo at this point. He can use the money the most with his kids.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #857 on: August 28, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »
Needing the money is NOT a good criteria for who should win, IMO.

I want the one playing the best game..however you define that...to win.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #858 on: August 28, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »

Of the people left in the house I cannot think of one that I could say is playing a better game then the other.  IMO anyone deserving of the money was evicted last week. 

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #859 on: August 28, 2010, 10:55:09 PM »
I think the Brigade is alot brighter than anyone has given them credit for. NOBODY targeted them the whole game. Practically everyone in the house thought they had an alliance with them. Nobody thought they would win any comps. Everybody liked them. All they had to do is sit back like puppetmasters!! Sorry, I love it!!

This is the realization that I had Wednesday. These guys have not won challenges (save Matt). Up until the last couple of days, the three Brigade members had not won a thing except for Hayden's HoH at the start of the game and yet they were controlling things most, if not all of the game.

Dislike them for whatever reason you choose, but you cannot say that they aren't playing the game very nicely. When you aren't winning HoH's or POV's and you have an alliance that no one knows about and you are calling the shots with people who aren't in the alliance, you are playing a good game.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #860 on: August 28, 2010, 10:59:37 PM »
Of the people left in the house I cannot think of one that I could say is playing a better game then the other.  IMO anyone deserving of the money was evicted last week.

I disagree. Brittany has played a great game. Her naivete with Lane might be her downfall, but her social game has been solid with everyone else AND she has owned some challenges.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #861 on: August 28, 2010, 11:02:48 PM »
I think the Brigade is alot brighter than anyone has given them credit for. NOBODY targeted them the whole game. Practically everyone in the :hearts: house thought they had an alliance with them. Nobody thought they would win any comps. Everybody liked them. All they had to do is sit back like puppetmasters!! Sorry, I love it!!

This is the realization that I had Wednesday. These guys have not won challenges (save Matt). Up until the last couple of days, the three Brigade members had not won a thing except for Hayden's HoH at the start of the game and yet they were controlling things most, if not all of the game.

Dislike them for whatever reason you choose, but you cannot say that they aren't playing the game very nicely. When you aren't winning HoH's or POV's and you have an alliance that no one knows about and you are calling the shots with people who aren't in the alliance, you are playing a good game.

Wow, finally someone agrees with me. I thought I was all alone in here!!  :yess: If we had to choose on personality and on someone without annoying flaws, I'm afraid no one would win. They all drove me crazy at times for sure, I just had to look past it all and pick the ones with the smartest game, and like you said, you can't say the Brigade isnt playing the game. Hayden and Lane can't win if they go up against Brittany or Enzo, so I am not 100% who Lane will choose at that point, but he did say in his DR that he adores Britt but he is with the brigade, we shall see. I think as far as being able to say "three of the brigade members made it the end" that his choice may be Enzo to take to final 3 if he gets to choose.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #862 on: August 28, 2010, 11:23:58 PM »
Are the socks and objects in their hand a punishment?

EDIT: I didn't see. Puppets? Are those puppets on their hands?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #863 on: August 29, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
Mandoli, this is the 2nd punishment from Pandora's Box, they have to wear a sock puppet on their hand whenever they talk or go on slop.  :snicker:

sbriandy7, maybe this is BB's way of saying you want to be puppet masters, have at it!  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #864 on: August 29, 2010, 08:38:25 AM »

This is what I want to know as well, or will he bring Britney.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: August 29, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »
Mandoli, this is the 2nd punishment from Pandora's Box, they have to wear a sock puppet on their hand whenever they talk or go on slop.  :snicker:

I saw that when I started to update last night. I think this is a cute punishment. I'm weird like that. I know.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #866 on: August 29, 2010, 11:44:35 AM »
I am happy if Ragan goes home, he as won 20k. He provided angst this season with his unrequited romance with Matt and I think his letting Rachel have it on her 24 hour visit was absolutely the best part of this season!

I cannot stand Enzo, he is a disgusting human being. However, I gve his game play a big fat "A". I dont want him to win because I dont want BB to think  people like Enzo should be on this show. But what do I know? The only houseguest I liked less was Evil Dick and he was and is hugely popular.

As far as game play, Lane, Brittney and Hayden are all the same. Their game play doesnt suck or they wouldnt be here in the final 5 but none of them as of yet has made a power move.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #867 on: August 29, 2010, 12:46:00 PM »
I am happy if Ragan goes home, he as won 20k. He provided angst this season with his unrequited romance with Matt and I think his letting Rachel have it on her 24 hour visit was absolutely the best part of this season!

I cannot stand Enzo, he is a disgusting human being. However, I gve his game play a big fat "A". I dont want him to win because I dont want BB to think  people like Enzo should be on this show. But what do I know? The only houseguest I liked less was Evil Dick and he was and is hugely popular.

As far as game play, Lane, Brittney and Hayden are all the same. Their game play doesnt suck or they wouldnt be here in the final 5 but none of them as of yet has made a power move.

Well, I pretty much agree with everything you said, Albert.  Except I'd put Adam up there in the Top 3 of most disliked hg's. 

I also agree about the highlight of the season (besides seeing Jeff and Jordan  :hearts: ) was Ragan's attack on Rachel during her 24 hr. visit.

Last year at this time the show was SO exciting !!  I slept less than I should have and my poor family had to eat carry-out more often (not quite, but almost)---because I was glued to RFF !!! 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: August 29, 2010, 12:48:17 PM »
I can't really decide who i should be rooting for to win this thing.  Matt p'd be off with his lie.  But could have been for the win, but his mistake in my eyes was his clear alliance with two sides.  He spent far too much time with Ragan, and it cost him the support of the BR.  Brendon -- if he did not align himself with the b-itch Rach, I think he could have gone far.  The target would not have been so clear on his back, he really tried hard towards the end and I think gained respect from some of the players.

Brit.  Unless she wins HOH's and or Vetos's she's a goner.  Unless Lane takes her with him.  I'm just not sure about these 3 remaining BR members.  Are they winning now because all the key competitors are out, or have they really sat back and waited until now to show  what they got?  If that's the case, one of them does deserve the win and that will become evident when they play out the remaining HOH/Veto stuff.

Ragan-- I think could have gone a lot further but his show mance over Matt -- really tripped him up.  He was blind to everything until the last minute before Matt left.  Just wait until he hears about the "lie."    I sure hope that is revealed on finale night.

I like the puppet punishment.  Someone is going to talk without their companion in hand.  Does anyone know if these punishments are until Thursday?  Missed that part.  

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #869 on: August 29, 2010, 01:40:53 PM »

I kinda disagree with that. I think Hayden, Lane, Enzo and Matt have made power moves through the whole game. They were in everyone's ear through the whole game and made fake alliances just so they would send someone else home. They are the reason Rachel went home, Brendon went home, Kathy went home, Andrew went home, and I can't remember but I am sure they played a role in the rest of them too, even Matt got sent home by Hayden, Lane and Enzo by throwing him under the bus, which I must say he deserved. Winning comps and power moves can also send you home.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #870 on: August 29, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

I with you on this one, Peach. It always galls me when the houseguests talk about a player not needing the money. The game is the thing. The money is the reward for playing the best game. Period.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #871 on: August 29, 2010, 05:16:32 PM »
Oh my gosh - I just saw a clip of the sock puppets. Enzo is hilarious. First he would say something and THEN he would move his sock puppet. Then he was moving it when Lane and Hayden would talk too. Then he just sat in the hot tub and moved it constantly, even when he wasn't talking, so he wouldn't screw up and not do it when he should. Bet he is a riot at walking and chewing gum simultaneously!    :lol3:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #872 on: August 29, 2010, 08:01:44 PM »
I loved the sock puppets!! thanks to Brian, Angie, Memphis..  Steven... im sure im leaving some of that cast out that was invovled with the first appearance of the sock puppets..

I think  they should have had this punishment run right up to  the next #3 punishment..  it was fun watching them.. and you just know someoen would have screwed up..

pumpkin i was watching BBAD and i saw him just yapping that puppet away  and it was funny... but he did a few times talk in the l/r and not use the sock puppet.. he had his hand be hind the  nom chair while talking..

at any rate.. i still think the  sock puppet should run to the next punishment :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:10:32 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #873 on: August 29, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »
:lol3: 3rd punishment revealed.. :lol3:

the HG's have to dance when ever BB plays  music..even if they are sleeping!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #874 on: August 29, 2010, 09:09:05 PM »
So Lane has been asking Hayden if he is ok to go up tomorrow, he doesnt want to put up  Brit because he is afraid of what enzo will do and he doesnt want at tie.   Isnt lane in fact telling Hayden that he is going up?? and if so I thought he wasnt allowed to do that, will he have to put up Britney now?
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!