Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423987 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #825 on: August 27, 2010, 09:58:55 PM »
With the 3 headed alliance of Britney/Hayden, and Lane; put your smart money on Enzo or Regan going home this week. The only way Regan stays is if he wins POV, Enzo stays if he wins POV or Regan doesn't.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #826 on: August 27, 2010, 10:02:57 PM »
With the 3 headed alliance of Britney/Hayden, and Lane; put your smart money on Enzo or Regan going home this week. The only way Regan stays is if he wins POV, Enzo stays if he wins POV or Regan doesn't.

I'm saying a prayer that Enzo goes home.  I'm tired of the 'yo' and the 'f' word.  I'm actually tired of the whole brigade, but the exit of Enzo is a start.... 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: August 27, 2010, 10:12:10 PM »
I've seen pictures of what's been going on. Do I dare to assume that the other two house punishments are going to come later in the week?

No cups kind of sucks.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #828 on: August 27, 2010, 10:26:47 PM »
I know I am in the minority here, but has everyone forgotten all the nasty comments and backstabbing that brittany has done throughout the game? Yea, I like her better now, but she is no better than Lane or Hayden. Yea, they haven't won comps throughout the game, but apparently they are capable of it and just knew to pull it out in the end. Ragan is no prize either in my eyes. Sorry, I'm still pulling for Lane for the win. If everyone wants someone to win who never lies, cheats, backstabs and backdoors, maybe they should watch the singing bee or something like that. I really don't hate anyone left in this game as far as gameplay. They all have quirks that get on my nerves, but if I had to be in that house that long, I would probably be the MOST hated person in the game I am sure and everyone here would be talking about me!! LOL.. Lane and Hayden would be STUPID to take Brittany or Ragan to the final 2, they would lose. Why should they stay loyal to Britt? Oh, well, maybe he should just give up the $500,000 to her? I just feel like it is a game and you have to do what you have to do to win. The only way Hayden or Lane has a chance to win is to go with each other, even enzo will beat them. I really believe Lane thinks the world of Brittany but he came into the house to win, not fall in love like Brendon.  JMO.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #829 on: August 27, 2010, 11:22:39 PM »
seems like most seasons and especially this one, the HG's r total slobs!! That house is VERY nasty!

I wonder if their mothers ever taught them anything

They should take cleaning tips from the cast of Jersey Shore  they keep their house VERY tidy

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #830 on: August 27, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, to be continued... 

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #831 on: August 28, 2010, 12:53:55 AM »
the HG's should really appreciate Andrew and Kathy efforts
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #832 on: August 28, 2010, 04:32:57 AM »
did anyone notice???Hayden (baseball player) went into brendon's lane 3 times to aviod his (hayden's)own obstacle (boxes). and buzzer did not buzz until brendon locked in his answer. check the video!! brendon has been fighting since the day he got in the house (brendon's own fault). big brother allowed hayden to win when he clearly would have been out (disqualified) in baseball. hayden won because big brother plays favorites!! fair is fair but life is never fair. go for the WIN!! LANE AND HAYDEN!!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #833 on: August 28, 2010, 05:36:23 AM »
did anyone notice???Hayden (baseball player) went into brendon's lane 3 times to aviod his (hayden's)own obstacle (boxes). and buzzer did not buzz until brendon locked in his answer. check the video!! brendon has been fighting since the day he got in the house (brendon's own fault). big brother allowed hayden to win when he clearly would have been out (disqualified) in baseball. hayden won because big brother plays favorites!! fair is fair but life is never fair. go for the WIN!! LANE AND HAYDEN!!!

Welcome royrescue!   :welcome:

I'm guessing that you've been lurking!  We are all a little 'up in arms' this season about how obvious the BB manipulating (fixing) is. 

I'm still a Ragan/Brit fan for f2----none of the remaining hg's impress me much.  And yes, briandy7, Lane isn't there for the showmance etc...  but me being a girl...I hate that he played her like he did.  She is so young and naive.  I just don't think he's done enough to deserve to win (comps etc). 

We all have our favorites...and let's face it---there are slim pickins left!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #834 on: August 28, 2010, 08:31:21 AM »
OK, so I swear I personally have been all over the place this season with my "favorites" combined with the house guests I "love to hate".

So right now, obviously we have 5 house guests left, and this is my list as it pertains to favorites/not so favorite:

#1) Enzo - I've been up and down with Enzo all year long, but now he's in the underdog role, he's being lied to by the fellow members of the brigade, and yes I do like the Jersey Shore show, and he obviously has that Jersey personality, would love to see him win.

#2) Regan - I've never been a fan of Regan's voice, or non-stop talking, but at this point, he's in the underdog role and has much more integrity than Britney, Hayden or Lane.

#3) Hayden - What can I say? He's playing a masterful game, you see him going up to players that are about to be eliminated, in an attempt to gain their vote in the jury house, he's played both sides of the fence all game long without really being caught doing it, but with that being said, there's just something about this guy that pisses me off inside. I'd elaborate but it would take too long.

#4) Britney - Well, I was becoming somewhat of a Britney fan, to a certain extent a while back. Personally I think she has such a strong sense of entitlement, she's always playing with her hair and biting her cuticles, and the backstabbing/ratting on other house guests, I can't stand that. For me the way she basically is slapping Nick in the face with her flirtatious relationship towards Lane, combined with her being so naive, at this point I can't stand her voice any more.

#5) Lane - What a psycho. He's choked Britney, hung Britney up by her ankles, and yesterday he made a slapping motion towards her face, not once, but twice, just short of her face. He's manipulative, and in my opinion this guy has probably been abusive to women in his past. I can't stand this two faced psycho any more. This is where Enzo comes in, and I hope Enzo can go on a winning streak here and he gets Lane the hell out of the house. I know it's a long shot, but if Enzo can win POV, and HOH he could get Lane out by putting up Hayden and Lane. He needs to go balls out for himself, forget freelancing through alliances.

At this point, Britney, Lane, and Hayden are just too comfortable for my liking. I want to see Enzo or even Regan shake things up because at this point, the odds are truly stacked against those 2.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #835 on: August 28, 2010, 11:06:16 AM »

I'm guessing that you've been lurking!  We are all a little 'up in arms' this season about how obvious the BB manipulating (fixing) is. 

I'm still a Ragan/Brit fan for f2----none of the remaining hg's impress me much.  And yes, briandy7, Lane isn't there for the showmance etc...  but me being a girl...I hate that he played her like he did.  She is so young and naive.  I just don't think he's done enough to deserve to win (comps etc). 

I know Lane has played her and I am a woman too, but if she is that easily played, she doesn't deserve to win and for that matter, shouldn't be in the game at all if she can't handle backstabbing cause she did her share. I am not even saying I don't like Britt. If she won, I wouldn't be upset, I just don't think she is above anyone else in the game. She won more comps, but the Brigade has ran the whole house without anyone even knowing it, that is just as good gameplay as winning comps, maybe better. JMO

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #836 on: August 28, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »

I didn't notice but I still have it DVr'd so I'll watch again. What I did notice is that Hayden found both names, put one on the ledge, put the first name in the slot then ran back to get the second one. Brendon found both but he didn't do it the same way Hayden did and he was just a little behind getting to the post. Did Hayden hit the buzzer? I don't recall.

Welcome to RFF royrescue!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #837 on: August 28, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »

I know Lane has played her and I am a woman too, but if she is that easily played, she doesn't deserve to win and for that matter, shouldn't be in the game at all if she can't handle backstabbing cause she did her share. I am not even saying I don't like Britt. If she won, I wouldn't be upset, I just don't think she is above anyone else in the game. She won more comps, but the Brigade has ran the whole house without anyone even knowing it, that is just as good gameplay as winning comps, maybe better. JMO
BRITS BEST MOVE IS TO WIN POV ,AND USE IT ON RAGAN,AND SEND HAYDEN TO THE JURY HOUSE!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #838 on: August 28, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »
That would be the best move of the whole game royrescue if she is smart enough to do it. I think the only chance of her doing that is if ragan can get through to her. I think Enzo knows this is a big possibility and that is why he is so nervous. I still have my doubts though, she is still hanging onto the idea of Hayden, Lane and her final 3.

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #839 on: August 28, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »
if someone wants to guarantee a win ($500,000 and not $50,000) they need to take Ragan to the end f2! :tup: there is NO way Ragan can win?? ($500,000)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 03:01:37 PM by royrescue »

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #840 on: August 28, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »
That would be the best move of the whole game royrescue if she is smart enough to do it. I think the only chance of her doing that is if ragan can get through to her. I think Enzo knows this is a big possibility and that is why he is so nervous. I still have my doubts though, she is still hanging onto the idea of Hayden, Lane and her final 3.

Britney has made up her mind to ride out the Hayden/Lane/Brit alliance. It was pretty obvious last night when she ratted on Enzo.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #841 on: August 28, 2010, 03:10:27 PM »
OH??? What did she tell them about Enzo?  :ascared

Offline maryarlene84

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #842 on: August 28, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »
Hey guys, loooooong time lurker here... Thanks to all the updaters, I don't know how you do it, but I commend you!

Now for my two cents:

As much as I despise them, the Brigade has played a pretty good social game, I don't think that I have ever seen an alliance stay that quiet!

I really liked Matt (aside from the lie about his wife), if it wasn't for Matt I don't think that the Bro-gade would have made it. But, if they hadn't have gotten him out he would have won.

I think that Hayden and Lane are actually in a great position to take it all.

I really really like Britney. I know that most of you don't, but I think that for the most part she has been the most interesting person for me to watch. At the beginning of the season I honestly thought that she would have been the first to go. I know that a lot of people don't approve of her flirty friendship with Lane, but I think that it has helped get her this far. I really don't see anything inappropriate, and from what I have read online, Nick thinks its a pretty good strategy. If she and Lane would form a formal alliance, I think they could take it all the way.

Regan- I go back and forth on him. I can't really figure out if I like him or not. I am very surprised that he has made it this far, and I feel bad about how Matt used him.

Enzo- he only provides comic relief, that's it. The only thing he has done worth mentioning is forming the Brigade.
And that's just my two cents! Lol

Offline maryarlene84

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #843 on: August 28, 2010, 03:22:51 PM »
Woops! Forgot to add, I really hope that Brit wins POV and takes Regan off... I'm ready for the Bro-gade to start having to work in this game!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #844 on: August 28, 2010, 03:34:03 PM »
:bigwelcome to RFF, maryarlene84!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline maryarlene84

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #845 on: August 28, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
Thanks Peach!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: August 28, 2010, 04:03:35 PM »
Lane reminds me of Memphis for some reason. Unless he wins more, I am wondering if he can beat any of the others.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #847 on: August 28, 2010, 05:04:08 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, Enzo wins veto, to be continued... 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #848 on: August 28, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »
Thanks for registering maryarlene84! I am confused by Lane. I'm not sure Lane really wants. It's a puzzle to me. It appears that Enzo won POV and the first thing I heard Lane say was DAMMIT and threw something on the bed. He has a big dilemma now.. Brit or Hayden have to go up!

Here's a big welcome to RFF!
 :bigwelcome

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #849 on: August 28, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »
Lane reminds me of Memphis for some reason. Unless he wins more, I am wondering if he can beat any of the others.

He does! I wonder, Enzo appears to have become a beast today.   :knuckles: