Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 425730 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »
I wonder if Matt even now that he is in the jury house is going to reveal the whole Brigade thing or is he still going to remain loyal hoping to help one of his "buddies" win?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #801 on: August 27, 2010, 01:22:02 PM »
Lane is going to have to put up Brittany and Regan and just hope that Brittany gets taken off.  I doubt Hayden or Enzo would want to be used as pawns this close to the end.

I don't see any other option that he has. No one would believe the pawn ploy now.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #802 on: August 27, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »
I wonder if Matt even now that he is in the jury house is going to reveal the whole Brigade thing or is he still going to remain loyal hoping to help one of his "buddies" win?

Supposedly, they can't talk game in the JH... supposedly.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #803 on: August 27, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »
I'm at a loss as to why we have trivia. Characters coming out of the HOH to bug the HGs?  :lol3:

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #804 on: August 27, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
I wonder if the show ratings will drop until the finale show.  So far it just seems really boring without the Brend drama. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #805 on: August 27, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »
Is it Ragan and Enzo up or have they not had the nom ceremony yet?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2010, 04:02:01 PM »
I have been on facebook and got an update from the BBN, it said

New HoH has opened Pandora's Box. Says he won $91 from a random pick of envelopes. 3 "evils" to be soon unleashed on the house as a result...

Did I miss something here? This is the only board I come to, and maybe I missed something??

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: August 27, 2010, 04:04:05 PM »
Is it Ragan and Enzo up or have they not had the nom ceremony yet?

Not yet Albert. It should be in about an hour. It looks like Ragan and Enzo. Enzo is trying to get Lane to commit to putting up Hayden but Lane isn't commenting.

PK, we didn't miss it. They had another Pandora's Box, Lane says he got money and they (and he) will have 3 punishments. The first one is, no silverware or cups, glasses for a week. (I forget the exact amount.. It was under $100, I've been updating for 8 hours. :colors
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 04:10:25 PM by TexasLady »

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »
oh ok, Ima little slow today. so the punishments r just no silverware etc.. do y'all know what the others are to be?
and why soo many PB this season!!! I think BB knows they screwed up this season and trying to cover their tracks by doing crap like this to make it seem interesting

I sure am glad I didnt pay to watch this on RP or BBAD !!!!!!!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #809 on: August 27, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »
Thanks,, TL!

Hopefully Ragan will win the POV and Lane will have to nominate Britney. Then Ragan will vote to evict Enzo, Hayden will vote to evict Brit and Lane will have to choose.

Unless, of course, Lane made a deal not to nom Brit under any circumstances...if so, then it would be Enzo and Hayden with the Pengiun/Meow Meow going home.

Not that I really care about any of them.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #810 on: August 27, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »
1 more thing, why is enzo complaining about not winning anything, did he forget about the 3D TV?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #811 on: August 27, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »
oh ok, Ima little slow today. so the punishments r just no silverware etc.. do y'all know what the others are to be?
and why soo many PB this season!!! I think BB knows they screwed up this season and trying to cover their tracks by doing crap like this to make it seem interesting

I sure am glad I didnt pay to watch this on RP or BBAD !!!!!!!!

No we don't know yet and it seems odd that Lane would get such a small amount of $$ but then again Brendon got snookered too but he got out of the house for 24 hours. Pandora's Box has been a bust this year. I wish they would come up with some new twists.  

LOL! I forgot about that, I bet they forgot about it too!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #812 on: August 27, 2010, 04:33:58 PM »
One of the stupidest PB's was Britney having to watch/talk to Jesse for an hour.  That was totally worthless and lame.  They couldn't come up with anything else?  This season is a disaster....from the hg's they picked...to the 'saboteur'....to the PB.....  etc... 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #813 on: August 27, 2010, 05:01:14 PM »
It seems like BB doesn't realize that what makes things "interesting" for the HG's doesn't necessarily make things interesting for us.  I'm sure being on slop is a big drag, but it's dull to watch.  Maybe thinking there are lifelong friends in the house rattles you, but it's a snooze to watch.  As far as I am concerned, nothing this season has really been "unexpected."

And - I think it really shows on broadcast nights.  When they show an endurance competition, it takes up nearly half of the program.  I was so bored watching people standing on surfboards for 30 minutes.  I think BB has to do it though, because they have nothing else to show us.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #814 on: August 27, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »
I agree with you G2BG, for me, all of the real intrigue ended last night. Love them or hate them, the real "stars" of this season were Matt and Brendon.

The Jessie return was so lame it was like a grain of sand in the Sahara desert. You would have to have a microscope to see it.   :jam:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #815 on: August 27, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »
Hold the phone....

So Lane SAYS he only won 91 dollars in pandoras box. Need I remind myself that Matt also said he won 1 dollar when in retrospect he won the diamond power of veto. I highly doubt he only won 91 dollars considering the punishment the house is enduring.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #816 on: August 27, 2010, 05:42:56 PM »
Did anyone but me hear that julie said to either matt or brendan to expect the unexpected....it made me think there was a possiblity of someone coming back.. i am going to rewatch the show and I will report.....

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #817 on: August 27, 2010, 05:49:49 PM »
Okay i watched on the episode and fast forwarded to matts interview and julie was giving him a hard time about throwing the previous HOH and what a bad move it was...and then she says expect the unexpected....last night I saw it as maybe you could come back but after listening again, I think she was talking about how he F'cked up by thinking he was so safe......

I think it would be good if they brought someone back, otherwise it wil be boring...

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #818 on: August 27, 2010, 05:56:34 PM »
I'd like to see Brendon come back.  Out of anyone he really did deserve to win.  I also cannot tell does Britney really hate Brendon or just in a game type of way. When he got knocked out of the POV she was cheering.  When they were cuffed together I thought they bonded well, but as soon as uncuffed she started saying junk and that all he talked about was the game and nothing else, then told someone else he didn't talk game much at all.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: August 27, 2010, 06:31:10 PM »
The most interesting thing regarding Matt and Brendon's good bye with Julie, is that neither got to see the goodbye messages from the other HG's.

I thoight then that omission was fishy. However, if it is Brendo or Rachel returning, I will always believe that this show is rigged and BB is trying to keep Brendon and Rachel in the house on some level.

Also, when Brendon and Julie talked there was no mention at all of the brigade.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #820 on: August 27, 2010, 07:05:34 PM »
September 2 we will be down to the Final 4.

September 9 we will be down to the Final 3.

September 15 is the Finale, yes Wednesday, and it will be following the premiere of this season's Survivor.

All of that into consideration, they will not do another double elimination just to bring back a house guest who was already eliminated, in my opinion.

I personally don't think Julie meant that a house guest will come back when she said "expect the unexpected" in the Big Brother house. I personally think she was referencing the strategy of Matt who thought he was safe, he didn't expect the unexpected, which in his case would have been to expect he wasn't safe, instead of throwing the competition.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #821 on: August 27, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »
Live show ratings results:

August 26, 2010 (18-49 years old)
Double eviction
8PM   
CBS    Big Brother 12    8.18 million viewers
ABC    Wipeout (R) 6.29 million viewers
FOX    Bones 4.37 million viewers
NBC    Community (R) 2.82 million viewers
CW    The Vampire Diaries (R) 1.57 million viewers

(R) = rerun

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #822 on: August 27, 2010, 08:52:17 PM »
Enzo needs to come out of the diary room on fire:

:knuckles: instead of----->  :asskiss

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #823 on: August 27, 2010, 09:21:41 PM »
Britney is such a rat. Whenever someone in the house says something, she runs to the person they are talking about and tells them. If only everyone treated HER the same way.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #824 on: August 27, 2010, 09:28:25 PM »
If I remember correctly, last year Jeff didn't get to see any 'goodbye' messages and we were all excited thinking he was going to come back.....  it turned out that they just didn't have time for them.   :'(

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...