Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424130 times)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #775 on: August 26, 2010, 08:59:22 PM »
I can't wait to see the JH video next week.  Matt comes in and Rachel will be gloating that her man made it another week and 2 minutes later in he comes  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #776 on: August 26, 2010, 09:15:47 PM »
The morphed faces competition has always been a Veto. Never played for HOH.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #777 on: August 26, 2010, 09:27:46 PM »
ragan for the HOH win!! second choice brit!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #778 on: August 26, 2010, 09:31:57 PM »
ragan for the HOH win!! second choice brit!
I second that!!!!!!!!!
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #779 on: August 26, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »
The morphed faces competition has always been a Veto. Never played for HOH.

OH good to know Mandoli! I couldn't remember.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #780 on: August 26, 2010, 09:34:41 PM »
Thanks for the update!

Ragan/Britney final two!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #781 on: August 26, 2010, 09:38:42 PM »
Lane told H & E that Brit was going after Ragan if she won HOH...SO I hope Ragan wins and goes after the Brigade!   :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #782 on: August 26, 2010, 09:44:43 PM »
Lane told H & E that Brit was going after Ragan if she won HOH...SO I hope Ragan wins and goes after the Brigade!   :jumpy:

That probably means she WON'T go after Ragan. Will Enzo be on the block yet again? Someone's gotta go...  :lol:  Brigade starts to fall apart now.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #783 on: August 26, 2010, 09:46:47 PM »
Then again, they did have the flip the ball thing last night, it could be that.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #784 on: August 26, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
Some version of it maybe.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #785 on: August 26, 2010, 10:10:22 PM »
Whatever they are having, it has to be done before Showtime and the morphomatic takes a while, doesn't it??
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #786 on: August 26, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
I really hope Ragan wins the HOH :tup: and then puts up 2 of the Brigade...would love watching the brigade leftovers eat each other up :meow:..guess the diabolical (sp) Super Genius :lol3: never thought his demise could be the start of finally some drama and game play in the BB house :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #787 on: August 26, 2010, 10:11:29 PM »
Yes, now it seems like no Morphomatic tonight!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:22 PM »
So Lane won.  Now Brit will see for sure that he has no loyalty to her. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #789 on: August 26, 2010, 11:38:31 PM »
He'll put up Brit and Ragan and it will be interesting to see how many times it changes this week as to who they are targeting. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #790 on: August 26, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, to be continued...  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:51:22 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #791 on: August 27, 2010, 06:08:53 AM »
So Lane won.  Now Brit will see for sure that he has no loyalty to her.  

Sad, but true.   I was SO hoping Ragan would win.  Dang !!!!!!!!!!! (:;) That means Brit and Ragan will go up....and please, please, please--- let one of them win POV...and since Brit will know that Lane threw her under the bus, Brit and Ragan will vote for whichever brigade member goes up.  Unless he puts up a brigade member as a pawn...just in case....  hmmmm.  Many scenarios.  

eta:  I've decided that if two brigade members go to f2, that the public should demand that since this season has sucked so badly, that no one gets the $500,000---it should go to charity.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 06:14:47 AM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #792 on: August 27, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »
HMmmm. Lane won HOH and has to pick 2 nominees. It's  :umn:probably a safe bet that he will put up a brigade member as a pawn, but who else will he put up? Will he put up Ragan or try to backdoor him. (Or Britney.) Enzo won't last long either.

Today's nominees should be quite revealing!  :umn:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: August 27, 2010, 08:33:38 AM »
HMmmm. Lane won HOH and has to pick 2 nominees. It's  :umn:probably a safe bet that he will put up a brigade member as a pawn, but who else will he put up? Will he put up Ragan or try to backdoor him. (Or Britney.) Enzo won't last long either.

Today's nominees should be quite revealing!  :umn:

I thought the same thing originially...I thought it would be Ragan and one of the BG.  But I don't think he'll put up Enzo because Enzo was just on the block, and would probably panic over the thought that Brit would vote to keep Ragan and that Haden might possibly flip his vote since he keeps saying that Enzo already has 2 jury votes...

And I just can't see him putting Haden up.  

PLEASE BB GODS - PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :(

ETA:  If it is Morphomatic for POV, I think it's all moot.  Ragan would win it hands down.  He's been studying the wall including eyebrow thickness and shape, wrinkles around eyes and mouth, etc.  The other hg's just haven't concentrated on all the detail...well, at least not that I know of...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #794 on: August 27, 2010, 09:21:30 AM »
HMmmm. Lane won HOH and has to pick 2 nominees. It's  :umn:probably a safe bet that he will put up a brigade member as a pawn, but who else will he put up? Will he put up Ragan or try to backdoor him. (Or Britney.) Enzo won't last long either.

Today's nominees should be quite revealing!  :umn:

I thought the same thing originially...I thought it would be Ragan and one of the BG.  But I don't think he'll put up Enzo because Enzo was just on the block, and would probably panic over the thought that Brit would vote to keep Ragan and that Haden might possibly flip his vote since he keeps saying that Enzo already has 2 jury votes...

And I just can't see him putting Haden up.  

PLEASE BB GODS - PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :(

ETA:  If it is Morphomatic for POV, I think it's all moot.  Ragan would win it hands down.  He's been studying the wall including eyebrow thickness and shape, wrinkles around eyes and mouth, etc.  The other hg's just haven't concentrated on all the detail...well, at least not that I know of...

well I missed some excitement yesterday.  I sure hope Ragan puts a dent into the BR's plans.  It has been so easy for them to just sit back, let others do it all, and now come to the table to claim the money.  I know there are all sorts of ways to win the cash at the end.  But I'm just not a happy camper with this season, and the way its been played out.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #795 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:48 AM »
Lane is going to have to put up Brittany and Regan and just hope that Brittany gets taken off.  I doubt Hayden or Enzo would want to be used as pawns this close to the end.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #796 on: August 27, 2010, 09:30:39 AM »
By the way...Does anyone feel remotely sorry for Matt, being stuck for a week with Kathy, Brendan and Rachel?

Or should we consider this his punishment for lying about his wife?  :lol:

How sorry do we feel for Kathy being stuck with Rachel all this time.  When Kathy sees Matt she is going to be overjoyed for the human companionship.  Then she will see Brendan ewwwww!

Hopefully the house is big enough for Matt and Kathy to get away from the two lovebirds slobbering over each other 24 7.   BRUTAL!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #797 on: August 27, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »
This is the worst season ever. Not gonna ever comment on it anymore. Will continue to post weekly stats and painfully update BBAD but that's it. I don't give a flying **** who wins now. Just am glad it's over in 19 days! September 15th, can you come here right now, please!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #798 on: August 27, 2010, 10:32:36 AM »
This is the worst season ever. Not gonna ever comment on it anymore. Will continue to post weekly stats and painfully update BBAD but that's it. I don't give a flying **** who wins now. Just am glad it's over in 19 days! September 15th, can you come here right now, please!

I have to agree..... (except I will probably comment because it -the show-distresses me so)--and that's why I said they should tell the winner at the end that because it was such a crappy season, no one deserves the money, so they are going to give it to charity...or maybe to Jeff for his new adventure!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #799 on: August 27, 2010, 10:38:56 AM »

Your right on the money Will. I can only hope at this point that Ragan makes it to the end standing beside Hayden.  After Enzo runs his mouth to the jury members about how Hayden won those prizes it should guarantee Ragan the win.  Although competition wise Brit should be standing next to Ragan, its about time she is shown how she was manipulated by the so called brigade boys.  It may then give her a lesson on humility  (I doubt she'll get it though lol)