Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 425981 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #725 on: August 25, 2010, 11:03:20 PM »
If Matt does that he is also implicating himself, exposing he had thrown BOTH of his alliances under the bus.........do you think the others will trust him??  If I were the others I wouldn't believe a word he says at this stage of the game.  He really screwed himself when he threw Ragan under the bus so emphatically.

I think when he threw Ragan under the bus, it confirmed all their worst suspicions. I think it will be unanimous tomorrow night, maybe one sympathy vote. He's :toast
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: August 25, 2010, 11:15:39 PM »
This practice for the HOH competition is much, much better than pool. I'm having fun watching this.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #727 on: August 26, 2010, 01:14:44 AM »
this appears to be similar to the days roll by game that was the second HOH for the double eviction in season 10.....in that game it was skee ball and the object was to guess the day the event happened and roll it into that slot.  the further away you were from the day yout got that number of penalty points... the person with the least penalty points won hoh...so it was a combinatoin of knowledge and a game....

Lane keeps telling to quit worrying about it you will not be playing, but I think he is wrong...it will be either the pov or second hoh.....

Lane was also trying to bully hayden into saying it is his game and he should win....basically lane is a big bully/baby and I am just now seeing that....

I do hope matt tells them about the brigade and Brit bren and ragan band together.cannot wait till tonight (thurs)

EvilDuck

« Reply #728 on: August 26, 2010, 02:13:00 AM »
If Matt does that he is also implicating himself, exposing he had thrown BOTH of his alliances under the bus.........do you think the others will trust him??  If I were the others I wouldn't believe a word he says at this stage of the game.  He really screwed himself when he threw Ragan under the bus so emphatically.
  They would believe him if he told everything he knows about how people went up etc. He knows details that he could only know as a result of the Brigade talking only to each other.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #729 on: August 26, 2010, 06:50:08 AM »
After seeing the footage on TV from the veto competition, I am more confident in saying I think it was rigged for Brendon.

No joke.  Pretty suspicious that the week he needs to win, they go with a challenge where the hg's can't see each other at all to know how they played.  There's not realistic way that NO one else managed to ring in on those punishments.  Too many people were actually trying. 

And I hope, when Brit watches these episodes, she feels as dumb as she looks for falling for the load of crap she fell for.

That's exactly what I was thinking last night, exactly!
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #730 on: August 26, 2010, 08:35:39 AM »
Rigged! I agree. A set up like that is WAY too easy for BB to manipulate.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #731 on: August 26, 2010, 08:43:26 AM »
Yeah...their feet must have been too big. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: August 26, 2010, 08:49:17 AM »
After seeing the footage on TV from the veto competition, I am more confident in saying I think it was rigged for Brendon.

No joke.  Pretty suspicious that the week he needs to win, they go with a challenge where the hg's can't see each other at all to know how they played.  There's not realistic way that NO one else managed to ring in on those punishments.  Too many people were actually trying. 

And I hope, when Brit watches these episodes, she feels as dumb as she looks for falling for the load of crap she fell for.

That's exactly what I was thinking last night, exactly!

Same thoughs were going through  my head last night as I watched the show.  I knew the outcome of the POV but actually seeing it made me shake my head.  I think BB shoud have let them all know at the end who took what    :snicker: 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #733 on: August 26, 2010, 09:45:22 AM »
Will tonight's double eviction be the high point of the game? The last HOH will probably be played after the live show ends. I think tonight's results could be huge!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #734 on: August 26, 2010, 11:20:09 AM »
Well I just watched last nights show this morning.  First it is soo much more annoying listening to them than reading the boards.  That POV comp was total garbage.  Watching Lane manipulate
britney was disgusting.  He is an absolute DOG.  Matt is an idiot.  I know the lie he told about his wife is beyond contemptible but on the other hand he is still loyal to the brigade and they have turned on him, backstabbed him and in general shown themselves to be somewhere below pond scum.  They ranted and raved about him getting all the prizes and needing to be evicted and their
little disgusting brigade are the ones that actually scored the good stuff.  To sum up  Lanes a Dog, Enzo is
disgusting, and Hayden, $5000.00 is more than he's made in the last 2 years, what a loser. 

OK I feel better now.  I agree tonight could be huge and I am praying that somehow the Brigade will be annihilated.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: August 26, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
Should I have been surprised that nobody took the have not pass in the competition? Probably not, because there might not be that many have nots left in the season - maybe one or two more depending on how far they want to go with it.

Does anyone have a partial favorite left in the house, or does everyone here hate everyone there?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #736 on: August 26, 2010, 11:54:47 AM »
LOL Mandoli. I'm afraid to say if I have a favorite, they always LOSE! I will say I'm getting disgusted with a number of them. (And that includes a few in the brigade.)

About listening to them. I just am to the point of hating to update Ragan. I don't know how else to describe his whiny voice. It's like a 4 year old upset because he wants something or has been caught doing something and trying to get out of trouble.

*** Reminder!! Check your TV schedule tonight. Preseason football is going to delay the BB show in some areas tonight. (Thanks to BK for reminding me!)  :hugs:

Offline Washingtonian

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #737 on: August 26, 2010, 12:41:32 PM »
Why is there an HOH lockdown (meaning everyone is stuck hangin' with Brit, well, at least sleeping in the room)?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #738 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »
Why is there an HOH lockdown (meaning everyone is stuck hangin' with Brit, well, at least sleeping in the room)?

Welcome to RFF Washingtonian! Big Brother is usually doing things downstairs and they don't want the HGs to see them or see what they are doing. This happens every eviction day.

Generally they all sleep which is why it's my favorite time to update!  :lol3:

:bigwelcome

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #739 on: August 26, 2010, 01:41:51 PM »
LOL Mandoli. I'm afraid to say if I have a favorite, they always LOSE! I will say I'm getting disgusted with a number of them. (And that includes a few in the brigade.)

About listening to them. I just am to the point of hating to update Ragan. I don't know how else to describe his whiny voice. It's like a 4 year old upset because he wants something or has been caught doing something and trying to get out of trouble.

*** Reminder!! Check your TV schedule tonight. Preseason football is going to delay the BB show in some areas tonight. (Thanks to BK for reminding me!)  :hugs:

I really don't know how all of you updaters do it without either going crazy or becoming potential AA members.  But we are all so grateful that you do. 

Offline Washingtonian

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #740 on: August 26, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »

Welcome to RFF Washingtonian! Big Brother is usually doing things downstairs and they don't want the HGs to see them or see what they are doing. This happens every eviction day.

Generally they all sleep which is why it's my favorite time to update!  :lol3:

:bigwelcome

Thanks, been lurking on here for a while.  The live feeds are interesting to read.  The show is poorly edited.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #741 on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »
Should I have been surprised that nobody took the have not pass in the competition? Probably not, because there might not be that many have nots left in the season - maybe one or two more depending on how far they want to go with it.

Does anyone have a partial favorite left in the house, or does everyone here hate everyone there?

Hmmm partial favorite?  I guess since I don't actually have to listen to him very much that would be Ragan.  At least right now he's the least of the worst. 

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #742 on: August 26, 2010, 04:05:55 PM »
The live up daters always amaze me! I dont know how y'all do it, the up daters here need to get paid for doing it  :hearts:

I still like Matt

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #743 on: August 26, 2010, 04:38:32 PM »
The live up daters always amaze me! I dont know how y'all do it, the up daters here need to get paid for doing it  :hearts:

I still like Matt

I think Matt lost his chance when he threw Ragan under the bus. Now he might not even get that vote. Brit will be so annoyed with herself when she sees how Lane manipulated her. GO RAGAN!! sorry my last hope. If the big dummy brendon should happen to get to the end...BB is a fake and its all fixed in my eyes..
what goes around, comes around.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: August 26, 2010, 04:54:54 PM »

My thought as to why no one took the have not pass is because they couldn't conceal that prize.  People would know someone sold out (kinda like Lane w/the phone call).

Do I like anyone?  Eh.  I'm an equal opportunity loather.   :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #745 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »

I still like Matt

I think Matt lost his chance when he threw Ragan under the bus. Now he might not even get that vote. Brit will be so annoyed with herself when she sees how Lane manipulated her. GO RAGAN!! sorry my last hope. If the big dummy brendon should happen to get to the end...BB is a fake and its all fixed in my eyes..

I totally agree....   PLUS for me, Matt's lie took him out of the running (imo).  Yes, Ragan can be vile.....and emotional, etc...  but he is 'the least horrible' of the ones left and he's at least put some effort into the game.  I was for Brit until she gave up the chance to nominate Hayden or Lane (and, yes... she's SO naive ---and going to be either pissed or crushed that she trusted Lane). 

OK....ask me again in 24 hrs.  (and I am very disappointed to now know that BB manipulates   --fixes--.. this game).
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #746 on: August 26, 2010, 06:03:06 PM »

I still like Matt

I totally agree....   PLUS for me, Matt's lie took him out of the running (imo).  Yes, Ragan can be vile.....and emotional, etc...  but he is 'the least horrible' of the ones left and he's at least put some effort into the game.  I was for Brit until she gave up the chance to nominate Hayden or Lane (and, yes... she's SO naive ---and going to be either pissed or crushed that she trusted Lane). 

OK....ask me again in 24 hrs.  (and I am very disappointed to now know that BB manipulates   --fixes--.. this game).

Brit is going to be devastated when she finds out and lets remember she is only 22.  She has a lot to learn and it starts when she sees these shows.  One other thing about Ragan he truly loved this game before he came in the house and I think really appreciated the opportunity to play.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #747 on: August 26, 2010, 06:15:32 PM »
i think matt's speech is where he will throw out the brigade..

he already told brendon  he would give him his vote if  brendon was in the F2.. and it's sorta like matt to go out with a bang if he is going out!

i just hate to see someone that claims to be a diabolical super genius  to have lied down and die this week after being nominated..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #748 on: August 26, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »
I think you're right Ugot..Matt's going out with a BANG  :wohoo:..think he figures he will shake the house up a bit b4 the HOH comp..can't wait till the live show and my many thanks to the Updaters for the awesome job y'all do  :hearts:

I definately will be reading after the show is done to see what's going on :tup:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #749 on: August 26, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »
Sometimes I think something happens in that house that turns normally on the outside intelligent people suddenly brain dead.  Why Matt didn't reveal the
Brigade and try to save himself this week is just plain stupid - dumb as a box of rocks.  I agree I hope he redeems himself a little and goes out with a bang and not a dog with its tail between its legs.  Shaking up Enzo, Hayden and Lane would be awesome.