Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424145 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #675 on: August 24, 2010, 09:09:54 PM »
I sort of see both sides to the "Brendon is truthful" debate.  I think he's been one of the more straightforward players ( in comparison), but I think its because he's not smart enough to know how or when to lie appropriately.  He's an idiot.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #676 on: August 24, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »
I apologize if I offended anyone with my strong opinions, I'm not trying to ruin the vibe on here. Personally I get passionate about Big Brother, I enjoy Big Brother more than Survivor, or any other social game. So when I get passionate sometimes I step out of bounds, if you feel I stepped out of bounds with you, I truly apologize and I respect everyone's opinions on here. So if I have offended anyone, once again, I apologize.

P.S. it's obvious I dislike Brendon and Rachel, but that doesn't mean you have to or should you. We all hold the right to voice our opinions on here, so don't let my dislike for Brendon and Rachel make you feel shy about posting here!

:tup:

I dont think you are hurting the vibe on the board in anyway whatsoever!

This season SUCKED from the beginning with the focus on Brachel.

I think Matt totally missed his opportunity to get rid of Enzo which would have put Matt into the catbird's seat.

None of the rest of them evoke strong reactions, good or bad, from me except for Enzo...who is the closest thing to a pig on 2 legs I have ever seen.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #677 on: August 24, 2010, 09:12:37 PM »
I apologize if I offended anyone with my strong opinions, I'm not trying to ruin the vibe on here. Personally I get passionate about Big Brother, I enjoy Big Brother more than Survivor, or any other social game. So when I get passionate sometimes I step out of bounds, if you feel I stepped out of bounds with you, I truly apologize and I respect everyone's opinions on here. So if I have offended anyone, once again, I apologize.

P.S. it's obvious I dislike Brendon and Rachel, but that doesn't mean you have to or should you. We all hold the right to voice our opinions on here, so don't let my dislike for Brendon and Rachel make you feel shy about posting here!

:tup:

I dont think you are hurting the vibe on the board in anyway whatsoever!

This season SUCKED from the beginning with the focus on Brachel.

I think Matt totally missed his opportunity to get rid of Enzo which would have put Matt into the catbird's seat.

None of the rest of them evoke strong reactions, good or bad, from me except for Enzo...who is the closest thing to a pig on 2 legs I have ever seen.

Thank you for the vote of confidence!
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #678 on: August 24, 2010, 09:20:16 PM »
Let's' put it this way.... no one is going to be Valedictorian of this class.......   
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #679 on: August 24, 2010, 09:21:26 PM »
Lane just proposed "When we get Britney out" and whenever he talks about stabbing her in the back I think about how retarded she is for flirting with Lane so hard.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #680 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27:10 PM »
Lane just proposed "When we get Britney out" and whenever he talks about stabbing her in the back I think about how retarded she is for flirting with Lane so hard.

Reminds me of last year when I wanted to rent one of those 'message' planes and fly over the BB BY ..  the sign would have said 'Natalie is lying'.....   This year it would say 'Brit....don't be an idiot....Lane (etc) is lying'

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #681 on: August 24, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

Reminds me of last year when I wanted to rent one of those 'message' planes and fly over the BB BY ..  the sign would have said 'Natalie is lying'.....   This year it would say 'Brit....don't be an idiot....Lane (etc) is lying'

Exactly, and to some extent I pity her because she's so young I think her ability to be so naive comes from a lack of experience in reading people. Lane is so obviously a spoiled douche bag (remember he works for his dad and has all of those great "toys" they showed), she doesn't pick up on it one bit. The guy has no empathy or ability to properly treat her relationship with Nick, with respect. This entire notion that he thinks he's better than Nick, to me it isn't because he likes Britney the person, it's because he's in love with himself and wants to feel better than everyone else. He finds Britney attractive, physically, and can't stand the fact that an attractive young lady who he's "friends" with would be in love with someone other than him. He's easy to read.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #682 on: August 24, 2010, 09:43:12 PM »
If Britney knew how to read body language she would have read through Lane a long time ago. Even right now when he said "you're not going home" he couldn't look her in the eyes, he started moving his body, adjusting his hat, this guy is scum. (Just my opinion).

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #683 on: August 24, 2010, 10:51:37 PM »
Probation?  How the hell does that work?  If he breaks something else, he's out?

We have people who are placed on probation at the track I work at. They're placed on probation for anywhere between one week and the rest of the season (depending on when the infraction occurs and how severe it gets - just severe enough that a probation can still be used, however), and that person has to stay out of trouble for however long they're on probation. If they don't follow orders and behave, then the track management and officials can punish them more - usually, via way of suspension.

The definition of it here is probably the same as the definition there. Hayden might have to make sure he doesn't break anything for a particular duration of time or else he could face punishment.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #684 on: August 24, 2010, 10:58:43 PM »
This badminton game is gonna remind me of the "Top Gun" volleyball scene (probably on youtube) if these guys start to take their shirts off. lol.

:groan:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: August 24, 2010, 11:03:41 PM »
When did they get the badminton stuff last year? I remember Natalie playing a lot of this over the last few weeks of game.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #686 on: August 24, 2010, 11:27:11 PM »
Can Lane possibly be Britneys (Nick) since we never know for sure if anyone in the house knew each other before entering. Relationship between these two is just way to comfortable. Plus the family responses seemed strange also and the lack of seeing Nick. Just a thought.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #687 on: August 25, 2010, 12:04:24 AM »
Can Lane possibly be Britneys (Nick) since we never know for sure if anyone in the house knew each other before entering. Relationship between these two is just way to comfortable. Plus the family responses seemed strange also and the lack of seeing Nick. Just a thought.

No. Annie already said that the two lifelong friends was a saboteur lie. Also, if there was a lifelong friend situation, my money would have been on Andrew/Brendon.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #688 on: August 25, 2010, 07:53:16 AM »
If you haven't voted yet in this year's poll about do you like this season or not! Vote here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23045.0.html

IF YOU AREN'T A MEMBER, REGISTER SO YOU CAN VOTE!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #689 on: August 25, 2010, 08:47:39 AM »

I caught a photo of Nick and put it in the live show discussion side by side with Lane. Supposedly Nick want's nothing to do with being on TV.

I give Britney kudos for not falling into a showmance with Lane. She was smart keeping Lane at arm's length.  :tup:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 08:50:59 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #690 on: August 25, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »
This badminton game is gonna remind me of the "Top Gun" volleyball scene (probably on youtube) if these guys start to take their shirts off. lol.

Yes, but wouldn't it be worth it to see them take a high five into a low five?   :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #691 on: August 25, 2010, 09:00:52 AM »

I caught a photo of Nick and put it in the live show discussion side by side with Lane. Supposedly Nick want's nothing to do with being on TV.

I give Britney kudos for not falling into a showmance with Lane. She was smart keeping Lane at arm's length.  :tup:

There is a bit of a resemblance.  I think it would have been cool if the 'lifelong friend' thing was true..  oh well, maybe next season.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #692 on: August 25, 2010, 09:18:32 AM »

Yes, but wouldn't it be worth it to see them take a high five into a low five?   :lol3:

:lol3: :lol: :lol3: :lol: :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #693 on: August 25, 2010, 09:31:38 AM »
Is the plan to still evict Matt? Has he told the others about the brigade?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #694 on: August 25, 2010, 09:36:43 AM »
Ok, we are obviously going to have to entertain ourselves since the house is so boring at the moment. Let's start the rumor that based on advanced photo comparison techniques, we have decided that Lane and Nick are BROTHERS! Work with me here people.  :lol:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #695 on: August 25, 2010, 09:45:50 AM »
I'm gonna make my prediction for tomorrow:

Matt goes home first

Brendon chokes in the competitions, and goes home second. The house guests wont have much time to talk and they all want Brendon out so he goes home.

Also, while watching the badminton game I noticed a few things. Brendon has no agility and he has some feminine attributes athletically. I see guys like that at the gym all the time, they can run miles on the treadmill but put a basketball in their hands, and just  :lol3:

Matt, well while watching Matt play badminton, Hayden and especially Lane were bagging on him hard. I believe this is why Matt gravitated to Regan in the house, he doesn't "fit in" with the other guys. I'm sure Lane bagging on him brought flashbacks of his childhood. Matt's non verbal communication via his body language relayed a ton of self doubt during the badminton game.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #696 on: August 25, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
I agree Libby.. to me he sorta seems too laid back right now.. knowing he's going..  however i think he's holding onto that nugget till tomorrow nite early thrus.. so ther wont be time for the rest of the brigade to do  damage control.

and i think  asl long as matt says i was going to tell you ragan when we were f4/f3 what ever i think ragan will understand the game plan.

here's something to throw out there. everyone thinks  brit is with lane  as a tight allaince.. but several times she has told things to hayden that she has not said to lane.. not while i was on the feeds at least (and we all knows thats alot of time :lol3:)   anyway  i think she has this f2 with hayden.. and not lane like everyone seems to think..

Brit told Hayden yesterday that she wanted to go to final 2 with him because Lane didn't need the money........they went over everything Lane has......a house, newer car, his parents have big bucks, etc.  Hayden said he drives a junker he bought for $1700 and Brit said she still owes on her car and if she won the $50,000 at least she could pay off her car.  Hayden said if he won he would pay off his student loans, help his Mom, and maybe put a down payment on a house OR use it to live on until he figures out what he wants to do with the rest of his life.  He knows that he only got one HOH thru default and needs to win something now to win with the jury.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #697 on: August 25, 2010, 10:36:30 AM »
They might as well give them all nighttime cold medicine and let them sleep until tomorrow afternoon -- that's how exciting it's going to be.  

Predictions?  Matt gets voted out first.  Not sure about the rest because it depends on whether it's a physical or mental comp (for HOH and/or POV).  One of the brigade MUST go....  

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #698 on: August 25, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »
I am not so sure that Britney is following Lane as it may seem.  I think she put up Matt because she felt, as she said to Regan, that Matt can beat her in comps.  She feels the idiots will not be able to beat her at questions and she is right.  She even said to Regan, I have no chance at F2, either way.  I think she knows fully that Lane isn't taking her F2.  She is in a bad spot now and her and Regan's only hope is if Regan can pull out a HOH win on Thursday. I hope it is before and after as they think.  Regan is going to mop the floor with those sorry fools.  GO REGAN!!!!!!!         :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #699 on: August 25, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »
Ok, we are obviously going to have to entertain ourselves since the house is so boring at the moment. Let's start the rumor that based on advanced photo comparison techniques, we have decided that Lane and Nick are BROTHERS! Work with me here people.  :lol:

I totally buy this one! Obviously Nick is the older brother, probably the one that Lane shot in the leg with the bow and arrow.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.