Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423951 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #650 on: August 24, 2010, 05:41:23 PM »
If you were looking at Brendon with the same critical thinking you would understand that nothing he says is true. Nothing. I guess you aren't watching the same feeds as me.

I dunno, I watch the feeds. I've thought Brendon has been pretty truthful to people. I guess my critical thinking is slightly different. We all have our own opinions and are entitled to them right?  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #651 on: August 24, 2010, 05:53:00 PM »
If you were looking at Brendon with the same critical thinking you would understand that nothing he says is true. Nothing. I guess you aren't watching the same feeds as me.

I dunno, I watch the feeds. I've thought Brendon has been pretty truthful to people. I guess my critical thinking is slightly different. We all have our own opinions and are entitled to them right?  :tup:

I guess, he's lied to Britney about aligning with Regan, he's lied to Matt about not knowing what's going on, he's lied to Enzo/Hayden/Lane about wanting to work with them because he turned around and told Britney that he/Brit/Reg should pick off the guys one by one. I just don't see this honesty that other people are seeing, personally, perception is the key of an opinion I guess. My perception is that Brendon is doing exactly what he did as HOH, trying to make an alliance with everyone. He's pulling the Ronnie season 11 in my book. But hey, like you said, it's a matter of perception and opinion.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #652 on: August 24, 2010, 06:19:26 PM »
But hey, like you said, it's a matter of perception and opinion.

That's what I absolutely love about these boards!! I get to see so many different perceptions of the same events, not to mention differing opinions. It's fun to see what people point out that I missed. It's like we have our very own Jury House!  :werock:  -Suzanne

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #653 on: August 24, 2010, 06:26:20 PM »
What else has he eaten beside the pizza? ???

There was a conversation a while back where they were joking about how he sticks his head inside the refrigerator where the cameras can't see his face and eats two or three bites of things at a time, and does that all day long.  They talked about another trick he had for cheating too, but I can't remember what the specifics were.  They were laughing and joking about it like it was a well known fact in the house. 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #654 on: August 24, 2010, 06:29:36 PM »

There was a conversation a while back where they were joking about how he sticks his head inside the refrigerator where the cameras can't see his face and eats two or three bites of things at a time, and does that all day long.  They talked about another trick he had for cheating too, but I can't remember what the specifics were.  They were laughing and joking about it like it was a well known fact in the house. 

Someone on twitter caught Enzo cheating late last night by the hammock eating real food next to Lane supposedly. I didn't see it first hand but there's a rumor out there just FYI.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #655 on: August 24, 2010, 06:40:39 PM »

Wow! That's just not right! He should get a penalty of some sort if he did indeed eat regular food. What time do you know? Maybe we could find it in the FBs.

Someone on twitter caught Enzo cheating late last night by the hammock eating real food next to Lane supposedly. I didn't see it first hand but there's a rumor out there just FYI.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #656 on: August 24, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »

If you go to the flashback, it's at 1:14 am BBT, camera 4.  Whatever it is, it looks like he either picks it up off the ground, or pulls it out from under his costume.  I can't really tell from watching because he moves his hand to his mouth really quickly, but from the sounds of the crunching, it definitely sounds like he's eating something.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #657 on: August 24, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »
Thanks Rip and Libby, I'll go put it in Flashbacks. There is never a doubt when Enzo eats, you can hear him a mile away.  :lala

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #658 on: August 24, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »
I don't remember when it was exactly.  I know it was shortly after he and Brendon did their two week stint as have-nots.  I'm totally working from memory, but I think it was Hayden or Lane or one of the folks that had never been a have-not at that point.  I almost want to say it was a conversation between Hayden and Kristen in the cabana when they were discussing the people jumping off the surf boards to avoid being a have-not and they laughed about being a have not Enzo style and sticking your head in the fridge to eat all day.  I wish I could remember the other thing they said he did to cheat.  There have been conversations on this board about him using his finger to pick up 'crumbs' off the pizza box and then licking his fingers and never getting called out for it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #659 on: August 24, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
I think the first time was after a comp and there was 2 boxes of pizza in the kitchen. As I recall it, I saw him pick up a piece of pizza and one of the girls told him NO don't eat it Enzo. It was early maybe the first comp that Matt won. I know the comp was still going on at the time.

Ugot has reported that he sticks his head in the fridge and thinks he eats.

I just replayed the FB, he definitely picks something up and puts it in his mouth. You can hear him crunching on it for sure. The guys were throwing something just before at Brit, maybe something they were throwing that he picked up? ???

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #660 on: August 24, 2010, 07:03:33 PM »
they were throwing peanuts.. using them as asteriods while he was flyinng in the space ship.. it was  ragan running around him hitting them with peanuts..  then he went to the hammcok with lane..

enzo is  known as fridge face..  when a have not... BB saw every time.. they are not stupid. but they want "his " charchater or at this point need it.. so they wont say anything  unless someone else rats him out.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #661 on: August 24, 2010, 07:08:14 PM »
I think the first time was after a comp and there was 2 boxes of pizza in the kitchen. As I recall it, I saw him pick up a piece of pizza and one of the girls told him NO don't eat it Enzo. It was early maybe the first comp that Matt won. I know the comp was still going on at the time.

Ugot has reported that he sticks his head in the fridge and thinks he eats.

I just replayed the FB, he definitely picks something up and puts it in his mouth. You can hear him crunching on it for sure. The guys were throwing something just before at Brit, maybe something they were throwing that he picked up? ???

I didn't play back more than a minute before, so if they were throwing things at Brit, that's exactly what he picks up to eat.  That makes total sense. 

I was trying to scroll back and find the conversation I'm talking about, but I haven't found it yet.  He eats the piece of pizza and gets BB warning the night after the surfboard comp when he finds out he's going to be a have not for a second week.  That's the night that you are talking about with the pizza boxes because I remember them getting pizza after the first endurance comp.  It might be ugot's posts I'm thinking of about him using his finger to eat the 'crumbs' off the pizzas when the others cook one. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #662 on: August 24, 2010, 07:11:20 PM »
 :tup: yeah it was me Libby..  :winner  :lol3:

they made digiorno pizza and he was freaking and went and took his index finger and rimmed the cookie sheet it was cooked on.. at least 2x's

he's eaten cubes of cheese while in the fridge..

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #663 on: August 24, 2010, 07:12:02 PM »
they were throwing peanuts.. using them as asteriods while he was flyinng in the space ship.. it was  ragan running around him hitting them with peanuts..  then he went to the hammcok with lane..

enzo is  known as fridge face..  when a have not... BB saw every time.. they are not stupid. but they want "his " charchater or at this point need it.. so they wont say anything  unless someone else rats him out.

That totally makes sense.  It had to be something small because he was careful not to move his mouth, but it was definitely crunchy.  

He should have gotten a penalty nom for the piece of pizza....end of story.  They didn't give Jen a second chance.  Or a third, fourth, etc.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #664 on: August 24, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »
 that's cuz that season they had tons of charachters left to bounce off of.. jen ws just a nothing to them at that point

this cast  are duds.. as brit puts it.

brit is funny time to time.. and her banter with lane is funny as well. and it's just that.. BANTER..

enzo has all the comedic value that BB thinks they need to get thru the next few weeks for ratings.. so they wont call him out on it

I love the fact hayden is on probation for busting the vase last nite. standing on it like log rolling.. i just wonder if that will be a factor when on th block at all? cant see how though.

That totally makes sense.  It had to be something small because he was careful not to move his mouth, but it was definitely crunchy. 

He should have gotten a penalty nom for the piece of pizza....end of story.  They didn't give Jen a second chance.  Or a third, fourth, etc.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #665 on: August 24, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »
Probation?  How the hell does that work?  If he breaks something else, he's out?

I don't think Enzo's character has been all that important lately.  All of his funny has turned to petty griping and bitching.  And I think if they are going for making things interesting, they'd work to influence Matt staying.  That would rile everyone up in the house and get some drama started.  If Matt goes and Enzo stays, things are on course to go exactly as Enzo and Hayden want, which is boring boring boring.  

ETA:  by 'influence Matt staying', I don't mean to imply that they would be rigging anything.  Giving Enzo the penalty nom would simply be the right thing to do.  It just happens that it might help Matt out.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2010, 07:25:30 PM »
not sure on the probation.. but since he busted the pool cues.. and now the vase..  not sure what probation means?? :lol:

only way for matt to stay is that he blows up the brigade.. and that might not work.. and he would have to talk to brendon brit and ragan together.. for it to  have a chance to work..

who knows how BB is going to puppet these next weeks without excitement

and yeah.. enzo has done nothing but complain bi!@# whine..  talk trash this whole season..  but he feels he'll have fans and get a pizza named after him for all that work he put into it :lol3:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #667 on: August 24, 2010, 07:34:13 PM »
If he outs the Brigade to Brit and Brendon and Ragan AND tells them that Hayden went for the prizes in the last veto comp instead of working toward the house goal, he might have some ammunition.  BUT, key to that is Ragan not feeling absolutely betrayed about him being part of the Brigade the entire time and continuing to lie to Ragan about it right up to last night.  He clearly chose them over Ragan and Ragan is sensitive enough to let that sway him.  I hope he can swallow that pride and see that Matt in the house against the Brigade is his only hope.

ETA:  My biggest fear is that Matt isn't smart enough to see that he needs to be against the Brigade.  I hope his DR sessions are where he's laying out some diabolical plan, because otherwise the super-genius ain't doing much to stay. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #668 on: August 24, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »
LOL about Hayden. I saw the incident with the cue stick, it was an accident, the stick caught on the side of the pool table. He was really upset and picked up pieces while telling BB he was sorry. He either was called or went to the DR to give them an apology.

I haven't seen him break the vase, I'm sure he thought it would be strong enough to hold him but that was stupid! He'll have to pay for the sticks and the vase.(He broke 2 sticks.) (It was not the smartest thing to stand on though.)  :lol:

Matt has been trying to lay the groundwork this afternoon by telling Lane and Hayden that Ragan plans to tell them he wants Brendon out while plotting to put one of them out. Sneaky little devil!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #669 on: August 24, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »
I agree Libby.. to me he sorta seems too laid back right now.. knowing he's going..  however i think he's holding onto that nugget till tomorrow nite early thrus.. so ther wont be time for the rest of the brigade to do  damage control.

and i think  asl long as matt says i was going to tell you ragan when we were f4/f3 what ever i think ragan will understand the game plan.

here's something to throw out there. everyone thinks  brit is with lane  as a tight allaince.. but several times she has told things to hayden that she has not said to lane.. not while i was on the feeds at least (and we all knows thats alot of time :lol3:)   anyway  i think she has this f2 with hayden.. and not lane like everyone seems to think..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #670 on: August 24, 2010, 07:48:22 PM »
I forgot to say Matt's devious plot seems to be that they need HIM there to protect Lane and Hayden because he is with the brigade, and he can do it better than Enzo.  :lol:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #671 on: August 24, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »
Yeah, I saw some of that.  I hope he doesn't honestly believe that he can trust them when they've been ready to put his ass out two weeks in a row now.  Brit and Ragan have both told him that it was more than Brendon that wanted him up.  Surely he can see what's going on.  I can totally see him waiting until the last minute and dropping a bombshell.  I hope I'm not giving him too much credit.  It would be horrible to watch him just lay down and leave.  Whether you like him or not, he's been the most interesting game player of the season.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #672 on: August 24, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »
I apologize if I offended anyone with my strong opinions, I'm not trying to ruin the vibe on here. Personally I get passionate about Big Brother, I enjoy Big Brother more than Survivor, or any other social game. So when I get passionate sometimes I step out of bounds, if you feel I stepped out of bounds with you, I truly apologize and I respect everyone's opinions on here. So if I have offended anyone, once again, I apologize.

P.S. it's obvious I dislike Brendon and Rachel, but that doesn't mean you have to or should you. We all hold the right to voice our opinions on here, so don't let my dislike for Brendon and Rachel make you feel shy about posting here!

:tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #673 on: August 24, 2010, 08:49:36 PM »
What? You don't like Brendon or Rachel?  :ascared    :lol:

:ghug:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #674 on: August 24, 2010, 08:50:58 PM »
What? You don't like Brendon or Rachel?  :ascared    :lol:

:ghug:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: