Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423963 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #625 on: August 24, 2010, 10:44:09 AM »

TL....didn't you like any of the hg's from last year?  

Last year I had very specific feelings (ok, I admit...I was emotionally invested) for each hg last year ---whether good or bad.  This year I only have two specifically....  I cannot tolerate Rachel (she makes my head and stomach hurt) --and-- I despise Matt for lying about his wife.  As many of you know, I am battling cancer, so you don't lie about someone having disease--whether it's gameplay or not.  It's not strategy---it's inappropriate.  

I had really hoped Brit would put Hayden up.  Now I am worried that the brigade will remain intact.  Of course, they are going to eventually have to turn on each other...... but they are a bunch of buffoons.  None of them deserve a dime.  I hope their over-inflated egos implode.  

Since I'm addicted to this show and this site, I'll hang around....  but I am really disappointed with this season.   (and really deflated realizing how much BB manipulates this show).

First of all, sending a ton of prayers your way. :hrt:

I didn't have a person that I wanted to win after Jeff left. But I did like (Ok.. prepare yourselves!)

Natalie and Jordan. I liked Nat even though most here hated her. She was a scrappy little girl and she pulled off a big upset saving Kevin and her own life in the game with The LIE!  :lol:  When I look back, her lie about being 18 is nothing compared to lying about your wife having a serious illness to influence HGs to let you win. That is so much worse in my book!

I also liked Jordan and was happy when she won it all.

In this season, every time I think I might like a specific person, then something happens and I think.. forget that! LOL   
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #626 on: August 24, 2010, 10:54:44 AM »
MAtt has really messed with Ragan in more ways than he knows.

That is the problem with these shows.  They cast emotionally unstable people who have no problem making a fool of themselves on TV. They look for their 15 minutes of fame or the thought of having a pizza named after them.  After the show they just go with the fact that they were just acting for the TV and got a bad edit.  Well......then you end up with someone like Ragan who will be very hurt over this.  I'm hurt for him and I don't even like his actions on the show.

I agree with you. When he finds out the extent to which Matt used him and the lie about his wife, he will be devastated and the rest of the HGs won't like what he did to them either.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #627 on: August 24, 2010, 10:58:22 AM »
TL..thanks !!   :hugs:

I hated Natalie, but it wasn't just because of her 'lie'.... (which pales in comparison to Matt's)... she was a dirty, nasty person.  I didn't think Jordan had a chance after Jeff left, but she showed that she wasn't the dumb blonde that every one thought she was.  Overall, I think last season had more interesting 'characters' and better game play.

I am not a huge Brit fan, but I would have given her kudos if she would have put Hayden up.  She's letting herself be influenced too much by Lane.  Again, give me a few hours and I'll probably change my mind!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #628 on: August 24, 2010, 11:10:21 AM »
TL..thanks !!   :hugs:

I hated Natalie, but it wasn't just because of her 'lie'.... (which pales in comparison to Matt's)... she was a dirty, nasty person.  I didn't think Jordan had a chance after Jeff left, but she showed that she wasn't the dumb blonde that every one thought she was.  Overall, I think last season had more interesting 'characters' and better game play.

I am not a huge Brit fan, but I would have given her kudos if she would have put Hayden up.  She's letting herself be influenced too much by Lane.  Again, give me a few hours and I'll probably change my mind!

:lol3: Me too! Just when I think she has a better side she shows me the snarky/catty side. I thought she was playing a fairly good game yesterday because she did seem to try and establish an alliance with Brendon and Ragan. However she told everyone as she talked to them in the HOH that she was playing for by herself but she over did it, it made her look weak. The guys were talking last night that you can't tell her anything, she'll tell others. Also Matt is subtly planting little stink weeds for Brit. (And Enzo)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #629 on: August 24, 2010, 11:35:08 AM »
My pick in this season changes from day to day.  Now I think I just don't care.  I guess Lane is my favorite now, only because he's LEAST disturbed me.  Matt was my favorite, until he didn't take the opportunity to be honest with Ragan.  You'd think he'd realize that Ragan is the only one that really had his best interest at heart and wasn't out to get him.  The lie about his wife doesn't bug me nearly as much as the way he keeps on and on with the lies to Ragan.  Brit was my favorite until she threw her whole game away by falling for Lane's puppet-mastery.  Ragan was my favorite, but I'm just about done with his breakdowns.  I used to love Enzo, but I pray he's the next to go.  He's played the dirtiest game of anyone so far with the backstabbing and worthless show in comps. I have no reason to dislike Hayden, but I just can't be on board with rewarding someone who's game has been to throw everything and let someone else do all the dirty work.  Which leaves Lane.  And he's thrown stuff, but at least he's done it with personality.  His presence is felt in the house.  I feel like next season, I won't even remember who Hayden is. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: August 24, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »

Natalie and Jordan. I liked Nat even though most here hated her. She was a scrappy little girl and she pulled off a big upset saving Kevin and her own life in the game with The LIE!  :lol:  When I look back, her lie about being 18 is nothing compared to lying about your wife having a serious illness to influence HGs to let you win. That is so much worse in my book!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol3:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #631 on: August 24, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »
My pick in this season changes from day to day.  Now I think I just don't care.  I guess Lane is my favorite now, only because he's LEAST disturbed me.  Matt was my favorite, until he didn't take the opportunity to be honest with Ragan.  You'd think he'd realize that Ragan is the only one that really had his best interest at heart and wasn't out to get him.  The lie about his wife doesn't bug me nearly as much as the way he keeps on and on with the lies to Ragan.  Brit was my favorite until she threw her whole game away by falling for Lane's puppet-mastery.  Ragan was my favorite, but I'm just about done with his breakdowns.  I used to love Enzo, but I pray he's the next to go.  He's played the dirtiest game of anyone so far with the backstabbing and worthless show in comps. I have no reason to dislike Hayden, but I just can't be on board with rewarding someone who's game has been to throw everything and let someone else do all the dirty work.  Which leaves Lane.  And he's thrown stuff, but at least he's done it with personality.  His presence is felt in the house.  I feel like next season, I won't even remember who Hayden is. 

With a little luck and some Mojitos we won't remember who any of them are.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #632 on: August 24, 2010, 12:24:17 PM »

ROFL!!!!  :luvx

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: August 24, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »

ROFL!!!!  :luvx

Just as long as that's the ONLY Natalie you like.   :escape

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #634 on: August 24, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »

OMG -- truer words were never spoken !!   :margarita: :hosed :winner

With a little luck and some Mojitos we won't remember who any of them are.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #635 on: August 24, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »
I am not defending Matt's behavior and I am glad that Ragan won the 20k.

However, Ragan is an adult and a college professor. He should know better than to get emotionally involved with a straight man like he has. I agree with those people who think Ragan has gotten more than just an "I like you as a friend" feeling for Matt.

Certainly Ragan has lived enough to know that getting attached like that to a straight man who cannot return the depth or intensity of emotions, is foolish.

Ragan has become a tragic figure for me this season. I am so glad he won the 20k!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #636 on: August 24, 2010, 02:02:34 PM »
Just as long as that's the ONLY Natalie you like.   :escape

She was, not so much this one!  :lol3:

ETA:This was the night the two idjits got her upset in the BR while she had product on her hair for over 2 hours; I waited to see if she had any hair left when she showered.  :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:15:36 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #637 on: August 24, 2010, 02:10:01 PM »
I am not defending Matt's behavior and I am glad that Ragan won the 20k.

However, Ragan is an adult and a college professor. He should know better than to get emotionally involved with a straight man like he has. I agree with those people who think Ragan has gotten more than just an "I like you as a friend" feeling for Matt.

Certainly Ragan has lived enough to know that getting attached like that to a straight man who cannot return the depth or intensity of emotions, is foolish.

Ragan has become a tragic figure for me this season. I am so glad he won the 20k!

That is a good point Albert. However I think he was a vulnerable guy in a stressful situation and I do feel sorry for him right now.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: August 24, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »
Just as long as that's the ONLY Natalie you like.   :escape

She was, not so much this one!  :lol3:

ETA:This was the night the two idjits got her upset in the BR while she had product on her hair for over 2 hours; I waited to see if she had any hair left when she showered.  :lol3:

Ho...ly...CRAP!   :hides  It's even worse than I remembered!!! 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #639 on: August 24, 2010, 03:20:07 PM »
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Just in case you need it:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: August 24, 2010, 03:49:24 PM »
As if 10 gallons would be enough.   :lol3:

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the shower, huddled at the bottom of the tub, sobbing uncontrollably.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #641 on: August 24, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »
They gave Jen a penalty vote in season 8, for eating when she was on slop. Why isnt Enzo getting a penalty? That would help Matt a little? or not?

what goes around, comes around.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #642 on: August 24, 2010, 04:27:07 PM »
I think Brittany is smart to team up with Ragan and Brendon those three seem to win the most things.  Plus, with the DE she is safer with these two.   

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #643 on: August 24, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »
They gave Jen a penalty vote in season 8, for eating when she was on slop. Why isnt Enzo getting a penalty? That would help Matt a little? or not?

I wonder about that too.  And its not like he just ate that one piece of pizza.  He bragged about snacking on stuff that entire week.  He definitely deserves the penalty vote.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #644 on: August 24, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »
What else has he eaten beside the pizza? ???

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #645 on: August 24, 2010, 05:11:44 PM »
Im not going anywhere, TL.

Just not going to waste my time on BBAD or in investing any emotions into this group of fools.

I decided the other day to return to my stand from last year, I'm not investing in anyone. It makes my life easier.  :jam:

I did that this season Albert. I do watch BBAD because I already have SHO, but I don't care who wins in the end. It's much more interesting to watch this way. I am much more objective about all of them and I find that I am actually seeing more game now that I don't have any faves or unfaves. I have noticed that people's personalities have changed a lot from week to week. None of them are trustworthy - but the one who has been the most consistent, genuine and honest, believe it or not is Brendon. Imagine that!  :groan:

Brendon? Consistent? HONEST? SERIOUS?  :groan: It's your opinion I guess. For me, consistency/honesty award goes to Regan....

About a week ago Ragan was throwing Britney under the bus and trying to get her booted out - the minute she won HOH she was his best friend. Brendon has told everyone to their faces when he wanted them out. I don't like any of these people and I don't care who wins - but Ragan has repeatedly tried to get people to align with he and Matt, and has tried to make final 4 deals with several different people. Ragan's lies have equalled those of Matt. Not taking sides, just calling them as I see them.

If you were looking at Brendon with the same critical thinking you would understand that nothing he says is true. Nothing. I guess you aren't watching the same feeds as me.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #646 on: August 24, 2010, 05:15:57 PM »
Anyways:

Enzo - fake to the max

Brendon - can this guy buy a shirt that fits? Can he walk normally or does he have to present himself as "buff" when he's just in shape? Can I hate anyone more in this cast not named Rachel? No

Regan - I've never been good friends with a gay dude, because we don't have much in common in most cases  :lol3: but Regan has earned my respect from a game playing standpoint. He has more common sense than anyone else in this game. He just talks too much.

Matt - His confidence in his own flawed thinking is his downfall.

Britney - She just turned 23 and has spent the entire season flirting with someone using her like a pawn on a chess board, the big question is will Nick be stupid enough to stay with her?

Hayden - Presents himself as this great guy, but he's just a youngster with his eye on the money. Not someone I would want to be a good friend to me.

Lane- Psycho

This season is literally stacked with wackos. I'm to the point now where I hope nobody wins the money in some weird rumble/fight in the back yard that eliminates everyone,   :lol:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #647 on: August 24, 2010, 05:20:09 PM »
I HOPE Nick leaves Britney. I really do (she might learn a little bit about loyalty and flirting). I was cheering for Britney, sort of, until it really sunk in that she's easy to manipulate, and has been a flirt the entire season with Lane. It's one thing to flirt, it's another thing to blindly think that Lane has her best interest in mind. The fact that she thinks Lane has her best interest in mind tells me that her flirtatious relationship with Lane actually has an emotional basis. I personally think if she was single she would have put out to him already. That being said, who knows what would happen between the 2 if there were no cameras. We all know Lane is capable of doing something very evil as well. The choking incident is proof of that. He's out of his mind.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #648 on: August 24, 2010, 05:22:49 PM »
One thing I can't stand is a woman who thinks she's all that, but is totally naive, (Rachel and add Britney to that list).

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #649 on: August 24, 2010, 05:30:48 PM »
Annie, from this season (first houseguest eliminated), one of her recent tweets on twitter says it all:

Annie: "Very curious to see how Brit's boyfriend reacts to her new boyfriend Lane"

That says it all. I can't cheer for someone like that. She's a nightmare "girlfriend".