Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424131 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #600 on: August 23, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
Karma is a funny thing..........I do not believe Matt deserved to win one red penny because of that lie about his wife.

When I hear him reinforce the lie, I always think of the old quotation:  Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Ugot, I agree with you, Matt has little ideas rolling around in his head right this minute, trying to figure out how he can stay and get rid of Enzo. He might be down but he's not finished yet.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #601 on: August 23, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »
I think when people start thinking back especially Ragan and Brendan - they really are not stupid -
it will all make sense. He also needs to tell Brit how Lane brags about his control over her.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: August 23, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
School started today so it was back to work for me and WOW....sounds like
an interesting morning.  

I really was hoping that Lane   (:;)   wouldn't get to Britney and she would put up Hayden.

Now that Matt is up, I agree that he should tell Brendon, Ragan and Britney about
the Brigade.  They may not believe him or it may not make a difference but, hey, it
is worth a try.  Maybe he  will wait closer to eviction day to let them in on his secret.
Hope so!!!  I want the Brigade to be exposed.    :snicker:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #603 on: August 23, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
Karma is a funny thing..........I do not believe Matt deserved to win one red penny because of that lie about his wife.
soo agree.  Been saying this for the last couple of days.  I really don't think Matt can turn the tide now that he sooo threw ragan under the bus.

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #604 on: August 23, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »
Watching Britney getting played by those guys infuriates me. I thought she was a better player than this. I really do hope that Matt throws the brigade under the bus and opens her eyes that Lane does not have her best interest at heart. But she thinks Lane is actually her ally and she probably won't believe anything Matt says. She helped out their game and not hers by putting Matt up :groan:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #605 on: August 23, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
Well, I had wished that Britney had put up Hayden with the plan for Enzo to leave.

Matt is also to blame for not putting up Enzo last week instead of Kathy.

If Matt has not told Britney and Ragan about the brigade, then he is also to blame for his nomination.

I can tolerate Ragan. I guess I prefer Hayden or Lane at this point.

I had thought I would not have a lot of personal time until the middle of September when this season is over and when they cancel my soap opera, As The World Turns. At least now, I can turn BB off after the DE.

Goodie for me!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #606 on: August 23, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »
Albert, you can't abandon us!  :hammer

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: August 23, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »
Im not going anywhere, TL.

Just not going to waste my time on BBAD or in investing any emotions into this group of fools.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #608 on: August 23, 2010, 04:28:25 PM »

Just not going to waste my time on BBAD or in investing any emotions into this group of fools.

I decided the other day to return to my stand from last year, I'm not investing in anyone. It makes my life easier.  :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #609 on: August 23, 2010, 04:59:13 PM »
:bigwelcome to JEN4611 and nokomis_01!!

Hope you have fun here!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #610 on: August 23, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
.. :jumpy: welcome jen4611 & nokomis_01  :waves:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #611 on: August 23, 2010, 05:48:10 PM »
Okay I officially hate them all about the only one I can tolerate right now is Ragan.  Just read some of the feeds Enzo is going to travel the
states.  I guess he's pretty sure about winning again.  Travel the states does he even know how many there are and that some of them
even have people that eat bean dip.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #612 on: August 23, 2010, 07:40:43 PM »
Okay I officially hate them all about the only one I can tolerate right now is Ragan.  Just read some of the feeds Enzo is going to travel the
states.  I guess he's pretty sure about winning again.  Travel the states does he even know how many there are and that some of them
even have people that eat bean dip.

Enzo is so blatant about getting his name out there trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.  I can't believe he is so hyped about Lane getting a burger named after him?!?!?   Boy his self esteem must really be in the toilet to hope that is what he can get out of his life!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #613 on: August 23, 2010, 08:06:58 PM »
 BB kept trying to cover up the info from lanes call from home. THE BRIGADE got a burger named after them at LANE's hang out spot..

but they had ot say LANE did cuz the others would know there was an alliance..

Lane  told Enzo that his mom said he was known in texas and that's what's got to enzo.. and now he wants his cuosin who owns a pizza shop in bayonne to make  a meow meow pie.

and yeah fame got to this guy  DAY 1 :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #614 on: August 23, 2010, 08:30:49 PM »
Even the biggest Big Brother players of all time are NOT household names. Enzo can give up on that dream.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: August 23, 2010, 08:45:39 PM »

I decided the other day to return to my stand from last year, I'm not investing in anyone. It makes my life easier.  :jam:

I did that this season Albert. I do watch BBAD because I already have SHO, but I don't care who wins in the end. It's much more interesting to watch this way. I am much more objective about all of them and I find that I am actually seeing more game now that I don't have any faves or unfaves. I have noticed that people's personalities have changed a lot from week to week. None of them are trustworthy - but the one who has been the most consistent, genuine and honest, believe it or not is Brendon. Imagine that!  :groan:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #616 on: August 23, 2010, 08:48:25 PM »

I did that this season Albert. I do watch BBAD because I already have SHO, but I don't care who wins in the end. It's much more interesting to watch this way. I am much more objective about all of them and I find that I am actually seeing more game now that I don't have any faves or unfaves. I have noticed that people's personalities have changed a lot from week to week. None of them are trustworthy - but the one who has been the most consistent, genuine and honest, believe it or not is Brendon. Imagine that!  :groan:

Brendon? Consistent? HONEST? SERIOUS?  :groan: It's your opinion I guess. For me, consistency/honesty award goes to Regan....
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: August 23, 2010, 08:54:01 PM »
Just wait until Ragan finds out the Matty boy lied about wife, Stacy.   Ragan's upset with Matt trying to ram him under the bus.  This is nothing compared to the betrayal he'll feel with the whole wife and the disease.  MAtt has really messed with Ragan in more ways than he knows. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #618 on: August 23, 2010, 09:02:30 PM »

Brendon? Consistent? HONEST? SERIOUS?  :groan: It's your opinion I guess. For me, consistency/honesty award goes to Regan....

About a week ago Ragan was throwing Britney under the bus and trying to get her booted out - the minute she won HOH she was his best friend. Brendon has told everyone to their faces when he wanted them out. I don't like any of these people and I don't care who wins - but Ragan has repeatedly tried to get people to align with he and Matt, and has tried to make final 4 deals with several different people. Ragan's lies have equalled those of Matt. Not taking sides, just calling them as I see them.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #619 on: August 23, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »
:bigwelcome to JEN4611 and nokomis_01!!

Hope you have fun here!!

Thanks very much. I already have fun here. This is a great site.  :jam:

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #620 on: August 23, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
.. :jumpy: welcome jen4611 & nokomis_01  :waves:

Thank you so much.  :hugs:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #621 on: August 23, 2010, 10:16:41 PM »

TL....didn't you like any of the hg's from last year? 

Last year I had very specific feelings (ok, I admit...I was emotionally invested) for each hg last year ---whether good or bad.  This year I only have two specifically....  I cannot tolerate Rachel (she makes my head and stomach hurt) --and-- I despise Matt for lying about his wife.  As many of you know, I am battling cancer, so you don't lie about someone having disease--whether it's gameplay or not.  It's not strategy---it's inappropriate. 

I had really hoped Brit would put Hayden up.  Now I am worried that the brigade will remain intact.  Of course, they are going to eventually have to turn on each other...... but they are a bunch of buffoons.  None of them deserve a dime.  I hope their over-inflated egos implode. 

Since I'm addicted to this show and this site, I'll hang around....  but I am really disappointed with this season.   (and really deflated realizing how much BB manipulates this show).

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #622 on: August 23, 2010, 10:48:02 PM »
I just read on the live feeds that Matt is starting to "Out the Brigade"  The only reason I would like to see him make it through this evic is to help break up
the Brigade.  After that he needs to go away and wait for Karma to catch up with him for that disgusting lie.  The thought of the Brigade or really lets
start calling them The Bufoons making it to the end and winning is really - oh hell I can't even think of a word to describe it.

BBAD is just one long pool game can't even look forward to that.  Oh well at least we have DE this week and there is always next season. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: August 24, 2010, 06:44:52 AM »
Matt outting the Brigade is interesting but is way too late to save him now!

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #624 on: August 24, 2010, 08:27:01 AM »
MAtt has really messed with Ragan in more ways than he knows.

That is the problem with these shows.  They cast emotionally unstable people who have no problem making a fool of themselves on TV. They look for their 15 minutes of fame or the thought of having a pizza named after them.  After the show they just go with the fact that they were just acting for the TV and got a bad edit.  Well......then you end up with someone like Ragan who will be very hurt over this.  I'm hurt for him and I don't even like his actions on the show.