Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426654 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »
I can't believe she's listening to Brenda.  R U serious.  She's been in that house for 2 months she knows him she's one of the people that hurt pooor Rachel and she is going to trust or believe anything he says.  

She buys into this BS Lane is feeding her then she can spend the next year watching the tapes and
kicking herself about what a fool they have all made of her on national TV.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #576 on: August 23, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »
Why hasn't Matt told Brit about the Brigade??? That's what I would do. She needs to know that they are all together. If she gets one of them out this week it would be her, Matt and Ragan vs the three d0uchebags. He needs to tell her!!! (:;)

Hello - Thanks for joining in.

I sooo agree with you.  If Matt had any common sense after figuring out the rest of the Brigade was ready to vote him out why would you want to even try to stick with them.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #577 on: August 23, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »
I'm over it now, Britney is easy to manipulate. She's not a strong independent woman. Strong women would sniff this out as soon as Lane was campaigning so hard to keep Hayden off the block and keep Enzo there. All the time they've spent together, the way they sneak off to talk to each other, a strong woman would figure it out.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #578 on: August 23, 2010, 01:10:38 PM »
Why hasn't Matt told Brit about the Brigade??? That's what I would do. She needs to know that they are all together. If she gets one of them out this week it would be her, Matt and Ragan vs the three d0uchebags. He needs to tell her!!! (:;)

I sooo agree with you.  If Matt had any common sense after figuring out the rest of the Brigade was ready to vote him out why would you want to even try to stick with them.

Thanks...I've been reading the feed updates here for the last couple seasons and I don't think I've ever said anything. LOL.

That's what I'm thinking too. If he doesn't tell her then he deserves to go home. If he tells her and she still puts him up then she deserves to go next. Lane is so playing her. I can't believe the brigade is still around. They've done nothing in the house except talk about how cool they all are (which they're not).  :res:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #579 on: August 23, 2010, 01:11:10 PM »
For those of you watching the live feed, that praying mantis looked like it was waving it's frong legs at Britney as if to say "YOU IDIOT!"
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2010, 01:21:40 PM »

Thanks...I've been reading the feed updates here for the last couple seasons and I don't think I've ever said anything. LOL.

That's what I'm thinking too. If he doesn't tell her then he deserves to go home. If he tells her and she still puts him up then she deserves to go next. Lane is so playing her. I can't believe the brigade is still around. They've done nothing in the house except talk about how cool they all are (which they're not).  :res:

Cool?  If one of my daughters ever came home with one of them we would be having serious discussions.  I know laying los and throwing comps is game play but this group, with the exception of Matt, has carried it to a whole new level.  Backstabbing is one thing but what Lane is doing is as despicable as what Boogie did leading someone on and flirting that's just wroong.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »
Britney has to be the biggest ditz, Brendon tells her that he wants Matt and Regan out consecutively, "I want them to walk into that jury house with Rachel one after the other", oh about 5 minutes later he tells her "Me and you could pull in Regan after this week and pick off the other guys"

The f'ing guy contradicted himself hardcore, which she didn't pick up on because she's too naive.

So when she goes into the back yard to talk to Regan, Regan says "If Matt goes, I'll be next" and Britney goes "I really don't think so".

:groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Britney goes on to say "Regan I love you and I'm looking out for you."

This blonde couldn't look out for a buffalo if it was running full speed right towards her.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #582 on: August 23, 2010, 01:44:29 PM »
Regan said it best when he told Britney: "If you put Matt up those 3 boys (Enzo, Hayden, Lane) are all gonna be dancing back in one of the rooms happy." he also said "I don't like the course that this game is headed on for me, and it's not looking good for you now either Britney." (Regan obviously knew she's putting Matt up.)

Regan even alluded to how when he gets the DVD's of the show, he's gonna see how right he was. lol

:groan: I don't know about the rest of you, but I went from basically ignoring Lane most of the game to hating him after his choking incident with Britney, and his manipulation. I hate him. I'm sitting here doing paperwork/data entry from some of my clients listening to this feed this morning shaking my head the entire time. Britney is flat out naive and needs to learn how to be more assertive with her own critical thinking.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2010, 02:07:21 PM »

I think it's a full week condensed into 1/2 hour.  Eviction, HOH, immediate noms, POV then eviction.  I'm almost positive there's a POV, but I've been wrong before, lol.

You're right, it's a whole week in one night, and they will play for POV. It goes FAST!  Whoever wins the HOH doesn't have a long reign. I think they choose another HOH after the live show, but I could be wrong about that. LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2010, 02:14:47 PM »

I think it's a full week condensed into 1/2 hour.  Eviction, HOH, immediate noms, POV then eviction.  I'm almost positive there's a POV, but I've been wrong before, lol.

You're right, it's a whole week in one night, and they will play for POV. It goes FAST!  Whoever wins the HOH doesn't have a long reign. I think they choose another HOH after the live show, but I could be wrong about that. LOL

No your right new HOH comp as the show is ending.  Also they have done it both ways regarding the POV Noms and Evic without POV and noms pov and then evic.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #585 on: August 23, 2010, 02:23:15 PM »

Welcome to the RFF Family Jen! Now that you've posted, keep it up!

Enzo has tried to win, Hayden and Lane. No!  Britney says if she finds out when she gets out that Lane is in an alliance with others, she will kill him. Get ready Britney.  :lol:

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #586 on: August 23, 2010, 02:40:06 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, to be continued...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #587 on: August 23, 2010, 02:41:31 PM »

Enzo has tried to win, Hayden and Lane. No!  Britney says if she finds out when she gets out that Lane is in an alliance with others, she will kill him. Get ready Britney.  :lol:

Brit doesn't have to worry we can all testify it was justifiable homicide.

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #588 on: August 23, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »
Hi all I'm new here, well joined last season. I have been mainly watch the feeds, big brother after dark. I just don't get how dumb Britney is being, I would have put Hayden or Lane up on the block. They have done nothing in the game. At least Matt has won something, plus trying. Guess Lane has alot of power over here just to get her in the end and let her go.. She will learn someday to think with her own mind rather then her heart... :waves:

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #589 on: August 23, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »
She just lost the game. If she's that dumb she really doesn't deserve to win anyway I guess. Sucks that one of the lazy bums will pull it off.  (:;)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #590 on: August 23, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »
Best case now:

Matt goes to JH
Ragan wins HOH
Noms Haydan and Enzo
No POV
Enzo goes to JH
Brit wins HOH
Noms Haydan and Brendan
Ragan wins POV
Brendan goes to JH
Endurance comp Ragan wins HOH

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #591 on: August 23, 2010, 03:05:22 PM »

Thanks so much!! The feed updates are great. We are so spoiled here. :yess:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: August 23, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »
She just lost the game. If she's that dumb she really doesn't deserve to win anyway I guess. Sucks that one of the lazy bums will pull it off.  (:;)

I think I said earlier that she would have been screwed regardless of the situation. Would I have been right in saying that?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #593 on: August 23, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
Matt needs to tell Brit, Ragan and Brendan about the Brigade before he leaves.  He needs to finally
figure out that his "Buddies" have been kicking him to the curb for a while now.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #594 on: August 23, 2010, 03:26:23 PM »
matt can cuase a tie by telling brit and ragan and brendon all at once that he was  in an alliance w/ the other 3..

that would make brendon believe he's been played by the 3 guys and still has a chance to stay longer in the game. with matt ragan brit and him..

ragan will give matt his vote no matter what.. so he just need brendon and brit's..

at the minimum he blows up  the brigade. thus making their fight harder . no cake walk.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #595 on: August 23, 2010, 03:26:24 PM »

I think I said earlier that she would have been screwed regardless of the situation. Would I have been right in saying that?

I agree with you.  If Ragan, Matt and Brit were able to get the rest out of the house and were final four, M and R would dump her in favor of a weaker player.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #596 on: August 23, 2010, 03:29:58 PM »
matt can cuase a tie by telling brit and ragan and brendon all at once that he was  in an alliance w/ the other 3..

that would make brendon believe he's been played by the 3 guys and still has a chance to stay longer in the game. with matt ragan brit and him..

ragan will give matt his vote no matter what.. so he just need brendon and brit's..

at the minimum he blows up  the brigade. thus making their fight harder . no cake walk.
Would anyone believe Matt?  Ragan told Brittany that he feels like a fool and will not vote for Matt now.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #597 on: August 23, 2010, 03:32:53 PM »
Karma is a funny thing..........I do not believe Matt deserved to win one red penny because of that lie about his wife.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #598 on: August 23, 2010, 03:33:55 PM »

Brit doesn't have to worry we can all testify it was justifiable homicide.

:lol3:  True!  :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #599 on: August 23, 2010, 03:35:58 PM »
matt has 3 days to try and make others believe him and it would be soo obvious once everyone starts to act differently once the allaince is exposed.

whether  it works or not at least he will blow them apart.. and that gives ragan a possible chance.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!