Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424128 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #550 on: August 22, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »
Will see if Enzo goes home after he tell everyone that Hayden was lying about taking the 5000 and the trip......it might change votes.

If Enzo and Hayden are on the block then this is how I think the votes will go:

1. Ragan - unsure, if he finds out about the money and trip, probably vote for Hayden to go.
2. Matt- Enzo to go either way
3. Lane- Enzo to go either way
4. Brendon- I think he actually trusts Enzo more than Hayden, so I am thinking he will vote Hayden to go.

That leaves Britt with the vote and she will send home Enzo, unless she finds out about the money and the trip, so I guess I am back where I started from, I have no idea who would go home. I think Haydens biggest mistake was telling about the money and trip, it may just send him home.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: August 22, 2010, 10:24:26 PM »
Nobody has brought up throwing competitions more than Enzo. Nobody.

Good news: No complaining about competition throwing will happen on Thursday. Complain all you want after you've been through a week's worth of competitions (plus a second HOH compeition) in the span of one hour.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #552 on: August 22, 2010, 10:32:51 PM »
OK...  I told you before... I change my mind about these hg's daily...   I'm jumping on the Britney/Ragan bandwagon this evening.  I hope she sticks to her guns...and that BB doesn't make her do something she doesn't want to .   Isn't Ragan a Communications prof or something?  He can talk trash, but he knows exactly what, why and how he's doing it.  I believe that he's an emotional wreck, but he's not an idiot.  I hate how Matt has him under his spell, though.  I hate to think how he'll feel when he finds out about 'the lie'.

I still don't want Brenden to win because he'll spend some $$ on 'his girl'....   and I don't want Matt to get a penny....   and I've never been an Enzo fan.  I used to like Lane because he wasn't as vile as some of the others, but he also hasn't done much to try and win....  

So that's how I stand tonight...  check back with me in 24 hrs.   :lol:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #553 on: August 22, 2010, 10:35:43 PM »
Lane just totally swung Britney back again possibly, this guy is so manipulative of her. Her downfall is gonna be her weird relationship with Lane even though she's supposedly happily engaged with Nick. Hold off the celebration.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: August 22, 2010, 10:36:56 PM »
^ I cancel celebrations all the time. I call this "cancel the parade". :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #555 on: August 22, 2010, 10:37:41 PM »
Lane just totally swung Britney back again possibly, this guy is so manipulative of her. Her downfall is gonna be her weird relationship with Lane even though she's supposedly happily engaged with Nick. Hold off the celebration.

Dang Brit.....   don't listen to him !!   (reminds me of last year when I was screaming at Jordan not to believe Natalie !)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: August 22, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »
^ I cancel celebrations all the time. I call this "cancel the parade". :lol:

Yeah - I figured.  All we can do is hold out hope that the people in the DR plant seeds of doubt about Lane, and that Ragan is the last one to talk to her before POV.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #557 on: August 22, 2010, 10:41:31 PM »
Lane admitted to Brit that he has thrown all the comps.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #558 on: August 22, 2010, 10:43:10 PM »
isnt that pov ceremony tomorrow?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #559 on: August 22, 2010, 10:54:54 PM »
Britney's flirtatious relationship with Lane is officially her downfall. Officially I wont feel bad when she gets squeezed out by the guys.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2010, 11:22:02 PM »
Not to worry.  Production knows that having Matty still in the house with Brendon is much better TV, so they will counter Lane's latest control attempt. 

They will ensure that either Ragan or Matt is the last to be able to talk to Brit before Veto ceremony.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #561 on: August 23, 2010, 01:00:02 AM »
I agree with many, after today I have finally made up my mind about who I like for the win.  Regan and Britney F2!  Regan broke it down so well for brit she would be a fool not to listen.  I now officially hate Lane.  He said he can control his side alliances.  He is a cocky SOB.  I am tired of his diary room antics.  He thinks he's so funny.  His name should be Lame. He shoots defenseless animals, need I say more.    (:;) 
I don't care for Matt at all, but Brit and Regan have a much better shot with Matt in the house.  Enzo and Hayden are the ultimate useless floaters. Just cause you have an alliance, doesn't mean your playing the game.  Meow meow is on my last nerve.  Lane has done Nothing!  Enzo Nothing!  Hayden double Nothing!  Not one deserves a thing.  I would deal with it if Matt won, at least he has been showing up, putting in work.  I still think Brendon has some redeeming qualities and he is  100 times better since his "girlfriend" exited.  seems like he finally has his head in the game. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #562 on: August 23, 2010, 01:11:43 AM »
So is Hayden going up or is Britney putting Matt up?

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #563 on: August 23, 2010, 05:22:09 AM »
I agree with many, after today I have finally made up my mind about who I like for the win.  Regan and Britney F2!  Regan broke it down so well for brit she would be a fool not to listen.  I now officially hate Lane.  He said he can control his side alliances.  He is a cocky SOB.  I am tired of his diary room antics.  He thinks he's so funny.  His name should be Lame. He shoots defenseless animals, need I say more.    (:;) 
I don't care for Matt at all, but Brit and Regan have a much better shot with Matt in the house.  Enzo and Hayden are the ultimate useless floaters. Just cause you have an alliance, doesn't mean your playing the game.  Meow meow is on my last nerve.  Lane has done Nothing!  Enzo Nothing!  Hayden double Nothing!  Not one deserves a thing.  I would deal with it if Matt won, at least he has been showing up, putting in work.  I still think Brendon has some redeeming qualities and he is  100 times better since his "girlfriend" exited.  seems like he finally has his head in the game. 

just catching up on the feeds and I agree with you 100%.  As far as Meow Meow goes I know a Great Dane I'd like to introduce him to.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #564 on: August 23, 2010, 11:39:31 AM »
They are up!!

Matt asking Hayden if he should wake her up...they need to get "this" taken care of...

What a day this will be...

Matt to enzo, we need to start phase one, get this pulled off, after I talk to her, I will stay w/ Ragan and keep him away from her

We have an hour and a half!!     (good to know!)

Brit in the shower... :lol:

Did I miss something?!?!?!?

Did Matt and the brigade plot to have Ragan thrown on the block?!?!?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #565 on: August 23, 2010, 11:46:28 AM »
What's Britney's best option at this point? Whatever she does will come back to bite her in the butt anyway.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #566 on: August 23, 2010, 12:18:18 PM »
from this point on it sucks cause Britney and Regan look doomed.  No matter who goes this week, Enzo, Matt, or Regan(it better not be Regan)...Britney is going to have to win POV at the DE or she goes on Thursday.  I just wish one season the women would team up and roll together to the end.  Thursday will at least be VERY exciting.  And probably disappointing too.  I will end up rooting for Matt once Brit and Regan go,   :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »
I thought the double eviction was whoever goes up with Enzo one of them will go.  Then there will be
an immediate HOH comp. followed by immediate nominations and eviction (no chance to play for veto)
then the show ends with an HOH comp going on.

So if Ragan doesn't go up with Enzo he could win the HOH put up 2 of the brigade 1 goes home and
Brit would be able to play in the HOH again.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #568 on: August 23, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »
Britney  (:;) YOU WILL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU FOR NOT SEEING RIGHT THROUGH LANE.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #569 on: August 23, 2010, 12:29:10 PM »
I thought the double eviction was whoever goes up with Enzo one of them will go.  Then there will be
an immediate HOH comp. followed by immediate nominations and eviction (no chance to play for veto)
then the show ends with an HOH comp going on.

So if Ragan doesn't go up with Enzo he could win the HOH put up 2 of the brigade 1 goes home and
Brit would be able to play in the HOH again.

I think it's a full week condensed into 1/2 hour.  Eviction, HOH, immediate noms, POV then eviction.  I'm almost positive there's a POV, but I've been wrong before, lol.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #570 on: August 23, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »
Is Britney putting Matt up or Hayden?

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #571 on: August 23, 2010, 12:34:39 PM »
IT LOOKS LIKE BRITNEY IS LEANING TOWARDS PUTTING UP MATT WHY IN THE F*** DOESN'T SHE MAKE AN ALLIANCE WITH REGAN AND MATT?!?!?!?!?! I'LL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE THAT PSYCHO LANE IS CONTROLLING HER!!!!

(:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #572 on: August 23, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
AS I SAID LAST NIGHT, BRITNEY'S SLUTTY FLIRTATIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH LANE WILL COST HER THE FRIGGIN GAME, SHE SAYS SHE LOVES NICK BUT HAS BEEN FLIRTING WITH LANE FOR 2 MONTHS NOW, GOOD BYE BRITNEY IN THE SECOND ELIMINATION OR NEXT THURSDAY! YOU DESERVE IT FOR LOOKING SO UNLOYAL TO NICK! MY WIFE WOULD KICK LANE IN THE BALLS IF LANE TALKED TO HER THE WAY HE DOES BRITNEY!

(:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: August 23, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »
Well, Britney is an idiot to not put Hayden up.

Of course, Matt needs to tell her about the brigade; it sounds like it is his only hope to convince her to put Hayden up!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #574 on: August 23, 2010, 12:59:07 PM »
Why hasn't Matt told Brit about the Brigade??? That's what I would do. She needs to know that they are all together. If she gets one of them out this week it would be her, Matt and Ragan vs the three d0uchebags. He needs to tell her!!! (:;)