Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423998 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #525 on: August 22, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »
I'm watching the live feed and Britney is very convincing that it would be in her worst interest that she sends Matt or Regan home.

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

I'm happy for this girl! Lane has been f!!king manipulating her since day 1!!! SCREW LANE!
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #526 on: August 22, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »
If Britney puts Hayden up, I say BRITNEY SHOULD WIN THIS WHOLE THING!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #527 on: August 22, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
If she puts up Hayden, I bet he and Enzo expose the Brigade and we will have to see what happens especially with Brit and Ragan.  Those two might team up with Brendan and he could win the whole kit and kaboodle.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #528 on: August 22, 2010, 09:57:30 PM »
I'm sooooo off the Brigade bandwagon.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: August 22, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
If Hayden goes up, Britney will officially pull the biggest move of the game. No lie.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #530 on: August 22, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »
Tonight was officially the turning point in the Brigade. They cast off Matt voluntarily, but now Britney has decided to put 2 Brigade members up next to each other.

R.I.P. BRIGADE

:holysheep

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #531 on: August 22, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »
If Hayden goes up, Britney will officially pull the biggest move of the game. No lie.

We have to give Regan the ultimate credit, he's the one who talked sense into her and got her mind off of Lane's manipulation. It looks like she will put up Hayden, and when she does, not only did Britney make the biggest game play of the season, BUT Regan will now own the most important conversation of the entire season.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 22, 2010, 10:03:11 PM »

We have to give Regan the ultimate credit, he's the one who talked sense into her and got her mind off of Lane's manipulation. It looks like she will put up Hayden, and when she does, not only did Britney make the biggest game play of the season, BUT Regan will now own the most important conversation of the entire season.

Okay - they are officially my heroes. All of them. Britney/Ragan/whoever. Brigade has been intact since day one and regardless of who goes Thursday (could be one, could be two of them), that alliance is toast. Was going to be toast last week, but Super!Matt kept it alive just one more week.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #533 on: August 22, 2010, 10:04:22 PM »
I want to be excited, but Lane's going to send Hayden and Enzo after her, and then Brendan will get into the mix.

She's just too darn loyal to Lane for her own good.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #534 on: August 22, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »

Okay - they are officially my heroes. All of them. Britney/Ragan/whoever. Brigade has been intact since day one and regardless of who goes Thursday (could be one, could be two of them), that alliance is toast. Was going to be toast last week, but Super!Matt kept it alive just one more week.

Great points, the funny thing is Lane had just been bragging in the back yard to Hayden about "I can control my side alliances" and he goes up into the HOH room to get slammed back down. LOVE IT!  :jumpy: :lol3: :jam: :neener:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #535 on: August 22, 2010, 10:05:15 PM »
I want to be excited, but Lane's going to send Hayden and Enzo after her, and then Brendan will get into the mix.

I don't know if you are watching the live feeds, but Lane tried everything and believe me, you can tell that Britney has totally made her mind up and looked at every single last scenario. She will put Hayden up.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #536 on: August 22, 2010, 10:06:51 PM »
Britney actually said there is NO SCENARIO in which Matt or Regan going home is good for her. Who's left? Hayden or Lane. It's gonna be Hayden going up. Which means Enzo goes home! Book it!

:wohoo:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #537 on: August 22, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »
I gotta admit, I underestimated Regan, that dude is a beast in the game of Big Brother. He really talks a lot, but what he said rang true in Britney's head so hard that she's totally convinced (which she should be) that keeping Matt and Regan is her best choice.

I was a huge, and I mean huge Brigade fan until the point that they started acting like asshats this week and playing both sides so hard. I can't stand backstabbers. I know this game involves selective backstabbing but Enzo is a moron. Also to learn that his wife works for a fortune 500 company today, totally changed my choice of who I want to win. Totally. Go Britney and Regan!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #538 on: August 22, 2010, 10:12:17 PM »
Why the damn bubbles......seems we are getting cut out more than last year and that was bad.   (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #539 on: August 22, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »
Why the damn bubbles......seems we are getting cut out more than last year and that was bad.   (:;) (:;) (:;)

Big Brother knows what just happened is a HUGE swing in the game, why would they allow live feeders to see it?  :groan:

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #540 on: August 22, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »
I'd like to see Matt, Brit, Reagan, and Lane in the F4. But Lane needs to give it up. Can't he see the Brigade is toast the minuite they turn on one of their own? I hate Matt's lie, but I really enjoy him as a player. Also, what have Hayden and Enzo done? Absolutely nothing.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #541 on: August 22, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »
I'd like to see Matt, Brit, Reagan, and Lane in the F4. But Lane needs to give it up. Can't he see the Brigade is toast the minuite they turn on one of their own? I hate Matt's lie, but I really enjoy him as a player. Also, what have Hayden and Enzo done? Absolutely nothing.

What have Hayden and Enzo done? Throw every competition possible, along with Lane.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: August 22, 2010, 10:16:59 PM »

I don't know if you are watching the live feeds, but Lane tried everything and believe me, you can tell that Britney has totally made her mind up and looked at every single last scenario. She will put Hayden up.

Yeah, I know - but I've been burned before so it's best for me to hold back the enthusiasm until the deed is done.   :lol:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #543 on: August 22, 2010, 10:17:32 PM »
Every freaking week Enzo runs around the house "Yo I gotta win HOH this week man" and 5 minutes later he's telling Lane and Hayden, "Yo let's let Brendon win"

:groan: Meow Meow your way to the Jury house.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #544 on: August 22, 2010, 10:18:18 PM »

Yeah, I know - but I've been burned before so it's best for me to hold back the enthusiasm until the deed is done.   :lol:

Good point but it's pretty obvious at this point she's made her mind up. If I'm watching the feed and anything changes I'll be the first to type about it.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #545 on: August 22, 2010, 10:20:35 PM »

What have Hayden and Enzo done? Throw every competition possible, along with Lane.

Many put down Enzo.....I hate his table manners too......but there were only 3 left when he fell/jumped off surfboard, came in 2nd to Brit for HOH, and 2nd in last POV  The only one he really bombed in was the ropes.  Hayden won first HOH out of default since he was helping others onto the hot dog and was last AND he took the 5000 and Hawaii trip in the POV.  Lane has DONE nothing but take the phone call.  SO someone in the brigade other than Matt is trying.  Matt totally disgusts me after listening to him giving Brit the sob story about his wife AGAIN...........I am at a loss for words to describe this despicable lie.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #546 on: August 22, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »

Big Brother knows what just happened is a HUGE swing in the game, why would they allow live feeders to see it?  :groan:

Sometimes, they'll cut to WBRB if production feels as though it's a moment for TV but they don't want the feed watchers to be spoiled beforehand.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: August 22, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »
I gotta admit, I underestimated Regan, that dude is a beast in the game of Big Brother. He really talks a lot, but what he said rang true in Britney's head so hard that she's totally convinced (which she should be) that keeping Matt and Regan is her best choice.

Apparently, Ragan was on the debate team in college with a friend of mine.  She said he's not called a Master Debater for nothing.   :lol3:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #548 on: August 22, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »

Many put down Enzo.....I hate his table manners too......but there were only 3 left when he fell/jumped off surfboard, came in 2nd to Brit for HOH, and 2nd in last POV  The only one he really bombed in was the ropes.  Hayden won first HOH out of default since he was helping others onto the hot dog and was last AND he took the 5000 and Hawaii trip in the POV.  Lane has DONE nothing but take the phone call.  SO someone in the brigade other than Matt is trying.  Matt totally disgusts me after listening to him giving Brit the sob story about his wife AGAIN...........I am at a loss for words to describe this despicable lie.

Nobody has brought up throwing competitions more than Enzo. Nobody.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #549 on: August 22, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »

Apparently, Ragan was on the debate team in college with a friend of mine.  She said he's not called a Master Debater for nothing.   :lol3:

It shows, this WBRB is ridiculous.