Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426813 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #500 on: August 22, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »
Quote from: bbjunkey on Today at 12:49:13 PM
so far Matt.  I think to some extend BB is setting up these comps.  But on the other hand, Matt was winning in the beginning of the HOH comps and those were certainly geared for smaller feet on those platforms, etc.  I don't think Brendon got a great deal this time winning.  He got the POV but geez, dunking in that tub every hour, then a cold shower, then the hot tub, also chained to someone for 24 hours -- can't even get any privacy going to the bathroom.  ANd Enzo's complaining about the penguin suit. Why don't you do the chum bath every hour for 24 Enzo? I really don't hear Brendon complaining about what he's going through right now.  Not that he hasn't done his fair share of whining!!  I' not a Brendon fan ,  but I just don't want that lying snake Matt to win the money.  And when I hear/read that Ragan is saying now if he won he'd give the money to MAtt anyway.  I just want to reach into the computer screen and punch his face in.  Well both of them.  

ITs a reality game show for TV.   Just think of all the things in life that get manipulated every day.  And this is just TV.
Quote from:lovemykiddies

And if this isn't punishment enough, imagine what the poor guy will have to go through when Rachel sees video of him sleeping on the lounger with Britney.  

Fate worse than death.  :lol3:

I forgot about Rach and "nothing comes between her and her man"-- she'll be kicking butt on Brit :knuckles:  :lol3:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: August 22, 2010, 01:26:00 PM »
I forgot about Rach and "nothing comes between her and her man"-- she'll be kicking butt on Brit :knuckles:  :lol3:

That's what I thought - besides the eviction, Britney came between Rachel and her man. Rachel better suck it up granted the circumstances.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #502 on: August 22, 2010, 01:51:54 PM »
I wish we could have feeds in the JH!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #503 on: August 22, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »
Well it sucks for Matt...I hope Britney doesnt do that and I hope that Ragan and Matt can convince her to put up Hayden.

Anyway, Brendon and Enzo actually may end up winning the whole thing!

I knew Matt shoudl have gotten Enzo out instead of Kathy.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: August 22, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »
Well it sucks for Matt...I hope Britney doesnt do that and I hope that Ragan and Matt can convince her to put up Hayden.

why he wasted that DPOV on Kathy was just beyond my comprehension. 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #505 on: August 22, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »

why he wasted that DPOV on Kathy was just beyond my comprehension. 

It was because he was trying to appease both of his alliances. Any other move he made would turn at least 2 people against him.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

EvilDuck

« Reply #506 on: August 22, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
I wish we could have feeds in the JH!  :lol3:
Agreed, it seems like CBS misses the boat with BB. It's very popular and they have the technology but they don't see the potential. I'd like to see a JH episode on Monday for the last month. Also a more in-depth Finale, Survivor style.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #507 on: August 22, 2010, 05:19:41 PM »
Someone tweeted this and I find it interesting, look at the letters of who won HOH, Veto and DPOV

H B R B M B R B M B B R M B B    
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 05:22:50 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #508 on: August 22, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »
Question:   We all know that Brittany is engaged, we know that Lane is sweet on her and that she messes around with him in the house..........but  on the show when they showed Brittany's family there was NO NICK, yup she got pictures of someone but how do we know they were of Nick?  Her family didn't speak about him, and yet if he exists we know he signed a waiver because she speaks of him all the time, and her mom said  something like " she wouldnt mind Brittany hooking up with him, and time will tell" or something like that.  I know there are no LLF's or at least we have been told that there aren't, so does anyone else believe that Brittany is not engaged but perhaps this was part of her game plan when she came in to the house, to say she was engaged (so there would be no hook-ups) 

(sorry I had alot of time to think this weekend, was in the ER most of it with Hubby, and this popped into my head while I was there)

I just found it strange that her family didnt say anything and the he wasnt there, or did I miss that in the show?

also, I am glad that Brendon won at least it will be interesting for awhile, watching everyone else scramble as for Ragan saying he would throw the comp to Matt for his wife <-  I threw up a bit in mouth over that.............GET A CLUE RAGAN!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: August 22, 2010, 05:58:14 PM »
Question:   We all know that Brittany is engaged, we know that Lane is sweet on her and that she messes around with him in the house..........but  on the show when they showed Brittany's family there was NO NICK, yup she got pictures of someone but how do we know they were of Nick?  Her family didn't speak about him, and yet if he exists we know he signed a waiver because she speaks of him all the time, and her mom said  something like " she wouldnt mind Brittany hooking up with him, and time will tell" or something like that.  I know there are no LLF's or at least we have been told that there aren't, so does anyone else believe that Brittany is not engaged but perhaps this was part of her game plan when she came in to the house, to say she was engaged (so there would be no hook-ups) 

(sorry I had alot of time to think this weekend, was in the ER most of it with Hubby, and this popped into my head while I was there)

I just found it strange that her family didnt say anything and the he wasnt there, or did I miss that in the show?

also, I am glad that Brendon won at least it will be interesting for awhile, watching everyone else scramble as for Ragan saying he would throw the comp to Matt for his wife <-  I threw up a bit in mouth over that.............GET A CLUE RAGAN!!

I found that comment her mom made really strange also.  Have no idea with Brit.  she seems to be all over the place in this game.  I so don't want Matt and Ragan getting to her sometime between now and the veto meeting.  She really does need to put up Matt.  I'm right there with you about Ragan.  I stated earlier I wanted to reach right through the computer screen and punch him out and Matt too.  This lie about his wife, he just won't shut up about it.  How in the heck can he look Ragan in the eye and keep feeding him this BS.  What an a** -- I want him gone today!!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #510 on: August 22, 2010, 06:12:08 PM »
Just catching up on the feeds.  I guess it looks like matt is going up.  If he gets evicted will he reveal the Brigade before he goes out the door? I mean at that point what would he have to lose.  Or better yet if he goes on the block confide in Brit & Ragan that there has been an alliance since week one.
Also having a brain freeze when is the veto ceremony?

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #511 on: August 22, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »

I thought the guy sitting next to Britt's mom on the couch looked like the guy in the pic? Wasn't that Nick? But then again they didn't talk to him which is a little surprising. I would have thought they would have really liked to talk to him especially about Lane.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: August 22, 2010, 06:20:54 PM »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I read on the live feeds topic that Britney said that Nick doesn't want to be on TV...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #513 on: August 22, 2010, 06:21:22 PM »
I just went over to the live feeds.  Did I read them right?  The next Brigade plan is to throw the next HOH and let Brenden win.  RU kidding me throw yet another comp.  Are these people nuts what a bunch of pathetic losers.  I wouldn't pick this bunch to play jump rope never mind BB.  Whoever is responsible for choosing the contestants for this show needs to find another line of work.  

Nobody from the Brigade needs to win.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: August 22, 2010, 06:28:10 PM »
I just went over to the live feeds.  Did I read them right?  The next Brigade plan is to throw the next HOH and let Brenden win.  RU kidding me throw yet another comp.  Are these people nuts what a bunch of pathetic losers.  I wouldn't pick this bunch to play jump rope never mind BB.  Whoever is responsible for choosing the contestants for this show needs to find another line of work.  

they sure aren't getting their hands dirty until its absolutely necessary.  Maybe not a great way to play the game, but a strategy never the less.  They said a long time ago about letting Brendon or Britney get out Ragan.  But something tells me Ragan's not going quietly nor Brendon. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #515 on: August 22, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »

they sure aren't getting their hands dirty until its absolutely necessary.  Maybe not a great way to play the game, but a strategy never the less.  They said a long time ago about letting Brendon or Britney get out Ragan.  But something tells me Ragan's not going quietly nor Brendon. 
I also think that if Matt goes -- Ragan is blaming all the BR guys and Brendon could actually not be at the top of his hit list. well maybe #2.  But Ragan will want to break those boys up. 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #516 on: August 22, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

I also think that if Matt goes -- Ragan is blaming all the BR guys and Brendon could actually not be at the top of his hit list. well maybe #2.  But Ragan will want to break those boys up. 

Seriously if Matt goes up why not blow the whistle ?  then Brit,  Ragan and Brendon can decide how they fell about being played this whole time

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #517 on: August 22, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »
Matt is making some pretty compelling arguments....Lane about slipped up earlier when he inadvertenly said something about throwing the  hoh to brendan....but britney does not seem to be having any of his arguments...but then matt throws his wife around... (:;) that is what is making me mad.....

Ragan probably did harm matts game last week with all the campaigning he did for matt.....

it would be interesting if matt was put on the block and blew the lid on the brigade....

I think if britney found out that hayden took the prizes she would put hayden up

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: August 22, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »
I just have a gut feeling   the Ragan and matt are going to get to Brit.  She is not going to put up Matt.  She's just not going to do it.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #519 on: August 22, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
Bring on the drama if she doesn't put up Matt or Ragan.   Time to shake up the Brigade maybe then they'll compete.

Just watching the show and "Enzo doesn't know what Bean Dip is?  What planet does he live on.  Has he never been in the chip aisle of a grocery store?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #520 on: August 22, 2010, 08:01:52 PM »
The amartest thing Matt could do is to tell Britney about the brigade.

If he does, she may put Hayden up as others have mentioned.

Go, Matt! Do them before they do you!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #521 on: August 22, 2010, 08:26:43 PM »
Many put down Enzo.....I hate his table manners too......but there were only 3 left when he fell/jumped off surfboard, came in 2nd to Brit for HOH, and 2nd in last POV  The only one he really bombed in was the ropes.  Hayden won first HOH out of default since he was helping others onto the hot dog and was last AND he took the 5000 and Hawaii trip in the POV.  Lane has DONE nothing but take the phone call.  SO someone in the brigade other than Matt is trying.  Matt totally disgusts me after listening to him giving Brit the sob story about his wife AGAIN...........I am at a loss for words to describe this despicable lie.
Ragan is way too emotional for me or is he acting half of the time.  I hate when he tells all that Matt is honorable.... :barf :barf :barf
I also agree and think these comps are fixed, especially after hearing that they edited the goodbye msgs.  CBS must think those with live feeds are as dumb as some of their houseguests. (:;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:43:47 PM by JAM101 »
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #522 on: August 22, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »
Britney is bleeping getting it and it looks like she's gonna put Hayden up to send Enzo home!

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Enzo goes home, I'm officially cheering for Brit!
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #523 on: August 22, 2010, 09:44:49 PM »
I just can't get a break in this game -- sooo close to getting Matt out but he just won't leave.  And after this Veto comp -- I think he's there for the win.  I 'm officially  p'd off that this guy is going to walk with that 500k with the help of Ragan.  Sh**!!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #524 on: August 22, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »
Will see if Enzo goes home after he tell everyone that Hayden was lying about taking the 5000 and the trip......it might change votes.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !