Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 425948 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #475 on: August 21, 2010, 10:34:50 PM »
I know Brenden didn't have really long hair or anything....  but has anyone thought about Rachel's reaction to his hair (or lack of it?)  ....  of course that depends on how long before he gets to the JH--some of it could be grown back in by then.  

He could share her weave.  WIN WIN!   :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #476 on: August 21, 2010, 10:40:58 PM »

Big Brother: RFF Style.

We're the contestants. Stick us in there. CBS, are you listening?

Could you imagine?  We'd all be sitting with our arms crossed, just glaring suspiciously at the next person.  :lol:

BBJunkey - have a great time in Saugatuck!

...because we all sort of 'know' each other from being here.....  how interesting that would be!!  That place would make me crazy.... you all would probably be calling me 'Chima 2'.  (not really, she had real problems)

(boy, they are really pissed at production tonight......    )
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: August 21, 2010, 10:43:37 PM »

Could you imagine?  We'd all be sitting with our arms crossed, just glaring suspiciously at the next person.  :lol:

...because we all sort of 'know' each other from being here.....  how interesting that would be!!  That place would make me crazy.... you all would probably be calling me 'Chima 2'.  (not really, she had real problems)

And I'd be the one laying in the corner rocking back and forth in hysterics.  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: August 21, 2010, 11:41:16 PM »

Could you imagine?  We'd all be sitting with our arms crossed, just glaring suspiciously at the next person.  :lol:

...because we all sort of 'know' each other from being here.....  how interesting that would be!!  That place would make me crazy.... you all would probably be calling me 'Chima 2'.  (not really, she had real problems)

And I'd be the one laying in the corner rocking back and forth in hysterics.  :lol:

Hey - at least we'd be playing the game instead of trying to do what the rest of the house wanted. :lol:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #479 on: August 22, 2010, 02:50:24 AM »
i cant wait to see brittney's  diary session about being cuff with brendon

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2010, 07:25:08 AM »
not another PB--- well how's this going to screw up the votes this week?????????? :groan:

ok so pandora's box is good and bad. the HG's got the feast and Brit got stuck with Jessie?? What a dumb PB.  :groan: :groan:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2010, 08:28:25 AM »
Does anyone know what the popularity rankings are? It seems that in seasons past that there was a poll up about every few days. I guess everyones like me and just doesn't care this year, because as of now, I have no idea or do I care who wins Americas Favorite Player. I just can't stand Enzo! I don't like Brendon either! I can't stand watching when things are going their way.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »
Everyone participate in the poll for this season! We want to know how much you like BB 12!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23045.0.html

:jumpy: :jam: :waves: :yess: :ty :bigwelcome :party: :mechbull: :hyper: :ya3: :ghug: :partie:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »
Does anyone know what the popularity rankings are? It seems that in seasons past that there was a poll up about every few days. I guess everyones like me and just doesn't care this year, because as of now, I have no idea or do I care who wins Americas Favorite Player. I just can't stand Enzo! I don't like Brendon either! I can't stand watching when things are going their way.

I found this.

# Brendon 27%
# Britney 22%
# Enzo 8%
# Hayden 5%
# Kathy 2%
# Lane 14%
# Matt 8%
# Ragan

source: bigbrothernetwork.com
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 11:44:54 AM by TexasLady »
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #484 on: August 22, 2010, 11:09:48 AM »
Matt is really annoyed with BB and their antics and quite frankly, so am I. I now believe the challenges are rigged. Brendon is a big NOBODY without Rachael and I dont understand why they are setting things up to keep him in the game. I know Matt has that lie hanging over him, but also, it is hurting him in the long run because nobody wants to be F2 with him for fear he will get the money to help his wife. sooo..does he come clean?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #485 on: August 22, 2010, 11:11:09 AM »

I found this.

# Brendon 27%
# Britney 22%
# Enzo 8%
# Hayden 5%
# Kathy 2%
# Lane 14%
# Matt 8%
# Ragan

source: bigbrothernetwork.com

oh well that explains why the big dummy brendon is still in the game. BB thinks thats gonna make us watch....phoney people
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 11:45:24 AM by TexasLady »

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #486 on: August 22, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
I don't think the competitions are rigged I think in this last case that this was a competition to see who wanted to be in the house the most and who was willing to do whatever it took to secure their positions in the house.

I am not a Brendon fan but what the guy did to secure the pov proves that he has earned a spot in the house and a chance at the 500k.  The others complain about this and that but besides Brendon, Matt and Brittney I really haven't seen any of them step up to the plate and show they are worthy of the money or the 25k fan favorite.

While it is a social game it also includes being able to show that your are competent in securing hoh's and povs. 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #487 on: August 22, 2010, 11:43:05 AM »
I don't think the competitions are rigged I think in this last case that this was a competition to see who wanted to be in the house the most and who was willing to do whatever it took to secure their positions in the house.

I am not a Brendon fan but what the guy did to secure the pov proves that he has earned a spot in the house and a chance at the 500k.  The others complain about this and that but besides Brendon, Matt and Brittney I really haven't seen any of them step up to the plate and show they are worthy of the money or the 25k fan favorite.

While it is a social game it also includes being able to show that your are competent in securing hoh's and povs. 

So, you don't "think" competitions are rigged even though Lane specifically pointed out that during the rope challenge that Brendon forced himself ahead of everyone else when they were going to the back yard and ran right up the the first lane as if he was told to go to that lane. Lane also went on to say the Brendon's rope had less knots than his, think about how far ahead he was, it was rigged.

Yesterday numerous houseguests were saying their buttons weren't properly working during the POV competition, but somehow Brendon's went off first almost every time?

It's time to wake up, this game is rigged as hell.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2010, 11:46:13 AM »
I remember during All-Stars - someone's button didn't work in the HOH competition. I think it was either Howie or Janelle's. They got to redo the competition by doing an entirely different one. Janelle ended up winning.

If these things happen to be legit reasons, then it can't be rigged, right?

Obviously, I'm not saying that I don't think stuff is rigged/done to make sure that one person keeps winning everything.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #489 on: August 22, 2010, 11:53:57 AM »
I was thinking about it last night. Matt was complaining and complaining about his button not working all night long. We know he lies. If his button wasn't working, does anyone believe he wouldn't have raised bloody hell about it during the competition? What if he is doing all the complaining on the feeds for US! The people who watch or read the updates. I think he wants us to raise hell with CBS.

We also don't know who won the money or the trip as far as I know. Anyone know who did get the trip and $5000?

I cannot see how it could be rigged to this extent, no one's buttons working but Brendon's.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 22, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
I cannot see how it could be rigged to this extent, no one's buttons working but Brendon's.

If the premise of this Veto competition was to win by accepting the most punishments (which Brendon has... What, three?), then if CBS wanted to, then there's a chance (albeit a small one) that Brendon could be the only one accepting them.

Everyone else seemed to get positive prizes. Which is very odd...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: August 22, 2010, 12:03:33 PM »
We also don't know who won the money or the trip as far as I know. Anyone know who did get the trip and $5000?

It was Hayden.  He admitted it to Lane and Enzo because he felt guilty lying to them...He feels bad for lying to Brit too, but he's worried how it would look that he took the prizes and he's afraid people will use it against him.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #492 on: August 22, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
I cannt follow the feeds because I am too pissed off.

Is Britney planning to nominate Matt or someone else?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #493 on: August 22, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »

If the premise of this Veto competition was to win by accepting the most punishments (which Brendon has... What, three?), then if CBS wanted to, then there's a chance (albeit a small one) that Brendon could be the only one accepting them.

He got his head shaved, I believe he is on slop for the next three weeks and got the handcuffs. Matt said he tried to get the head shaved punishment. Apparently they got points and used the points to win things. I'm not clear on exactly how it worked though.)

(Sorry Albert!  :hugs: At the moment it seems she will nominate Matt, she likes Ragan and Hayden and won't put up Lane.)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 22, 2010, 12:38:24 PM »
I cannt follow the feeds because I am too pissed off.

Is Britney planning to nominate Matt or someone else?

She's unable to talk to anyone because she's handcuffed to Brendan, so if she's still sticking to the plan from after the Veto comp, she's putting up Matt.

Having said that, she said if she finds out who won the prizes, they are going up.  I doubt Lane or Enzo would rat out Hayden, but it would make for an interesting option.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #495 on: August 22, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »
I hope she puts un Enzo.

Anyway, I think I prefer Britney to win now, but I want  Enzo out as soon as possible.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: August 22, 2010, 12:42:48 PM »

He got his head shaved, I believe he is on slop for the next three weeks and got the handcuffs. Matt said he tried to get the head shaved punishment. Apparently they got points and used the points to win things. I'm not clear on exactly how it worked though.)

It almost sounds like that grave Veto competition from All-Stars. If they accept something nice, they lose points. If they accept something bad, they gain points.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: August 22, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »
I hope she puts un Enzo.

Anyway, I think I prefer Britney to win now, but I want  Enzo out as soon as possible.

Enzo's up right now, but she has to replace Brendan, and unfortunately, it won't be with Lane or Hayden...She'll end up putting up Matt, and Enzo will get the votes because he'll have Lane, Hayden and Brendan.

The only way to stir things up is to put up Hayden or Lane, and that's not going to happen because they were in her ear yesterday after the comp...She said she felt used by them to do the dirty work of getting Matt out...and I think she is afraid to put up Hayden or Lane because they both swore they'd protect her...Plus, Brendan told her that Matt and Ragan were throwing her under the bus last week, saying that they wanted Brendan to put her up instead of Matt after Ragan won POV.

It's funny because it seems like she should "know" what's going on, but when you sit and really look at all the parts and dissect everything that everyone has been telling her, I get why she believes what she believes.

Poor girl.  Something tells me she's going to be heading out the door about 10 minutes after Matt.  But then again, stranger things have happened.  :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2010, 12:49:13 PM »
so far Matt.  I think to some extend BB is setting up these comps.  But on the other hand, Matt was winning in the beginning of the HOH comps and those were certainly geared for smaller feet on those platforms, etc.  I don't think Brendon got a great deal this time winning.  He got the POV but geez, dunking in that tub every hour, then a cold shower, then the hot tub, also chained to someone for 24 hours -- can't even get any privacy going to the bathroom.  ANd Enzo's complaining about the penguin suit. Why don't you do the chum bath every hour for 24 Enzo? I really don't hear Brendon complaining about what he's going through right now.  Not that he hasn't done his fair share of whining!!  I' not a Brendon fan ,  but I just don't want that lying snake Matt to win the money.  And when I hear/read that Ragan is saying now if he won he'd give the money to MAtt anyway.  I just want to reach into the computer screen and punch his face in.  Well both of them.  

ITs a reality game show for TV.   Just think of all the things in life that get manipulated every day.  And this is just TV.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #499 on: August 22, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »
Quote from: bbjunkey on Today at 12:49:13 PM
so far Matt.  I think to some extend BB is setting up these comps.  But on the other hand, Matt was winning in the beginning of the HOH comps and those were certainly geared for smaller feet on those platforms, etc.  I don't think Brendon got a great deal this time winning.  He got the POV but geez, dunking in that tub every hour, then a cold shower, then the hot tub, also chained to someone for 24 hours -- can't even get any privacy going to the bathroom.  ANd Enzo's complaining about the penguin suit. Why don't you do the chum bath every hour for 24 Enzo? I really don't hear Brendon complaining about what he's going through right now.  Not that he hasn't done his fair share of whining!!  I' not a Brendon fan ,  but I just don't want that lying snake Matt to win the money.  And when I hear/read that Ragan is saying now if he won he'd give the money to MAtt anyway.  I just want to reach into the computer screen and punch his face in.  Well both of them.  

ITs a reality game show for TV.   Just think of all the things in life that get manipulated every day.  And this is just TV.
Quote from:lovemykiddies

And if this isn't punishment enough, imagine what the poor guy will have to go through when Rachel sees video of him sleeping on the lounger with Britney.  

Fate worse than death.  :lol3: