Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 425939 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #450 on: August 21, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
Well, that sounds like it was a stupid Pandora's box..   sort of goes with the rest of this season..... 

:lol3: Enzo and his penguin suit!!   At least he's not the banana!
as long as Britney didn't get another DPOV or something to mess with the voting process the next couple of weeks.  I bet all the hg's are suspicious of her though especially after the last Matt PB

good point.....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: August 21, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »
Well, that sounds like it was a stupid Pandora's box..   sort of goes with the rest of this season..... 

as long as Britney didn't get another DPOV or something to mess with the voting process the next couple of weeks.  I bet all the hg's are suspicious of her though especially after the last Matt PB

good point.....
I wonder how long it will take Enzo to start making comments??

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #452 on: August 21, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »
Brendon shaved his head as part of the POVwin/ punishment they had with the game.  i think it was the  winning move for the POV.

eta...  ok .. I see the answer to my prev. comment.... Brit can't escape Bren because of the handcuffs.  Hey... what about going to the bathroom?  ewww..

...and no one has commented... why did Bren shave his head?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #453 on: August 21, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »
Regan and Matt just made a good point about CBS rigging competitions and right away WBRB comes up. I'm telling you guys, this is my first season watching the live feeds and I can't believe how they rig what people say, selectively edit footage, selectively edit the DR sessions, and I'm convinced they are rigging competitions as well. Son of a b!tch.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #454 on: August 21, 2010, 09:31:24 PM »
Thanks ugot !!   :tup:

rip....  last year was the first year that I got involved with the feeds... and spent a lot of time on this website and learned a bunch.  I was naive enough (before that) to think that the hg's did and said whatever they wanted.  I couldn't believe the manipulation and 'fixing'..... yet here I am again this year....   :lol:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #455 on: August 21, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »
Thanks ugot !!   :tup:

rip....  last year was the first year that I got involved with the feeds... and spent a lot of time on this website and learned a bunch.  I was naive enough (before that) to think that the hg's did and said whatever they wanted.  I couldn't believe the manipulation and 'fixing'..... yet here I am again this year....   :lol:

It's annoying how rigged this is man, truly annoying. I feel used as a viewer.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: August 21, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »
Regan and Matt just made a good point about CBS rigging competitions and right away WBRB comes up. I'm telling you guys, this is my first season watching the live feeds and I can't believe how they rig what people say, selectively edit footage, selectively edit the DR sessions, and I'm convinced they are rigging competitions as well. Son of a b!tch.
its all about ratings............ since when is any reality show really reality???????

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #457 on: August 21, 2010, 09:43:02 PM »
its all about ratings............ since when is any reality show really reality???????

another good point... you're really on a roll tonight !!!    :snicker:

(of course I don't know what goes on behind the scenes of other reality shows that I watch ---TAR, Survivor, AI, DWTS etc--- but this seems to be about the worst.... and they ask for it because we can watch the feeds!)

eta:  ok...what am I missing?  or am I looking at the wrong thread?  I thought I just saw a pic on the 'live feed reports' thread that showed two females with Hayden......  in the cabana room?  is that the one with the big bed/lounger thing?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:47:07 PM by starbaby »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #458 on: August 21, 2010, 09:47:30 PM »

another good point... you're really on a roll tonight !!!    :snicker:

(of course I don't know what goes on behind the scenes of other reality shows that I watch ---TAR, Survivor, AI, DWTS etc--- but this seems to be about the worst.... and they ask for it because we can watch the feeds!)

well this is what happens when you stay home Saturday night and watch BB live feeds.  lol

I always wondered why they didn't have live feeds TAR, Survivor , etc.   This must be why!!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #459 on: August 21, 2010, 09:52:13 PM »

another good point... you're really on a roll tonight !!!    :snicker:

well this is what happens when you stay home Saturday night and watch BB live feeds.  lol

I always wondered why they didn't have live feeds TAR, Survivor , etc.   This must be why!!

Exactly, I personally think the Jersey Shore is the easiest one to rig, just spike Ronnie's gatorade, lol.

Anyways, personally I've enjoyed this season, so many twists and turns, so many unusual characters, it's been a good one so far and I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #460 on: August 21, 2010, 09:57:35 PM »
Anyways, personally I've enjoyed this season, so many twists and turns, so many unusual characters, it's been a good one so far and I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

No offense, rip.... but has someone been spiking your gatorade???    :snicker:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #461 on: August 21, 2010, 09:58:29 PM »

lol, I know most of you hate this season, it's a matter of opinion. I thought last year was a train wreck. I mean Natalie and Jordan floated to the end, and I loved Jordan's personality but come on.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #462 on: August 21, 2010, 10:01:38 PM »

lol, I know most of you hate this season, it's a matter of opinion. I thought last year was a train wreck. I mean Natalie and Jordan floated to the end, and I loved Jordan's personality but come on.

I guess we will just agree to disagree... since I thought last season was the best.  Yes, Jordan hung on to Jeff while he was there, but did good when she had to on her own...  and I hated Natalie, but she was interesting.  Different strokes for different folks....   

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: August 21, 2010, 10:02:04 PM »

BB pulls you in --- even when BB makes me feel like someone is running their nails down the chalk board most of the time:lol3:   most of these people make me so uncomfortable with their actions, words, you name it

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #464 on: August 21, 2010, 10:04:08 PM »

BB pulls you in --- even when BB makes me feel like someone is running their nails down the chalk board most of the time:lol3:   most of these people make me so uncomfortable with their actions, words, you name it

Agreed, but here's the thing for me personally, I see my longevity as a fan being shortened. I can see a season rolling around where I just don't care anymore because you know this is all WWE stuff now.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #465 on: August 21, 2010, 10:09:02 PM »

Agreed, but here's the thing for me personally, I see my longevity as a fan being shortened. I can see a season rolling around where I just don't care anymore because you know this is all WWE stuff now.

I can understand that....  after last season (because I loved it and was on such a 'high' afterward...) I couldn't wait for this season to start...   Now, because of my feelings about this season, I'm not sure I'll be 'eagerly awaiting' BB13 (AND because I'm even more aware of the manipulation etc).  Right now I'm just looking forward to TAR in the Fall (and Jimmy Johnson on Survivor.....   :lol:)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: August 21, 2010, 10:09:17 PM »

Rip -- I'm getting there this season.  Previous seasons -- I would start pacing when it was HOH and Veto time, I was so vested in the hg's and had my fav's that just had to pull through.  This season, no anxiety.  I'm just observing -- making comments --but BB is still getting some reaction from me.  So I'm still a fan.  

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #467 on: August 21, 2010, 10:10:15 PM »

I'm there now.  I've always had SOMEONE I had feelings toward, whether they were good or bad.  This year?  Nothing.  Everything feels so anticlimactic.  This is the season, for me, where (like you said) I just don't care anymore.  :(

But there's always next year!  :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: August 21, 2010, 10:12:23 PM »

I'm there now.  I've always had SOMEONE I had feelings toward, whether they were good or bad.  This year?  Nothing.  Everything feels so anticlimactic.  This is the season, for me, where (like you said) I just don't care anymore.  :(

But there's always next year!  :yess:

I have no idea how the ratings are for this season, any idea?   Because I want to see BB next season, and hope they come up with a better group of hg's

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: August 21, 2010, 10:15:37 PM »

I have no idea how the ratings are for this season, any idea?   Because I want to see BB next season, and hope they come up with a better group of hg's

I just looked it up and it showed 7.45 mil. viewers this week, so nothing to sneeze at I suppose.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #470 on: August 21, 2010, 10:16:00 PM »

I'm there now.  I've always had SOMEONE I had feelings toward, whether they were good or bad.  This year?  Nothing.  Everything feels so anticlimactic.  This is the season, for me, where (like you said) I just don't care anymore.  :(

But there's always next year!  :yess:

Big Brother: RFF Style.

We're the contestants. Stick us in there. CBS, are you listening?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #471 on: August 21, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »
I know Brenden didn't have really long hair or anything....  but has anyone thought about Rachel's reaction to his hair (or lack of it?)  ....  of course that depends on how long before he gets to the JH--some of it could be grown back in by then.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: August 21, 2010, 10:17:53 PM »

I just looked it up and it showed 7.45 mil. viewers this week, so nothing to sneeze at I suppose.
thanks!!   back to Saugatuck this week-- I'll have to catch up on Wed. night.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #473 on: August 21, 2010, 10:29:50 PM »
ewww....  over in the live feeds Bren is talking about taking a cold shower so he doesn't have the urge to mast*rbate....   Rach would be so disappointed in 'her man'.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 21, 2010, 10:33:49 PM »

Big Brother: RFF Style.

We're the contestants. Stick us in there. CBS, are you listening?

Could you imagine?  We'd all be sitting with our arms crossed, just glaring suspiciously at the next person.  :lol:

BBJunkey - have a great time in Saugatuck!