Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423917 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #425 on: August 21, 2010, 07:20:40 PM »
this couldn't have worked out better.  I love all the scramblin' going on. 

You are so right BBJunkey!! As much as I DON"T want Brendon to win, it will definitely make for some good things to watch! Hmmmm......... wonder if TPTB catered the comp to him?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #426 on: August 21, 2010, 07:25:01 PM »
this couldn't have worked out better.  I love all the scramblin' going on. 

You are so right BBJunkey!! As much as I DON"T want Brendon to win, it will definitely make for some good things to watch! Hmmmm......... wonder if TPTB catered the comp to him?

based on the conversations yesterday about Matt and the "lie"  I sooooo want to see him go.  After that -- Ragan and then a free for all to the end.  That's my wish list for this season.  Don't really care who wins it then.  I have faith they will get Brendon out at some point. 

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #427 on: August 21, 2010, 07:31:05 PM »
WOW It is almost like....4 hours  :ascared

hhmm...what kind of endurance comp could it be??  :duno:

Well we know it's not "who can hold their breath under water the longest"
 :lol:

lol  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Actually, with the geniuses on this cast...they all might have won...and lost...if you know what I mean.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #428 on: August 21, 2010, 07:38:02 PM »
if these people could get beyond the backstabbing that has gone one, it would be best for both britney and brendan if they aligned with each other......they could trade off winning competitions....and brendan is someone britney could beat in the finals...that would be interesting to watch if they formed a secret alliance....i know this will not happen but it would be the best move either one of them could make....I do not think they have the strategic mind to think of this, but I really do think if they teamed up they could make it to the end.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #429 on: August 21, 2010, 07:45:02 PM »
good point  :tup:

if these people could get beyond the backstabbing that has gone one, it would be best for both britney and brendan if they aligned with each other......they could trade off winning competitions....and brendan is someone britney could beat in the finals...that would be interesting to watch if they formed a secret alliance....i know this will not happen but it would be the best move either one of them could make....I do not think they have the strategic mind to think of this, but I really do think if they teamed up they could make it to the end.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #430 on: August 21, 2010, 07:45:32 PM »
And I have a difficult time believing that someone has not figured out that right now the only person in the house that everyone can beat is Brendon.  Come on House guest (or idiots) you do not want to take someone who can win against you in the finals, you want to take someone to the finals that you can beat.  Do you think they will figure that out soon?  LOL

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: August 21, 2010, 07:46:11 PM »

I can't understand why someone has not picked up on the fact that teaming up with Brendon to get to the end will help them, not hurt them.
They are soo letting their emotions control them.  They can't get past that and just play the game. Maybe if BB put a huge glass ball out showing the 500k they might finally get why they are there to begin with.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #432 on: August 21, 2010, 07:57:30 PM »
Personally I think the game is playing right into the Brigade 3's hands. Enzo, Lane, and Hayden have full control over what everyone in the house does but Regan. If Britney hasn't picked up on Enzo and Hayden at this point, she deserves to go home too. I believe the next 3 of 4 people out will include Matt, Regan and Brendon. The Brigade 3 may lose one member.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: August 21, 2010, 08:09:14 PM »
Personally I think the game is playing right into the Brigade 3's hands. Enzo, Lane, and Hayden have full control over what everyone in the house does but Regan. If Britney hasn't picked up on Enzo and Hayden at this point, she deserves to go home too. I believe the next 3 of 4 people out will include Matt, Regan and Brendon. The Brigade 3 may lose one member.
if they can get Matt out here -- they are definitely moving in the right direction.  Brit's so wrapped up in "just gotta get Brendon"  she's lost sight of the big pic.  Hopefully Lane can steer her in the right direction. 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #434 on: August 21, 2010, 08:10:52 PM »
if they can get Matt out here -- they are definitely moving in the right direction.  Brit's so wrapped up in "just gotta get Brendon"  she's lost sight of the big pic.  Hopefully Lane can steer her in the right direction. 

Lane is gonna steer her right out of the game. He's playing her.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: August 21, 2010, 08:14:12 PM »

well of course he is!  But if the brigade 3 can't step up pretty soon.  Brit could be a problem for them if she keeps winning

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #436 on: August 21, 2010, 08:16:15 PM »

well of course he is!  But if the brigade 3 can't step up pretty soon.  Brit could be a problem for them if she keeps winning

True, I guess I pity her ignorance to some extent.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: August 21, 2010, 08:20:01 PM »

i can't remember how old she is or Lane, any idea?

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #438 on: August 21, 2010, 08:27:00 PM »

i can't remember how old she is or Lane, any idea?

Ah I don't know.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #439 on: August 21, 2010, 08:31:30 PM »

your right, but it is pissing me off because they are letting everyone else do the dirty work...that is why i thought it would be good for brit and brendan to team up...it is almost too easy for the brigade 3

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: August 21, 2010, 08:31:57 PM »
not another PB--- well how's this going to screw up the votes this week?????????? :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: August 21, 2010, 08:33:02 PM »
I just looked it up - Brit is 22, Lane is 24.

I feel a bit sorry for Brit too...especially since she's kind of putting the pieces together that she WAS sorta hung out to dry...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 21, 2010, 08:37:12 PM »
I just looked it up - Brit is 22, Lane is 24.

I feel a bit sorry for Brit too...especially since she's kind of putting the pieces together that she WAS sorta hung out to dry...

took her long enough to start figuring some stuff out.  Its amazing how some of this is right before their eyes and they can't see any of it.  Maybe its me, but I would doubt and question every thing in that house. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: August 21, 2010, 08:45:27 PM »

took her long enough to start figuring some stuff out.  Its amazing how some of this is right before their eyes and they can't see any of it.  Maybe its me, but I would doubt and question every thing in that house. 

I would too...but then again, it happens season after season...I'm sure that when you're stuck with these people day in and day out, you just WANT to believe the people you're alligned with.

If I said it once, I've said it a thousand times.  I do NOT have the constitution for this game.  :(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: August 21, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »

I would too...but then again, it happens season after season...I'm sure that when you're stuck with these people day in and day out, you just WANT to believe the people you're alligned with.

If I said it once, I've said it a thousand times.  I do NOT have the constitution for this game.  :(
I second that -- but here we are -- can't wait for the next tidbit of info.  even though I don't really have a favorite this season -- I'm still fascinated by the interactions of this game.  You're right -- it's the same each season.  So what does that say about humans -- when they are put into the skinner box?????

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: August 21, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

I second that -- but here we are -- can't wait for the next tidbit of info.  even though I don't really have a favorite this season -- I'm still fascinated by the interactions of this game.  You're right -- it's the same each season.  So what does that say about humans -- when they are put into the skinner box?????

You want to study the human condition, you should spend some time in the parking lot of my boys' school.   :lol:  And I'm NOT talking about the behavior of the kids!  Talk about gossip and backstabbing.  YEESH!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: August 21, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »

I second that -- but here we are -- can't wait for the next tidbit of info.  even though I don't really have a favorite this season -- I'm still fascinated by the interactions of this game.  You're right -- it's the same each season.  So what does that say about humans -- when they are put into the skinner box?????

You want to study the human condition, you should spend some time in the parking lot of my boys' school.   :lol:  And I'm NOT talking about the behavior of the kids!  Talk about gossip and backstabbing.  YEESH!
hell -- I don't even have to go that far.  It happens just about every day within my family.   :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #447 on: August 21, 2010, 08:56:58 PM »
Well, that sounds like it was a stupid Pandora's box..   sort of goes with the rest of this season.....  

:lol3: Enzo and his penguin suit!!   At least he's not the banana!

eta...  ok .. I see the answer to my prev. comment.... Brit can't escape Bren because of the handcuffs.  Hey... what about going to the bathroom?  ewww..

...and no one has commented... why did Bren shave his head?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:00:37 PM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 21, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »

hell -- I don't even have to go that far.  It happens just about every day within my family.   :lol3:

True that!  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: August 21, 2010, 08:59:51 PM »
Well, that sounds like it was a stupid Pandora's box..   sort of goes with the rest of this season..... 

:lol3: Enzo and his penguin suit!!   At least he's not the banana!
as long as Britney didn't get another DPOV or something to mess with the voting process the next couple of weeks.  I bet all the hg's are suspicious of her though especially after the last Matt PB