Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424102 times)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #350 on: August 21, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »
I agree with you Mandoli 

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #351 on: August 21, 2010, 11:28:11 AM »
Hear me out on this one fellow BB fans....

Today I had a ton of errands to run and I was thinking about who I actually want to win the half a million dollars.....

I also discussed this with my wife and let me itemize my thoughts.....

Britney: She's young and will f!ck off the money, don't want her to win even though she's a solid player

Brendon: He will waste the money buying Rachel crap, don't want him to win

Regan: Already makes solid money, and I think others could use it more

Lane: Already makes killer money, did you see his cars and motorcycle? Works for his dad who obviously is a high CEO type of employee in an oil company, don't want to see him win crap

Matt: Looked like he's living the good life based on his house, and I personally can't cheer for someone I perceive to be a possible Satanist

Hayden: Another youngster who will f!ck off the money, don't want him to win

Enzo: Started the show as an Enzo fan, that Jersey personality is cool, turned on Enzo when I saw how much of a d-bag he is, BUT he has a young kid and I think ENZO NEEDS THE MONEY more than anyone and he is the ONLY PLAYER LEFT WHO'S A PARENT, so I am officially CHEERING FOR ENZO....

I don't think you're going to see anyone eff off the money this season. I don't think figuring out how they're going to use the money is a reason why you don't want to see them win.

It's just my opinion and I feel the same way today about it. Enzo is the only one I want to see win because he has a newborn, these other people are all either young, or already loaded. God forbid Brendon wins the money and uses it all on Rachel  :eww }:>
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #352 on: August 21, 2010, 11:39:27 AM »

Today I had a ton of errands to run and I was thinking about who I actually want to win the half a million dollars.....

Britney: She's young and will f!ck off the money, don't want her to win even though she's a solid player

Lane: Already makes killer money, did you see his cars and motorcycle? Works for his dad who obviously is a high CEO type of employee in an oil company, don't want to see him win crap

Matt: Looked like he's living the good life based on his house, and I personally can't cheer for someone I perceive to be a possible Satanist

Enzo: Started the show as an Enzo fan, that Jersey personality is cool, turned on Enzo when I saw how much of a d-bag he is, BUT he has a young kid and I think ENZO NEEDS THE MONEY more than anyone and he is the ONLY PLAYER LEFT WHO'S A PARENT, so I am officially CHEERING FOR ENZO....

I don't think you're going to see anyone eff off the money this season. I don't think figuring out how they're going to use the money is a reason why you don't want to see them win.

It's just my opinion and I feel the same way today about it. Enzo is the only one I want to see win because he has a newborn, these other people are all either young, or already loaded. God forbid Brendon wins the money and uses it all on Rachel  :eww }:>

I don't think Brendon's going to be able to do that because I think there's a clause in the stuff they fill out that says that whatever they win, they have to spend on themselves/family. If Brendon won, he wouldn't be able to use some of the cash on Rachel (never mind all of it).

In the 11 completed seasons of the show, you had... What? One person screw around with the cash? So the chances of the winner messing around and not thinking wisely with the cash is a pretty low one. I would love to know what the winners of all past seasons have done with their money. I used to love those eviction episodes in earlier seasons with Julie doing a "where are they now" with houseguests from the previous season. It would be fun to see that again.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #353 on: August 21, 2010, 11:46:32 AM »
Does that mean that Jordan couldnt spend money on Jeff?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #354 on: August 21, 2010, 11:50:18 AM »
I agree with you Mandoli 

I wish someone who hasn't lied, back-stabbed anyone or who cried all day like little Mr. Perfecton and then bashed people would win.  Didn't like Rachel but she played the game her way and Ragan couldn't take it!  Plus a week of crying because I am a have not and on the block.  

And of course there is Matt, who loves himself more than anyone and has used everyone in the house.

Would like to see Lane or Enzo win

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #355 on: August 21, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »

Yes she did, she paid for Jeff's eye lasik (not sure of the word) surgery last October.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #356 on: August 21, 2010, 11:53:55 AM »

I don't think Brendon's going to be able to do that because I think there's a clause in the stuff they fill out that says that whatever they win, they have to spend on themselves/family. If Brendon won, he wouldn't be able to use some of the cash on Rachel (never mind all of it).

In the 11 completed seasons of the show, you had... What? One person screw around with the cash? So the chances of the winner messing around and not thinking wisely with the cash is a pretty low one. I would love to know what the winners of all past seasons have done with their money. I used to love those eviction episodes in earlier seasons with Julie doing a "where are they now" with houseguests from the previous season. It would be fun to see that again.

So what you are trying to tell me is that Big Brother makes the winner turn in all of their receipts, and prove that what they bought was for themselves?  :groan:

Again, your opinion may differ than mine, but if Brendon wins the money, I know for a fact he will spend a huge chunk of it on Rachel. That's the last thing I want as a Rachel Rilley hater.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #357 on: August 21, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »

Yes she did, she paid for Jeff's eye lasik (not sure of the word) surgery last October.

But wait? According to this other BB fan, she couldn't do that? (sorry for being obnoxious)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: August 21, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »

Why is it that this makes me love those two even more?   :lol:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #359 on: August 21, 2010, 12:03:14 PM »
I'm sure most of you knew this, as it's old news, but I personally look at this:

"'Big Brother' winner Adam Jasinski confesses using $500,000 prize to buy oxycodone pills to resell"

And I can't help but think:

"Big Brother winner Brendon, how Brendon went broke trying to buy love from former contestant Rachel"

Brendon is such an idiot when it comes to Rachel, he would literally throw her whatever money it took to keep her around. She's obviously materialistic, and it would work short term.

This is something I found interesting, a couple of weeks ago Rachel was confiding in Britney that she couldn't see moving out to LA, and she went on to say "Brendon thinks I'm going to LA and I'm not". All the sudden she is out of the game and in an interview she said that she could see herself moving to LA. The truth of the matter is this, it's likely that she's holding out hope that Brendon wins so she can get her piece of the pie, but if Brendon loses, which he probably will, watch her drop him like a bad habit when she's back at work with wrinkly old men throwing her money to do only God knows what with them. She's a cocktail waitress for crap sakes.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: August 21, 2010, 12:07:58 PM »
But it doesn't mean they're going to actually use it that way.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »
But it doesn't mean they're going to actually use it that way.

Yes, but the chances are higher with the others. Enzo, being a new father, has that sense of responsibility to his family. Anyone who's had kids knows that when you have your first born, all you can think about is providing the good life for your child. Now Enzo isn't even in my top 3 most favorite characters from this season, but with that being said, I'd rather see him win the money than anyone else. This is just my personal opinion and I can't believe there's 2 pages of responses to a personal opinion.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #362 on: August 21, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »
Of the remaining seven players in the house....

Number of times on the the block:

Brendon 3
Britney 1
Enzo 1
Hayden 1
Lane 1
Matt 2
Ragan 1

Number of comp wins

Britney 1 HOH, 3 Veto
Brendon 1 HOH, 2 Veto
Matt 2 HOH
Hayden 1 HOH
Ragan 1 Veto
Enzo and Lane got nuttin so far!

Thank you for keeping track of the stats. Britney has clearly been the strongest player in the house to date. I would have never guessed that at the beginning of the season..... Everyone should rank their social players.... personally here's my list of social strategy from the players left in the game

1st place: Enzo, he's in good with pretty much everyone and has some jury votes waiting for him already
2nd place: Hayden, playing it cool, keeping a lot of his personal thoughts under wraps
3rd place: Britney, she's doing a good job playing it cool, but she could slip down on this list
4th place: Matt, he has done a good job trying to line up with 2 alliances but he's starting to look more and more like Ronnie season 11
5th place: Regan, Regan is too emotional and too over the top with his love for Matt, he shows his hand too much
6th place: Lane, what is he really doing half the time but letting others come to him?
7th place: Brendon, he's socially awkward, and when you are doing things "that Rachel would want me to do", come on. GTFO already.

Offline FrayedEnds

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #363 on: August 21, 2010, 12:31:00 PM »
I don't have the feeds and I don't get to read the updates here as often as I'd like (BIG thank you to all the updaters, you guys are amazing!)...but what have I missed that you perceive him to possibly be a satanist?

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #364 on: August 21, 2010, 12:34:49 PM »
My biggest probably I always have a tendency to route for the underdog, so every time Brendon gets put on the block and comes back and wins the Veto, I route for him.  And I agree I hope Enzo wins this whole thing, but I sure would like to see Matt and Reagan get what they deserve.  My husband has really been sick and I would never have lied about him that way, karma does have a way of kicking you in the behind.  And knowing there is nothing wrong with his wife, I feel that he has basically lied for no reason.  Why did he feel he had to lie about his wife, go out there and play a honest, hard game and see if you can not win the money in the old fashion way.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #365 on: August 21, 2010, 12:35:59 PM »
I don't have the feeds and I don't get to read the updates here as often as I'd like (BIG thank you to all the updaters, you guys are amazing!)...but what have I missed that you perceive him to possibly be a satanist?

It starts with his tattoos, his hand signs, he was talking about "what would big brother do on it's 666th day of TV"? It's pretty obvious when you know what to look for. He also made comments about how he "hopes there aren't any Christians in the house" pre-BB 12.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »
My biggest probably I always have a tendency to route for the underdog, so every time Brendon gets put on the block and comes back and wins the Veto, I route for him.  And I agree I hope Enzo wins this whole thing, but I sure would like to see Matt and Reagan get what they deserve.  My husband has really been sick and I would never have lied about him that way, karma does have a way of kicking you in the behind.  And knowing there is nothing wrong with his wife, I feel that he has basically lied for no reason.  Why did he feel he had to lie about his wife, go out there and play a honest, hard game and see if you can not win the money in the old fashion way.

I think someone lied on Survivor one season in a similar fashion but I can't remember who. I don't think they won either.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #367 on: August 21, 2010, 12:46:24 PM »
Why should it matter if someone needs the money or not.  Everyone needs money.  Look at Regan he may have a good job but he said he owes 300K in student loans.  Once they take the taxes out 500K is not something you could live off of for long.

The only way Brendon could give Rachel the money is if they get married.  When they are picking up Rachel's stuff in Vegas they can just swing by the Chapel of Love :yikes

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #368 on: August 21, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »
 :groan: :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #369 on: August 21, 2010, 12:54:49 PM »
Enzo: Broccoli for breakfast baby!

Means farts for lunch!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »

I think absolutely the same way with this game.  Even though I can't stand Brendon -- I want him to win the POV, HOH and help get Matt and Ragan out for sure.  I'm afraid L/E/H can't make the wins they need -- so they need to wake up and use Brendon to get out the heavies -- then have Brit get out Brendon -- then a free for all!!   LOL just my wish list in that order.  Course my list will probably change tomorrow.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »
It was Johnny 'Fairplay' in Survivor --said his Grandmother died.  I disliked him from that moment on.  The other one I hate is Russell from Survivor....who said he lost everything in Hurricane Katrina.  There was never one minute that I liked that guy.  

Also.... I don't know this for fact...but I think the rule might be that the f2 cannot make a deal  to 'split' the money at the end.   I know I have heard that for 'Survivor'.  

Never say never..... but I don't think Rachel and Brenden will last.   After all, she has said " I AM Vegas, baby !!"..so I don't see her leaving there and I don't see Bren moving to Vegas--although he acts like such a lost puppy dog now, who knows?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #372 on: August 21, 2010, 12:59:57 PM »
It was Johnny 'Fairplay' in Survivor --said his Grandmother died.  I disliked him from that moment on.  The other one I hate is Russell from Survivor....who said he lost everything in Hurricane Katrina.  There was never one minute that I liked that guy.  

Also.... I don't know this for fact...but I think the rule might be that the f2 cannot make a deal  to 'split' the money at the end.   I know I have heard that for 'Survivor'.  

Never say never..... but I don't think Rachel and Brenden will last.   After all, she has said " I AM Vegas, baby !!"..so I don't see her leaving there and I don't see Bren moving to Vegas--although he acts like such a lost puppy dog now, who knows?

That's who I thought it was, the difference is Johnny Fairplay was so over the top nobody trusted him. Matt actually has people who trust him in this game, well at least 1 left, lol, Regan. Thanks for clearing that up though. I agree on the Rachel thing, I mean you are talking about a person who admits the clothes she wears at work has her ass cheeks hanging out of them and guys who come to her work "buy her things". I'll give 10/1 odds that she was a stripper at some point as well, 5/1 odds that she's been a hooker by definition.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #373 on: August 21, 2010, 01:15:05 PM »
Goooooooooo Matt in the POV today!

(I WANT BRENDON GONE!)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 01:47:54 PM by ripvanwinkle »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #374 on: August 21, 2010, 01:21:28 PM »
Chapel of Love
ROFL!

The deal with the money is they can't promise to give anything to one of the HG's to get their vote or to help them get to the end. For example Will talking to Janie mentioning sharing the bread or some obscure reference to giving her part of the winnings. That is not allowed, although Will certainly did create the idea that he or Boogie would share some money with her, he just didn't say it out right.

I'm sure afterwards you can do whatever you want with the money but I can't say that for certain.

ETA: I would think you could but not share with another HG, even after the fact. I'm certain there are all kinds of stipulations in their contracts that are signed before the game begins.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 05:52:20 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.