Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426154 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2010, 09:16:50 PM »
First, I want to say that I am not one of those bothered by Matt's "lie". I think it would be extremely hard to come clean about that in the house once you told that whopper. The HG's wont know it is a lie but if you admit you lied, it will become the main focus on conversation when the HG's arent playing pool. slurping their food or farting. It is shameful he told it, but it just shows he was overthinking the game even before he entered the house since this lie was told back on day one.

Second, I am now not sure I think there really is a wife. What HG, away from his spouse for 35 days asks for a letter from HIS PARENTS rather than his wife? Additionally, what parents (who mention they are watching the show) would fuss about his lawn being overgrown yet not mention ONE TIME the man's wife? There is no way in hell any family members of friends would send me a letter in this situation and not mention my partner to me.  Also, why wouldnt Matt mention in his blog, when discussing his yard, something like "Well, I guess wifeypoo will have to hire someone" or words to that effect. This is beyond strange to me.

Finally, when mentioning the "rules" he was given by his mother, he indicated that his mother said dont make up an illness for me or any of the family. Yet Matt claims that his claiming his wife has this illness, didnt violate his mom's rules.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that Matt is lying about a disease AND a wife. I could be wrong, If I am, his family is more dysfunctional that any I know.

And of course, if there IS a wife, maybe his wife said it was ok to tell that lie.

Just my thoughts.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2010, 09:20:18 PM »
I thought they interviewed the wife about the lie?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »
Well I ususally ff through the family pies so I am obviously wrong.

Did she have anything to say about it?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:08 PM »
Well I ususally ff through the family pies so I am obviously wrong.

Did she have anything to say about it?

She didn't know he was going to lie going into the BB house, but since he did, she fanned the flames in her first letter.  She said things like "I'm doing well...People have been coming to the house to take care of me".  Stuff like that.

So even if she's not thrilled about it, she's still going along with it to further him in the game.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »
Well, as Lilly Tomlin used to say "Nevermind".

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2010, 09:25:59 PM »
this was a while ago -- but she was upset about the attention it was getting and something to the affect that Matt gets a little carried away?!?!?  I can't remember all of it,  but I thought BB did a little snip it on one of the shows right after everyone was spazzin' out over Matt's lie.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #331 on: August 20, 2010, 09:29:13 PM »
hayden brendon and enzo are gonna be even gassier than in previous weeks with the have nots being brocolli and bean dip on top of slop! :lol:

talk about farting! :eww how can we update that!! :fart

Im sure once they get tummy pains they will be like forget the bean dip!! :lol:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: August 20, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »
LOL!!! i totally forgot what broc and beans can do to the system.  MAybe the whole BB house will implode!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: August 20, 2010, 09:36:35 PM »
heres the link for the live discussion show for when matt's wife was  interviewd by CBS regarding the lie

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22378.375.html

Re: Discuss the SHOWS here! Live Updates of the 8/19 Eviction SHOW start on page 29
« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: August 20, 2010, 09:37:08 PM »
LOL!!! i totally forgot what broc and beans can do to the system.  MAybe the whole BB house will implode!!!

We couldn't be so lucky.   :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #335 on: August 20, 2010, 09:38:21 PM »
I think there is a wife, but whether or not there is....and whether or not she knew he was going to use the 'lie'....  I have to agree with several of us RFF-ers that using that particular lie is disgusting...and karma IS a bitch!   (I just remembered who I think he's almost, if not the same as, as despicable as---Russell from 'Survivor'.  When he told those people that he lost everything in Katrina, I knew I was going to hate him....and I still do).

I know I am just reiterating what I said yesterday...but you just don't kid or lie about death or disease.  Last year the 'lie' was Natalie's age.... which if the hg's had thought about it would have realized that she had to be older than what she said she was.   And as much as I couldn't tolerate Gnat, the lie about the age was not a big deal.  

So, now I guess I'm thinking Lane should win.... but give me a few hours and I'll change my mind about him, too.  There just are no good choices.  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 09:43:15 PM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »
hayden brendon and enzo are gonna be even gassier than in previous weeks with the have nots being brocolli and bean dip on top of slop! :lol:

I was thinking that very same thing when I saw those as the choices...   (I am currently on my knees thanking God that I am NOT in the BB house right now!!)  :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2010, 09:46:14 PM »
 I personally think enzo is gonna poop his pants!

and i also think he's gonna cheat and  brendon will rat him out to BB and get a pen nom for it!  they all know he did it last time.. so i expect that same  cheating behavior this week.

If you have the feeds, and i think  peeps who dont should go for the  free trial, watch him every time he ducks his body 1/2 way in the fridge! :lol:

I was thinking that very same thing when I saw those as the choices...   (I am currently on my knees thanking God that I am NOT in the BB house right now!!)  :ascared

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2010, 09:58:38 PM »
I was just reading the feed reports and saw where Bren mentions AGAIN  :meow: about how his 3 JH votes will keep someone from winning.... blah blah blah..    SO..whoever mentioned taking Brendan out if he said that again...  I'm with ya!  (I also agree that Kathy will not let Brendan tell her who to vote for)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #339 on: August 20, 2010, 10:10:20 PM »
brendon cant help himself.. in a group of men he must pound his chest.. I  AM 3 VOTES!! urh urh urh.. yet another primative display to go along with his walk :lol:

next thing he will be in a loin cloth dragging rachel by her hair!! :lolmao:  i hope he gets a grab of her  real hair and not her extenstions!! :lol:

in other words.. the man must talk s!@# in front of CERTAIN Men..  matt made several attempts to plant his butt in front of brendon so brendon can call him out for  matt calling him a dummy on TV and that didn't happen  as of yet..which brendon did say he was going to do.

I think part of his  true charachter of what we saw on this weeks clip was brendon calling for rachel at the (i presume) JH  as he frantically  looked for her room to room and finaly went outback and hollered RACHEL!! from a balcony!! :lol3: :lol3:  and thanks to BB they put it on echo/ reverb for the audio!! :lolmao:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2010, 11:48:34 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, to be continued...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: August 21, 2010, 12:17:21 AM »
brendon cant help himself.. in a group of men he must pound his chest.. I  AM 3 VOTES!! urh urh urh.. yet another primative display to go along with his walk :lol:

If I could work wonders with Photoshop, I would put Brendon's head on some caveman. :lol:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #342 on: August 21, 2010, 12:24:53 AM »
Hear me out on this one fellow BB fans....

Today I had a ton of errands to run and I was thinking about who I actually want to win the half a million dollars.....

I also discussed this with my wife and let me itemize my thoughts.....

Britney: She's young and will f!ck off the money, don't want her to win even though she's a solid player

Brendon: He will waste the money buying Rachel crap, don't want him to win

Regan: Already makes solid money, and I think others could use it more

Lane: Already makes killer money, did you see his cars and motorcycle? Works for his dad who obviously is a high CEO type of employee in an oil company, don't want to see him win crap

Matt: Looked like he's living the good life based on his house, and I personally can't cheer for someone I perceive to be a possible Satanist

Hayden: Another youngster who will f!ck off the money, don't want him to win

Enzo: Started the show as an Enzo fan, that Jersey personality is cool, turned on Enzo when I saw how much of a d-bag he is, BUT he has a young kid and I think ENZO NEEDS THE MONEY more than anyone and he is the ONLY PLAYER LEFT WHO'S A PARENT, so I am officially CHEERING FOR ENZO....
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: August 21, 2010, 08:01:45 AM »
I could support Enzo winning ONLY if it was stipulated that part of the money had to be spent on learning table manners!

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #344 on: August 21, 2010, 08:44:23 AM »
Of the people who are left, the only people I'd give the money to is Enzo or Hayden. 

I hope Regan looks back at this season and see's what a jerk he made of himself by the non stop bashing of people. 

Brendon - is just too much of a child. He is an emotional roller coaster.  When something doesn't go his way he seems to hide. 

Matt- I just never got over the lie about his wife being sick. 

Lane - Nothing against lane, but it does sound like he is loaded.  How is he playing the game? like the other two (Enzo and Hayden) he is playing it safe and not sure he has done much to earn the money

Hayden - Plays it safe, but unless I miss it doesn't usually start crap between many people. Seems like a halfway decent person.

Enzo - Has a family, does some bashing behind backs, but not in a Britney and Regan type of a way.  He also seems to get along with everyone. Again seems like a halfway decent person and could use the money.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #345 on: August 21, 2010, 08:57:19 AM »
Of the remaining seven players in the house....

Number of times on the the block:

Brendon 3
Britney 1
Enzo 1
Hayden 1
Lane 1
Matt 2
Ragan 1

Number of comp wins

Britney 1 HOH, 3 Veto
Brendon 1 HOH, 2 Veto
Matt 2 HOH
Hayden 1 HOH
Ragan 1 Veto
Enzo and Lane got nuttin so far!

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #346 on: August 21, 2010, 09:16:34 AM »
If someone has to win I would go with Enzo too.  Since I believe this show is "fixed" I bet Brendon wins POV and Brittany has to put up Hayden or Lane.  if she is smart though she would go for Matt.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: August 21, 2010, 09:34:45 AM »
From those who are left in the house right now, I could handle anyone winning

except for Brendon and Enzo.  Hoping Lane or Hayden wins (as of right now)

but my mind could change at any second.   :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: August 21, 2010, 09:39:26 AM »
I think I prefer Matt, Britney, Lane or Enzo to win.

Ragan has 20k and needs to tone down the bashing; however, his dressing down of Rachel last week was ABSOULTELY the highlight of this season so far!

If Enzo cant learn to chew with his mouth closed, he will not be able to manage 50k much less 500k. And what adult male gives himself the name "Meow-Meow"?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #349 on: August 21, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »
Hear me out on this one fellow BB fans....

Today I had a ton of errands to run and I was thinking about who I actually want to win the half a million dollars.....

I also discussed this with my wife and let me itemize my thoughts.....

Britney: She's young and will f!ck off the money, don't want her to win even though she's a solid player

Brendon: He will waste the money buying Rachel crap, don't want him to win

Regan: Already makes solid money, and I think others could use it more

Lane: Already makes killer money, did you see his cars and motorcycle? Works for his dad who obviously is a high CEO type of employee in an oil company, don't want to see him win crap

Matt: Looked like he's living the good life based on his house, and I personally can't cheer for someone I perceive to be a possible Satanist

Hayden: Another youngster who will f!ck off the money, don't want him to win

Enzo: Started the show as an Enzo fan, that Jersey personality is cool, turned on Enzo when I saw how much of a d-bag he is, BUT he has a young kid and I think ENZO NEEDS THE MONEY more than anyone and he is the ONLY PLAYER LEFT WHO'S A PARENT, so I am officially CHEERING FOR ENZO....

I don't think you're going to see anyone eff off the money this season. I don't think figuring out how they're going to use the money is a reason why you don't want to see them win.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score