Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423971 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2010, 01:51:18 PM »
I'm with you, banredbeans. These people are vile. I understand that Britt is just some dumb sorority girl but Ragan is an almost-tenured professor of communications? Please! If people from his school's administration are watching they must be mortified! If my kid told me they were taking a class from him I would demand a refund. How can someone who claims they were bullied as a child turn into such a verbal bully? I don't care how unlikable someone is, there is no excuse for this kind of behavior.

I'm not too sure about ragan. have you checked out his website??  raganfox.com?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2010, 02:54:42 PM »
Lot of differing opinions on Ragan's blog. One reply is an answer to what I've been wondering, what does Ragan's tattoo say. Best answer, the tattoo on his arm is in French and says "Quelquefois un rêve est ce qui vous fait un esclave". That translates to "Sometimes a dream is what makes you a slave".

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #302 on: August 20, 2010, 02:57:12 PM »
Let me just quickly say, everyone is entitled to their opinion and entitled to like or dislike a particular HG. RFF is a fun place and we intend to keep it that way. Bashing a house guest is fine. Bashing someone's opinion is not OK. We're treading a fine line right now, so don't make me use this!

:vader:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #303 on: August 20, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »
Lot of differing opinions on Ragan's blog. One reply is an answer to what I've been wondering, what does Ragan's tattoo say. Best answer, the tattoo on his arm is in French and says "Quelquefois un rêve est ce qui vous fait un esclave". That translates to "Sometimes a dream is what makes you a slave".

Thank you I've been wondering too what the tatoo was.  Great quote wherever it came from.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #304 on: August 20, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »
Enzo's chewing is bad but Lane's crunching of those ice cubes is extremely offensive to my ears............as is all of them eating chips, etc...........thank goodness for the mute button.........just hope I don't wear it out. (:;)

RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #305 on: August 20, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
Rachel is right up there with saying vile things and I am not giving her a pass.  Enzo is just a pig and Brendon is a big baby.
It is Regan I have the most trouble with because I think he should be "above" all of that.  I just expected so much more from him. I really feel Brittany is a very bad influence on him.  

If Brittany does put up Brendon he could win the POV and put her up if he wins HOH and then she goes home for the second eviction.  As much as they all hate Brendon he needs to stay on the show for drama and the fact viewers love an underdog.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #306 on: August 20, 2010, 05:14:09 PM »
Hasnt Britney won POV everytime she was able to play for it? I cannot remember.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #307 on: August 20, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »
If Brenden says one more time that he has 3 votes in the jury house, I am going to break something.  :knuckles:

Who does this guy think he is? He wasn't able to control Rachel IN the house, what makes him think he can control her OUT of it?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #308 on: August 20, 2010, 06:06:09 PM »
Lane actually has a good idea in regards to his comment to Brit about him, Hayden and Brit being final 3. If either one of them is with Brit in the final 2, they will win. Rachel will be jealous enough not to vote for her, Kathy will vote for either of the guys, Brenden will be ticked that she nom'd him, and Enzo will vote for a brigade member. Ragan would vote for Brit, and Matt would be a wild card, but with the others voting for one of the guys, it's a blowout.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #309 on: August 20, 2010, 06:07:54 PM »
Here it is....getting to the few weeks of BB and I still don't know who I want to win.... or if I even care.  Right now I would have to say that I don't want Enzo to win because he is gross and thinks he's so cool and hasn't won a thing (although he says he's going to win POV and HOH this week-- :lol3:)  I used to be sort of for Ragan, but he has disappointed me me lately (although I agreed with everything he said to Rachel when she came back for her 24 in the house).  Matt has probably played the best game (most of the time).  Britney is good at comps, but not really a very good strategist.  I keep saying this, but I wish we would have seen Brendan alone from the beginning.  He is just playing for 'his girl'..bleech... I do not want him to win.  Hayden is blah.....  Lane is OK.  Maybe Lane and Matt for f2 ??  So many of them are 'vile' and spend SO much time talking trash...  I guess that happens every year, but I'm really tired of it this year.  Maybe because (for me) this has been a terrible season. (except for a few moments of drama and excitement).  I'm glad Rachel is gone because she was by far the most awful houseguest.....maybe only 2nd to Chima from last season.  

I'm wanting Brendan to leave, but I really think one of the 'brigade' needs to go first....  preferably Enzo.  jmo

p.s.--I don't think Brendan needs to worry about how many votes he has in the JH because he won't (hopefully) be in the f2.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #310 on: August 20, 2010, 06:15:58 PM »

p.s.--I don't think Brendan needs to worry about how many votes he has in the JH because he won't (hopefully) be in the f2.

When Brenden makes the comment that he has 3 votes in the jury house, he is referring to himself being able to control Rachel's and Kathy's votes if he is in the jury house (their votes + his = 3 for whoever HE says should win). He is saying this so that he doesn't get sent packing - it's a scare tactic.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: August 20, 2010, 06:24:37 PM »

When Brenden makes the comment that he has 3 votes in the jury house, he is referring to himself being able to control Rachel's and Kathy's votes if he is in the jury house (their votes + his = 3 for whoever HE says should win). He is saying this so that he doesn't get sent packing - it's a scare tactic.

Every time he says that I remember Kathy saying she has a mind of her own and she does. He won't be able to control her vote.

I have a question. I've heard Matt say several times that the :sab gets/got  $20,000. How does he know that? Did they tell him when he opened Pandora's Box? ??? He said it again last night after the HOH comp ended when they were all in the Jumanji room.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #312 on: August 20, 2010, 06:27:37 PM »
I was just readding the boards after coming home from work and I have decided that I do not like any of these people and I want to vote for Jeff to win the $25,000 prize again.....it is time to start a write in campaign to that effect....none of this people are worth it....

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #313 on: August 20, 2010, 07:13:47 PM »
I couldn't agree more with you Melissa I don't like any of these guys.  I really don't know how you guys do the live feeds.  A million ++++ props to you all :jam:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: August 20, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »
Its official -- I really can't handle Matt or Ragan winning this thing.  Especially Matt for leading these peeps down the road that he needs the money for his wife's operation.  Every time that is said, I want to punch through the computer screen!!!!!! :knuckles:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #315 on: August 20, 2010, 07:36:07 PM »
brendon gets back to brit and does his heavy panting and is almost whining to her about what's fair in this game and  people are playing for themselves.. and he constantly throws matt and ragan under the bus.. and then thinks he can scare brit with the im 3 votes thing..

umm first off you cant talk game in the JH at any time unless camera's are gonna be there and i doubt t highly that they will be hooking up while in the JH for  BB fears they might talk game ..   and yeah kathy has a mind of her own..  im sure it will get back to her that he said  he can control her .. just as fast as it got back to hayden and enzofrom brit that brednon can control them in the house.

brit is confused.. she just wanted the letter and not the responsibilities of the HOH.. she thought the whole house wanted brendon up and who ever was the pawn would be fine with it.. but these grown bunch of men whine more than  :crybabe:

brit  at last minutes chance grabbed matt to propose to him to be the pawn so he definitely can play in the POV and win..  not sure if he Will do it or not.. but i think he just may.. and then he will go after the brigage.. cuz he will know for a fact it was them who threw him under the bus along with brendon..

poor brit.. she just wanted her letter!!  :lol:

CASUALITY!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #316 on: August 20, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
Its official -- I really can't handle Matt or Ragan winning this thing.  Especially Matt for leading these peeps down the road that he needs the money for his wife's operation.  Every time that is said, I want to punch through the computer screen!!!!!! :knuckles:

I sooooo agree with the above, they have got to know that anyone who takes Matt will lose because of his lie and Ragan is just ewwwwwwwww!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: August 20, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »
And now Ragan is talking about doing major fund raising events for Stacey -- jeez----how the hell can Matt sit there and let this continue?  Just soooo disgusting.  This is what you need to do to get 500k?  Since when?

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #318 on: August 20, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »
And now Ragan is talking about doing major fund raising events for Stacey -- jeez----how the hell can Matt sit there and let this continue?  Just soooo disgusting.  This is what you need to do to get 500k?  Since when?

and Ragan is going to feel the most betrayed when this is all over, he talks of Matts integrity and how he is just a fantastic person.........Ragan  wake up  your ass is grass as soon as he doesnt need you anymore!!  This lie is the worst I have seen and really Karma is a bitch, not that I would wish a deadly disease on anyone, but what is Stacy does get a bad disease, who would believe Matt after this??  I would kick his slimy butt to the curb!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: August 20, 2010, 08:17:04 PM »

and Ragan is going to feel the most betrayed when this is all over, he talks of Matts integrity and how he is just a fantastic person.........Ragan  wake up  your ass is grass as soon as he doesnt need you anymore!!  This lie is the worst I have seen and really Karma is a bitch, not that I would wish a deadly disease on anyone, but what is Stacy does get a bad disease, who would believe Matt after this??  I would kick his slimy butt to the curb!
and she was in on the lie to begin with.  You have to know when you go into a game like this any thing any one says is suspicious -- I just can't believe no one is even doubting it, questioning it.  I too believe in what goes around comes around.  And you are so right, Karma is a bitch. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: August 20, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »

and she was in on the lie to begin with.  You have to know when you go into a game like this any thing any one says is suspicious -- I just can't believe no one is even doubting it, questioning it.  I too believe in what goes around comes around.  And you are so right, Karma is a bitch. 

Did you happen to read Matt's HOH blog last week?  He had a whole section on the lie.  He said before entering the house, his mom said he was NOT TO LIE and say that one of them were ill or had a disease, so he lied and said his wife was sick instead.  I'm sure they are SO proud.  :groan:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2010, 08:29:12 PM »
AND the other thing too is, Kathy did have a battle with Cancer and he still lied.  He has no idea what a person with a deadly disease goes through, and their loved ones as well.  I just think he has no morals at all, and will use anyone to get what he wants, not a person I would want in my life .........EVER!! 

His parents must be so ashamed! and Matt bitching about his parents not mowing his lawn, maybe stacy can do it between "treatments"........god he makes me sick to my stomach.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »
His parents must be so ashamed! and Matt bitching about his parents not mowing his lawn...

He actually wrote about that whole thing too, lol.

I'm not sure if I'm "allowed" to post this, so please forgive me if I'm not and let me know so I can edit it...But here's the section of Matt's HOH Blog that talks about how his parents are probably reacting...

I'll start with my HoH basket from my parents. I'm thoroughly convinced that they've jumped on the "Matt's a scumbag" bandwagon, and it makes me kind of sad. One of the only "rules" my mother told me before leaving was not to say that she has cancer or any other physical illness as a game play tactic (she knows me too well). Of course, I found a loophole in her rule by using my wife instead of her. Now, you would think that after not seeing your son for almost two months that you would have tons to say. Instead I got like a four sentence letter...

...It started out with "Son" as the greeting instead of "Matt". Maybe this letter was meant for Enzo or Lane from one of their parents? Who knows. Anyway, the first sentence talked about how they see me more now than they ever did before (subtle undertones that I am a neglectful son). Then it went on to the next sentence about how my lawn mower broke, and now my grass is overgrown because it can't be cut. Okay, let me break for a second here to explain what it's like playing Big Brother. When you're immersed in this game, there is no need for any outside stressors. So the night I got my HoH basket I probably should have been thinking about my strategies and who I should be putting up on the block and who I need to keep off the block to save myself...but instead I was losing sleep worrying about how bad my grass back at home looks. Thanks, mom & dad!...

...The third sentence told me that we'd celebrate my birthday when I got home. Okay, that made me happy. But the big finish was telling me to always know how much I am loved. But it didn't necessarily say that I was loved by THEM. So, what I learned from my HoH letter from my parents was that I don't visit them enough, my house is in shambles, I have an impending birthday celebration, and somebody somewhere loves me.

To give them the benefit of the doubt, I could be completely overreacting and misreading this entire thing. I mean, after 40 days locked away with all these other looneys, I am no doubt losing my mind. My parents are not very verbose and expressive people, so their intentions may have been good. And if so, then that's enough for me. Also, they did give me some cool trinkets. One of them was a glass heart filled with hair from my dead childhood cat, Patches. Patches was the best - so much so that I even wrote and recorded a song about her in my old band. She was a miserable crotchety old cat who had every disease in the book and hated everyone except for me and my mother. R.I.P., Patches. Also I got these badass zombie cat figurines as well as one more rubber ducky - this one was a rock'n'roll drummer duck...

...Aside from those figures just being generally cool overall, they completed my collection of figures so that I have one figurine for each of the remaining houseguests. As you live-feeders may know, I have wicked insomnia and am pretty much always the last one up at nights. So now I get to use my rubber duckies and zombie cats late at night in my HoH room to work out strategies of how I'm going to take myself to the top in this game. I pretty much have it all set, so (outside of the saboteur thwarting my perfect plan) this should be a breeze!

Anyway, mom and dad, in all seriousness I genuinely do appreciate the letter and the gifts. I know that you still love me even if you're disgusted with my behavior. :0) Also, I have a feeling that my dad is eating this all up and is loving every minute that I get more and more devious, but he needs to act disappointed in me to appease my mother. I'm on to you, dad! It's time to be a man, stand up to mom, and tell her how super-awesome I am! ;0)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2010, 08:37:13 PM »

Did you happen to read Matt's HOH blog last week?  He had a whole section on the lie.  He said before entering the house, his mom said he was NOT TO LIE and say that one of them were ill or had a disease, so he lied and said his wife was sick instead.  I'm sure they are SO proud.  :groan:
that's why I ask -- is that what it takes to win 500k?  matt never needed to lie.  He has all the skills to win this game without the BS that he has laid on these people.  What will they all think when this is over?  I guess it takes a very cold, unfeeling person to do what he's doing and live with it.  I can't say enough how much this disgusts me.  I could never do that to someone I love.  No way.  

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2010, 08:59:57 PM »
People who wanted Matt to make a "power move".... I think I've figured out the reason why he put up Kathy. He wanted to stay in good with each of his alliances and at this point of the game, as far as he thinks, he is in good with 2 alliances.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!