Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426100 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2010, 09:43:11 PM »
Lets try this again.

Britney has power as HoH.

Julie said that she will not be the ONLY one with power this week.

Next Thursday, Britney will start the show as HoH, then the eviction, then SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE HOH...(you know, have the same power Britney has NOW)...followed by nominations, pov, and eviction all next Thursday.

2 HOH's within a 7 day period =  2 PEOPLE WITH POWER = Britney will not be the ONLY one with power this week.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #276 on: August 19, 2010, 09:44:10 PM »
Lovemykiddies,

You didnt miss anything..you are correct.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 19, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »
Lovemykiddies,

You didnt miss anything..you are correct.

Thanks - Double eviction week is always my fave.   :jumpy:

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2010, 10:14:56 PM »
Were going to have the whiners now gloating. I don't care for Brendon but I hope that he wins POV just to make their lives difficult.  At this point I think Lane should take it all.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2010, 11:41:49 PM »
Britney's strategy right now is to not get rid of Brendon. I know, sounds stupid. But if she can get either Hayden/Enzo out (she's close with Lane; I don't think he's even remotely in her radar), then maybe that cripples the Brigade and gets the other one to start playing better. Brendon won HOH the night Rachel was evicted - it can be done.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2010, 12:09:13 AM »
I agree with you but think Matt and Regan have her ear to much.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2010, 12:39:52 AM »
I agree with you but think Matt and Regan have her ear to much.

The only way it does happen is if Brendon happens to go up (he'll go up with one of Enzo/Hayden) and wins the Veto. Then it's guaranteed that whichever one of Enzo/Hayden isn't up will be.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2010, 09:11:14 AM »
Here is the Brigade code from Sucks.

BG=Brigade
BT=Britney
CT=Covert (meeting)
DE=Double Eviction
GB=Goodbye
HD=HOH
KT=Kathy
LD= ?
ND=Needledick=Brenden
PM=Power Move
PV=Veto
RT=Ragan
SA=Side Alliance
TA=The Animal (Hayden)
TB=The Beast (Lane)
TG=The Gremlin (matt)
TM=The Meow Meow (Enzo)
Matthew 7:15

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »
Here is one possible scenario too.........

Say that Britney puts up Hayseed and Bozo.........If Brenda wins the POV, he can take off one of the two nominees, either Hayseed or Bozo.....Then who does Britney put up.......She has to choose between Regan, Matt, or Lame. On the feeds late last ngiht, the three stooges figured that the two on the block would though it to one off the block.....It reminds me of "Who's on first?"
Matthew 7:15

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »
I swear I almost had an orgasm when Matt called Brenden "ya big dummy"

:lol:

My wife and I were both  :lol3: :jumpy: :lol3: :jumpy:  :yess:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2010, 10:09:42 AM »
I doubt very much Brittany will put up Brendon.  My feeling is she will put up Matt and Enzo. Most of them fear Matt and keep him close for that reason
I have a question to the live updaters... are the houseguests usually this vile in the past?  I just can't believe some of the horrible things that come out of Regan and Brittany's mouth.  Wait till these guys see themselves on TV I hope they feel bad. (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2010, 10:21:28 AM »
27 MORE DAYS FOR THIS TRAIN WRECK OF A SEASON TO BE OVER! FINALE DAY COULD NOT GET HERE ANY SOONER!

I DECLARE THIS SEASON WORSE THAN SEASON 9....IT'S THE WORST ONE EVER!

HOPING SEASON 13 REDEEM ITSELF NEXT SUMMER!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2010, 10:35:48 AM »
I doubt very much Brittany will put up Brendon.  My feeling is she will put up Matt and Enzo. Most of them fear Matt and keep him close for that reason
I have a question to the live updaters... are the houseguests usually this vile in the past?  I just can't believe some of the horrible things that come out of Regan and Brittany's mouth.  Wait till these guys see themselves on TV I hope they feel bad. (:;)
she told Matt he would not go up - when he asked her last night.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2010, 10:39:09 AM »
27 MORE DAYS FOR THIS TRAIN WRECK OF A SEASON TO BE OVER! FINALE DAY COULD NOT GET HERE ANY SOONER!

In my book this has been a very entertaining season. I can't wait to see Brenden and Enzo on the block, it's inevitable.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2010, 10:40:20 AM »
I doubt very much Brittany will put up Brendon.  My feeling is she will put up Matt and Enzo. Most of them fear Matt and keep him close for that reason
I have a question to the live updaters... are the houseguests usually this vile in the past?  I just can't believe some of the horrible things that come out of Regan and Brittany's mouth.  Wait till these guys see themselves on TV I hope they feel bad. (:;)

So you are talking about what comes out of people's mouths without mentioning Rachel, Brenden, and Enzo?  :groan:

Brenden and Enzo are going up, she's already said as much. Britney didn't lead a parade around the house claiming "he's gone" and "Final 6 right here" when Brenden was in the diary room because she's gonna put up Matt. Please. She also told 2 house guests that she's leaning towards putting up Enzo with Brenden. Wishful thinker I see.  :duno:

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2010, 10:41:57 AM »
I'm with you, banredbeans. These people are vile. I understand that Britt is just some dumb sorority girl but Ragan is an almost-tenured professor of communications? Please! If people from his school's administration are watching they must be mortified! If my kid told me they were taking a class from him I would demand a refund. How can someone who claims they were bullied as a child turn into such a verbal bully? I don't care how unlikable someone is, there is no excuse for this kind of behavior.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2010, 10:50:59 AM »
I'm with you, banredbeans. These people are vile. I understand that Britt is just some dumb sorority girl but Ragan is an almost-tenured professor of communications? Please! If people from his school's administration are watching they must be mortified! If my kid told me they were taking a class from him I would demand a refund. How can someone who claims they were bullied as a child turn into such a verbal bully? I don't care how unlikable someone is, there is no excuse for this kind of behavior.

Let's review....

Enzo: Talks crap about nearly everyone in the house behind their backs

Rachel: What a vile human being who has no respect for other humans who aren't telling her how good she looks, and she dehumanizes everyone around her, they are just objects to her, she was the most annoying and disrespectful human I've ever seen on reality TV and that says something

Brenden: Thinks he's better than everyone around him and it shows with his interactions towards other house guests, now that his butt is the main target in the house he's tried to tone it down and I almost pity him for being so socially awkward

Britney: Talks garbage about her perceived enemies, and it's usually a response to someone else's behavior towards her, still no excuse

Regan: Wears his emotions on his sleeve and when Rachel & Brenden have both made comments about his sexuality behind his back and to his face, his claws came out. He also is one of those people who feels the need to defend his "friend's" honor, which shows his vile side as well.

For me the preemptive attacks that Enzo, Rachel, and Brenden have shown are classless, and the attacks that Britney and Regan have shown are human responses to being attacked. Britney's best friend in the house was targeted from the beginning and Regan's sexuality has been targeted from the beginning. To think Britney and Regan would behave in this manor outside of the house, well, you really need to think about their situations with empathy.

It's in my professional opinion that Enzo, Rachel and Brenden are probably even worse behind closed doors and unfortunately, it's sad to say, this is probably their best behavior.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »
On a lighter note, Brenden needs to stop stealing Regan's clothes.  :lol3:

I have a friend who does what Brenden does, tries to wear clothes that are way too small for him to look bigger.

Have a good day fellow bloggers!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2010, 11:15:10 AM »
Here is the Brigade code from Sucks.

BG=Brigade
BT=Britney
CT=Covert (meeting)
DE=Double Eviction
GB=Goodbye
HD=HOH
KT=Kathy
LD= ?
ND=Needledick=Brenden
PM=Power Move
PV=Veto
RT=Ragan
SA=Side Alliance
TA=The Animal (Hayden)
TB=The Beast (Lane)
TG=The Gremlin (matt)
TM=The Meow Meow (Enzo)

I would assume LD would mean lockdown, unless they're referring to something else. Then I don't know what it could mean.

So we're positive Britney's putting up Brendon + one of Hayden/Enzo? The real guess is which Brigade member she'll put up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2010, 11:19:59 AM »
I doubt very much Brittany will put up Brendon.  My feeling is she will put up Matt and Enzo. Most of them fear Matt and keep him close for that reason
I have a question to the live updaters... are the houseguests usually this vile in the past?  I just can't believe some of the horrible things that come out of Regan and Brittany's mouth.  Wait till these guys see themselves on TV I hope they feel bad. (:;)

I can't say definitely that they are the most vile but I will say at times they are absolutely disgusting and most of us don't even type some of the things they say because there is no good way to put it and we don't even want to listen, let alone type it.

Enzo is right up there with them but even he isn't as bad as Matt, Ragan and Britney. He is gross in other ways, especially the way he eats and talks with his mouth full, letting us know his bathroom problems.

I will be shocked if she doesn't put up Brendon and Enzo.  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
I think it would be interesting to vote on who was the vilest in Big Brother history.  Evil Dick would
have to be one of the top contenders.  You are so right about Enzo.  I was watching BB after dark
last night and when Enzo sat down to eat I knew it just from the disgusting noises and that was it
for me off went the TV.

Definitely think it is going to be Brendan and Enzo on the block.  Brendan might win POV Enzo not a snowballs chance in Hell.  Brendan comes off Hayden goes up.  Then on eviction night bring on the fun Double Eviction. Yeah!!!!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »

Will, I 2nd that declaration and sign it into law.   :tup:

p.s.---I love your pic (screencap) of J/J !!

eta:  didn't Brit tell Bren that she would not put him up this week?  OK...quit laughing...  I know they all lie..  just thought I did remember her saying that. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »
Yes, she did say that, but she also said right after, that she had no intention of honoring that, she was just telling him what he wanted to hear!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2010, 01:21:51 PM »
I knew Kathy was going home this week, even though people had almost convinced me that Enzo would be put up. did you hear Matt say yesterday that the Brigade was back?  I know that he will not forget about them going to vote for Lane, but he is going to wait for the right time. I predict Enzo and Brendon on the block, if Brendon doesn't win POV he is gone and then I think if a Brigade member doesn't win the second HOH, Enzo is following Brendon. If a Brigade member wins, I predict either Ragan or Britt are gone (if Brendon is not still there) The main thing is right now I think Lane is not a target of anyone. YAY!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2010, 01:49:18 PM »

In my book this has been a very entertaining season. I can't wait to see Brenden and Enzo on the block, it's inevitable.

YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH... :jumpy: :jumpy:
what goes around, comes around.