Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423895 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »
Have Enzo and Hayden told Matt yet they are voting for Lane to stay?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2010, 04:07:26 PM »
no not yet but ragan asked matt if they said anything to him and he said no but it's not hard to tell. that it's awkward..

Have Enzo and Hayden told Matt yet they are voting for Lane to stay?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2010, 04:25:59 PM »
Well, I think you have made my point.

Enzo and Hayden have already indicated that prefer Lane to stay over Matt.

I think that if the brigade is NOT broken up, the 4 member brigade will become a 3 member brigade and they will show Matt the door, if and when he is put up next time.

If Enzo were gone and Brendon goes next, that leaves the following: Matt, Ragan, vs. Lane,Britt, with Kathy and Hayden having to pick sides.

Matt has a much better chance in that scenario that if the other 3 brigade members stay around.

In my opinion.

That could happen, but I think that once they find out Matt is still there, unless Matt turns against them, they will stick together until Britt and Brendon are gone. I think Lane, hayden and Enzo would get Ragan out, but don't think Matt will pick them over him since Ragan i so loyal. I think Matt knows that if he wasn't put up against Lane, Enzo and Hayden wouldn't vote against him if he was up against anyone else "yet". I know the Brigade will split, I just don't know if it would have been this soon. I think Enzo and Hayden would be smart to vote out Matt cause Matt is the best player in the house hands down. But I think if matt was up against Britt or Ragan, he would be staying. I don't think he was ever a target at this point.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2010, 04:36:43 PM »
Just found this:

The Diamond Power of Veto

Introduced in the final veto contest of season 4, The Diamond Power of Veto was essentially the same as the Golden Power of Veto. With only four houseguests left, the winner of the Veto could choose (with the exception of the Head of Household) who to evict -- if a nominee used it on himself, he would become the only houseguest able to vote for eviction, and if the one houseguest who was not nominated used it on a nominated houseguest, only one houseguest would remain eligible for eviction. The Diamond Power of Veto did not appear in subsequent seasons.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2010, 04:44:30 PM »
Just found this:

Introduced in the final veto contest of season 4, The Diamond Power of Veto was essentially the same as the Golden Power of Veto. With only four houseguests left, the winner of the Veto could choose (with the exception of the Head of Household) who to evict -- if a nominee used it on himself, he would become the only houseguest able to vote for eviction, and if the one houseguest who was not nominated used it on a nominated houseguest, only one houseguest would remain eligible for eviction. The Diamond Power of Veto did not appear in subsequent seasons.

I saw that too...i was trying to find out what it entails..in my opinion this is different...this is not the end of the game and all the people left in season 4 got to play in the final HOH.....i think BB will make up the rules on this one..i think they will let him play but that is because they want to keep him around...just my opinion.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2010, 04:47:17 PM »
Any ideas on what game they could possibly be playing right now? I don't have the feeds so just relying on the feed updates-- btw THANK YOU to all of our awesome updaters!!! I type fast but I don't think there is any way that I could do what you do!!  :hearts: We all appreciate you very, very much!!!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »
The house guests have to know that something fishy is going on right? wouldn't big brother tell them all to pack their stuff. So they all probably think that its a Double eviction going on tonight. Man how i wish we could watch everyone going nuts after Big bro tells them all to pack up.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2010, 04:51:09 PM »
Any ideas on what game they could possibly be playing right now? I don't have the feeds so just relying on the feed updates-- btw THANK YOU to all of our awesome updaters!!! I type fast but I don't think there is any way that I could do what you do!!  :hearts: We all appreciate you very, very much!!!

I bet they are going over the live production stuff for tonight

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »

Thanks BBJunkey-- I should have figured that out! OOPS!  :groan:  I just can't wait to see what happens tonight! I truly hope Matt makes a BIG move instead of just putting Kathy up-- not that I really want to see her stay, but I would like to see the Bragade turn on each other just for my enjoyment  :lol3: . -Suzanne

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2010, 05:03:16 PM »
The DPOV  has been in 2 seasons of BB and each time it had different uses to the holder

as i mentioned in previous posts.. i do not think BB would drop that huge of a bombshell as to have the current HOH -brendon eligible to play if the DPOV was used.  he's not being dethroned just a stronger veto in play.

but again it is BB :groan:

Just found this:

I saw that too...i was trying to find out what it entails..in my opinion this is different...this is not the end of the game and all the people left in season 4 got to play in the final HOH.....i think BB will make up the rules on this one..i think they will let him play but that is because they want to keep him around...just my opinion.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »
I believe matt knows this game very well and it's all about the big moves..

he knows the value of the DPOV as you can tell by his expression once he saw it..

Im sure  he will not waste it on getting out a weak player..

as to who he will put up.. everyone has thier theroies..

to keep the brigade safe he can put up britney..

to bust up  what he clearly sees as a defunked brigade he can put up enzo or hayden.. and yes im leaning towards enzo since he may feel that enzo is already counting his $$ for being americas fav.

i do not see him wasting it on kathy..  by not using  it on her he gains a JH vote from her if he was in the f2 by saving her one more week.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2010, 05:13:06 PM »
Am I reading this correctly that if Matt uses the DPOV to remove himself, that since he is on the block he will be the ONLY one who gets to vote on who is evicted?

Sbriandy,

A different scenario, including the one that you conject COULD materialize but Matt has no guarantee that he would survive the Brigade splitting up in a few weeks.

He has the power NOW to come out on top, although there is no guarantee that he will win. I think his chances of winning the whole thing are VASTLY improved if he takes this opportunity NOW.

Jeff got rid of Russel last year, based on a lie, it was a gamble but was a bad one. If Natalie had gone home that week, then the entire game would have played out differently....he, Jordan and Michelle would have dominated against Russell and Kevin.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2010, 05:17:48 PM »
albert that was the only time it was used in season 4.. that was taken out of wikipedia and does not apply to this season.

the rules for the DPOV are what matt read on the letter

he can remover himself or another.. will be safe.. and replace only ONE of the noms.. and i believe he can vote as well but that was not stated in the letter.

i beleive its just like the current gold POV with a little more pizzaz :tup:

Am I reading this correctly that if Matt uses the DPOV to remove himself, that since he is on the block he will be the ONLY one who gets to vote on who is evicted?

Sbriandy,

A different scenario, including the one that you conject COULD materialize but Matt has no guarantee that he would survive the Brigade splitting up in a few weeks.

He has the power NOW to come out on top, although there is no guarantee that he will win. I think his chances of winning the whole thing are VASTLY improved if he takes this opportunity NOW.

Jeff got rid of Russel last year, based on a lie, it was a gamble but was a bad one. If Natalie had gone home that week, then the entire game would have played out differently....he, Jordan and Michelle would have dominated against Russell and Kevin.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2010, 05:28:58 PM »
Thanks!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »

Thanks BBJunkey-- I should have figured that out! OOPS!  :groan:  I just can't wait to see what happens tonight! I truly hope Matt makes a BIG move instead of just putting Kathy up-- not that I really want to see her stay, but I would like to see the Bragade turn on each other just for my enjoyment  :lol3: . -Suzanne

I'm with you Bandit3S on Matt not wasting this DPOV.  If he uses it on Kathy -- he is really wasting the power move he should make with this thing.  I will be soooo disappointed if its used on her.  She needs to go -- but not tonight.  I'm wondering if Brendon is just going to spazzzzzz out on live TV tonight when this DPOV is used.  He does not take any type of defeat well.  This could be hilarious. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2010, 05:44:08 PM »
:lol3: i think brendon's head is gonna spin like a top!! :lol3:

I cant wait! :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2010, 05:46:50 PM »
Any ideas on what game they could possibly be playing right now? I don't have the feeds so just relying on the feed updates-- btw THANK YOU to all of our awesome updaters!!! I type fast but I don't think there is any way that I could do what you do!!  :hearts: We all appreciate you very, very much!!!

They probably were told no swearing, no embarrassing comments to Julie and production instructions! We just saw a brief glimpse of Enzo, Hayden and Lane in the CR, didn't look like they were ready yet for tonight yet.

Thanks for the comments on the updaters. They are wonderful. Sometimes you can't get every word but even a sentence to give the gist of the conversation is helpful. I started out with one sentence at a time. I never could get caps up fast until we got some software that helped us do them quick.  :tup:

Stop picking on Brendon Ugot!
 :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:21 PM »
Based on how they are talking on the live feeds right now -- Matt pretty much knows if not for the DPOV-- he'd be gone.  No loyalty from the BR towards  him.  That should make him feel a little bit on the outside now, so he should have no problem going after everyone.  And everyone will be targeting him also.   I don't think E/H/B can back peddle from this "almost" vote with Matt.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2010, 06:12:58 PM »
enzo told matt that he's not voting for him to stay.. and hayden has not.. guess  enoz may be closer to that nom seat now!! :jumpy:

brendon is a free for all.. especailly since he thinks him being a stripper in denmark making $150 is a quiz question!! :lolmao:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2010, 06:14:51 PM »
:lol3: i think brendon's head is gonna spin like a top!! :lol3:

I cant wait! :jumpy:

The Exorcist Physicist  :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2010, 06:17:27 PM »
enzo told matt that he's not voting for him to stay.. and hayden has not.. guess  enoz may be closer to that nom seat now!! :jumpy:

brendon is a free for all.. especailly since he thinks him being a stripper in denmark making $150 is a quiz question!! :lolmao:

you really have to wonder what planet that boy is from??!?!?!??  Can't wait to see him totally lose it tonight when he finds out Matt is not gone.  He'll cry fowl, not fair, this is a fixed game by the producers, you know,  all the stuff he's been saying every time he loses at something.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #246 on: August 19, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »
Diamonds? $2000, New Car? $30,000.....look on Brendon's face tonight? Priceless.

Alberthodges:
I wouldn't be a bit upset if Enzo goes home tonight. I never thought I would say that, but he is on my last nerve. All I care about is that Lane stays. I just can't wait to see what happens. This is the first time that I am not at least 80% sure of what is going to happen. Should be good TV for sure and hopefully good BBAD!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: August 19, 2010, 06:28:53 PM »
Sbriandy:

Matt and Lane are the 2 I want to be in the final 2.

Enzo is a disgusting human being.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2010, 06:31:32 PM »
 :wohoo: :jumpy:

I am really excited about the show tonight....I like that I do not know what is going to happen....who will matt put on the block?  will brendan get to play in the hoh?  is it a double eviction? (probably not)

this will be the best show so far of the year..

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2010, 06:35:44 PM »
Sbriandy:

Matt and Lane are the 2 I want to be in the final 2.

Enzo is a disgusting human being.

Yea, I just wish Matt hadn't told that lie, even though if he gets to F2, that is one of the reasons he will win, for sure. I do think he feels bad about it because he has mentioned that in his blog and he is going to give some of the money to the cause should he win. I am still not 100% on his bandwagon, but as time goes on, that could change, I don't hate him like I did in the beginning, this is just a game, just think he took it a little too far. One thing is for sure, no one will ever be able to talk about disease or sickness again in this game cause no one will ever believe them!! LOL