Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423896 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
After watching the show, I have the following thoughts about the DPOV:

1) Matt can use it only on  ONE nominee (himself);
2) He gets to name ONE replacement nominee (?):
3) He cannot name Brendon NOR Ragan as the replacement;
4) The DPOV is NOT the cop-etat, it is for only ONE nomiee, he can only name ONE replacement;
5) Brendon is NOT replaced as HOH because it is for ONE not BOTH replacement and therefore will not be able to play in Thursday's HOH competition.

This is how I see it, anyway.

That's how I see it as well. And no double eviction as the HGs have been anticipating for a week.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2010, 08:42:27 PM »
After watching the show, I have the following thoughts about the DPOV:

1) Matt can use it only on  ONE nominee (himself);
2) He gets to name ONE replacement nominee (?):
3) He cannot name Brendon NOR Ragan as the replacement;
4) The DPOV is NOT the cop-etat, it is for only ONE nomiee, he can only name ONE replacement;
5) Brendon is NOT replaced as HOH because it is for ONE not BOTH replacement and therefore will not be able to play in Thursday's HOH competition.

This is how I see it, anyway.

That's how I see it as well. And no double eviction as the HGs have been anticipating for a week.  :lol:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: bye bye Brendon...cant play!!! yes! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »
Thank you very much Texas Lady!!  You all do such a wonderful job on here, it is much appreciated.

I still think Ragan has a man crush on Matt, but it doesn't matter!  I truly think that Ragan could be having a much better game if he stopped whining about Brendan and Rachel and worrying about keeping Matt safe, as for the sab crap, he hasn't done one thing to put himself at jeopardy, so for me that part of this season is really lame, he should have to earn that $20k.  I guess you could say I just don't like Ragan at all.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2010, 08:49:55 PM »
wow, if Brendan does go next week, we will have a very boring house, doncha think?  Unless the Brigade turns against each other, then it will be boring, no drama whatsoever!  I am not a Brendan supporter but heck I think if someone took him to the F2,they would be guaranteed the win.   Although I think Matt is very smart, his lie about his wife is very bothersome, and I really dont want him to get the money, just for that reason.  JMO
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »
Thanks Albert for the nice words, RFF is a great site! I think he has a crush on Matt too but Matt has gone out of his way to befriend Ragan so Matt is his anchor in the house.

I also think it will/would be boring if Brendon leaves too soon. There has to be conflict, the DRAMA has left the house, unless Rachel returns for a 3rd time.  :lol:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2010, 08:57:16 PM »
wow, if Brendan does go next week, we will have a very boring house, doncha think?  Unless the Brigade turns against each other, then it will be boring, no drama whatsoever!  I am not a Brendan supporter but heck I think if someone took him to the F2,they would be guaranteed the win.   Although I think Matt is very smart, his lie about his wife is very bothersome, and I really dont want him to get the money, just for that reason.  JMO

I havent given up hope...Matt may pull one on all of them. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED... matt is thinking who can i get to the end with...AND WIN ALSO! he is no dummy that matt..

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »
Thanks Albert for the nice words! I think he has a crush on Matt too but Matt has gone out of his way to befriend Ragan so Matt is his anchor in the house.

I also think it will/would be boring if Brendon leaves too soon. There has to be conflict, the DRAMA has left the house, unless Rachel returns for a 3rd time.  :lol:

OH NO!! DONT TALK HER UP TEXASLADY. I CANT TAKE NO MORE  :meow:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2010, 09:00:03 PM »

It's more like "last two weeks", because they were speculating that they could get rid of Rachel and Brendon at the same time.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2010, 09:04:21 PM »
OH NO!!  I don't want Rachel back, she is so annoying that voice, that face, that hair...........save me :knuckles:    That is why I want Brendan to stay, he creates drama just by walking into a room, he is as dumb as a tool though!  But seriously if he goes and it becomes boring, maybe CBS will shorten the season, because it hasn't been that great so far!   I hope Matt puts up Brittany, but it seems he might be leaning towards Kathy.   I really wish that Brendan could play in the HOH this week, that would create drama and would stun Matt, because he is the one who opened that PB after all.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2010, 09:07:28 PM »
 :lol3: I wasn't advocating it, I don't want her back either. Although, I did wonder if it was Rachel in that Zingbot plastic outfit.  :snicker:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2010, 09:16:50 PM »
Wow, I'm not sure I could dislike anyone (this season) any more than I do Rachel.  Whew!  I also wish we could have seen Brendan play the game AS Brendan, not B/R.   Even now he's sabotaging (sp?) himself by qualifying everything he says and does as something Rachel would want him to do or it's for RAchel.   :barf

Do we know who Matt will put up?  I'm really over Kathy.  She is truly a floater IMO.  If Matt CAN nominate Brendan, then he's probably gone.  The only drama that there would be would come when the brigade has to finally turn on each other... even at that, I don't think this season can be saved....    :jam:

eta:  ok.... I guess he can't nominate Brendan,  but hopefully Brendan won't be able to play for HOH.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2010, 09:22:25 PM »
:lol3: I wasn't advocating it, I don't want her back either. Although, I did wonder if it was Rachel in that Zingbot plastic outfit.  :snicker:

Sorry..dont think she has it in her to keep her big mouth shut. She would have gave herself away.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2010, 09:25:15 PM »

Sorry..dont think she has it in her to keep her big mouth shut. She would have gave herself away.

She wouldn't have been able to contain herself.....we would have heard that awful laugh !!

Enzo must be on drugs or something....he just said something about this being the best BB ever.    :lol3:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2010, 11:14:43 PM »

If it was her, the name of the robot would have to be changed.

Switch Z for D and O for A. I'm bad. :snicker:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #214 on: August 19, 2010, 05:42:14 AM »
Loved BB showing Rachel spelling MATT out with pretzels and even having her comment on it on the episode last night. That shows that BB knew what she was doing when she did it - allowing her to break the rules - even though they told Matt "Sorry, we missed that." Blatantly allowing rule violations shows there is no integrity to this game when it comes to ratings.

As an aside - I really want to like Enzo, because I do like the rest of the brigade, but I just can't. He plays to the camera too much, talks about movie deals once he is out like he is some big thing in the house, complains way too much, and is rude behind people's backs just to get a laugh. I want him to be the replacement....I wish Matt knew exactly how Enzo threw him under the bus the second he was put up (and even before).
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #215 on: August 19, 2010, 06:47:02 AM »
They most likely allowed the rule to be broken the Pretzels because it would add some excitement with the DPOV being used; otherwise we were looking at another boring week of R/B bashing Brendon and Rachel.   Since the Sabotage was a huge bust imo they had to do something. 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2010, 10:06:26 AM »
I know the whole sabotage thing has been a huge bomb.  But can we really completely blame Ragan.  How much control over what is done does he really have?  Don't you think BB ultimately calls the shots on what  he picks to do?  They are forking over the money and in everything else BB
seems to control, suggest, sway, or just plain break the rules when they want.  Why would we think
they are letting Ragan run the Saboteur.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »
I dont think the failure of the saboteur is Ragan or Annie's fault. I think that the tasks that have been given to them are lame and dont impact the game in any real or significant manner.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #218 on: August 19, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »

If it was her, the name of the robot would have to be changed.

Switch Z for D and O for A. I'm bad. :snicker:

LMAO!!!   :lol3:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2010, 12:44:16 PM »
I read where Matt said that Kathy was crying last night because she had a premonition that something bad was going to happen. Little does she know that she is probably right. I really think Matt will upt her up tonight as a replacement and I can't say that I am sad about it. I have been ready for her to go for awhile.

Also, is anyone else sick and tired of the pool tourneys? If they want drama, then get rid of the pool table, then they won't have anything to do except talk to each other. I wouldn't mind if they had something else to do, but pool? There has to be another game they can play that would be more fun for us to watch too! It seems they wait for Showtime before they start the tourney, like we like watching it or something. I enjoyed watching flip cup much more than that!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2010, 01:32:40 PM »
Last year, Jeff was in control and lost his opportunity to stay and win because he fell for Natalie and Kevin's lie and put Russell up instead of Natalie.

Matt, right now, can make a bold move and change this game but ONLY if he puts up one of the brigade. If he puts up Kathy, I do not think he will make it in this game for 2 more weeks.

I do think Brendon is toast next week regardless. But the brigade easily considers Matt the most expendable of the brigade, whether he knows it or not.

Come on, Matt! Use your head for more than a hat (hoodie) rack, and send Meow-Meow to the jury house where he belongs!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2010, 01:41:43 PM »
Matt is playing a strategic game, even though he lost me at the lie about his wife and I will never respect or like that.

But the most interesting part of the week is what must be going on in Matt's head...who to choose to put up??

What would have been an great ratings boost for the feeds would have been if the DR had sent Matt out to the hammock and told him to run through his options, pro and con. Lost opportunity, I for one would have loved to see that!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2010, 01:42:56 PM »
Last year, Jeff was in control and lost his opportunity to stay and win because he fell for Natalie and Kevin's lie and put Russell up instead of Natalie.

Matt, right now, can make a bold move and change this game but ONLY if he puts up one of the brigade. If he puts up Kathy, I do not think he will make it in this game for 2 more weeks.

I do think Brendon is toast next week regardless. But the brigade easily considers Matt the most expendable of the brigade, whether he knows it or not.

Come on, Matt! Use your head for more than a hat (hoodie) rack, and send Meow-Meow to the jury house where he belongs!

Amen to that  : The sooner the better.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #223 on: August 19, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
I guess I still can't understand how putting Enzo up would help his game. I don't like Enzo anymore either, but Matty wouldn't be his #1 target. He will go after Britt and Ragan way before he would go after Matty and also he never seems to win anyway. Enzo and Hayden HAVE to choose and I can't blame them for choosing Lane over Matty. Matty has a bromance going on with Ragan and Lane has been throwing Britt under the bus, telling them he is ready for them to get rid of her. Matt will not be loyal to the brigade for very long, so Enzo and Hayden not trusting him is not surprising. They feel the brigade is much safer with Lane than Matty and I think they would be right. If Matty hadn't been put on the block they wouldn't be considering getting him out right away, yes, i think eventually he would be on their radar, but not next week and if he puts up Enzo he will have more than 1 person targeting him. If Enzo goes home and Hayden wins HOH, he will not go after Brendon, but Matty (IMO) and Matt's ONLY ally will be Ragan, I wouln't put all my eggs in 1 basket. I know everyone is crossing their fingers, but I will be shocked if it happens. If it does, it is only because BB is pressuring him to do so for ratings.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: August 19, 2010, 03:00:10 PM »
Well, I think you have made my point.

Enzo and Hayden have already indicated that prefer Lane to stay over Matt.

I think that if the brigade is NOT broken up, the 4 member brigade will become a 3 member brigade and they will show Matt the door, if and when he is put up next time.

If Enzo were gone and Brendon goes next, that leaves the following: Matt, Ragan, vs. Lane,Britt, with Kathy and Hayden having to pick sides.

Matt has a much better chance in that scenario that if the other 3 brigade members stay around.

In my opinion.