Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424009 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2010, 09:48:37 PM »
I fouond where realityfreakwill stated that brendan would be able to play in the HOH if dpov is used

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22973.msg552501.html#msg552501

Super Bummer !!     :groan:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2010, 09:49:28 PM »
Does anyone think that there will be a penalty of some sort for the message Rachael left?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2010, 10:47:51 PM »
Does anyone think that there will be a penalty of some sort for the message Rachael left?

At first I thought there should be but a penalty against who? Brendan can't control what she did- he wasn't even there, so as much as it irritated me I wasn't sure what they could do about it........ I am sooooo NOT a Brenchal fan at all, but then again I really haven't found anyone that I am really rooting for like I was Jordan last year. Maybe Lane at this point, but he needs to start winning some comps to really make me want him to win!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:15 PM »
I agree, I think the only person they can penalize is Rachel, and really what are they going to do to her, she is already in exile, unless they make her sleep in a tent outside the house in a sleeping bag.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »
I agree, I think the only person they can penalize is Rachel, and really what are they going to do to her, she is already in exile, unless they make her sleep in a tent outside the house in a sleeping bag.

Now there is an idea!! LOL!! NO cushy Jury House for her!! And just give her a blanket and make her sleep on the ground- no tent or sleeping bag needed.  :snicker:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2010, 11:08:19 PM »
1) Brendon  :wohoo:  :colors
2) Lane  :keeta:
3) Matt  B:)
4) Kathy  :umn:
5) Britney  (:;)
6) Hayden  :groan:
7) Ragan  :'(
Enzo  :duno:

Thanks!  :nopoints

that is too funny.. :tup:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2010, 11:35:06 PM »

Now there is an idea!! LOL!! NO cushy Jury House for her!! And just give her a blanket and make her sleep on the ground- no tent or sleeping bag needed.  :snicker:

Let's do it. Have nots in the jury house. I'm all for it. :snicker:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2010, 12:20:05 AM »
Stopped over at Joker's, and someone got a really good screen shot of Ragan's note that he put under Enzo's pillow.  It says "I Know Your Secret"

ROFLMAO  :yess:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2010, 01:21:13 AM »
Is it just me but is anyone else getting sick of Matt wearing his sweatshirt unzipped with no **** underneath? Its so cheesy. He is not Marky Mark. Also does anyone know if Matt is aware that Enzo(my hubby calls him Dirty Jersey) is talking crap? Has the brigade been ostracizing Matt? I have been out of touch for a few days and am just now catching up. Thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer my questions. I know  am a pain in the butt. :please:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2010, 08:03:31 AM »
Is it just me but is anyone else getting sick of Matt wearing his sweatshirt unzipped with no **** underneath? Its so cheesy. He is not Marky Mark. Also does anyone know if Matt is aware that Enzo(my hubby calls him Dirty Jersey) is talking crap? Has the brigade been ostracizing Matt? I have been out of touch for a few days and am just now catching up. Thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer my questions. I know  am a pain in the butt. :please:

Yes, I am and tired of that hoodie too!  And now that I think about it those hideous PJ pants. Whew! I feel better now!  :lol:

I think Matt is catching on to Enzo but everyone in the house knows he is the best at everything and he's going to show them NEXT time, when he gets the chance to do XYZ. Matt has been subtly questioning Lane, Hayden, Enzo and Kathy and getting the information he needs for Thursday. (IMO)

Yesterday he started bad mouthing Kathy to the others and now the note which they are blaming on Kathy so I expect him to put her up in his place on Thursday and she'll go to the JH. At least that's how I see it this morning.

You are NOT a PITB!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2010, 08:04:14 AM »
Rip! Rachel so early in the morning?  :lol:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2010, 10:08:15 AM »
Rip! Rachel so early in the morning?  :lol:

:lol3: Rachel  (:;) is NASTY!  :lol3: :waves: :jam:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »
But she does bring DRAMA! Lots and lots of DRAMA!

What else would the HGs have to talk about? (or us!)  :lol3:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2010, 04:22:29 PM »

Yes, I am and tired of that hoodie too!  And now that I think about it those hideous PJ pants. Whew! I feel better now!  :lol:

I think Matt is catching on to Enzo but everyone in the house knows he is the best at everything and he's going to show them NEXT time, when he gets the chance to do XYZ. Matt has been subtly questioning Lane, Hayden, Enzo and Kathy and getting the information he needs for Thursday. (IMO)

Yesterday he started bad mouthing Kathy to the others and now the note which they are blaming on Kathy so I expect him to put her up in his place on Thursday and she'll go to the JH. At least that's how I see it this morning.

You are NOT a PITB!  :lol3:

Yea, I think that is exactly what his plan is at this point. I know it could change, but I just don't see him putting anybody up in the brigade cause that would cause too many enemies. Also, if Brendon gets to play in HOH this week, then he also should be eligible to go up on the block. If he is safe because of the HOH title, then he shouldn't get an extra safety by being able to play.  (:;)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2010, 06:32:29 PM »
Brendon is guaranteed safe with the Diamond POV. I forget if Ragan's safe because he's the holder of the regular Veto.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2010, 06:43:42 PM »
Brendon is guaranteed safe with the Diamond POV. I forget if Ragan's safe because he's the holder of the regular Veto.

Brendon? how did he get it from Matt?? what did i miss here?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2010, 07:18:24 PM »

Brendon? how did he get it from Matt?? what did i miss here?

He's only safe because he's HOH. If Matt uses the Diamond POV on Thursday, I'm sure Julie will go over who he can/can't nominate. The HOH would be one, if not the only one, who be auto safe.

Offline melanieh1984

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2010, 07:32:09 PM »
Watching the show on CBS right now, and they're finally showing a truer side to Rachel. I thought they were going to cut out her offensive gay remarks, but nope, they kept 'em in! That kind of makes me very happy ... but only cause its Rachel, not because the remarks were offensive.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2010, 07:36:19 PM »
Watching the show on CBS right now, and they're finally showing a truer side to Rachel. I thought they were going to cut out her offensive gay remarks, but nope, they kept 'em in! That kind of makes me very happy ... but only cause its Rachel, not because the remarks were offensive.

I thought they were going to edit the comments out....oh good. Big ups to CBS for showing her true colors.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »
does anyone have any idea who Matt is going to put up?  As much as kathy is a waste on this show--- I sure hope Matt makes a bigger move with his special POV than nominating Kathy!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »

I thought they were going to edit the comments out....oh good. Big ups to CBS for showing her true colors.

They finally showed that Rachel is a flat-out antagonizer and enjoys saying these awful things about everyone else. I'm glad someone finally stepped up and put her in her place.

(I have a few posts in theshow discussion thread if you want to chime in there.)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #196 on: August 18, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »
Man   Ragan annoys me to no end!  I really hope he remembers that Matt is married, and his man crush is all for nothing.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #197 on: August 18, 2010, 08:19:27 PM »
The best part of this show was RAGAN calling that dreadful human being out for being the witch she is.

Best scene of the season so far.

After watching the show, I have the following thoughts about the DPOV:

1) Matt can use it only on  ONE nominee (himself);
2) He gets to name ONE replacement nominee (?):
3) He cannot name Brendon NOR Ragan as the replacement;
4) The DPOV is NOT the cop-etat, it is for only ONE nomiee, he can only name ONE replacement;
5) Brendon is NOT replaced as HOH because it is for ONE not BOTH replacement and therefore will not be able to play in Thursday's HOH competition.

This is how I see it, anyway.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #198 on: August 18, 2010, 08:26:13 PM »
Man   Ragan annoys me to no end!  I really hope he remembers that Matt is married, and his man crush is all for nothing.

I dont think it is a man crush. After being in the house together i think he genuinely cares about him as a person, and (also as someone who could get him further in the game.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #199 on: August 18, 2010, 08:33:32 PM »

Is he? I didn't realize that.

Welcome to RFF Rebellion!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: