Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422801 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2010, 11:48:55 AM »
BBjunkey:

I hope that Enzo and Hayden tell Matt that they are voting for Lane to stay.

Then Matt puts Enzo up!

I used to not like Matt, but he is growing on me.

I want Ragan to win the 20k, but thats it.

Matt for the win!

I agree 100%. Accept that I've always liked Matt and I would love to see it get down to Brit/Matt/Ragan in the final 3.  In my opinion, they are the three that have consistently played a solid game.

Enzo used to be one of my favorites, but the last 7-10 days have shown him to be a totally dirty player.  He's just as bad as Rachel was about starting drama, he just does it more quietly than she did.  Everyone in the house is guilty of a certain amount of badmouthing and backstabbing....its the nature of the game.  But Enzo seems to be intentionally seeking it out and starting drama where none existed.  And his willingness to throw Matt under the bus, after the 'Brigade' have allowed Matt to do all their dirty work and get all the blood on his hands, is disgusting.  He's been an absolutely worthless player in the game.  I'd love to see Matt figure this out in the next 3 days and put him up.  And it could very well happen.  Enzo has mouthed off to almost everyone in the house.  All it will take is someone putting the word in Matt's ear.  He's smart enough to analyze and figure out the rest for himself.   

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »
If Matt doesnt take this opportunity to make a strong move and nominate a member of the brigade to take his place, he deserves to lose. He will definitely be my favorite if he makes his move NOW.

I will be pissed if  he nominates Kathy. He has nothing to gain.

The brigade was more than willling to throw him under the bus to save Lane. If Matt makes his move now, he will be able to dominate the game. He will have Kathy and Ragan on his side and maybe Brit. Brendon and Lane would be forced together. I cant guess where Hayden would end up.

Matt has won more HOH's than anyone else. Brit has won more POVS. If he won HOH this week, he could nominate Lane and Brendon and/or backdoor Hayden if Hayden didnt ally with him.

Take control, Matt! Take control!

I totally agree on this one - Matt should nominate Enzo since Enzo is so keen on getting him out over Lane. It's not like he would be placing a real ally on the block - Enzo is not a strong player and has done nothing but talk down about Matt for the past couple of weeks......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
1) Brendon  :wohoo:  :colors
2) Lane  :keeta:
3) Matt  B:)
4) Kathy  :umn:
5) Britney  (:;)
6) Hayden  :groan:
7) Ragan  :'(
Enzo  :duno:

that is too funny.. :tup:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2010, 02:24:07 PM »
When Enzo and Hayden go up this Thursday with the DPOV I'm gonna laugh because they wrote off Matt too quick. Enzo and Hayden are 2 of my favorite players but ignorance is bliss. Time for round 2 with the wife!

ok now im confused. I thought he only can replace 1. and that one would be him i would think. HELP!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2010, 02:30:50 PM »
He straight out asked Ragan if Matt had a special power and Ragan told him yes. Ragan then qualified it by saying he thought so because of the way Matt was acting.

Can you check back in the FB on this. The way I remember it, Ragen said that Matt DIDNT have a special power. Ragen said if Matt did, then he would know it, because he can read Matt so good.

I might be wrong, but I didnt think that Hayden has NOT gotten a "for sure" confirmation from anyone if Matt has a special power. But he sure is checking out everyone to find out.

your right. ragan said no and when asked if he was sure and ragan saind he would know that he can read people...lol :lol3:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »
I know everybody doesn't like Enzo, but I think it would be dumb move on Matt's part to put him up. If he gets Kathy out then

1) Lanes top targets: Brendon, Ragan (not matt)
2) Enzos top targets: Brendon, Britt, Ragan (not matt)
3) Brendon's top targets: Britt, Matt, Ragan
4) Hayden's top targets: Brendon, Ragan, Britt (not matt)
5) Britt's top target: Brendon, then who knows, definitely (not Matt)
6) Ragan's top target: Brendon and then who knows (not matt)
7) Matt's top target: Brendon and then who knows

If he keeps Kathy and gets rid of Enzo or Hayden then:

Lane, Haydon/Enzo, Brendon after Matt so he goes from having NO one targeting him to at least 3 people targeting him. He could just sit by and let Hayden, Enzo, Lane go after Brendon, Britt and Ragan and vice versa, plus his JH votes would go much better.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2010, 02:49:02 PM »
I know everybody doesn't like Enzo, but I think it would be dumb move on Matt's part to put him up. If he gets Kathy out then

Lane, Haydon/Enzo, Brendon after Matt so he goes from having NO one targeting him to at least 3 people targeting him. He could just sit by and let Hayden, Enzo, Lane go after Brendon, Britt and Ragan and vice versa, plus his JH votes would go much better.

Hmmmm..... Great point!!! I wonder if he will look at it that way?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »

I totally agree on this one - Matt should nominate Enzo since Enzo is so keen on getting him out over Lane. It's not like he would be placing a real ally on the block - Enzo is not a strong player and has done nothing but talk down about Matt for the past couple of weeks......
[/quote]

Enzo, Hayden and Lane were talking the other day and asked how many comps did they throw.........Hayden and Lane said NONE (which I do not believe) and Enzo said two.  If his BB house existence depended upon it, I bet Enzo could win.  Hayden has final deals with everyone so he is as bad as Brendan.  Lane is cool hope he goes to the end.  I am sick of the sniveling Ragen, Kathy's laugh and Brit's mouth at times.  GO LANE.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
1) Brendon  :wohoo:  :colors
2) Lane  :keeta:
3) Matt  B:)
4) Kathy  :umn:
5) Britney  (:;)
6) Hayden  :groan:
7) Ragan  :'(
Enzo  :duno:

that is too funny.. :tup:

my picks are

1. Jeff
2. jordan
3. Jeff
4. Jordan
5. Jeff
6. Jordan
7. Jeff
8. Jeff and Jordan

they should just give them the $$$ for hosting a comp...they were the best hgs all season!
delightful just delightful

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2010, 03:31:08 PM »
I also think that if Matt's lie comes out, Lane and especially Ragen will be totally upset with him...........could ruin some friendships.  That lie is the only reason I do NOT want Matt to win.  
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »
my picks are

1. Jeff
2. jordan
3. Jeff
4. Jordan
5. Jeff
6. Jordan
7. Jeff
8. Jeff and Jordan

they should just give them the $$$ for hosting a comp...they were the best hgs all season!

How sad is it that the best part of this season (for me) was watching Jeff use the coup d'etat on the discussion thread?!?   :lol:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »

I agree with this EXCEPT for the numbers.  This late in the game, the numbers matter from week to week.  If he votes out Enzo, I think Lane and Hayden will scramble to save a little bit of grace with him to keep whats left of their alliance strong.  Lane is almost certain to call in his favors with Britt to save his butt.  Even if they didn't and alligned with Brendon, when it comes to HoH next week, Brendon can't compete.  That leaves Matt/Britt/Ragan to compete against Hayden/Lane.  Kathy is a wild card but I feel that she will go with the numbers (and she isn't a real threat to win HoH anyway).  I think its a gamble, but I think it would be worth the risk for Matt.  If he doesn't realize already that he's close to the top of everyone's list of threats, I think he's about to learn this week.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »
are we sure that Brendan cannot compete this week.  I thought if matt uses the DPOV and replaces a nom, the current hoh (brendan) could play....i chima got to play due to the cou d'etat,

does someone know for sure?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
are we sure that Brendan cannot compete this week.  I thought if matt uses the DPOV and replaces a nom, the current hoh (brendan) could play....i chima got to play due to the cou d'etat,

it would seem to make sense in that Brendon's HOH power is gone, Matt now nominates so is he HOH at that given moment?   Then Matt shouldn't be able to play.  lol!!

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2010, 06:51:24 PM »

it would seem to make sense in that Brendon's HOH power is gone, Matt now nominates so is he HOH at that given moment?   Then Matt shouldn't be able to play.  lol!!

By that logic, then Matt can put up Brendon, since Brendon is no longer HOH......
Matthew 7:15

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2010, 06:55:16 PM »

That would be AWESOME!!! Rachel would die if she saw Brendon coming in the JH, unfortunately I think that is too good to be true.
By that logic, then Matt can put up Brendon, since Brendon is no longer HOH......

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2010, 07:08:52 PM »

when jeff used the cou d'etat both chima (current hoh) and himself (wizard power winner LOL) could both play....its a little different here because only one nom is replaced instead of two.....

Hey where is reality freak will...i believe I read where you posted somewhere that brendon would be able to play in hoh if the DPOV is used......i searched to find where I thought I read that....please tell us what you know...if it was not you I am sorry, but you usually are on the ball...

again i ask all does anyone know for sure if brendan can or cannot play in HOH if Dpov is used...

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2010, 07:29:39 PM »
I fouond where realityfreakwill stated that brendan would be able to play in the HOH if dpov is used

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22973.msg552501.html#msg552501

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:38:46 PM by Melissa1972 »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2010, 07:52:25 PM »
I also think that if Matt's lie comes out, Lane and especially Ragen will be totally upset with him...........could ruin some friendships.  That lie is the only reason I do NOT want Matt to win.  

The only way for that lie to come out is if Matt tells it. and thats not happening. They will find out after the votes....

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2010, 07:55:13 PM »

ooooh. i like that thought...but, jeff could not put up chima former hoh nor the pov winner so i dont know...im sure julie will announce what can and cant be done..unfortunately right before it happens.. :duno:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »
my picks are

1. Jeff
2. jordan
3. Jeff
4. Jordan
5. Jeff
6. Jordan
7. Jeff
8. Jeff and Jordan

How sad is it that the best part of this season (for me) was watching Jeff use the coup d'etat on the discussion thread?!?   :lol:

it is sad but i totally agree

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2010, 08:59:47 PM »
my picks are

1. Jeff
2. jordan
3. Jeff
4. Jordan
5. Jeff
6. Jordan
7. Jeff
8. Jeff and Jordan

it is sad but i totally agree

Other than the fabricated LIE that Matt told about his wife, STRATEGICALLY, matt played a good game comp wise and social wise..he kept his word when deals were made. IMO more than can be said for others. as far as floaters go....Enzo and Kathy are the biggest ones there with Hayden close behind..Brit is also a good competitor, her mouth is what makes her unlikable. not my best season but i can live with it..Thurs will be exciting for me to watch finally!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2010, 09:14:56 PM »
I tried to seach for the usage of the DPOV  but didn't come up with any hard facts..

however my thoughts are that BB would have stated  in the letter to the holder of the DPOV  along with the power of replacing one of the noms..that the current HOH would get to play in that  HOH if/when used..on that particualr day

it would be a HUGE game changing event if they didnt. and alot of people would call foul big time!

I just cant see BB making that huge of a boo boo.. especially since  it's been in the game 2 other times in BB history.. used once.. and then not used in all stars.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2010, 09:40:35 PM »
Enzo is falling out of my good graces throwing every competition, trying to float to the end. I liked Enzo for the first 5-6 weeks or however long, but this week he's really started to get on my nerves. Anyone agree?
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2010, 09:48:05 PM »
Enzo is falling out of my good graces throwing every competition, trying to float to the end. I liked Enzo for the first 5-6 weeks or however long, but this week he's really started to get on my nerves. Anyone agree?

i think its better tv what the feeds show rather than their editing..