Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422815 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2010, 09:03:53 PM »
BBjunkey:

I hope that Enzo and Hayden tell Matt that they are voting for Lane to stay.

Then Matt puts Enzo up!

I used to not like Matt, but he is growing on me.

I want Ragan to win the 20k, but thats it.

Matt for the win!
AlbertHodges---  I was hoping that they E/H would blab to Matt about voting him off, but I really think that H is onto Matt having some "power" so they may not end up saying anything.  Which is not what I want to hear.  Matt would have been my fav if he did not pull that crap about his wife, and continue to drop that little tidbit here and there.  This whole group is going to end up never believing a word that anyone tells them  the rest of their lives.  Especially Ragan.  I just don't get how he can believe that everyone is and will be honorable other than R & B.   In my mind, R & B may be  idiots, but what Matt has done in regards to his wife's so called disease, was and is so classless.

With that being said, Matt is playing a great game.  I'd like to see  one of the BR win HOH put up Matt and Ragan as Matt suggested, and they vote Ragan off.  I'm soooo over him.  

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2010, 09:05:16 PM »
Or Julie shocks everyone and says BB is over on Thursday and cause they all pretty much suck no one gets the half million.  :neener:

I'm leaning towards endorsing this idea!  :lol3:

I wish they'd let America vote on this !!!     :yess:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
I am incredibly sick of Regan. Something about his voice drives me nuts, so let's do something in this thread. From 1-8 name your favorite house guest to your least favorite house guest:

1) Enzo
2) Hayden
3) Lane
4) Britney
5) Kathy
6) Matt
7) Regan
8 ) Brenden

I'm interested to see your lists. Mine can change day to day.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2010, 09:44:50 PM »
I am incredibly sick of Regan. Something about his voice drives me nuts, so let's do something in this thread. From 1-8 name your favorite house guest to your least favorite house guest:

1) Enzo
2) Hayden
3) Lane
4) Britney
5) Kathy
6) Matt
7) Regan
8 ) Brenden

I'm interested to see your lists. Mine can change day to day.

Here's my picks:
1) Lane
2) Hayden
3) Enzo
4) Brittany
5) Matt
6) Regan
7) Kathy
8) Brendon

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2010, 10:11:10 PM »
1) Matt
2)Kathy
3) Lane
4)Ragan
5) Hayden
6) Britney
7) Brendon
8) Enzo

I have zero reason to dislike Enzo as he does NOTHING in this game and is the biggest floater by far, but that man has atrocious table manners and cant even drink water without sounding like a fricking pig in slop!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2010, 10:19:39 PM »
1) Brendon  :wohoo:  :colors
2) Lane  :keeta:
3) Matt  B:)
4) Kathy  :umn:
5) Britney  (:;)
6) Hayden  :groan:
7) Ragan  :'(
Enzo  :duno:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:01 PM »
I think Jeff used it right before voting. Please post if you can find it TL. thanx

Here you go!

"Jeff's announcement had happened right before the houseguests were set to vote to evict Russell Kairouz or Lydia Tavera.  Russell, a 24-year-old mixed martial arts fighter from Walnut Creek, CA, and Lydia, a 24-year-old special effects make-up artist from Torrance, CA, had been nominated for eviction by Chima Simone, a 32-year-old freelance journalist from West Hollywood, CA who had been serving as the season's fifth Head of Household." 

Source: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-evicts-jessie-godderz-after-jeff-schroeder-plays-twist-9364.php
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2010, 11:42:45 PM »
Stupid question: Has Ragan done anything in terms of saboteur stuff besides messages?

I would have been balls to the wall here, doing anything I could to screw with some minds. Not tons of messages.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2010, 12:08:22 AM »
Seems like Matt is picking up the "cut him loose" vibe from Hayden and Enzo  :yess:

Hopefully, he will put Enzo up.  Then, again hopefully, Brit, Ragan and Kathy will vote Enzo out.  Hayden would be torn, and depending on who gets to vote, Matt or Brenden, it will be a 3-2, or 4-1 to evict that useless braggart Enzo, who is always willing to tell you what he WOULD do, but has done nothing!  :duno:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2010, 12:23:00 AM »
When Enzo and Hayden go up this Thursday with the DPOV I'm gonna laugh because they wrote off Matt too quick. Enzo and Hayden are 2 of my favorite players but ignorance is bliss.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:10:40 PM by TexasLady »
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2010, 12:29:28 AM »
Stupid question: Has Ragan done anything in terms of saboteur stuff besides messages?

I would have been balls to the wall here, doing anything I could to screw with some minds. Not tons of messages.

I am with you- I don't think he has done anything at all except msgs. As far as I am concerned that really isn't doing a whole lot! Although he didn't seem all that keen on being the Sab to begin with.....

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2010, 06:23:15 AM »

Not a stupid question....   this particular 'saboteur' is the lamest (along with the whole season).  This has to be the easiest $20K anyone has won.  IMO he didn't do anything special to deserve the $$$.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »
A little note about the over night.  They got libations again.

In an alcohol fueled session up in the HOH, Hayden actually zeroed right in on Matt's DPOV.  He made the suggestion that Matt got a "power" from PB. Brendon immediately scoffed at that idea. He said why would Matt get a "power" and all he got was 24 hours outside the house. Enzo backed up Brendon saying no way that Matt got a power and Matt was going home. Enzo then started saying he wants to tell Matt today that they are voting him out today and gloat for two days.....lol
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:58:00 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2010, 08:38:06 AM »
A little note about the over night.  They got libations again.

In an alcohol fueled session up in the HOH, Hayden actually zeroed right in on Matt's DPOV.  He made the suggestion that Matt got a "power" from PB. Brendon immediately scoffed at that idea. He said why would Matt get a "power" and all he got was 24 hours outside the house. Enzo backed up Brendon saying no way that Matt got a power and Matt was going home. Enzo then started saying he wants to gell Matt today that they are voting him out today and gloat for two days.....lol
oh fingers crossed big mouth Enzo tells Matt today :lol3:
delightful just delightful

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2010, 09:08:02 AM »

In an alcohol fueled session up in the HOH, Hayden actually zeroed right in on Matt's DPOV.  He made the suggestion that Matt got a "power" from PB. Brendon immediately scoffed at that idea. He said why would Matt get a "power" and all he got was 24 hours outside the house. Enzo backed up Brendon saying no way that Matt got a power and Matt was going home. Enzo then started saying he wants to gell Matt today that they are voting him out today and gloat for two days.....lol

Please gods of BB let this happen!!! Oh please!!  :winner
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2010, 09:17:55 AM »

Now THAT would make for an awesome live show on Thursday!!!  :yess:  But has anyone else noticed that when Matt lies he has a stupid smile on his face? I am afraid he is going to give it away that he has the DPOV is they flat out ask him about it.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
Also it seemed that Lane started seeing the light and began distancing himself from Hayden and Bozo. Very subtle about it. He did not attend the HOH meeting. Bozo is real good at talking behind people's back, but I dont really see him saying anything directly to Matt......it sure would be nice if he did. Hayden was trying to get Bozo to back off and play it differently. He may see the light in time and switch to Matt's side before Thur night. Personally, I would like Matt to vote him off on Thur. Bozo wont win anything and will be easy pickens. I think that is why Matt wants to keep Ragen and Britney around.....to use them to pick off Kathy and Brendon...

Kathy may be gone on Thur, but I think that Matt really wants to go toe to toe and mano y mano with the Brigade at the end. We will see how things turn out on Thur. Lots of time for many things to happen till then.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2010, 10:20:40 AM »

Not a stupid question....   this particular 'saboteur' is the lamest (along with the whole season).  This has to be the easiest $20K anyone has won.  IMO he didn't do anything special to deserve the $$$.

Nope and it makes me pissed when I think about how BB screwed up Eric's game in season 8 with being AP.  He had to actually do tasks and worst of all they made him go to the HOH every week and say how he thought should be nominated even if it was someone who was in his alliance.  And then vote against them.  And was thought to be a "rat" in the game because of it. And he only got paid if he completed a certain amount of challenges.  

Ragan isn't doing anything. These people are just paranoid to begin with but if they were thinking with half a brain they would have known that most of what the sab says is complete crap.

Stupid BB producers need to think of something better than this  (:;) (:;)

What would be funny is if Brendon pulled a Chima this week. If Matt takes himself off and puts up Kathy, and she leaves, Brendon's so called vengeance for The Love Of His Life dear sweet Rachel...it will all be wasted.  He couldn't get Brit, Ragan, or Matt out.   And now he'll be back in a corner unable to compete for HOH this week.  

I really can't see Matt putting up Enzo.  Mr. Mensa will be thinking about jury votes and for him to stab his alliance in the back even if they were on shaky ground would not go over well if he's in F2.

Brendon should never have put up Lane as a pawn and done some combo of Brit/Ragan/Matt.  Hahaha he got screwed one of the few things I can take delight in for this game right now.

I wonder if the producers are worried about him flipping out in the live show though.  Last year everyone knew there was a power floating around.  If Brendon doesn't believe it, and then it's Matt of all people that has it, he's gonna be PISSED.  Add that to him already thinking the endurance comps were rigged for small people, he could easily blow up live on air.    :jumpy: :jumpy:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:31:15 AM by kcphilly »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2010, 10:38:32 AM »
I hate this DPOV gimmick, and I really hate the lame :sab activities. To earn $20,000 he should have to actually do something in the house and get away with it instead of the dumb messages, most of which are lies, like competition today, which wasn't true.  :knuckles:

I still think the DPOV should have been a competition, everyone having a crack at it, even if they didn't know what it was until the person actually won it.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »
They also had an impromptu house meeting around the pool table last night. All were there except Brendon and Kathy I think. They decided, as a group, that if Kathy somehow made it to F2......none of them would vote for her. Unless it was an F2 with her and Brendon, then they would vote for Kathy.

Another thing, people are starting to realize that Hayden has made F2 deals with every other person in the house. It might bite him in the butt like Brendon making deals with everyone this week with the nominations. I think Matt is just going to sit back and see what E/H do and let the other HGs see them too.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:05:36 AM by DrRox »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »
If Matt doesnt take this opportunity to make a strong move and nominate a member of the brigade to take his place, he deserves to lose. He will definitely be my favorite if he makes his move NOW.

I will be pissed if  he nominates Kathy. He has nothing to gain.

The brigade was more than willling to throw him under the bus to save Lane. If Matt makes his move now, he will be able to dominate the game. He will have Kathy and Ragan on his side and maybe Brit. Brendon and Lane would be forced together. I cant guess where Hayden would end up.

Matt has won more HOH's than anyone else. Brit has won more POVS. If he won HOH this week, he could nominate Lane and Brendon and/or backdoor Hayden if Hayden didnt ally with him.

Take control, Matt! Take control!

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »
Of all the HGs that I saw yesterday who heard Matt talk about a special power, it seemed to me that the only who really got it was Hayden. He straight out asked Ragan if Matt had a special power and Ragan told him yes. Ragan then qualified it by saying he thought so because of the way Matt was acting. Hayden is playing a very smart game. What will he do with this knowledge is the question for me.

It could all come back to bite Hayden in the butt but I think there are bigger targets unless Matt sees it and puts him up beside Lane. If he does, it would really break the BG, (brigade) I can see Matt putting Enzo up if he doesn't put up Kathy.

It's finally getting interesting.  :popcorn:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »
The only way I see Matt putting up Enzo or Hayden is if they  tell him they are voting to keep Lane.
Which if they don't tell him there is one other way for him to figure it out.  Since it definitely would
stir things up and finally start making the game much more interesting the DR could start hinting, strongly, to Matt that his buddies want to evict him. 

We all know the DR does steer things - so lets hope.

Just a p.s. I can't stand Enzo totally agree he is the biggest floater in the house.  Also on behalf of
the people that live in Jersey - I lived there for 8 years and trust me the majority of the people do not
talk like Enzo.  I think he's seen one too many Sopranos episodes.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »
He straight out asked Ragan if Matt had a special power and Ragan told him yes. Ragan then qualified it by saying he thought so because of the way Matt was acting.

Can you check back in the FB on this. The way I remember it, Ragen said that Matt DIDNT have a special power. Ragen said if Matt did, then he would know it, because he can read Matt so good.

I might be wrong, but I didnt think that Hayden has NOT gotten a "for sure" confirmation from anyone if Matt has a special power. But he sure is checking out everyone to find out.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 11:55:55 AM by DrRox »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »
He straight out asked Ragan if Matt had a special power and Ragan told him yes. Ragan then qualified it by saying he thought so because of the way Matt was acting.

Can you check back in the FB on this. The way I remember it, Ragen said that Matt DIDNT have a special power. Ragen said if Matt did, then he would know it, because he can read Matt so good.

I might be wrong, but I dont think that Hayden has got a "for sure" confirmation from anyone if Matt has a special power. But he sure is checking out everyone to find out.

Sure, when I get a chance I will find it. I know it was about 9 or 10 my time. (CDT) I think.