Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423979 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2010, 03:31:06 PM »
Matt better watch himself...He keeps dropping hints about this "special power"...

The note said he's not allowed to tell anyone about it - if he slips up, he'll get it taken away.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2010, 04:02:14 PM »
When do they do the DPOV? Is it right before the vote on Thursday?

It should be right before the vote, yes. I should look it up and see when Jeff used it. I remember that everyone was shocked. 

I think Jeff used it right before voting. Please post if you can find it TL. thanx
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »
Brendan has to realize that he cant play in the HOH comp...so my question, why would he continue to do as rachael wants knowing he will have nobody to have his back next week? He is making deals with everyone and has nothing going for the next week.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »
Im pretty sure jeff used the coup on the 13th of august. here's the  link..

however that is also the day they blocked us from th live feeds all day due to chima  and the other girls  threatening to blow up the place with drama on the live show .. so the show was taped.

so i say start here

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19934.250.html
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 04:15:11 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2010, 04:08:15 PM »
Matt better watch himself...He keeps dropping hints about this "special power"...

The note said he's not allowed to tell anyone about it - if he slips up, he'll get it taken away.

I remember how shocked jordan was when jeff used the power...he kept it secret right up to the end.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2010, 04:15:21 PM »
Is anyone else watching golf instead of BB????

golf, 60 min.,BB. at least they catch up and put the show on. I was worried i would miss it this week.

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »
Jeff used it right before the two on the block were planning on making their please to the hg's.

And Brendon, well I think he has checked out of the game imo. Why would he think that Brit will save him is beyond my logical reasoning and he knew H/E wanted Brit up. So much for H/E not getting blood on their hands.  Who do you guys think Matt will replace himself with Kathy? And does he only replace himself or does he have the opportunity to replace both him and Lane?

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2010, 04:20:32 PM »
oops plea's. Guess I need the spell checker lol

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2010, 04:28:55 PM »
here's the link to the discussion thread of the coup being used/anticipated last season by jeff

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19513.100.html

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »
here's the youtube  cbs jeff using the coup. EDIT: this was this aug. 14th 2009

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:54:31 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »
 :hearts:

Oh i love this. Exactly what I wanted!!!  :colors

I think he is going to put up Hayden or Enzo by the questions he is asking!!!

Matt is going to be sooo hated!

He is going to make Rachel look like a angel.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »
I think that Matt still wants the brigade to stay intact, so I think he will put up Kathy, and keep an eye on Enzo & Hayden.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2010, 05:24:55 PM »
:hearts:

Oh i love this. Exactly what I wanted!!!  :colors

I think he is going to put up Hayden or Enzo by the questions he is asking!!!

Matt is going to be sooo hated!

He is going to make Rachel look like a angel.

I'm not wathing the live feeds, so maybe I am wrong, but I can't see him putting up enzo or hayden. Then he would have Brendon, whoever is left from Enzo or Hayden and Lane after him. That wouldn't be a very smart move. His best bet is to get rid of Kathy. The Brigade will still think he is with him, so then he has.....Hayden, Enzo, Lane, Britt, Ragan on his side. Hayden, Enzo would go after Britt. Ragan, Lane and Britt after Brendon. The only one he has to worry about is Brendon and he can't play HOH next week. He would be STUPID to put up one of the brigade right now. There is no way he would be target next week and whoever wins HOH, he can be in true alliance with then. The only way he may be a target is if they think he is the sab because of the power which could happen!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2010, 06:03:45 PM »
Wow, Matt just said to Hayden and Enzo that his game would be better if Ragan was gone. This just makes Matt look better for brigade. I can't stand him, but his is a great gameplayer for sure. I am just hoping he gets kathy out of there. I liked her for awhile but just want to slap her now. She has not business being there.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2010, 06:24:15 PM »
wow....ugot--thanks for the youtube from last season--SWEET !!  (made my day)  This is what pushed Chima over the edge, right? 

I'm so confused about who will be put up....   I don't like Matt (the wife being sick thing still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth)....  but he is somewhat playing the game...at least to this point. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
    THE FOLLOWING IS FROM THE RECAP PAGE ON CBS.COM

Inside he learns he is getting the Diamond Power of Veto, which allows him to save himself or anyone else for the next two weeks, and also solely pick who will go up as the replacement nominee. The deal is he can’t reveal he has the Diamond Power of Veto until he uses it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »
:tup: starbaby it made me laugh all over again! i still think that was the greatest game play of all time! and yeah it sent chima ove the EDGE  for sure! :lolmao:

i think aside form the lie matt has been playing a really good game as well

i believe that enzo thinks hes untouchable and matt has laid so many tracks of alligence that he  will be fine..

if he shows brendon that he was being played by enzo he gets brendon ..even though he doesn't like him.. he wont loose ragan or brit..  ragan will understand since he has to keep sabby under wraps himself..  brit will be ok..and the casualty will be  hayden..

lane is on the fence.. he will be saved so he will owe matt..

i think matt using it  at any costs which now he has to will come off  with just some scuffed

knees 

darn kathy will be like " whens study group" :lol3:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
Now Hayden and Enzo are telling Matt that they are going to split the votes which is what they decided to do in the beginning should 2 brigade members be on the block. Then Hayden and Enzo said they were going to tell Matt on Thursday that they are going to have to vote him out. BIG MISTAKE. If they don't tell him, no one has to vote and he won't be the wiser, if they do tell him, he will know they don't have his back. Lane is my favorite and Hayden is my second fav. Can't stand the rest of them.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2010, 06:57:56 PM »
UGOT :yourock:

I love the video from last season cou de etat....it just reminded me how much I loved last year....I had strong feelings (rather good or bad) for all the cast....this year, eh not so much....

jeff is such a great guy.....there is no true hero this year like him..

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »
Matt told Enzo that he wouldn't be mad as long as him and Hayden were straight up as to who they were going to vote for. Man, he is going to try and find out where their loyalties lie. Now I think the brigade is split for sure. If he sends Kathy home, then the house is split: Lane, Britt, Ragan and Matt against Hayden, Enzo and Brendon, though I am not sure where Lane will be cause he likes Hayden too. What a mess!! They need to just lie and say they are splitting the votes. Wish I could send them a message somehow to keep quiet.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
Matt told Enzo that he wouldn't be mad as long as him and Hayden were straight up as to who they were going to vote for. Man, he is going to try and find out where their loyalties lie. Now I think the brigade is split for sure. If he sends Kathy home, then the house is split: Lane, Britt, Ragan and Matt against Hayden, Enzo and Brendon, though I am not sure where Lane will be cause he likes Hayden too. What a mess!! They need to just lie and say they are splitting the votes. Wish I could send them a message somehow to keep quiet.

since I do not have a favorite this season and my loyalties flip flop...i will start liking one of them and they will do some stupid and then i do not like them so much.....but at this point the one think I hope is that MATT stays loyal to Ragan.....ragan is willing to fall on his sword for reagan...I think it would redeem matt in my eyes if he turned on the brigade in favor of regan.....just a thought...who knows where anyone's loyalty lies..

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2010, 07:10:51 PM »
ohhhh .... if Enzo/Hayden tell Matt before the show they are voting him off, I wonder if Matt decides right there enough of the Brigade and takes down one of those two.  Like Enzo.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »
 Thanks  Melissa :hugs:  and i agree!!

UGOT :yourock:

I love the video from last season cou de etat....it just reminded me how much I loved last year....I had strong feelings (rather good or bad) for all the cast....this year, eh not so much....

jeff is such a great guy.....there is no true hero this year like him..

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2010, 08:44:27 PM »
BBjunkey:

I hope that Enzo and Hayden tell Matt that they are voting for Lane to stay.

Then Matt puts Enzo up!

I used to not like Matt, but he is growing on me.

I want Ragan to win the 20k, but thats it.

Matt for the win!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:45 PM »
Or Julie shocks everyone and says BB is over on Thursday and cause they all pretty much suck no one gets the half million.  :neener:

I'm leaning towards endorsing this idea!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.